fed up with too much fed on mtf? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

fed up with too much fed on mtf?

case
10-03-2006, 01:36 AM
am i alone in thinking that the threads on mtf are way too much about rog?

as i wrote this there were more or less 7 threads concerning roger on this page alone and he hasnt been playing since the us open.
maybe his many fans at mtf should do more threads in the player forum than here and give those of us that are all too tired about hearing about him a break.

i know that there are other threads about fed haters but im not really one- just got sick from the over hype and felt that it needs to be reminded again.

JW10S
10-03-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm guessing the golf discussion boards are dominated by threads about Tiger Woods as well. It's not so strange that the #1 player in the world would have the most discussions about him.

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-03-2006, 01:46 AM
In some peoples minds Federer is tennis.

Therefore, when he loses, tennis loses and its a sin. :rolleyes:

P.S. You can't comprimise with these Fed fans and I want to here the day he loses his #1 position. This place will erupt.

GlennMirnyi
10-03-2006, 01:54 AM
Who do you want us to talk about, fella? Michael Schumacher and his (almost) 8 F1 titles?

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-03-2006, 01:57 AM
We should talk about Mirnyi and his incredible success on the singles tour. :rolleyes:

cmurray
10-03-2006, 01:59 AM

Therefore, when he loses, tennis loses and its a sin. :rolleyes:

P.S. You can't comprimise with these Fed fans and I want to here the day he loses his #1 position. This place will erupt.

I'm inclined to agree with you, actually. Roger is so revered around these parts that it makes me wonder if the loss of the number one ranking will be treated like an angel losing his wings.

Johnny Groove
10-03-2006, 01:59 AM
maybe we should all just take a week off from MTF, until Stockholm/Vienna begins, and the REAL indoor season kicks off :)

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-03-2006, 02:00 AM
I'm inclined to agree with you, actually. Roger is so revered around these parts that it makes me wonder if the loss of the number one ranking will be treated like an angel losing his wings.

:worship:

You understand these lunatics.

GlennMirnyi
10-03-2006, 02:03 AM
We should talk about Mirnyi and his incredible success on the singles tour. :rolleyes:

Or about your absurd support of RR events?

GlennMirnyi
10-03-2006, 02:04 AM

Why don't we talk about the moonballer? Ah, because he has been demolished during the US HC season? All right then. ;)

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Or about your absurd support of RR events?

More matches with great players = more money and popularity for tennis.

Old and talentless retards (like Mirnyi) playing each other = less money and popularity

cmurray
10-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Why don't we talk about the moonballer? Ah, because he has been demolished during the US HC season? All right then. ;)

I don't care how much you talk about Rogi. *I* started a thread about him that's on the main page right now. I was merely commenting on his impending sainthood. It is very interesting to me. You were so eager to bash Rafa that you didn't even bother to pay attention to what I was saying.

mangoes
10-03-2006, 02:13 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: The funny thing is that you "fed haters" spend, on a daily basis, more time talking about Roger than do most of his fans:shrug: :lol:

NYCtennisfan

Therefore, when he loses, tennis loses and its a sin.

The ironic thing is that almost every single post by Rafa=Fedkilla is about Federer.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/search.php?searchid=576911

NYCtennisfan
:haha: :haha: :haha: The funny thing is that you "fed haters" :hug: spend, on a daily basis, more time talking about Roger than do most of his fans:shrug: :lol:

:haha: Just at the same time that I posted.

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-03-2006, 02:14 AM
The ironic thing is that almost every single post by Rafa=Fedkilla is about Federer.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/sear...earchid=576911

I do this to cure the diseased minds of the Fedtards. I hope I can help them.

NYCtennisfan
10-03-2006, 02:15 AM

:haha:

mangoes
10-03-2006, 02:16 AM
:haha: Just at the same time that I posted.

:haha: :haha: :hug: :hug:

cobalt60
10-03-2006, 02:17 AM
Is there a subliminal message here? ;)

case
If the issue is too much Federer-related content, I fail to see how a thread bitching about the amount of Federer-related content is going to reduce the board's Federer-related content. :p

:lol: that did occur to me but i vetoed myself in favor of maybe getting the fed fans to stick more closely to the fan forums.

AND I'M NOT BITCHING!! Well, maybe a little :haha:

i also thought the title was rather catching...

mangoes

It's time to admit it..........we won't shun you........just say it, "I'm in love with Roger"........:lol: :lol: :lol:

GlennMirnyi
More matches with great players = more money and popularity for tennis.

Old and talentless retards (like Mirnyi) playing each other = less money and popularity

Wow. I'm so getting angry at you because you're talking bad about a player that carries alone his DC to SF in the first year it played and now is 8th seeded.

Why don't you talk bad about the other players in my signature? Try Sampras... or Rafter? Or about my avatar, Mac?

You talk about other players because there is nothing you can talk about your moonballer-favorite. :haha:

mangoes
10-03-2006, 02:19 AM
:lol: that did occur to me but i vetoed myself in favor of maybe getting the fed fans to stick more closely to the fan forums.

May I just point out that a lot of the posters starting Fed threads don't post over at the Federer Forum.

NYCtennisfan
10-03-2006, 02:21 AM
It's time to admit it..........we won't shun you........just say it, "I'm in love with Roger"........:lol: :lol: :lol:

:haha: Coming out and saying it will make things so much easier.

NYCtennisfan
10-03-2006, 02:22 AM

i also thought the title was rather catching...

Every discussion forum of every sport has overkill about a player/team dominating that so it is no big surprise.

BTW, what would your feelings be if instead of Roger Federer it was Richard Gasquet being discussed?

GlennMirnyi

Give him a break... it's hard to come out of the closet. :lol:

case
May I just point out that a lot of the posters starting Fed threads don't post over at the Federer Forum.

you're probably right. i guess some people just cant help themselves from spreading rog around, but i think its getting spread around too thin.

mangoes
10-03-2006, 02:26 AM
:haha: Coming out and saying it will make things so much easier.

Give him a break... it's hard to come out of the closet. :lol:

:haha: :haha: Rafa=FedKilla, the Rafatards may turn against you for admitting your love for Roger, but, I'll be there for you:hug::haha:

Action Jackson
10-03-2006, 02:31 AM
case, you are of the biggest Gasquet hype merchants on this board, so I find it hilarious that you started this thread.

It's not rocket science or even aeronautical engineering that number 1 player is going to be discussed at some point on GM.

case
10-03-2006, 02:40 AM
case, you are of the biggest Gasquet hype merchants on this board, so I find it hilarious that you started this thread.

im glad im amusing you, :p but i didnt mention gasquet, :confused: although i have to admit some of the responders here have good memories that I have mentioned gasquet once or twice.
but (sadly) this is about rog.

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-03-2006, 02:56 AM
Wow the Fedtards are gathering and trying to convert me.

Sorry guys I am not coming into your closet as I don't enjoy kissing a Federer poster like you freaks do.

mangoes
10-03-2006, 03:10 AM
Wow the Fedtards are gathering and trying to convert me.

Sorry guys I am not coming into your closet as I don't enjoy kissing a Federer poster like you freaks do.

We don't need to convert you:lol: At last count, of the 19 posts you made today, only one had nothing to do with Roger:lol: :lol: :lol::p I decided to count since I wanted proof of your secret love for Roger;)

NYCtennisfan
10-03-2006, 03:12 AM
We don't need to convert you:lol: At last count, of the 19 posts you made today, only one had nothing to do with Roger:lol: :lol: :lol::p I decided to count since I wanted proof of your secret love for Roger;)

:haha: I think he started his new thread as proof that he talks about other things besides Federer. :haha:

Johnny Groove
10-03-2006, 03:13 AM

having fun? :)

mangoes
10-03-2006, 03:14 AM
having fun? :)

I always have fun with my favorite rafatards:lol::p

Johnny Groove
10-03-2006, 03:15 AM
I always have fun with my favorite rafatards:lol::p

:aplot: :kiss: :aplot:

mangoes
10-03-2006, 03:17 AM
:haha: I think he started his new thread as proof that he talks about other things besides Federer. :haha:

:lol: :lol: I just saw his new thread. I guess the number has now changed. Oh well, I did state, "at last count":lol: :lol:

Action Jackson
10-03-2006, 03:18 AM
im glad im amusing you, :p but i didnt mention gasquet, :confused: although i have to admit some of the responders here have good memories that I have mentioned gasquet once or twice.
but (sadly) this is about rog.

As I said you overhype Gasquet and will continue to do so. However in reality yes there is a certain amount of over the top Fed love that only a delusional fool would miss, at the same time it makes sense that the number 1 player in the world is going to be spoken about.

Rafa = Fed Killa
10-03-2006, 03:28 AM
We don't need to convert you At last count, of the 19 posts you made today, only one had nothing to do with Roger I decided to count since I wanted proof of your secret love for Roger

Best way to get the lunatics, I am trying to cure, to listen to me is to talk about their God. Look at the response I am getting right now.

My logic is the shining beacon of light for MTF.

bokehlicious
10-03-2006, 10:30 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: The funny thing is that you "fed haters" spend, on a daily basis, more time talking about Roger than do most of his fans:shrug: :lol:

:yeah: Indeed. Most of the Federer related threads within GM are poor bashing stuff started by poor rafatards/fedhatas :shrug:

Himura
10-03-2006, 12:39 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

doublebackhand
10-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Best way to get the lunatics, I am trying to cure, to listen to me is to talk about their God. Look at the response I am getting right now.

My logic is the shining beacon of light for MTF.

ur logic?? u r the one that needs to be cured.

MariaV
10-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Well, you can always stay away from MTF if you don't like it, you know. :)
:wavey:

leng jai
10-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Yep, way too much Fedex talk going on here. And theres always a platoon of fedtards ready to pounce as soon as you make a negative comment on him.

bokehlicious
10-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Yep, way too much Fedex talk going on here. And theres always a platoon of fedtards ready to pounce as soon as you make a negative comment on him.

Nothing compared to the bunch of bashers who'd actually better get a life rather than spreading their sore jealousy on here... :)

PamV
10-03-2006, 01:41 PM
am i alone in thinking that the threads on mtf are way too much about rog?

as i wrote this there were more or less 7 threads concerning roger on this page alone and he hasnt been playing since the us open.
maybe his many fans at mtf should do more threads in the player forum than here and give those of us that are all too tired about hearing about him a break.

i know that there are other threads about fed haters but im not really one- just got sick from the over hype and felt that it needs to be reminded again.

Roger inspires a lot of interest and admiration. I think we should appreciate him while he's still playing in his prime. If you want more variety of threads then just post other ones.

leng jai
10-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Nothing compared to the bunch of bashers who'd actually better get a life rather than spreading their sore jealousy on here... :)

So where does that leave us objective tennis fans :(

Sunset of Age
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Roger inspires a lot of interest and admiration. I think we should appreciate him while he's still playing in his prime. If you want more variety of threads then just post other ones.

Finally, the Voice of Reason... :worship: