Anonymus alcoholics and gamblers...thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Anonymus alcoholics and gamblers...thread

Midnight Express
10-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi,
my name is TomŠö and Iím alcoholic and gambler..

I realized it(lets say it.like.that) after I gamble out my money for 2 tennis tournaments (where I could play), 2 Inter home matches (Bayern and Ascoli) and the money for last weekend action (better not even think how I should enjoy it) that thereís a little problem, actually I donít gamble, Iím only carrying money to local betting office.It became quite boring, so after some time you donít even check results as you donít expect to win.
And Alcohol? After I had to spent Inter-Bayern match with so called friends in campusí pub ( this campus is not even in city Iím studing, that remides me, I should visit my school as, letís mention, winter semester has already started week ago but thats another story..). Even I was watching the match in front of big screen, I donít remember Zlatan was sent off!
I donít know why I have started this thread, it really helps me. Iíve seen some brochure that school provides some kind of professional help for students with these problems but I donít have time for this, today I have to accommodate and Iím pretty much curios about my new roomates.After last years problems sb. wasnít allowed to accommodate on college, so the only chance is flat called HELL (named after legendary parties).This place is crused.The formation of people living here is every year another (its hard to handle it all) but still...
Iím sobber 0 days!!!!!!!(record 6 days)
I havenít gamble 2 days!!!(record 6 days) Poker is not counting!
Round of applause!
I bet 50$ today my records are going down...

Midnight Express
10-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Gtg coz I have to enjoy the car, you have no idea how tough is to persuade my mom to borow me it,only coz I have tunned(means crashed) all cars we have ever home..I am a good driver but this alcohol,its true...

adee-gee
10-02-2006, 05:40 PM
I havenít gamble 5 days!!!(running record) Poker is not counting!

:haha:

That's like an alcoholic saying they haven't drunk for 5 days (excluding vodka) :lol:

Nikki♥
10-02-2006, 05:42 PM
:drink: I've just had one bottle of whiskey and I don't feel drunk at all. Does that make me an alcoholic too?

scarecrows
10-02-2006, 05:46 PM
if that's you in your avatar, I hope you have a miserable and frustrating life :(

Nikki♥
10-02-2006, 05:47 PM
if that's you in your avatar, I hope you have a miserable and frustrating life :(

Don't be so harsh on him...his life must be frustrating without alcohol because it is this stuff that makes life worth living.

Nathaliia
10-02-2006, 05:48 PM
I haven't drunk anything alcoholic for the last two days :angel:

Midnight Express
10-02-2006, 05:53 PM

Yes, I do and "my Milan" is leading Seria A!!!
And the signature is also done by me!

scarecrows
10-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Yes, I do and "my Milan" is leading Seria A!!!

go back drinking coz being sober is giving you hallucinations'

check the standings you fool, being 3d is not leading

6-0 :worship:

Midnight Express
10-02-2006, 06:00 PM
go back drinking coz being sober is giving you hallucinations'

check the standings you fool, being 3d is not leading

6-0 :worship:

I am not going to explain it to you whats leading Seria A means and what clubs playing there...in official - Inter is 3rd, I know trust me

bad gambler
10-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Congrats J-Man...

Can I send you a winner now?

scarecrows
10-02-2006, 09:03 PM
I am not going to explain it to you whats leading Seria A means and what clubs playing there...in official - Inter is 3rd, I know trust me

you dont need to explain anything

supporting a crappy team says it all about you ;)

zicofirol
10-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Why would you bet on inter?? that's where you went wrong, dont bet on them, they where playing bad...

and for all the drug addicts out there (not too discriminate why just include alcholics and gamblers??) here is youre song :cool:

http://www.5centdeposit.com/pisshead.wmv

good_gambler
10-03-2006, 03:59 AM
:haha:

Say what? :confused:

Midnight Express
10-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Congrats J-Man...

Can I send you a winner now?

ŃŃŃber schnella! I am not kidding, I feel I can win today but...you know.

Midnight Express
10-03-2006, 07:32 AM
Why would you bet on inter?? that's where you went wrong, dont bet on them, they where playing bad...

Trust me I KNOW!I never bet on Inter...

Midnight Express
10-05-2006, 05:45 PM
I can't live without alcohol, to be honest, lets face the true..I need it.
As H.J.Simpson said:"Cheers to alcohol, reason just as solution of problems!"

its.like.that
10-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Perhaps you ought to find a new hobby that you can replace gambling/drinking with.

Some suggestions are - a girlfriend, stamp collecting, joining the world poker tour, farming potatoes, etc.

Hope this helps!

:hug:

Midnight Express
10-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Perhaps you ought to find a new hobby that you can replace gambling/drinking with.

Some suggestions are - a girlfriend, stamp collecting, joining the world poker tour, farming potatoes, etc.

Hope this helps!

:hug:

I have enough hobbies and all of them leads to nearest pub, doesn't matter if its dart, poker, sports,.....of course you find girls in..where? Farming is done for me as I am lazy and irresponsible! Stamp collectors are the biggest bibbers..trust me, I was collecting some cards when I was younger...meetings in pubs, where you are "exchanging"..

its.like.that
10-09-2006, 09:59 AM
I have enough hobbies and all of them leads to nearest pub, doesn't matter if its dart, poker, sports,.....of course you find girls in..where? Farming is done for me as I am lazy and irresponsible! Stamp collectors are the biggest bibbers..trust me, I was collecting some cards when I was younger...meetings in pubs, where you are "exchanging"..

Maybe you should rob a bank or something...

bad gambler
10-31-2006, 12:09 PM
ŃŃŃber schnella! I am not kidding, I feel I can win today but...you know.

Word is you booked yourself into rehab today, is this true? :confused:

fastadult
10-31-2006, 01:00 PM
I'm an alcoholic :sad:

Midnight Express
10-31-2006, 02:56 PM
Word is you booked yourself into rehab today, is this true? :confused:

a rehab?
Why? You only get to know more alcoholics there...

Midnight Express
10-31-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm an alcoholic :sad:

And you are not alone...

fastadult
11-01-2006, 04:15 AM
I'm a gambler too but I'm sure Jesus will save me some day :drink: