WARNING for anyone planning on signing up for MediaZone Tennis Stream [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

WARNING for anyone planning on signing up for MediaZone Tennis Stream

mangoes
09-30-2006, 02:05 AM
I purchased the ATP MediaZone program, for $69.95, and since doing so I have only had access to 3 tournaments. The other tournaments have not been available. Today, I contacted one of their online agents, and requested a refund.....minus a charge for the tournaments I viewed........I was denied a refund because I had viewed three of the many tournments for which coverage was promised and, to quote the agent:

Edwards: And in our Terms and Conditions it states that we can change that at any time with or without notice.

So for everyone planning on signing up for this service, please be weary.

http://www.mediazone.com/channel/tennis/jsp/index.jsp

Johnny Groove
09-30-2006, 02:07 AM
Cheryl got ripped off :hug:

LaTenista
09-30-2006, 02:09 AM
That is crappy. :eek:

savesthedizzle
09-30-2006, 02:11 AM
Oh wow. :hug: :hug: That's ridiculous.

hanabishi
09-30-2006, 02:25 AM
That sucks!!
Thanks for the heads-up.

Foosimoo
09-30-2006, 02:28 AM
I'm sorry this happened to you. :sad: :hug:

MarieS
09-30-2006, 02:33 AM
wow that really blows. take it up with the BBB or something :lol:.

Lee
09-30-2006, 03:00 AM
How about send the complain to ATP?

atheneglaukopis
09-30-2006, 03:04 AM
Yeah, I noticed recently that the rest of the tournaments for the year are listed as "Matches to be available as soon as possible after the end of tournament," in other words no more live tennis. Bucharest was over almost two weeks ago and still has no matches available for viewing. :mad:

Merton
09-30-2006, 03:18 AM
I purchased the ATP MediaZone program, for $69.95, and since doing so I have only had access to 3 tournaments. The other tournaments have not been available. Today, I contacted one of their online agents, and requested a refund.....minus a charge for the tournaments I viewed........I was denied a refund because I had viewed three of the many tournments for which coverage was promised and, to quote the agent:

Edwards: And in our Terms and Conditions it states that we can change that at any time with or without notice.

:hug: Thanks for that, it looked like a very promising product for the ATP, I wonder why they would show such lousy implementation.

mangoes
09-30-2006, 03:22 AM
:hug: Thanks for that, it looked like a very promising product for the ATP, I wonder why they would show such lousy implementation.

I don't think this service is closely related to the ATP office.

Merton
09-30-2006, 03:46 AM
I don't think this service is closely related to the ATP office.

I don't know but it doesn't matter, they sell ATP matches so if they fail it will take more effort to restart a similar service in the future. I guess the ATP is the ultimate owner of the transmission rights for the tour, so they also lose as a result.

GlennMirnyi
09-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Is our ginger Zimbabwean near to stone those guys?

Mechlan
09-30-2006, 10:00 AM

Sorry to hear that. Just say the word and we'll barrage them with nasty e-mails. :hug:

avocadoe
09-30-2006, 11:59 AM
really that is outrageous. I also purchased and watched the early tournament and lookedd forward to the later wones. I've e-mailed each time i've been disappointed or had an on-line chat. All unsatisfying...sorry to hear they can weasel out of refunding, bad on them!