Tennis Channel Poll: "Top 10 Tennis Hotties" [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tennis Channel Poll: "Top 10 Tennis Hotties"

bluefork
09-29-2006, 05:23 PM
http://www.thetennischannel.com/multimedia/viewerschoice/top_ten_men.aspx

I just noticed this poll the TTC website, and I was surprised by the results. Nadal and Roddick have gotten more than 80% of the votes! Are all of the crazies from vamosrafael.com and andyroddick.com the only people who voted in the poll? Or do most people actually think Nadal and Roddick are the hottest of the "hotties?" :rolleyes: I mean, I guess it's all opinion, but to me (and it's nothing personal) but I think they're both kind of funny looking.

adee-gee
09-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Stepanek.

bluefork
09-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Stepanek.

Yeah. This is obviously a bogus list since it doesn't include Stepanek.

atheneglaukopis
09-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah. This is obviously a bogus list since it doesn't include Stepanek.Or Xristos.

bluefork
09-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Or Xristos.

I haven't seen a picture of Xristos. Is he on par with Mr. Stepanek?

Sunset of Age
09-29-2006, 05:37 PM
^ :haha: :haha: :haha:

I just noticed this poll the TTC website, and I was surprised by the results. Nadal and Roddick have gotten more than 80% of the votes! Are all of the crazies from vamosrafael.com and andyroddick.com the only people who voted in the poll? Or do most people actually think Nadal and Roddick are the hottest of the "hotties?" :rolleyes: I mean, I guess it's all opinion, but to me (and it's nothing personal) but I think they're both kind of funny looking.

I think it has much to do with these guys' fanbases - lots of 15 year old teenies with raving hormones!

I can understand voting for Rafa, though, the guy sure is a pleasure to my eyes, but both of them gaining more than 80% of the votes is a clear tell-tale that it's another "Revenge of the Raving Fangirlies" going on.

Black Adam
09-29-2006, 05:37 PM

What is Federer doing on that list.:rolleyes:

atheneglaukopis
09-29-2006, 05:41 PM
I haven't seen a picture of Xristos. Is he on par with Mr. Stepanek?Meh...no, but not on a par with, say, Safin (fourth?! :eek: ) either.

The way the question is phrased, though, it's not "Who's the hottest?" but "Of the following hotties, who's your favorite?" Which may explain such little stats as Nadal, Roddick, and Federer leading Safin, and Agassi tying with Haas and leading Moya.

Sunset of Age
09-29-2006, 05:42 PM

There actually ARE people liking Rogelio's looks out there... one of them is me.

cmurray
09-29-2006, 05:42 PM
rafa is hot but marat is the hottest. roddick is cute too.

Jadranka
09-29-2006, 05:43 PM
WHERE IS MARIO ANCIC!!!!!!!!!?????? ;)

atheneglaukopis
09-29-2006, 05:44 PM
There actually ARE people liking Rogelio's looks out there... one of them is me.He has nice cheekbones.

bluefork
09-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Meh...no, but not on a par with, say, Safin (fourth?! :eek: ) either.

The way the question is phrased, though, it's not "Who's the hottest?" but "Of the following hotties, who's your favorite?" Which may explain such little stats as Nadal, Roddick, and Federer leading Safin, and Agassi tying with Haas and leading Moya.

Even so, shouldn't Marat be the highest as he seems so universally popular?
And are Nadal and Roddick really that much more popular than Federer?

Sunset of Age
09-29-2006, 05:49 PM
He has nice cheekbones.

Indeed. And beautiful dark eyes, and very expressive brows, nice shoulders, a good butt, legs, etc. :devil: :worship:
He definitely belongs in this list.

atheneglaukopis
09-29-2006, 05:49 PM
Even so, shouldn't Marat be the highest as he seems so universally popular?
And are Nadal and Roddick really that much more popular than Federer?While everybody loves Marat, I'm not sure for how many people he's the number one favorite, the way the other three are. Case in point, I'm a huge Safin fan, but look at the ordering in my sig. To your second question, no, but Federer fans probably don't devote a lot of time to figuring out how to vote multiple times. :angel:

cmurray
09-29-2006, 05:53 PM

I actually think Roger's pretty hot. Granted, his facial features aren't classically good looking like, say, Tommy Haas (his eyes are too deeply set and his nose is sort of large for his face), but he has an amazing body and his skin is a truly beautiful shade of brown. He's a lot better looking in person than on TV. Actually, I think he's sexy in a sort of androgynous way.

Still not as hot as Marat or Rafa though.

Jadranka
09-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Federer is hot, but where is Mario Ancic :)

NADIA*
09-29-2006, 06:18 PM
I prefer verdasco :p

Jadranka
09-29-2006, 06:37 PM
YEs, where is Robredo? :confused:

Naranoc
09-29-2006, 06:41 PM
The Nadal and Roddick fansites are going crazy trying to to get their respective player to win. I mean, Safin, 6% ??? :confused:

DrJules
09-29-2006, 06:43 PM
It does not say how many voted on the "Tennis Channel Poll". I am surprised by the lack of votes on that poll Safin.

The MTF poll seems more normal with lots of votes for Safin.

PamV
09-29-2006, 06:46 PM

Yes, that seems odd to me. One thing about the Tennis Channel website that bugs me is that I used to post on their old board but then they took that down and redid them. Now I can't remember my logon id or password, but there is no way to have them send me that info. There site doesn't have that tool for when you forget.

Sunset of Age
09-29-2006, 07:11 PM
The Nadal and Roddick fansites are going crazy trying to to get their respective player to win. I mean, Safin, 6% ??? :confused:

Enough reason to avoid those Rabid!Fangirl sites like the plague... :rolleyes:

JMG
09-29-2006, 07:17 PM
The first 4 players don't deserve a nomination here.

I'm sure that even Stefan Koubek and Gael Monfils would be in it, if they were top 5 players.

Scotso
09-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Agassi :tape: :lol:

Sunset of Age
09-30-2006, 12:18 PM
At least Rogi ends up second in our list... teehee!

Ferrero Forever
10-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I voted Feli out of these players (sorry carlos and rafa) but man there are a lot of hotter players not mentioned. WHERE THE HELL IS JC.

Naranoc
10-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Roger's percentage is going up now... He's probably in front of his computer voting like crazy :D

cobalt60
10-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Roger's percentage is going up now... He's probably in front of his computer voting like crazy :D

That conjures up a funny picture. Why though does the tennis channel even have a poll like this. Maybe I am too old or something.