The ~* David- Win lots of *setz* in Metz *~ Cheering Thread ( sorry!) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The ~* David- Win lots of *setz* in Metz *~ Cheering Thread ( sorry!)

Sue
09-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Ugh- terrible title, I know,- but time is getting on and we need to be ready to cheer David on to his second title of the year.

VAMOS DAVID!!

alisia
09-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Ugh- terrible title, I know,- but time is getting on and we need to be ready to cheer David on to his second title of the year.

VAMOS DAVID!!

It's better than what Linda & I came up with :D

How about this for a final David v Marat :devil:

LaTenista
09-29-2006, 08:30 PM
:lol: That would be the perfect final. Too bad I woudn't be able to see it. :rolleyes:

FerrersLinda
09-29-2006, 08:45 PM
Love the tittle Sue, like Ali said waaaaaaayyyyyy better than what we could conjure up.:lol:

A David and Marat final:eek: I believe I will have to sell my boat and buy a ticket to Metz if that happens. Most sexy final ever.:devil:

*Ljubica*
09-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Good Luck David :) And our Choupi will be at the Final and semi-finals (and a few other matches as well) - so I'm sure we could rely on some pics of such a sexy final :)

Choupi
09-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Yes, I'll be at the semis and the final, as well as on the Wednesday. So, in case I meet your David, or his famous coach, I promise I'll think of you. :)

alisia
09-30-2006, 05:32 PM
The draw is out but we won't get the final we'd like instead it may happen in the semi's :D

(1)Ferrer-Gicquel
Sanguinetti-Garcia Lopez
Santoro-Mathieu
Serra-(8)Soderling

(4)Youzhny-Safin
Melzer-Montanes
Fish-Q
Ramirez Hidalgo-(7)Verdasco

(6)Hrbaty-Q
Patience-Q
Bracciali-Kohlschreiber
Mahut-(3)Djokovic

(5)Gasquet-Q
Malisse-Clement
Mayer-Grosjean
Benneteau-(2)Ferrero

Fergie
09-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Vamos David! :bounce:

FerrersLinda
09-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Wow not an easy draw with Santoro or PHM.:eek: I'm beginning to wonder if easy draws actually exist. TheY must because I always hear people saying Nadal gets them all the time.:rolleyes:

I'd like to see the Youzhny-Safin and RH-Verdasco match.

I'm hoping for a Ferrer-Gasquet final although I'm not to sure our boy could pull that one off.:unsure:

:clap2: VAMOS DAVID:clap2:

Sue
09-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Yes, I'll be at the semis and the final, as well as on the Wednesday. So, in case I meet your David, or his famous coach, I promise I'll think of you. :)

And maybe even take photo ( or two) for us ?

Sue
09-30-2006, 05:57 PM
The draw is out but we won't get the final we'd like instead it may happen in the semi's :D

(1)Ferrer-Gicquel
Sanguinetti-Garcia Lopez
Santoro-Mathieu
Serra-(8)Soderling

(4)Youzhny-Safin
Melzer-Montanes
Fish-Q
Ramirez Hidalgo-(7)Verdasco

(6)Hrbaty-Q
Patience-Q
Bracciali-Kohlschreiber
Mahut-(3)Djokovic

(5)Gasquet-Q
Malisse-Clement
Mayer-Grosjean
Benneteau-(2)Ferrero

Thanks for the draw ali......hmmm...its okay I suppose. David can beat most of these guys if he turns up and plays his best tennis. Lets see shall we?!

Choupi
09-30-2006, 06:39 PM
And maybe even take photo ( or two) for us ?
That's what I meant when I said I'll think of you. :)

Sue
09-30-2006, 10:01 PM
That's what I meant when I said I'll think of you. :)

Of course you did! Gracias!

*Ljubica*
10-01-2006, 06:32 PM
David plays tomorrow - first match of the evening session. Here is the OOP:-

CENTRE COURT 11:00am CET

Thierry ASCIONE (FRA) v Olivier MUTIS (FRA)
Daniele BRACCIALI (ITA) v Phillipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER)
Guillermo GARCIA-LOPEZ (ESP) v Davide SANGUINETTI (ITA)
Yves ALLEGRO (SUI) / Robert LINDSTEDT (SWE) v Marat SAFIN (RUS) / Mikhail YOUZHNY (RUS)
6:00pm CET
David FERRER (ESP) v Marc GICQUEL (FRA)
Richard GASQUET (FRA) / Fabrice SANTORO (FRA) v Olivier MUTIS (FRA) / Olivier PATIENCE (FRA)
Florent SERRA (FRA) v Robin SODERLING (SWE)