Yellow and red cards/infractions [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Yellow and red cards/infractions

Pages : [1] 2

Steve
09-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Just to clarify the difference of rep and cards.

Rep is as usual, that is what you use the same way you did before.

The cards are where we ask for a little bit of help from members to moderate the forums.
Only use the cards when you feel a member should be banned. This would be due to spam, multiple usernames, posting xxx, etc etc. This is not to be used on personal attacks, or when someone posts something you dont like. I receive an email whenever someone clicks on it so I dont want to be running to a computer because someone pissed you off, but I will run to a computer if it is MAJOR. If this option is abused two things will happen
1.If a member is regularly abusing the sytem they will take some time off.
2. This option will be disabled.

In the email I recieve all information regarding the sender is logged and sent along with it. We will know its you :)

Thanks for helping keep MTF Spam free

09-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Steve is it my equipment or am I going blind? Where are these yellow cards you are talking about? Because I don't want to hit anything by mistake :scared:

Deboogle!.
09-28-2006, 10:59 PM
It's in between the reputation and report post buttons, at least, that is where it is for me.

09-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Well I don't know if it is my equipment or my eyesight? Because I think I know what you are talking about, but it doesn't really look yellow to me :confused:

Deboogle!.
09-28-2006, 11:09 PM
Looks like a red card in front of a yellow card to me, maybe it's the fact that it's on your tv or something :shrug: anyway you found it, that's all that matters.

the point is that hopefully these won't be used too often :)

Scotso
09-28-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't see anything like that. I have four things, the offline/online indicator, the blog, the reputation, and then the report post.

Scotso
09-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Incidentally, is someone posts something extremely horrible about another member, and they should be banned, why should you not use this new system?

Lee
09-28-2006, 11:20 PM
I don't see anything like that. I have four things, the offline/online indicator, the blog, the reputation, and then the report post.

Ditto here. May be I need to check the upgrade bugs thread.

Deboogle!.
09-28-2006, 11:27 PM
Incidentally, is someone posts something extremely horrible about another member, and they should be banned, why should you not use this new system?I think that's what the new system is for :) But for example, a lot of people report posts that are not against the rules. I think Steve's just saying that people should only use this when it's actually necessary. If someone's saying something horrible about someone else, I think that would qualify as necessary :)

Lee
09-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Incidentally, is someone posts something extremely horrible about another member, and they should be banned, why should you not use this new system?

There are posts that I don't think it's appropriate but not so bad that the poster should be banned. :shrug:

09-29-2006, 12:02 AM
I think I'm with you on this Scott. Since you named the four things you have on your posts and they look exactly like what is on my posts!

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 12:09 AM
It's in between the report post and the reputation button. Maybe Steve hasn't enabled it for everyone yet, or maybe he thought he did and it's hit a snag that he'll have to work out.

09-29-2006, 02:59 AM
It's in between the report post and the reputation button. Maybe Steve hasn't enabled it for everyone yet, or maybe he thought he did and it's hit a snag that he'll have to work out.
Could this be something only Mods can see? Because I can't even see what you are talking about on your own posts :eek:

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 03:06 AM
Could this be something only Mods can see? Because I can't even see what you are talking about on your own posts :eek:I don't know, as I said, maybe Steve intended for everyone to be able to use it but it didn't work or something. There is a forum just for moderator discussion of these very things, so if it was only for us, I don't think he would've started a thread here.

Lee
09-29-2006, 03:54 AM
There's absolutely nothing between the 2 icons for me.

Steve
09-29-2006, 04:03 AM
Ok, Ill work on that in the morning. maybe you cant see it but when you do!!! :angel: be good :)

Thanks all

09-29-2006, 04:09 AM
There's absolutely nothing between the 2 icons for me.
Same here Lee. I have no idea what Steve is talking about :shrug: And he said yellow and red "cards" he didn't say icons. I don't see anything anywhere that looks like a yellow or red "card"? I hate this slow equipment :ras: Steve already answered the question before I could get this posted :sad:

belco
09-29-2006, 04:19 AM
i was looking looking and looking hard to see it and press it :p but i couldnt find it ;)

Lee
09-29-2006, 04:21 AM
Ok, Ill work on that in the morning. maybe you cant see it but when you do!!! :angel: be good :)

Thanks all

Thanks Steve! :eek: How many hours have you been up? :p

09-29-2006, 04:34 AM
i was looking looking and looking hard to see it and press it :p but i couldnt find it ;)
belco you and Adam must go to the same school of posting. You started here the same time I did and look how many more posts you have :eek: And I have to admit when anyone says not to do something I have to fight to keep myself from doing it :p

Steve
09-29-2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks Steve! :eek: How many hours have you been up? :p

Umm, 20 now. Not too bad, things look pretty good here now, as long as your all ok with everything. I know there are a few little bugs we need to work out but so I think Ill grab a few hrs sleep soon.

belco
09-29-2006, 04:51 AM
take half a day sleep :D
2morrow ur got a busy vbookie day ;)

Steve
09-29-2006, 04:53 AM
ugghh, you all are workin me. we have to get mods in place then some people to manage the vbookie. That definately has to get up and running soon though.

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 04:55 AM
Steve, I order you to go to bed :mad:

:haha:

belco
09-29-2006, 04:57 AM
Steve, I order you to go to bed :mad:

no no let him fix teh cards first :D

so when he goes to bed i can press it and his mobile phone wakes him up :haha:

Lee
09-29-2006, 05:03 AM
Umm, 20 now. Not too bad, things look pretty good here now, as long as your all ok with everything. I know there are a few little bugs we need to work out but so I think Ill grab a few hrs sleep soon.

OK, you can hang out for a few more hours. :devil: I am slave driver.

;) Actually, take care and get some sleep. I doubt you're very productive to fix any problem. :tape: May be you end up create a few more problems.

09-29-2006, 07:23 AM
ugghh, you all are workin me. we have to get mods in place then some people to manage the vbookie. That definately has to get up and running soon though.
Steve I'm probably one of the biggest fans of vBetting there is and I say go to bed NOW! Really things for the most part went very well :) I was really afraid :scared: I had no idea went I got on here yesterday what I would find. And I must say I was pleasantly surprise :D

*Ljubica*
09-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Still no cards visible for me - and it's afternoon now :sad: :confused:

Choupi
09-29-2006, 02:13 PM
I hope Steve finally got some hours sleep. After all the bugs and stuff to do with the update thing, I think he deserved some rest & peace. :) I'm sure we'll see the cards soon, I'm confident. ;)

Action Jackson
09-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Great idea, will be better once they are visible.

Steve
09-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Ok, you should be able to use it now. and remember this is in place to help keep the forum clean and we can use your support so please do not abuse it.

belco
09-29-2006, 02:45 PM
yay i see cards :D

now where is my vbookie option :p

Lee
09-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Looks to me only peasants will have yellow/red card infractions :p Super mod and webmaster are immune from them. ;)

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Seems like a reason for the posters who have a chip on their shoulder to gain more power. Totally unnecessary this function; it will only encourage cry babies and the forum will be flooded with so called infractions. The report function was perfectly enough.

Carlita
09-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Seems like a reason for the posters who have a chip on their shoulder to gain more power. Totally unnecessary this function; it will only encourage cry babies and the forum will be flooded with so called infractions. The report function was perfectly enough.if they are smart they won't just use it to gain more power.......:p

1.If a member is regularly abusing the sytem they will take some time off.
2. This option will be disabled.

In the email I recieve all information regarding the sender is logged and sent along with it. We will know its you

so you'd be a fool to use it everytime someone disagrees with you or you simply don't like this person....

09-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Is someone trying to tell me something? I can clearly see the yellow and red cards on other people's posts, but they aren't on mine :confused:

Carlita
09-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Is someone trying to tell me something? I can clearly see the yellow and red cards on other people's posts, but they aren't on mine :confused:You want to give yourself a yellow/red card then? ;)

trust me when I say you have them as well.....:lol:

Björki
09-29-2006, 09:29 PM
Carlita why you dont have these cards?? :D

Carlita
09-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Carlita why you dont have these cards?? :Di guess because I'm a super moderator :o

Read the first post here in answer to your rep.....;) in the situation you described to me you'd use the old fashioned report button ;)

09-29-2006, 09:38 PM
You want to give yourself a yellow/red card then? ;)

trust me when I say you have them as well.....:lol:
:lol: I would going to say it wouldn't matter because I'll probably never have a reason to use them anyway. At least I hope I won't :angel:

adee-gee
09-29-2006, 09:41 PM
:sad: we're not allowed to give mods yellow or red cards :(

Prabu, you're a lucky man :armed: :p

CooCooCachoo
09-29-2006, 09:47 PM
I hope you don't mind I gave five infractions to tt boy. He is extremely rude and insulting and should have been banned already :shrug:

09-29-2006, 09:47 PM
yay i see cards :D

now where is my vbookie option :p
belco you better watch all your comments about vBetting or people will be talking about you like they do me :p I kept saying there were more posters interested in vBetting than me, but no one seemed to believe it :sad:

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 09:50 PM
We cant even add mods on ignore anymore :(

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 09:52 PM
We cant even add mods on ignore anymore :(You should be able to do so by going to your UserCP and where you go to your Buddy/Ignore lists, manually put the person's name on there.

CooCooCachoo
09-29-2006, 09:52 PM
I do like the multi-quote option :D

Will all these updates be put on WTAWorld too? :)

Lee
09-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Is someone trying to tell me something? I can clearly see the yellow and red cards on other people's posts, but they aren't on mine :confused:

Well you can still report yourself for bad posts! :lol:

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 09:56 PM
You should be able to do so by going to your UserCP and where you go to your Buddy/Ignore lists, manually put the person's name on there.

No you cant, it even says you cant ignore mods there. I know this because I had one on ignore, and then when I logged on today I saw their posts. I thought wtf has happened? It was obvious you can no longer ignore them after I visited my user cp

Björki
09-29-2006, 09:56 PM
i guess because I'm a super moderator :o
Read the first post here in answer to your rep.....;) in the situation you described to me you'd use the old fashioned report button ;)
Thx. I read it :lol: but I wasnt sure that's why I asked you too :)

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 10:00 PM
No you cant, it even says you cant ignore mods there. I know this because I had one on ignore, and then when I logged on today I saw their posts. I thought wtf has happened? It was obvious you can no longer ignore them after I visited my user cp:eek: Well, ok then. If that bothers you, I guess put that in the UPGRADE BUGS thread in the bugs forum, so Steve knows about it :)

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 10:17 PM
:eek: Well, ok then. If that bothers you, I guess put that in the UPGRADE BUGS thread in the bugs forum, so Steve knows about it :)

No point, I am 100% sure that they won't change it.

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 10:20 PM
No point, I am 100% sure that they won't change it.Well if it bothers you, you at least have the right to voice your concerns :)

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Well if it bothers you, you at least have the right to voice your concerns :)

Only if it's worthwhile in doing so :sad: But there is no real positive outcome of posting about this issue. Seems they are becoming a lot tighter on stuff like this :sad:

adee-gee
09-29-2006, 10:31 PM
No you cant, it even says you cant ignore mods there. I know this because I had one on ignore, and then when I logged on today I saw their posts. I thought wtf has happened? It was obvious you can no longer ignore them after I visited my user cp

Come on, spill the beans....who was it? :p

Horatio Caine
09-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Come on, spill the beans....who was it? :p

:haha: Are you a hairdresser Adee? :scared: :p

tangerine_dream
09-29-2006, 10:45 PM
So what exactly is the difference between reporting an infraction [the little red and yellow cards] and reporting a post [the red ! triangle]?

Scotso
09-29-2006, 11:00 PM
I hope you don't mind I gave five infractions to tt boy. He is extremely rude and insulting and should have been banned already :shrug:

I agree with you 100%. All he does is attack posters and players.

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Sorry MatejBockoFan is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

For anyone who wanted to know.

adee-gee
09-29-2006, 11:06 PM
Sorry MatejBockoFan is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

For anyone who wanted to know.

I guessed correctly :yippee:

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 11:07 PM
I guessed correctly :yippee:you guessed what correctly?

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 11:12 PM
I have just reported it, I just recieved an abusive bad rep and I have had enough of this guy, after a few hours of him being off ignore.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=4197504#post4197504

adee-gee
09-29-2006, 11:23 PM
you guessed what correctly?

That is was MBF that Joeb wanted to have on ignore ;)

Grofica
09-29-2006, 11:24 PM
I didn't know what that was so out of pure curiosity I clicked on it and than realized what it is.......I didn't mean it, I don't know on whose username I did it, sorry

joeb_uk
09-29-2006, 11:25 PM
I guessed correctly :yippee:

Can you guess what his latest bad rep said? The typical one trick pony response :haha:

"Why don't you and your friends go beat up some more gay kids"

Why doesn't he get his sexuality doesn't play a part.

:haha: I won't bother posting his insults though, no need to act like him reporting all insults toward yourself.

Deboogle!.
09-29-2006, 11:26 PM
I didn't know what that was so out of pure curiosity I clicked on it and than realized what it is.......I didn't mean it, I don't know on whose username I did it, sorryclicking on the red/yellow button is ok, you have to actually submit it to report an infraction, so no worries. Everyone can click the button to see what it looks like without actually getting anyone in trouble ;)

Grofica
09-29-2006, 11:29 PM
thanks I wasn't sure

Neely
09-29-2006, 11:51 PM

I agree with you 100%. All he does is attack posters and players.
I had to check back with the other mods if he was warned in the past already. I found out that he was not, but he was warned just now.

I agree with both of you that he is rude and insulting and using disgusting smileys, but it's wrong to say -like MBF- that he insults posters which would be a much more severe offense for me. I checked his last 150 posts and could not find any post as an evidence for this. Yes, he is extremely insulting towards players, but many of us called disliked players already chokers, losers, pricks, jerks, assholes, tools or whatever. However I agree that tt boy does it a very high rate and he should calm down a bit. And that's why he was warned.

Horatio Caine
09-30-2006, 12:03 AM

bluefork
09-30-2006, 01:02 AM
How do you know if you have a red card/infraction?

Deboogle!.
09-30-2006, 01:35 AM
You'll get a PM and it'll be in your User CP

Scotso
09-30-2006, 02:53 AM
Can you guess what his latest bad rep said? The typical one trick pony response :haha:

:haha: I won't bother posting his insults though, no need to act like him reporting all insults toward yourself.

If it doesn't play a part, maybe you shouldn't call me a faggot? And of course you didn't include the rest of what I said, which was sparked by something you did.

And of course you won't bother posting it... after you already did?

bluefork
09-30-2006, 03:12 AM
You'll get a PM and it'll be in your User CP

Okay, thanks. Tangerine_dream told me I had one, but I didn't think I did.

landoud
09-30-2006, 07:16 AM
why I don't have those cards?

Lee
09-30-2006, 07:21 AM
why I don't have those cards?

You want to report yourself? :p

Carlita
09-30-2006, 08:23 AM

For anyone who wanted to know.:confused: He is??? Then why isnt MBF on my list of moderators/admins? Or am I missing something here? :lol:

Have you tried to put anyone else on ignore? Maybe it's a bug in the ignore/buddy list thing.

CooCooCachoo
09-30-2006, 09:00 AM

Of course it is always the other poster making the insults, and you just collecting them.

I wish the moderators would realize that this guy actually is the one being very insulting. I have ignored him for a long long time and I still receive bad-reps and even an entire slander campaign on this website, even though he claims he had me on ignore :rolleyes:

CooCooCachoo
09-30-2006, 09:01 AM
I had to check back with the other mods if he was warned in the past already. I found out that he was not, but he was warned just now.

I agree with both of you that he is rude and insulting and using disgusting smileys, but it's wrong to say -like MBF- that he insults posters which would be a much more severe offense for me. I checked his last 150 posts and could not find any post as an evidence for this. Yes, he is extremely insulting towards players, but many of us called disliked players already chokers, losers, pricks, jerks, assholes, tools or whatever. However I agree that tt boy does it a very high rate and he should calm down a bit. And that's why he was warned.

Thank you :)

And indeed, I have never seen him insult posters, but he does offend me by posting the stuff he does.

CooCooCachoo
09-30-2006, 09:02 AM
No point, I am 100% sure that they won't change it.

Then don't complain about it :retard:

joeb_uk
09-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Of course it is always the other poster making the insults, and you just collecting them.

I wish the moderators would realize that this guy actually is the one being very insulting. I have ignored him for a long long time and I still receive bad-reps and even an entire slander campaign on this website, even though he claims he had me on ignore :rolleyes:

Sure, I know I have insulted you many times because you deserve it. But on this occasion I haven't insulted mbf or his bum buddies yet, or even you.

As for the slander campaign, that is classic coocoo style; delusional. If that was the case, you would damn well know about one (and it wouldn’t be a few little insults).

The issue isn't the insults here anyway, I just want to be able to ignore people like you and MBF. I wouldn't complain about the insults, that is your style coocoo.

joeb_uk
09-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Seems the mods took my suggestion into consideration and you are now able to ignore people like coocoo, mbf. Just super mods/admins you can no longer ignore.

Thanks steve

Horatio Caine
09-30-2006, 12:49 PM
But on this occasion I haven't insulted mbf or his bum buddies yet, or even you.

I'd call that an insult mate :shrug:

joeb_uk
09-30-2006, 01:29 PM
I'd call that an insult mate :shrug:

Thats you though jez (you are not one of those), stating who they are is hardly an insult. The fact is they all defend kbf and brown nose him, for them it would be taken as a compliment; a credit to their friendship most likely :haha:

And anyway Jez, what the fuck are you playing at? Trying to stir shit up that doesn't involve you.

Horatio Caine
09-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Thats you though jez (you are not one of those), stating who they are is hardly an insult.

It is called tact.

And anyway Jez, what the fuck are you playing at? Trying to stir shit up that doesn't involve you.

Well you've posted it in a public thread and not in a PM...so I have a right to comment. I just think you're being a bit ridiculous about this whole issue. :shrug:

CooCooCachoo
09-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Sure, I know I have insulted you many times because you deserve it. But on this occasion I haven't insulted mbf or his bum buddies yet, or even you.

As for the slander campaign, that is classic coocoo style; delusional. If that was the case, you would damn well know about one (and it wouldn’t be a few little insults).

The issue isn't the insults here anyway, I just want to be able to ignore people like you and MBF. I wouldn't complain about the insults, that is your style coocoo.

And why do I deserve it, Joe?

And yes, you are insulting Scott and his friends, and in fact anyone that is gay.

Of course you would not complain about insults, as the people you are dealing with actually possess a certain sense of style, class and dignity.

CooCooCachoo
09-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Thats you though jez (you are not one of those), stating who they are is hardly an insult. The fact is they all defend kbf and brown nose him, for them it would be taken as a compliment; a credit to their friendship most likely :haha:

And I don't involve you. And MatejBockoFan does not involve you. So stop annoying and insulting us, as well as the several others who have seen you be a complete nuisance.

CooCooCachoo
09-30-2006, 06:21 PM
It is called tact.

:lol:

belco
09-30-2006, 06:45 PM
this has gone so off topic aswell :scared:

Steve
09-30-2006, 07:06 PM

Its the immature way you come across with your comments. They may not seem to be insults to you but thay are to the rest of the people on MTF. Therefore your being rude and offtopic. Please take this somewhere else... like a pm sent to yourself.
Thanks

Lee
09-30-2006, 10:58 PM
Its the immature way you come across with your comments. They may not seem to be insults to you but thay are to the rest of the people on MTF. Therefore your being rude and offtopic. Please take this somewhere else... like a pm sent to yourself.
Thanks

Thank you, Steve! http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/You_re_the_men.gif

;) joeb_uk, now this is brown nosing. Not when I was telling the truth about why grinder was banned. And that's not defending MBF.

Although darn the image is not working right now.

Scotso
10-01-2006, 02:59 AM
What is a "point" and why have I received one from a post that Grinder of all people clicked an infraction on from something that was posted before all of these new rules and such.

I'm being bombarded with "infractions" and I think it's rather silly.

10-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Thanks
Steve again your wonderful sense of humor comes out :D "a pm sent to yourself" I love it :haha: :haha: :haha:
I think you are just what MTF needs :)

CooCooCachoo
10-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Thank you, Steve! http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/You_re_the_men.gif

;) joeb_uk, now this is brown nosing. Not when I was telling the truth about why grinder was banned. And that's not defending MBF.

Although darn the image is not working right now.

:yeah:

*Ljubica*
10-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks

Yes Steve - may I add my thanks and comments for one of the best posts ever on MTF :yeah:

Horatio Caine
10-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Steve again your wonderful sense of humor comes out :D "a pm sent to yourself" I love it :haha: :haha: :haha:
I think you are just what MTF needs :)

:scared:

;)

adee-gee
10-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Mae stop sucking up to Steve :rolleyes:

cobalt60
10-01-2006, 10:53 PM

Aw come on. Don't have an infarction over it.

JMG
10-01-2006, 11:02 PM

:spit:

adee-gee
10-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Aw come on. Don't have an infarction over it.

Mae can be the first Stevetard ;)

revolution
10-01-2006, 11:21 PM
The infraction system is quite easy to tamper with.

MatejBockoFan is already flooded with infractions :eek:, I mean anybody could be, as comments are often viewed differently by people.

Horatio Caine
10-01-2006, 11:25 PM

:haha: :haha: Stevetard

revolution
10-01-2006, 11:27 PM
:haha: :haha: Stevetard

Steve will be bigger than Federer. just you watch the requests for a Steve forum piling in soon. :p

cobalt60
10-02-2006, 12:33 AM

Good come back. I think my humor was a bit to highbrow for most people. Kudos to Deb;)

cobalt60
10-02-2006, 12:34 AM
BTW I received my first yellow flag :banana:

Steve
10-02-2006, 12:44 AM

Its been reversed. It was a click happy member

cobalt60
10-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Its been reversed. It was a click happy member

Thanks :) He sent me a pm explaining that he was just checking out the system. I sent him the first post of this thread. So no problem overall.

Nathaliia
10-02-2006, 01:23 AM
If we get such a card, how do we know about it? Does it appear somewhere for us? I think I've got none but can never be sure :p

Deboogle!.
10-02-2006, 01:55 AM
it's in your user CP and on your profile for everyone to see. Also you get a PM about it. So you'd know lol

CooCooCachoo
10-02-2006, 06:14 AM

Me too :woohoo:

But it was from a troll :sobbing: So it was taken away :o

belco
10-02-2006, 06:42 AM

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/belco/smilies/fart.gif

belco
10-02-2006, 06:43 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh my image didnt show :bigcry:

adee-gee
10-02-2006, 10:47 AM
No :(

Was it funny? :p

belco
10-02-2006, 12:33 PM
click the link ;)

i even quoted the wrong post :D was supposed to be the stop sucking one ;)

adee-gee
10-02-2006, 04:36 PM

belco
10-02-2006, 04:38 PM
hey vbetting starting soon..

i heard a little whisper ;)

adee-gee
10-02-2006, 04:57 PM
:yippee:

Deboogle!.
10-02-2006, 04:59 PM
seems likely .... ;)

belco
10-02-2006, 05:00 PM
hey deb :wavey:

Deboogle!.
10-02-2006, 05:03 PM
:bigwave:

Horatio Caine
10-02-2006, 05:45 PM
hey vbetting starting soon..

i heard a little whisper ;)

Mae will be happy then ;)

belco
10-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Mae will be happy then ;)

lots of ppl have signed themselfs in for Gamblers Anon while vbetting was offline... coudlnt handle it :)

I was leader of the Gamblers Anonymous group urging :devil: them to fine another place to gamble until vbetting returns :angel:

10-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I'll be happy when v-Betting is actually back :D And I don't think we will have to wait too much longer :) But we are really :topic:

Johnny Groove
05-29-2008, 12:58 AM
Fantastic.

So we've had these infraction things for about a year and a half and i've never EVER seen them around.

And now suddenly the new trigger happy mod RagingFool feels the need to throw me a red card for some stupid comment. :rolleyes:

Why was it me of all people that got the red card? With all the trash that inhabits GM, why is it just me that get it? :rolleyes:

GlennMirnyi
05-29-2008, 03:52 AM
I've got one too, no problem.

Neely
05-29-2008, 03:53 PM
These cards are not new, of course. But since the beginning of this year we started to actually use them because the infraction system technically matured and was continually developped by vBulletin which gives us more options for settings. Thus, manually handing out official warnings does hardly not exist anymore. The system will keep track of the infractions you're getting and you will be informed accordingly.

jayjay
06-04-2008, 03:57 PM
I've got one too, no problem.

Two footed tackle or for spitting?

bad gambler
06-04-2008, 10:46 PM
Two footed tackle or for spitting?

Keep that Argentina v Brazil shit outta here ok? :p

jayjay
06-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Keep that Argentina v Brazil shit outta here ok? :p

:hatoff:

I'm sure there will have to be a whole new thread in Non-Tennis for June 18. Maybe Glenn will pick up another red card and Shotgun is due a yellow? :D

azza
06-16-2008, 05:51 AM
where the button?

Lee
06-16-2008, 07:46 PM
where the button?

Moderators only

Johnny Groove
06-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Fantastic recent moderating :yeah:

alfonsojose
06-22-2008, 06:43 PM
First time i see this. I got one from Raging.. :confused: for posting s*cking a huge d**k. i got two red points, awww ... Well, i won't post anything XXX but from now on i'm going to pay attention to some double standards here :rolleyes:

cobalt60
06-22-2008, 08:32 PM
First time i see this. I got one from Raging.. :confused: for posting s*cking a huge d**k. i got two red points, awww ... Well, i won't post anything XXX but from now on i'm going to pay attention to some double standards here :rolleyes:

That must be because Raging Lamb does not know of your past posting on here ;) :hug: Je or she is just not use to it.

Black Adam
07-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Interesting. I get one for saying TWAT whilst aposter like Jaap get away with including vulgar/politically incorrect words in everysingle post of his :rolleyes: I love the double standards.

~*BGT*~
07-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Jaap is an a**hole and was one of the first on my ignore list :rolleyes:

BTW, what is a referral?

Black Adam
07-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Isn't when you refer new members to MTF?

~*BGT*~
07-08-2008, 02:10 AM
Isn't when you refer new members to MTF?

I don't think I ever have. I guess when you sign up for MTF you have that option? :confused:

scoobs
07-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Just to clarify the situation with the warnings (yellow cards) and infractions (red cards).

Back in 2006 it was considered that this would be rolled out to all the users to use and the moderators would keep an eye on the situation.

However, ultimately it was decided that this was unworkable and the warnings and infractions have been restricted to moderators and admins, who have guidelines on when and how they are to be applied, which are being followed.

Thus if you see a warning or infraction on your account it is because a moderator has issued it to you for a reason that should have been made clear at the time.

Deboogle!.
07-29-2008, 05:55 PM
holy crap, calm down. Someone just checked the wrong box. do you really need to overreact so incredibly over a minor mistake?

SloKid
07-29-2008, 06:03 PM
I got a red one :o see my profile :cool: very nice :devil:
Only moderators and admins can see it, which means that contrary to your belief, no one but them would know about a given infraction, but now since you felt you had to rant like that about it everyone else knows too. Basically you only have yourself to blame for everyone knowing.

SloKid
07-29-2008, 08:00 PM
I believe what I read especially when it's written by a mod here (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4207761&postcount=107) in the thread "Yellow and red cards/infractions" ... where the infraction appears

I quote Deboogle: it's in your user CP and on your profile for everyone to see.

and now stop ruining my day :nerner:
Well Deboogle was obviously wrong, only mods and admins can see infractions, and the user himself of course.

Deboogle!.
07-30-2008, 03:25 AM
Well Deboogle was obviously wrong, only mods and admins can see infractions, and the user himself of course.I wasn't wrong at the time, the system has been changed since it was decided the infractions would only be used by the mods. Didn't realize my words from nearly 2 years ago would be thrown back in my face, but Interlaken is obviously acting so irrationally about this that she didn't even think that the system may have changed since then, especially since regular forum posters cannot use the system anymore. silly me.

And Interlaken, being falsely accused is one thing. Someone making an innocent mistake is another. You're obviously reacting irrationally to this no matter how many people try to explain that 1) it was a mistake, which has now been corrected and 2) only a handful of people who really don't care anyway saw the infraction and Milan is 100% right in that the reason people know now is because of you, you're not listening to us. That's not our fault - everyone has been polite to you, we have explained what happened, and the problem has been fixed. Case closed indeed.

TMJordan
07-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Most of the mods here are ok. Some are very good, but some need to go. Complete powderpuffs.

TNX1.0E6TOPCA
08-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Most of the mods here are ok. Some are very good, but some need to go. Complete powderpuffs.

so true...

and who are you? mtf mods?... to judge posters! I'm overreacting? I'm oversensitive? oh really? mtf is international and posters react according to their education, culture, feelings, nationality... I'm a proud Swiss and getting a red card for defending my player, I mean... replying to an insult coming from the King of Insults On Board - a tennis forum! it's surrealist indeed.

concerning the false accusation of copyrighted material, of course it's a MINOR error..... depends on which side you are.

I'm still fuming. :devil:

its.like.that
08-16-2008, 01:29 PM
I just have a few requests for the mods.

1. As you are ALL aware, I recently came back from serving a temporary ban. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to share the write-up attributed to me in the banned users thread.

2. I have been banned several times now, and have lost count. I was wondering if one of you have kept track of the number of times I've been banned, and if so could you share this number with me.

3. I think v-betting is really poorly run these days. Markets open too late, close too early, and terrible prices. Could something be done to make it all better again.

Thanks.

GlennMirnyi
08-20-2008, 08:18 PM
I can't believe I got an infraction because I just described what Clown Death is. One of the worst posters ever in this forum, keeps making new threads non-stop polluting GM with his repetitive and as accurate as XV century cannons discourse.

its.like.that
08-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Nothing you can do about it Glenn.

I've complained numerous times about posters like clay death, just cause, tennis fool, etc. but no action is taken, and these clowns continue to clog up GM with all their rubbish.

its.like.that
08-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Another question - why does Glenn Mirnyi have a bigger avatar than me?

JolánGagó
08-25-2008, 12:10 PM
I can't believe I got an infraction because I just described what Clown Death is. One of the worst posters ever in this forum, keeps making new threads non-stop polluting GM with his repetitive and as accurate as XV century cannons discourse.

You actually should say thank you and bow to mods for not banning you. You are way more polluting, repetitive and annoying than CD but have none of his amusing and analytical abilities. Your contribution to the forum is way below zero, negative contribution in fact, close to zero kelvin. I wonder how can CD be banned and you're still here. That tells volumes about the banning criteria and its practical application by the staff.

Disgusting situation.

Mimi
08-25-2008, 02:03 PM
thanks jolangago for your honest,brave and wise words, i agreed with you :worship::worship:

You actually should say thank you and bow to mods for not banning you. You are way more polluting, repetitive and annoying than CD but have none of his amusing and analytical abilities. Your contribution to the forum is way below zero, negative contribution in fact, close to zero kelvin. I wonder how can CD be banned and you're still here. That tells volumes about the banning criteria and its practical application by the staff.

Disgusting situation.

*Ljubica*
08-25-2008, 07:27 PM
thanks jolangago for your honest,brave and wise words, i agreed with you :worship::worship:

I agree totally Mimi and JolánGagó :worship: I don't post in GM but I read there often, and CD was pretty boring and very repetitive, but since when was that a crime? To the best of my knowledge, he didn't use obscene language, he was never racist or sexist, he was never rude, and I certainly never saw him attack other posters with personal abuse as many here do frequently with intent to hurt or ridicule. There are many posters here far more deserving of a ban than him in my view - but seems poor old CD had to suffer.

Mimi
08-26-2008, 01:21 AM
thanks Ljubica :wavey:

CD is just a straight forward and honest guy, to be fair, he was not right for critising the mods openly for deleting his thread, but i think he is just an impulsive and tennis-addictive person who got moved for seeing his thread deleted, he is not a mean person who loves to spread hate like some others, for me, i definitely prefer the one who is just blunt but not mean inside but however not many think the same :shrug:

I agree totally Mimi and JolánGagó :worship: I don't post in GM but I read there often, and CD was pretty boring and very repetitive, but since when was that a crime? To the best of my knowledge, he didn't use obscene language, he was never racist or sexist, he was never rude, and I certainly never saw him attack other posters with personal abuse as many here do frequently with intent to hurt or ridicule. There are many posters here far more deserving of a ban than him in my view - but seems poor old CD had to suffer.

~Maya~
08-26-2008, 02:32 AM
JolánGagó mimi *Ljubica* :worship::worship::worship:

Totally agree. I don't understand why this Glenn is still around

Clay Death :hug:

Mimi
08-26-2008, 02:44 AM
thanks gio :D

its nice to see another nice, understanding and righteous person here :hug:

JolánGagó mimi *Ljubica* :worship::worship::worship:

Totally agree. I don't understand why this Glenn is still around

Clay Death :hug:

Jogy
08-26-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm not sure what he did and what I have not seen.

But when it is only form GM posts, then of course GlennMirnyi is the much bigger tool and troll that needs to get banned with his 1000s trolling posts.

Even I do not post so much hate about Federer how he does it all the time :p

was it not you who supported GlennMirnyi in the petition about a year ago and sayed that he is not so bad and that you don't understand why he is banned? :confused: :scratch:

Mimi
08-27-2008, 01:17 AM
hi Jogy :D

you are just an apprentice regarding to the hate for players while Glenn is Donald Trumps: the real boss :p

well, i think Ljubica is a very kind poster so she didn't want Glenn or other posters to get banned or that she did not read enough his bad posts at that time :p

JolánGagó
08-27-2008, 12:29 PM
CD might be repetitive but there is no rule about that, he doesn't base his posts on insults and personal attacks to other members and players. I can only guess the thing that really pisses off some part of the staff is the fact that CD dares publicly speak his opinion about that staff, which as we know is not allowed in this site. Glenn whatever has learnt his lesson from the past so he doesn't mention the staff anymore, it does not matter that all his posts consist exclusively of one-line insults to fellow members and players and that each and every one of those insulting one-liners contains the word "moonballer", he'll probably keep on happyly spitting his crap around here as long as he doesn't cross the real red line.

*Ljubica*
08-27-2008, 02:51 PM

But when it is only form GM posts, then of course GlennMirnyi is the much bigger tool and troll that needs to get banned with his 1000s trolling posts.

was it not you who supported GlennMirnyi in the petition about a year ago and sayed that he is not so bad and that you don't understand why he is banned? :confused: :scratch:

Indeed - and I don't deny it. Because at that stage, in my opinion, he was nowhere near as bad as he is now :shrug: and I thought it was harsh. He actually used to talk about tennis on GM a year or so ago, - but now, as JolánGagó says, almost all his posts consist of nothing but insults towards players and other posters. Seems like when he had his temporary ban before, he didn't learn his lesson and tone things down, he just came back spitting venom and behaving worse than he ever did before. However, I would also say here, that although people are using Glenn as an example here, in my opinion, there are several other posters that I personally think are equally as bad as him - and definitely far more deserving of a ban than poor old CD, who was the subject of this discussion.

Mimi
08-28-2008, 02:19 AM
agreed. to be fair, I don’t think criticizing the mods openly is a good thing to follow, but not allowed to voice our opinion is a bit unfair for me. may be next time CD can send private message to mods to reflect his opinion instead, sarcastically, I think CD may need to be a bit more foxy in order to survive here .....

CD might be repetitive but there is no rule about that, he doesn't base his posts on insults and personal attacks to other members and players. I can only guess the thing that really pisses off some part of the staff is the fact that CD dares publicly speak his opinion about that staff, which as we know is not allowed in this site. Glenn whatever has learnt his lesson from the past so he doesn't mention the staff anymore, it does not matter that all his posts consist exclusively of one-line insults to fellow members and players and that each and every one of those insulting one-liners contains the word "moonballer", he'll probably keep on happyly spitting his crap around here as long as he doesn't cross the real red line.

its.like.that
08-28-2008, 08:56 AM

Jogy Bear

:worship:

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Did CD come back and attacked mods again? I noticed he is banned for 6 months as of 08/28/08

Sorry CD but :smash:

scarecrows
08-28-2008, 01:04 PM
cool

good job mods, taking the trash out for 6 months
hopefully next time it's forever

Jelena
08-28-2008, 01:28 PM
And other trash is perm banned. :yeah: It was disgusting last night to read the Djoko score thread with politics and insults mixed in.

l_mac
08-28-2008, 03:56 PM
hi Jogy :D

you are just an apprentice regarding to the hate for players while Glenn is Donald Trumps: the real boss :p

well, i think Ljubica is a very kind poster so she didn't want Glenn or other posters to get banned or that she did not read enough his bad posts at that time :p

Bullshit.

She only has a problem with him now because he doesn't like Nole. When it was just Rafa he bashed (constantly) she thought he was great. Doper accusations about Nadal are funny, and true. Suggesting Novak might be up for a bit of gamesmanship or that his parents need to settle down - DISGUSTING!

Won't miss Clay Death, or the Serb bashers that got banned last night.

DhammaTiger
08-28-2008, 04:04 PM

Disgusting situation.

I agree with you 100% and thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy of this website. GlennMirnyi is by far the worst polluter on this site. His positive contribution to inteligent discussion is zilch, all he does is insult, spread vicious rumours and innuendo about players, disrupt threads and abuse the rules on this site. Ever since he came back from his ban he is worse. I wonder why the mods and admins are so lenient with him. Why the favouritism?
In my opinion, the day he will be permanently banned will be the day this website will be much better.

l_mac
08-28-2008, 04:07 PM
I agree with you 100% and thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy of this website. GlennMirnyi is by far the worst polluter on this site. His positive contribution to inteligent discussion is zilch, all he does is insult, spread vicious rumours and innuendo about players, disrupt threads and abuse the rules on this site. Ever since he came back from his ban he is worse. I wonder why the mods and admins are so lenient with him. Why the favouritism?
In my opinion, the day he will be permanently banned will be the day this website will be much better.

I think he is smart as he is tending not to make explicit accustaions against Nadal, and he doesn't make personal attacks on other posters or mods.

He is easy to ignore because his posts are al the same :shrug:

If I ran this site I would be very, very wary about allowing posters too much leeway with the doping accusations. Many haters present their posts as fact, rather than opinion.

DhammaTiger
08-28-2008, 04:09 PM
I am so happy Kitinov and Toko were banned, they were one of the worst posters but not worse than the one I pointed above. However, what thos 2 did on Novak thread was sheer disgusting.

~Maya~
08-28-2008, 04:16 PM

I think he received some kind of warning because his posts did change a little bit. You can even find some positive posts that left some posters :speakles:
Lets see how long it is gonna be before he goes to constant brainless bashing again. And like I_mac said, he is like a broken record

I am glad mods banned Toko and KR. Many posters didn't get to see their most idiotic messages because they were erased by mods

Deboogle!.
08-28-2008, 05:14 PM
In my opinion, the day he will be permanently banned will be the day this website will be much better.Why do you think there is hypocrisy? What reason would the supermods have of favoring GlennMirnyi? Maybe if you really thought about the rules and the people who were banned and what they said and why they were banned, you would see why. It's not like he hasn't been disciplined before, so the supermods would have no reason to not discipline him again if and when it is determined that it's warranted.

If I ran this site I would be very, very wary about allowing posters too much leeway with the doping accusations. Many haters present their posts as fact, rather than opinion.We have discussed this many times in the mod forum. I suppose it comes from the fact that it's hard for me to not think about it in terms of the law, but it's something I feel pretty strongly about, because in my mind, any and all accusations, especially all accusations regarding sportsmanship/tennis reputation/fair play must all be treated the same way for the moderation to be consistent. If Rafa haters accuse him of doping and make it sound like fact, they can't be punished unless Novak haters who accuse him of faking injuries and make it sound like fact are also punished, and the list goes on and on and on. Frankly, I don't see any reason that doping accusations should be treated differently from other accusations, and once one is punished, for consistency's sake all must be punished or none punished. As for things being passed off as fact, same thing. Many things here are passed off as fact that are almost certainly not. If one assertion of fact is punished, all or none must be. We can't be arbitrary and just pick out doping to treat differently than other assertions of cheating or unfair play. I know most posters here don't believe this, but we actually have extremely lengthy discussions about this kind of stuff in the mod forum, all with a goal of consistent and fair moderating. And in this case, at least right now, no accusations are being punished unless - per the rules - it is a whole thread started for the sole purpose of this kind of speculation, in which case it clearly falls under the rules against starting a thread solely to bash a player.

JolánGagó
08-28-2008, 07:01 PM
I think he is smart as he is tending not to make explicit accustaions against Nadal, and he doesn't make personal attacks on other posters or mods.

unbelievable.

JolánGagó
08-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Why do you think there is hypocrisy? What reason would the supermods have of favoring GlennMirnyi? Maybe if you really thought about the rules and the people who were banned and what they said and why they were banned, you would see why.

How are we supposed to know that? :shrug: all we see is people suddenly disappearing.

Why was CD banned this time?

Carlita
08-28-2008, 07:24 PM
How are we supposed to know that? :shrug: all we see is people suddenly disappearing.

Why was CD banned this time?you can check that here (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035)

DhammaTiger
08-28-2008, 07:28 PM
Why do you think there is hypocrisy? What reason would the supermods have of favoring GlennMirnyi? Maybe if you really thought about the rules and the people who were banned and what they said and why they were banned, you would see why. It's not like he hasn't been disciplined before, so the supermods would have no reason to not discipline him again if and when it is determined that it's warranted.

We have discussed this many times in the mod forum. I suppose it comes from the fact that it's hard for me to not think about it in terms of the law, but it's something I feel pretty strongly about, because in my mind, any and all accusations, especially all accusations regarding sportsmanship/tennis reputation/fair play must all be treated the same way for the moderation to be consistent. If Rafa haters accuse him of doping and make it sound like fact, they can't be punished unless Novak haters who accuse him of faking injuries and make it sound like fact are also punished, and the list goes on and on and on. Frankly, I don't see any reason that doping accusations should be treated differently from other accusations, and once one is punished, for consistency's sake all must be punished or none punished. As for things being passed off as fact, same thing. Many things here are passed off as fact that are almost certainly not. If one assertion of fact is punished, all or none must be. We can't be arbitrary and just pick out doping to treat differently than other assertions of cheating or unfair play. I know most posters here don't believe this, but we actually have extremely lengthy discussions about this kind of stuff in the mod forum, all with a goal of consistent and fair moderating. And in this case, at least right now, no accusations are being punished unless - per the rules - it is a whole thread started for the sole purpose of this kind of speculation, in which case it clearly falls under the rules against starting a thread solely to bash a player.

Deboogle! thank you for your comments. I have been a member of this forum for a long time and I don't ever get involved in such controversey, however, I felt I had to speak up. Yes, there is favouritism and hypocrisy regarding Glenn Mirnyi. As for the other posters that were banned, I have no comment because it was about time they were. As for the aforementioned poster, he maybe clever enough to skirt bans by deftly using words like his allegations of doping against Nadal. Never actually coming out and saying it or starting threads, but always using innuendos and quotes from secondary sources to plant his vicious allegations. As for not attacking posters, you just have to go to every thread where he posts and you will see how it degenerates into slanging matches. Now I have put him on my ignore list so I can't comment about his behaviour after he got the infraction.

Of course, I expect you defend the establishment so, it's pointless for me to argue on this subject anymore.

JolánGagó
08-28-2008, 07:39 PM
you can check that here (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035)

Thanx, Carlita. Yes, I saw that post but failed to realize it was being updated via editing.

Deboogle!.
08-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Deboogle! thank you for your comments. I have been a member of this forum for a long time and I don't ever get involved in such controversey, however, I felt I had to speak up. Yes, there is favouritism and hypocrisy regarding Glenn Mirnyi. As for the other posters that were banned, I have no comment because it was about time they were. As for the aforementioned poster, he maybe clever enough to skirt bans by deftly using words like his allegations of doping against Nadal. Never actually coming out and saying it or starting threads, but always using innuendos and quotes from secondary sources to plant his vicious allegations. As for not attacking posters, you just have to go to every thread where he posts and you will see how it degenerates into slanging matches. Now I have put him on my ignore list so I can't comment about his behaviour after he got the infraction.

Of course, I expect you defend the establishment so, it's pointless for me to argue on this subject anymore.Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending anything. But if someone's clever enough to avoid breaking the rules, what can you do? The mods surely can't go around banning anyone who might be breaking the rules, based on various interpretations of a post. No, despite what people here think, the supermods - and I repeat supermods, the rest of us have no say in banning except to offer our opinions - consider bans very carefully and I assure you that a decision was made for a reason. You accuse favoritism and hypocrisy, but give no reasoning. Why would they favor him? They haven't done so before. As I already explained to Linda, I don't believe that saying stuff about doping should be against the rules unless everything else similar is against the rules. As for his attacking other posters, I don't read GM enough to say what he does and doesn't do, but the GM and supermods cannot read every thread/post. Maybe they are simply missing some of these attacks and no one's reporting them. Scoobs has tried to encourage reporting posts by putting all the info in his sig, but an awful lot of people for whatever reason don't want to report posts. I don't understand this. we need the help. even in the Andy forum which by comparison is much less busy, i rely on reported posts sometimes. So all I can say is that if you think something is not being considered or something, report the posts, write to the supermods, etc. But to just assume there is some hypocrisy or favoritism just simply because someone's banned and someone's not, I don't think is entirely fair.

l_mac
08-28-2008, 09:04 PM
We have discussed this many times in the mod forum. I suppose it comes from the fact that it's hard for me to not think about it in terms of the law, but it's something I feel pretty strongly about, because in my mind, any and all accusations, especially all accusations regarding sportsmanship/tennis reputation/fair play must all be treated the same way for the moderation to be consistent. If Rafa haters accuse him of doping and make it sound like fact, they can't be punished unless Novak haters who accuse him of faking injuries and make it sound like fact are also punished, and the list goes on and on and on. Frankly, I don't see any reason that doping accusations should be treated differently from other accusations, and once one is punished, for consistency's sake all must be punished or none punished. As for things being passed off as fact, same thing. Many things here are passed off as fact that are almost certainly not. If one assertion of fact is punished, all or none must be. We can't be arbitrary and just pick out doping to treat differently than other assertions of cheating or unfair play. I know most posters here don't believe this, but we actually have extremely lengthy discussions about this kind of stuff in the mod forum, all with a goal of consistent and fair moderating. And in this case, at least right now, no accusations are being punished unless - per the rules - it is a whole thread started for the sole purpose of this kind of speculation, in which case it clearly falls under the rules against starting a thread solely to bash a player.

I see what you mean, Deb, and I know that I am more sensitive about the doping accusations because they are levied constantly at my favourite player. :sad:

That said, I don't agree that saying a player cheats by taking a suspicious medical timeout is as "bad" as saying a player cheats by using performance enhancing drugs. I understand that they fall under the same umbrella but, to me, that's like saying stealing an apple from the grocery store is as bad as robbing a bank of millions, and should carry the same punishment. (Awful analogy, was really struggling :lol:)

Anyway, I'm not lobbying to get anyone banned. I have learned not to take the bait (unless I feel like biting back) and can easily ignore posters who annoy me. And I'm not bashing the mods, I'm sure they do the best they can.

Deboogle!.
08-28-2008, 09:22 PM
I see what you mean, Deb, and I know that I am more sensitive about the doping accusations because they are levied constantly at my favourite player. :sad:I understand, I do :hug:
That said, I don't agree that saying a player cheats by taking a suspicious medical timeout is as "bad" as saying a player cheats by using performance enhancing drugs. I understand that they fall under the same umbrella but, to me, that's like saying stealing an apple from the grocery store is as bad as robbing a bank of millions, and should carry the same punishment. (Awful analogy, was really struggling :lol:)I understand your point, I think it just makes it awfully difficult to moderate fairly if we say, no doping accusations but allow other accusations. It becomes an issue of where to draw the line. Players can be banned for doping, but they can also be fined for, say, tanking. In the overall picture, any of these accusations are an accusation against them as professionals, them as fair sportsman, etc. Maybe I'm just too myopic to see it beyond its issue in terms of defamation and I guess in my mind defamation is defamation, so it's either allowed or not allowed, and not allowing it would be extreeeeeeeeeemely difficult to police (also, there's no real justification for it as the board is not really gonna be legally liable unlike say, copyright infringement accusations which the board HAS acted upon per the DMCA).

for the record, I don't think it's right to make false accusations. I'm someone who tries to assume the best about people unless there are facts to prove otherwise. So I totally hear you. I just think in terms of moderation, i personally believe it's easier for us to leave it alone unless it's clear that someone is really just being vicious (and usually it is clear I think, and posts that have deemed to be clearly just trolling/hating have been deleted). In those cases definitely keep reporting.
Anyway, I'm not lobbying to get anyone banned. I have learned not to take the bait (unless I feel like biting back) and can easily ignore posters who annoy me. And I'm not bashing the mods, I'm sure they do the best they can.Of course, it didn't seem like you were bashing at all. I just felt like explaining it because I have been pretty outspoken about it in the mod forum (I'm sure they'd love to corroborate how annoying i am about it :angel: ) so I thought it'd be good to explain it here as well especially to show it's something that really has been given specific and careful thought.

And indeed, simply ignoring the haters is always the best (my ignore list is so big it's pretty laughable :lol: ). and I completely understand I really do. There was a time here where nearly every thread in GM was something negative about my favorite player and I think a lot of Andy fans simply learned we can't really talk about him in GM and it's usually best to stay out of threads about him in GM so that's why a lot of Andy fans post in his forum and not many other places on MTF. Same thing happened before that with Hewitt - his forum is full of people who don't post other places. It's unfortunate but I guess when there are so many immature hateful people in one place, they will go after whoever is having success at that moment and right now that's Rafa and Nole. And when people are just trying to get a rise out of people, taking away their power by ignoring them is usually a good tactic :yeah:

elessar
08-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Where does all this ridiculous CD love come from ?
The guy is/was a complete and utter moron who, on top of posting garbage ALL THE TIME, was stupid enough to insult the mods repeatedly.
As for him not being rude to anybody :) I guess some people have even shorter memories than I thought, or they must fondly reminisce over being called beyaaaaatches or being told to go back to the kitchen (you know the kind of stuff that contributed to Glenn getting banned in the first place :))

As for KR the guy was a racist. Good riddance and thanks to the mod.

l_mac
08-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Deb :hug:

Well said, Claire. Clay Death said some disgustingly sexist things to me on a number of occassions, but I suppose some people think as long as he's not attacking them or their friends he's okay. :shrug:

bad gambler
08-28-2008, 10:46 PM

unbelievable.

Nobody in the mod group is claiming to be perfect and we openly admit a lot of our job is assisted by many of the users of this board which we are very thankful for. So instead of whinging of moderator hypocrisy use the report function or alternatively link any of the moderators via PM with examples, really it's not that difficult.

DhammaTiger
08-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending anything. But if someone's clever enough to avoid breaking the rules, what can you do? The mods surely can't go around banning anyone who might be breaking the rules, based on various interpretations of a post. No, despite what people here think, the supermods - and I repeat supermods, the rest of us have no say in banning except to offer our opinions - consider bans very carefully and I assure you that a decision was made for a reason. You accuse favoritism and hypocrisy, but give no reasoning. Why would they favor him? They haven't done so before. As I already explained to Linda, I don't believe that saying stuff about doping should be against the rules unless everything else similar is against the rules. As for his attacking other posters, I don't read GM enough to say what he does and doesn't do, but the GM and supermods cannot read every thread/post. Maybe they are simply missing some of these attacks and no one's reporting them. Scoobs has tried to encourage reporting posts by putting all the info in his sig, but an awful lot of people for whatever reason don't want to report posts. I don't understand this. we need the help. even in the Andy forum which by comparison is much less busy, i rely on reported posts sometimes. So all I can say is that if you think something is not being considered or something, report the posts, write to the supermods, etc. But to just assume there is some hypocrisy or favoritism just simply because someone's banned and someone's not, I don't think is entirely fair.

I am very sorry about my accusations of hypocrisy and favouritism, but I was pissed off about the state of GM after what happened in the Novak thread and in a match thread I created was derailed by stupid posters.. Actually, I am extremely pleased at the bannings of CD et al because they fully deserve it. As for the poster I mentioned in my discussion above, I understand the reasons why he is avoiding the ban. I really don't like to see anyone banned and would be happy to see everyone following the rules as laid out. I am sorry for the earlier outburst and withdraw my accusations of hypocrisy. I think the mods and admins are doing a fairly good job in GM lately and I think I can see the results. I just hope that others will learn from these bannings and we will have some peaceful and healthy discussions on the board.

Sunset of Age
08-29-2008, 02:39 AM
Sorry for my strange way of replying, but the board is indeed being a B***H right now and doesn't allow me to use the 'reply'button. :help:

The guy is/was a complete and utter moron who, on top of posting garbage ALL THE TIME, was stupid enough to insult the mods repeatedly.
As for him not being rude to anybody I guess some people have even shorter memories than I thought, or they must fondly reminisce over being called beyaaaaatches or being told to go back to the kitchen (you know the kind of stuff that contributed to Glenn getting banned in the first place )

Yep. And to those who claim 'he didn't ever insult anyone' - I can send you all the insults he sent ME, if you want.

Good Riddance.

Mimi
08-29-2008, 02:56 AM
i guess this back to the kitchen stuff is just a joke, even our good old Metis also wrote the same to Glenn once :shrug:

I am not defending him this time if he really scolded the mods again, he is foolish and may be rude, but sometimes we may all get a bit rude unintentionally and unawarely, no one is an angel, frankly speaking, you are not very kind to nadal sometimes too :shrug:

As for him not being rude to anybody :) I guess some people have even shorter memories than I thought, or they must fondly reminisce over being called beyaaaaatches or being told to go back to the kitchen (you know the kind of stuff that contributed to Glenn getting banned in the first place :))

As for KR the guy was a racist. Good riddance and thanks to the mod.

JolánGagó
08-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Nobody in the mod group is claiming to be perfect and we openly admit a lot of our job is assisted by many of the users of this board which we are very thankful for. So instead of whinging of moderator hypocrisy use the report function or alternatively link any of the moderators via PM with examples, really it's not that difficult.

OK, thanx, I'll do that.

Just for the record, the "unbelievable + ROTFL" was a reaction to other poster statement that GlennM "doesn't make personal attacks on other posters", which I find laughable and ludicrous. Bar the Golden Chat thread, where intensive interchange of niceties among insiders seems to be the norm, almost all GM posts by the above said member are in fact insults and derogatory comments toward other posters and players.

Jelena
08-29-2008, 07:38 AM
Let's go back to the time when the doping accusations against Nadal began. To do that I have to involve other sports as well.

The Tour de France 2006 started with a big bang. One day before the actual start of the race several drivers were taken out of the race because the Spanish Guardia Civil could connect blood bottles, that were found at the Spanish gynecologist Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes to them. In the investigations around this case Dr. Fuentes was arrested for some time to interrogate him intensively, because there were still bottles they couldn't connect to persons. In the meanwhile papers typed several lists of names, of who is supposed to be a client of Fuentes. Asked about those lists of names Fuentes answered: "Some names are true, some aren't. There are also tennis and football (soccer) players on my clients list." During the next months there were identified more cyclists who were banned for some time because of that. But the Guardia Civil was laid obstacles in the way too. In midst of the investigations suddenly one judge closed the case out of the blue. Some time later the investigations could be restarted, but only a few weeks later the case was closed again for good.

There are several things which could lead to the assumption that Nadal was/is doped. As first there is the quoted above sentence, which comes of the interrogation transcripts of Dr. Fuentes, as second the Spanish Anti-Doping-Agency isn't completely independent of the Spanish state, which could lead to the guess that IF Nadal was caught positive, it would not be revealed, as third ATP has also its registered office in a country where doping cases are known to be sometimes kept under the carpet. ATP wouldn't be so stupid to bite the hand that feeds it. Nadal is THE big seller of the tour currently beside Federer. But there are indications that Nadal could be/have doped. As I said above, Fuentes himself said, there are tennis players on his list, on the other hand it was never proven that Nadal is one of the names on the list.

Castafiore
08-29-2008, 08:05 AM
Oh yes, let's support spreading the doping allegations on MTF, shall we? :rolleyes: You haven't even written out the entire story, Jelena and you've done so in a lovely, subjective way. Nice going. :yeah:

At this level, no top athlete is beyond suspicion. To keep pointing your finger at Nadal without a decent shred of evidence is ridiculous and it's troll material. Careful posters will continue to do so by staying within the rules and we can't prevent them from doing that but anybody claiming that it's just part of a healthy doping discussion is fooling themselves, IMO.

I won't miss CD but the level of hypocrisy shown by some who supported Glenn when he was banned is baffling.

Also, it must be hard to moderate this place. I sure as hell wouldn't want to do it. But I do think that the report button works well most of the time.

JolánGagó
08-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Let's go back to the time when the doping accusations against Nadal began. To do that I have to involve other sports as well.

The Tour de France 2006 started with a big bang. One day before the actual start of the race several drivers were taken out of the race because the Spanish Guardia Civil could connect blood bottles, that were found at the Spanish gynecologist Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes to them. In the investigations around this case Dr. Fuentes was arrested for some time to interrogate him intensively, because there were still bottles they couldn't connect to persons. In the meanwhile papers typed several lists of names, of who is supposed to be a client of Fuentes. Asked about those lists of names Fuentes answered: "Some names are true, some aren't. There are also tennis and football (soccer) players on my clients list." During the next months there were identified more cyclists who were banned for some time because of that. But the Guardia Civil was laid obstacles in the way too. In midst of the investigations suddenly one judge closed the case out of the blue. Some time later the investigations could be restarted, but only a few weeks later the case was closed again for good.

There are several things which could lead to the assumption that Nadal was/is doped. As first there is the quoted above sentence, which comes of the interrogation transcripts of Dr. Fuentes, as second the Spanish Anti-Doping-Agency isn't completely independent of the Spanish state, which could lead to the guess that IF Nadal was caught positive, it would not be revealed, as third ATP has also its registered office in a country where doping cases are known to be sometimes kept under the carpet. ATP wouldn't be so stupid to bite the hand that feeds it. Nadal is THE big seller of the tour currently beside Federer. But there are indications that Nadal could be/have doped. As I said above, Fuentes himself said, there are tennis players on his list, on the other hand it was never proven that Nadal is one of the names on the list.

yaddah yaddah yaddah, the usual bullshit, those "indications" you mention are nothing but baseless innuendo... according to that standard of "indications" one could plausibly say everybody "could be/have" doped.

and this:

the Spanish Anti-Doping-Agency isn't completely independent of the Spanish state, which could lead to the guess that IF Nadal was caught positive, it would not be revealed

is simply ridiculous and ignorant.

JolánGagó
08-29-2008, 10:23 AM
and anyway this thread and forum is no place to start all over again this silly "discussion".

JolánGagó
08-29-2008, 12:55 PM
well, after one month totally mtf abstinent it's now OK, I live in peace, totally zen with my (unjust) red card but not sure I'll post again, something is irremediably broken.

Did you ask your money back? :angel:

l_mac
08-29-2008, 03:18 PM
OK, thanx, I'll do that.

Just for the record, the "unbelievable + ROTFL" was a reaction to other poster statement that GlennM "doesn't make personal attacks on other posters", which I find laughable and ludicrous. Bar the Golden Chat thread, where intensive interchange of niceties among insiders seems to be the norm, almost all GM posts by the above said member are in fact insults and derogatory comments toward other posters and players.
Glenn doesn't post on that chat thread. Or do you mean that my posts are mainly derogatory comments toward other posters and players. If you meant that: :hug:

:spit: :haha: :haha:

Comedy Gold. I might put this in my sig :D

tennizen
08-29-2008, 04:50 PM
I am not particularly upset about ClayDeath being banned( this is for real:D) but I think claiming that he should be banned for insulting people is not right imo. If so, many many many people insult each other on GM. I am unaware if ClayDeath's posts were ever reported for being insulting, but I think the reason he was banned is because he was openly insulting the mods for closing down the threads. His other problem was starting too many nonsensical threads for which I think he was warned several times. However, I agree that if ClayDeath is banned, then so should Glenn. I think mods can exercise their judgment to see through his insinuations. Of course if Glenn is banned his fanclub will start another petition again:rolleyes:

Deboogle!.
08-29-2008, 07:25 PM
The petition didn't get his ban shortened last time and it wouldn't again.

Anyway, if you think other people are insulting people, please report the posts or write to the GM mods and supermods, i guarantee you that personal insults here will not be ignored.

JolánGagó
08-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Glenn doesn't post on that chat thread. Or do you mean that my posts are mainly derogatory comments toward other posters and players. If you meant that: :hug:

Yes he does.

No, I didn't mean you, I don't know what could make you think I was meaning you. Weird.

scoobs
08-30-2008, 02:38 AM

Anyway, if you think other people are insulting people, please report the posts or write to the GM mods and supermods, i guarantee you that personal insults here will not be ignored.

Just want to second this.

I'm hearing a lot of hot air about such and such a poster is always insulting other posters but it's not being backed up by what I read in GM nor by the amount of reported posts nor the actual content of some of the posts that are reported.

If there is evidence, let it be brought, because nobody in GM is getting special treatment as far as I am concerned.

Mimi
08-30-2008, 03:00 AM
i guess some posters are too kind/lazy/don't know to report bad posts and some of the bad posts cannot be reported because the thread was closed, anyway thanks for the feedback, i know its not an easy job for the mods to read and make judgement for all the posts to see whether they are bad or not, but still i think if Glenn was just banned in GM only for 6 months and we hear more complains about him than CD, why not show some mercy by banning CD for fewer months or just does not allow him to post in GM for a few months like Glenn? coz i think he really loves posting tennis stuff although he is impulsive and blunt, after all I still think he is not an evil person:wavey:

Deboogle!.
08-30-2008, 05:28 AM
i guess some posters are too kind/lazy/don't know to report bad posts as far as I'm concerned, lazy and too kind are not excuses. we're asking for people to help in reporting. There are too many posts for all the mods to catch. mimi, if you know people who don't want to report the posts, please tell them, it is nothing bad, it's nothing mean, it just helps us to keep mtf a friendly and fun place. that's what we all want. Likewise if you know someone who doesn't know that they should, or how to, report posts, please kindly tell them how, or they can always send a moderator a PM. Even if they send it to the wrong moderator, we will always forward it to the right one. believe it or not, we are here to help. if everyone at mtf helped us just a little bit, it would make it so much easier for the mods but more importantly so much more pleasant for everyone else :)

and some of the bad posts cannot be reported because the thread was closed,no excuse, everyone can send a PM. ... after all I still think he is not an evil person:wavey:Of course he's not. neither is GlennMirnyi, neither at 99% of the people banned on here. But if someone's not mature enough to follow the rules or think that it's because it's the internet they can say whatever they want to people, that's not true. This is a privately-owned message board, so that's that. No one thinks anyone here is a bad person, of course.

MagicMilan
08-30-2008, 10:18 AM
Thank you for banning Kitinov. That girl is a racist and she was insulting all posters from Serbia on this forum. I got far too many "bad" messages wrote in Serbian from her, I can't even find the words to translate the stuff she wrote me :o Nevertheless, there are many nice posters here and I agree with Linda (for once) about Nadal doping accusations. Keep up the good work mods :)

SloKid
08-30-2008, 10:42 AM
As far as I'm aware you can still report posts even if the thread is locked, only the posting in that thread is disabled, all other features are not.
Thank you for banning Kitinov. That girl is a racist and she was insulting all posters from Serbia on this forum. I got far too many "bad" messages wrote in Serbian from her, I can't even find the words to translate the stuff she wrote me :o Nevertheless, there are many nice posters here and I agree with Linda (for once) about Nadal doping accusations. Keep up the good work mods :)
Wait...KitinovRules was a she? :o

MagicMilan
08-30-2008, 12:15 PM
As far as I'm aware you can still report posts even if the thread is locked, only the posting in that thread is disabled, all other features are not.

Wait...KitinovRules was a she? :o
That's what I heard :o

l_mac
08-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Yes he does.
No, he doesn't. He posted for a week or so at the time of night when most of the fangirls are in bed. Then he went on a spree one night after Rafa beat Blake (?) and was offensively awful about Nadal and very rude to some of the regular posters. He hasn't been back since :shrug:

No, I didn't mean you, I don't know what could make you think I was meaning you. Weird.

Because only one of Glenn and myself post in the thread, and it isn't him.

tennizen :rolleyes: No-one said CD should be banned for making sexist remarks. It is clear why he was banned and why some people are managing to evade bans.

edit: No way Kitinov was female.

Lee
08-30-2008, 04:27 PM
edit: No way Kitinov was female.

Agree with Linda again. Ouch! :lol:

JolánGagó
08-30-2008, 06:34 PM
No, he doesn't. He posted for a week or so at the time of night when most of the fangirls are in bed. Then he went on a spree one night after Rafa beat Blake (?) and was offensively awful about Nadal and very rude to some of the regular posters. He hasn't been back since :shrug:

Oh OK, so what you mean is that he is not a "regular" :rolleyes:

l_mac
08-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Oh OK, so what you mean is that he is not a "regular" :rolleyes:

:ras:

No, I mean he posted for about a week and we complained the whole time. You can look for his posts in that thread if you are so inclined. They weren't very friendly :sad:

Black Adam
08-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Can Premium members be banned? Seriously some things that happen here just make you wonder.

bad gambler
08-30-2008, 11:06 PM
Can Premium members be banned? Seriously some things that happen here just make you wonder.

Yes and it has been done so in the past.

El Legenda
08-31-2008, 04:58 AM

:rolleyes:

~*BGT*~
08-31-2008, 07:44 PM

I do it sometimes, but I feel kinda embarassed because I'm wondering if the mods are thinking I'm obsessive or that what I'm reporting is not a big deal. :sad: I am pleased that a particular poster got banned after I reported two of his posts after he had just returned from a ban for a similar act. :)

And regarding CD, I understand that he is annoying, repetitive, and insulted the mods. But to me, I know that is not the real CD. You remember when you were in school and you had two sets of friends who like different things and act differently? So you are a different person when you are with them? It's the same with CD. :shrug: He should be banned fofr what he did, but I wish he would be the poster he is on T4Y here.

I first met him on another forum (actually, I introduced him to MTF so I apologize for that :o ) and he is really a different poster. He is analytical, never insulting and complimentary of all players and posters. Before he got banned this last time, I PM'd him and told him to calm down; he's a better poster than he appears to be on MTF and that he has a lot to contribute positively.

But yes, the mods should be able to see through GM's innuendos. :rolleyes: Constantly calling someone fan girls/boys, calling Nadal Nadull, constantly repetitive, alluding to doping allegations (by mentioning Dr. Fuentes, everyone knows who and what he's talking about). Come on people! :mad:

Jogy
08-31-2008, 11:56 PM
MTF was so much fun for me until this damn red card I received last July plus all the mess around with certain mtf mods. I was really upset. I felt like smashing everything up.
stop whining about a little thing like peanut red cards :(
we are talking about more bad stuff, like that GlennMirnyi, one of biggest trolls in this forum is allowed here still

I have seen you like everything about Brazil, the language, the great country, you dream of it so much, but there is no need in defend Brazil trolls like GlennMirnyi does it.

Do you post the same like GlennMirnyi? No.
Is GlennMirnyi like the big pest that came over Europe hundreds of years ago, just that he comes on MTF with his repetition crap, not one time, not ten times, but 50 times? Yes, he is.

Just be honest and say it how it is, but no Brazil defense of the troll who gets spared by mods.

I know it must be difficult for mods to make decision all time and the same, when even mods and former mods did posted in the petition thread as they spanked GlennMirnyi's ass the first time which was only 6 month ban from GM and whine how unfair it is.

Mimi
09-01-2008, 01:12 AM
just only in this thread, it seems that more posters complained about Glenn than claydeath, so he must be doing something not nicer than CD right? :shrug:

l_mac
09-01-2008, 01:21 AM
just only in this thread, it seems that more posters complained about Glenn than claydeath, so he must be doing something not nicer than CD right? :shrug:

I am certain that if every MTF member was polled asking who they would rather have banned, Clay Death would be the landslide victor. But it's irrelevant.

CD broke a specific rule and has been banned.

Mimi
09-01-2008, 01:25 AM
I am not that sure if you are right, but anyway, CD is already banned and he may never come back again, so just leave him alone and don't beat a dead lion, after all, i think he is just a lonely person who loves to post with no bad intention to promote hate :shrug:

I am certain that if every MTF member was polled asking who they would rather have banned, Clay Death would be the landslide victor. But it's irrelevant.

CD broke a specific rule and has been banned.

elessar
09-01-2008, 01:38 AM
I am not that sure if you are right, but anyway, CD is already banned and he may never come back again, so just leave him alone and don't beat a dead lion, after all, i just think he is a lonely person who loves to post with no bad intention to promote hate :shrug:
Just like Gu :hug:
You just won't give him a chance :sad:

Mimi
09-01-2008, 01:49 AM
i think you didn't read my message clearly, i said I think CD is a lonely person but with no intention to promote hate, while in my opinion, Glenn loves to promote hate, I am not sure if he is lonely or not as he always mention that he has lots of pretty girl friends and have good education etc, so doesn't seem too lonely for me?

I didn't start a petition or urge the mods to ban Glenn, I am just giving my view, just like others and whats more, seems you didn't want to give a chance to CD, so why to said I didn't give chance to Glenn? :shrug:

Just like Gu :hug:
You just won't give him a chance :sad:

Deboogle!.
09-01-2008, 01:52 AM
I do it sometimes, but I feel kinda embarassed because I'm wondering if the mods are thinking I'm obsessive or that what I'm reporting is not a big deal. :sad: I am pleased that a particular poster got banned after I reported two of his posts after he had just returned from a ban for a similar act. :)I think the last part of this paragraph should answer the first part. No need to feel embarrassed of course. If the mods think you are reporting unnecessarily, I'm sure they'd gently let you know. Please keep reporting.

And regarding CD, I understand that he is annoying, repetitive, and insulted the mods. But to me, I know that is not the real CD. You remember when you were in school and you had two sets of friends who like different things and act differently? So you are a different person when you are with them? It's the same with CD. :shrug: He should be banned fofr what he did, but I wish he would be the poster he is on T4Y here.

I first met him on another forum (actually, I introduced him to MTF so I apologize for that :o ) and he is really a different poster. He is analytical, never insulting and complimentary of all players and posters. Before he got banned this last time, I PM'd him and told him to calm down; he's a better poster than he appears to be on MTF and that he has a lot to contribute positively.I think a lot of people would say the same thing about Glenn, quite frankly. Most of us who have had even a tiny amount of contact with him out of GM and/or off the board say he's completely different. If you wish Clay Death would be the poster you believe you know from somewhere else, that's his problem, not yours and certainly not MTF's as he can only be judged by what he does and says here. So if it is that important to you, perhaps in his time off you can encourage him to behave the way you believe he is capable of, so that his return here can be permanent.

But yes, the mods should be able to see through GM's innuendos. :rolleyes: Constantly calling someone fan girls/boys, calling Nadal Nadull, constantly repetitive, alluding to doping allegations (by mentioning Dr. Fuentes, everyone knows who and what he's talking about). Come on people! :mad:None of this breaks the rules. It's not nice, but :shrug: As I said at length earlier in this thread, I feel vehemently that accusing Nadal of doping should not be against the rules unless - as the rules currently state - it is via starting a thread specifically to bash/accuse him of it. Calling him Nadull is not funny, but it's also hardly to the level of bashing or vulgar language against a player. The worst of the three examples is calling people "fanboys" etc because it's demeaning and condescending but I guess the GM and supermods don't feel as though that crosses the line into "insulting other members" - if you feel as though that should count, I would suggest you write to the supermods and ask them to consider it. So, although he and I have had very public disagreements about his behavior in GM in the past, I don't personally believe that anything you've listed here warrants banning at this point. Of course, my opinion is irrelevant, but yeah :lol:

scoobs
09-01-2008, 02:12 AM
I personally disagree with that opinion - in my view it should not be allowed to state or allude to in an obvious way, to a player being a doper, a match fixer, or anything like that which is a serious defamation of character, without conclusive proof being offered - so for players that have been officially penalised for it, that's one thing, but for "suspicions" - no.

I put those on a different level to saying someone breaks the rules on the matchcourt, or is a faker for taking injury timeouts or whatever - to me those are strategic in-match gripes to say someone tries to take advantage of the rules in a match.

But that's just my personal take on it, and it's nor more or less valid than anyone else's.

Deboogle!.
09-01-2008, 03:41 AM
I personally disagree with that opinion - in my view it should not be allowed to state or allude to in an obvious way, to a player being a doper, a match fixer, or anything like that which is a serious defamation of character, without conclusive proof being offered - so for players that have been officially penalised for it, that's one thing, but for "suspicions" - no.

I put those on a different level to saying someone breaks the rules on the matchcourt, or is a faker for taking injury timeouts or whatever - to me those are strategic in-match gripes to say someone tries to take advantage of the rules in a match.

But that's just my personal take on it, and it's nor more or less valid than anyone else's.Let me just clarify my opinion... I don't think it's a nice thing to do but I believe all I've really said is that it should be dealt with consistently, that doping shouldn't be singled out as worse than other cheating accusations. Considering how rampant the word "fixer" is in GM, it'd be pretty difficult to stop. If you guys want to set up a rule to stop all cheating accusations, go for it..... and have fun moderating it consistently :lol:

Castafiore
09-01-2008, 07:50 AM

But that's just my personal take on it, and it's nor more or less valid than anyone else's.
:yeah: Fully agreed with this post.

Jelena
09-01-2008, 07:59 AM
Let me just clarify my opinion... I don't think it's a nice thing to do but I believe all I've really said is that it should be dealt with consistently, that doping shouldn't be singled out as worse than other cheating accusations. Considering how rampant the word "fixer" is in GM, it'd be pretty difficult to stop. If you guys want to set up a rule to stop all cheating accusations, go for it..... and have fun moderating it consistently :lol:
I fully agree with this post. Then 75% of GM posters are to be banned.

scoobs
09-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Let me just clarify my opinion... I don't think it's a nice thing to do but I believe all I've really said is that it should be dealt with consistently, that doping shouldn't be singled out as worse than other cheating accusations. Considering how rampant the word "fixer" is in GM, it'd be pretty difficult to stop. If you guys want to set up a rule to stop all cheating accusations, go for it..... and have fun moderating it consistently :lol:

Perhaps it would be tough to police, especially early on, but I don't like "doper" and I don't like "fixer" being thrown at players with no evidence. I don't much like "faker" either but accusing a player of playing fast and loose with the injury timeout rules is hardly a serious allegation in my books. Nor is not owning up to the ball clipping your racquet like that which started the whole Gonzalez controversy at the Olympics. It's not very nice but to me much less serious than accusing someone of doping or fixing matches.

But I'm just stating my opinions of how I'd like it to be.

Mimi
09-01-2008, 08:49 AM
i agree with you scoobs, just like this laughable "evidence":rolleyes:, just that the Dr said tennis players are on his clients' list implied that rafa is on dopping :rolleyes:??, for your information, rafa is just 1 out of thousands of tennis players :rolleyes:

" Asked about those lists of names Fuentes answered: "Some names are true, some aren't. There are also tennis and football (soccer) players on my clients list." "

Perhaps it would be tough to police, especially early on, but I don't like "doper" and I don't like "fixer" being thrown at players with no evidence. I don't much like "faker" either but accusing a player of playing fast and loose with the injury timeout rules is hardly a serious allegation in my books. Nor is not owning up to the ball clipping your racquet like that which started the whole Gonzalez controversy at the Olympics. It's not very nice but to me much less serious than accusing someone of doping or fixing matches.

But I'm just stating my opinions of how I'd like it to be.

Deboogle!.
09-01-2008, 03:53 PM
i agree with you scoobs, just like this laughable "evidence":rolleyes:, just that the Dr said tennis players are on his clients' list implied that rafa is on dopping :rolleyes:??, for your information, rafa is just 1 out of thousands of tennis players :rolleyes:

""We're not evidence police. We can't be judging if this Dr. Fuentes stuff is legit or not. The articles exist, I think it would be an egregious error if the mods step in and decided to be judge and jury about what news articles are valid enough to allow posting and what aren't. If we prevent this Dr. Fuentes mentioning based on it being "laughable" and "crap" then we'd have to moderate every tabloid article and every rumor that's posted on MTF and you get to a point of serious and unnecessary censorship. Rafa fans just need to try to ignore some of this, if fans of other players can ignore the hateful spew that comes at their guys, Rafa fans can surely ignore this.

El Legenda
09-01-2008, 05:16 PM
lets all just get naked. :aparty:

jayjay
09-01-2008, 07:43 PM
As I said at length earlier in this thread, I feel vehemently that accusing Nadal of doping should not be against the rules unless - as the rules currently state - it is via starting a thread specifically to bash/accuse him of it.

This is just an extraordinary comment to make.

I don't know whether to :lol: or :cuckoo: . And you're a lawyer? If someone wants to accuse someone of such things then they should bring something tangible to the table to evidence it.

It's good to know that doping accusations can be made on MTF providing they aren't starting a new thread in the process. <phew>

jayjay
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM
We're not evidence police. We can't be judging if this Dr. Fuentes stuff is legit or not. The articles exist, I think it would be an egregious error if the mods step in and decided to be judge and jury about what news articles are valid enough to allow posting and what aren't. If we prevent this Dr. Fuentes mentioning based on it being "laughable" and "crap" then we'd have to moderate every tabloid article and every rumor that's posted on MTF and you get to a point of serious and unnecessary censorship. Rafa fans just need to try to ignore some of this, if fans of other players can ignore the hateful spew that comes at their guys, Rafa fans can surely ignore this.

This is just more bollox.

Articles are out there, that's fine. They can and are posted, that's fine. Taking these articles and then using them to smear the name of whichever player it may be (in relation to drugs, not taking a medical time out to psych out your opponent, FFS) to suit a personal agenda of whichever poster it may be when the articles themselves don't point to any specific player with any great legitimacy, is just idle speculation.

Let's get things straight, I don't care one iota about Nadal, but it's quite frankly ridiculous your perception of this smearing. Shrugging it off like it's nothing and not remotely an issue that should be watched more closely by a message board that should at least try to have some credibility in the way information/opinion is presented.

One wonders whether your opinion would waver if it was a different player, one closer to your heart maybe, that had these baseless accusations thrown at them constantly as a way of propelling discussion and debate? LOL.

There could be a thread that debated doping in tennis in a healthy and constructive way, but it wouldn't be on MTF, at least not with the shrug your shoulders type attitude that you present. And yes, I know you're not a GM mod. And I know you're a lawyer. So lawyer away, Deb. :hatoff:

Deboogle!.
09-01-2008, 08:07 PM
This is just an extraordinary comment to make.

I don't know whether to :lol: or :cuckoo: . And you're a lawyer? If someone wants to accuse someone of such things then they should bring something tangible to the table to evidence it.

It's good to know that doping accusations can be made on MTF providing they aren't starting a new thread in the process. <phew>No, you have completely misunderstood my point. I've said multiple times in this very thread that I do not at all agree that it is right to accuse someone of doping (or cheating, or fixing, or faking injuries, or any other kind of thing that would suggest unfair play or bad sportsmanship) without reason. But what I believe in terms of what is a right and wrong thing to say or do is irrelevant to how the moderating should function at mtf - isn't that what you all want? Fair and objective moderation devoid of our personal biases?

My point is that if doping accusations are not allowed, I personally do not believe any other aforementioned accusation should be allowed. No one should be allowed to call anyone a cheater, a faker, a doper, a fixer, an anything, and the moderators would have to get rid of all of those comments, some of which are as rampant as any word overused here. As I said here, and I have said in the moderator forum, I certainly wouldn't argue with an additional rule to prohibit these kinds of statements - what I feel vehemently about is that doping should not be considered differently from other kinds of cheating/unfair play accusations. They're all accusations of cheating, to various degrees, and I think if accusations of one kind of cheating are prohibited, then they must all be prohibited. That's my opinion and that is what I feel so strongly about. Obviously some people feel that doping accusations are worse than other accusations, but in my opinion accusing anyone of doing something to somehow bend or break the rules in his favor is wrong and unfair to that player and if the mods drew a line at just doping, it's pretty arbitrary considering cheating is cheating is cheating is cheating, and whether it's done during the match or before the match, it's still intentional. And I think for us to say, for example, "we'll allow accusations bsaed on in-match cheating, but not based on premeditated cheating" I think that is really overstepping the mods' bounds to determine which kind of accusations are worse - it is not for us to decide that, we do not want to tread in that very dangerous water. Do you see what I mean?

If you want to go a step further and stop all defamation, if defamation is what you believe the problem is, then this opens a Pandora's Box of all kinds of other things, such as line judges or tournaments doing things to favor the home players, players being mean to fans without the accuser being an eyewitness, players cheating on their girlfriends, players going out and partying before a match, and on and on and on. Do you see why this would be an utter moderating nightmare?

Have I made myself clear? I believe everything I have said has addressed your second post as well, so if you are still misunderstanding me, I am not sure what to say. If you honestly think I don't believe that doping accusations are a problem, then you clearly are not understanding one word I am saying and it would be an utter waste of my time to try to explain it any further than I have in this post. Please, by all means, suggest a way that this could be handled in a fair and consistent way.

jayjay
09-01-2008, 08:44 PM
No, you have completely misunderstood my point. I've said multiple times in this very thread that I do not at all agree that it is right to accuse someone of doping (or cheating, or fixing, or faking injuries, or any other kind of thing that would suggest unfair play or bad sportsmanship) without reason.

Ok, then. Well at least that is something.

But what I believe in terms of what is a right and wrong thing to say or do is irrelevant to how the moderating should function at mtf - isn't that what you all want? Fair and objective moderation devoid of our personal biases?

If you're a mod and you have a position where your opinion is relevant, I don't understand why you would think your own views on the subject should be irrelevant. At the end of the day, on any forum, someone or some people have to be some kind of judge or jury, for good or bad.

So if you truly believe that doping allegations without foundation should not be plastered across the forums, then I'd like to think you'd make that known amongst the decision makers, whomever they may be. And I'd be surprised to learn if the owners of MTF are happy for such issues to be discussed in such a manner and wouldn't want there to be some form of cleaning up and constructive debate rather than having to read "doper" in any thread where a section of posters are just trolling against a player they dislike, for whatever reason.

When you say "devoid of our personal biases", it depends in what context you mean. As a mod, whatever guidelines you choose to lay down, I'd expect you as much as you can to follow them no matter which player or fan group they may concern.

I don't, personally, expect you to not offer your opinions as a mod on how things should be done and to push for them to be done that way. The consistency for me is not the issue here, I'm sure you and others are as consistent as you can be. The issue for me here is just a very hands off attitude to serious allegations.

You and I will differ on what is and isn't serious, we differ fundamentally so we may never be able to see things on the same page, as I cannot agree with you that a doping accusation is as damaging or malicious as an opinion where a poster believes a player has taken a strategic medical time out.

Gamesmanship, although frowned upon by some (not me), is not illegal, doping is, and to be accused of one or the other are very different things in my eyes. I don't expect you to see it the same way, but I've given my take on it, as you have, so at least both of our views have been aired.

My point is that if doping accusations are not allowed, I personally do not believe any other aforementioned accusation should be allowed. No one should be allowed to call anyone a cheater, a faker, a doper, a fixer, an anything, and the moderators would have to get rid of all of those comments, some of which are as rampant as any word overused here.

I will risk repeating myself, so I think what I've said above covers the points raised here.

As I said here, and I have said in the moderator forum, I certainly wouldn't argue with an additional rule to prohibit these kinds of statements - what I feel vehemently about is that doping should not be considered differently from other kinds of cheating/unfair play accusations. They're all accusations of cheating, to various degrees, and I think if accusations of one kind of cheating are prohibited, then they must all be prohibited. That's my opinion and that is what I feel so strongly about. Obviously some people feel that doping accusations are worse than other accusations, but in my opinion accusing anyone of doing something to somehow bend or break the rules in his favor is wrong and unfair to that player and if the mods drew a line at just doping, it's pretty arbitrary considering cheating is cheating is cheating is cheating, and whether it's done during the match or before the match, it's still intentional. And I think for us to say, for example, "we'll allow accusations bsaed on in-match cheating, but not based on premeditated cheating" I think that is really overstepping the mods' bounds to determine which kind of accusations are worse - it is not for us to decide that, we do not want to tread in that very dangerous water. Do you see what I mean?

I see what your mean, but I think your scope is too broad. Debating whether a player took a time out they didn't need is a matter of opinion that can be discussed to an agreement/disagreement, based on the evidence, as in the match and what we all saw.

Claiming a player is doping and being unable to offer supporting evidence that proves this is the case or is likely to be the case, cannot possibly be taken seriously, especially when these claims are often made in a matter of fact kind of way.

If you want to go a step further and stop all defamation, if defamation is what you believe the problem is, then this opens a Pandora's Box of all kinds of other things, such as line judges or tournaments doing things to favor the home players, players being mean to fans without the accuser being an eyewitness, players cheating on their girlfriends, players going out and partying before a match, and on and on and on. Do you see why this would be an utter moderating nightmare?

Yes and no.

I've been a part of forums where it is possible to discuss many and all issues in a constructive way, and then there is MTF, which although I like to post on mainly due to a specific core of posters that I like to stay in some kind of touch with, is just rarely a place you can have a proper conversation that doesn't descend into farce, mainly because of baseless opinions that are aimed more at hurting one or the other fan group rather than just discussing the topic at hand on its own merit.

Please, by all means, suggest a way that this could be handled in a fair and consistent way.

Making a post where it is stated that "player x is a doper", where the accusation has not been evidenced in a specific manner, should not be acceptable. Quite easy. Maybe MTF doesn't want to get rid of posters who throw around such damaging accusations so easily because it would hurt the numbers? I don't know? You tell me.

One of the mods could take it open themselves to open a thread relating to doping in tennis and cases which have come to light and the evidence is out there can and would be discussed, intelligently. Any posts that are clearly not fitting in line with that would be removed, and you know the sort I mean, the sort of posts where there is no cause for debate, just statements of fact that are anything but.

Moderating a forum isn't as hard as you may believe it to be, to me at least. I understand you're dealing with bigger numbers of people and posts, but if 85% of MTF is full of BS posters, or if it's 50% or 5%, then get rid and see how the forum, though lesser in numbers, improves in quality.

It depends what you want out of a forum, and as I said, I use other places, that are vastly smaller to discuss most tennis issues, because I don't have to deal with the junk.

MTF doesn't have to deal with the junk, either. Unless MTF wants to.

ps. Roll up, roll up, who's up for a Premium account? :p

scoobs
09-01-2008, 09:16 PM
To me you can't blanket ban any kind of criticism of these players - issues come up where accusations of cheating, of faking etc can be levelled and we can't close those discussions down or what's the point of having a forum.

But a line needs to be drawn somewhere and then held. Otherwise you can have people making up absolute tripe, presenting it as fact with no source, and starting a discussion that defames a character purely because they don't like them.

I've said where I think that line needs to be drawn in GM, and I don't think "difficult to moderate" is a good reason for not trying - it's defeatist. Whatever needs to be done to tackle it better - defining the rules even better, more mods, perhaps trying to organise mod cover at all times - perhaps we need to look at it again?

Mimi
09-02-2008, 01:16 AM
sorry, i didn't mean that the mods need to censor this article, i just thought the posters who based on this article and implied that rafa is one of his clients is simply ridiculous :wavey:

We're not evidence police. We can't be judging if this Dr. Fuentes stuff is legit or not. The articles exist, I think it would be an egregious error if the mods step in and decided to be judge and jury about what news articles are valid enough to allow posting and what aren't. If we prevent this Dr. Fuentes mentioning based on it being "laughable" and "crap" then we'd have to moderate every tabloid article and every rumor that's posted on MTF and you get to a point of serious and unnecessary censorship. Rafa fans just need to try to ignore some of this, if fans of other players can ignore the hateful spew that comes at their guys, Rafa fans can surely ignore this.

alfonsojose
09-02-2008, 01:38 AM

:armed: :boxing: ... :scared: :kiss: I love gambling :hearts: ;)

This thread is interesting .. and Glenn should be banned :rolleyes:. He derails every single thread he can with the Nadull stuff. I don't like Nadal at all but he can be annoying

alfonsojose
09-02-2008, 01:41 AM
No, you have completely misunderstood my point. I've said multiple times in this very thread that I do not at all agree that it is right to accuse someone of doping (or cheating, or fixing, or faking injuries, or any other kind of thing that would suggest unfair play or bad sportsmanship) without reason. But what I believe in terms of what is a right and wrong thing to say or do is irrelevant to how the moderating should function at mtf - isn't that what you all want? Fair and objective moderation devoid of our personal biases?

My point is that if doping accusations are not allowed, I personally do not believe any other aforementioned accusation should be allowed. No one should be allowed to call anyone a cheater, a faker, a doper, a fixer, an anything, and the moderators would have to get rid of all of those comments, some of which are as rampant as any word overused here. As I said here, and I have said in the moderator forum, I certainly wouldn't argue with an additional rule to prohibit these kinds of statements - what I feel vehemently about is that doping should not be considered differently from other kinds of cheating/unfair play accusations. They're all accusations of cheating, to various degrees, and I think if accusations of one kind of cheating are prohibited, then they must all be prohibited. That's my opinion and that is what I feel so strongly about. Obviously some people feel that doping accusations are worse than other accusations, but in my opinion accusing anyone of doing something to somehow bend or break the rules in his favor is wrong and unfair to that player and if the mods drew a line at just doping, it's pretty arbitrary considering cheating is cheating is cheating is cheating, and whether it's done during the match or before the match, it's still intentional. And I think for us to say, for example, "we'll allow accusations bsaed on in-match cheating, but not based on premeditated cheating" I think that is really overstepping the mods' bounds to determine which kind of accusations are worse - it is not for us to decide that, we do not want to tread in that very dangerous water. Do you see what I mean?

Have I made myself clear? I believe everything I have said has addressed your second post as well, so if you are still misunderstanding me, I am not sure what to say. If you honestly think I don't believe that doping accusations are a problem, then you clearly are not understanding one word I am saying and it would be an utter waste of my time to try to explain it any further than I have in this post. Please, by all means, suggest a way that this could be handled in a fair and consistent way.

Great post :worship: And your writing :yeah: I learnt 50% of my english here in MTF. Thanks :D

alfonsojose
09-02-2008, 01:43 AM
lets all just get naked. :aparty:

Uff, you and me :couple:

Snoo Foo
09-02-2008, 01:48 AM
players cheating on their girlfriends or being mean to fans or going out and partying are not (usually :unsure:) illegal or things that could get them banned or suspended by the ATP, whereas doping and match fixing are.

Would it be OK if someone came on here with some rumors about a player committing **** or smuggling heroin in his man-purse?

Mimi
09-02-2008, 01:59 AM
yup, Glenn is way more repetitive than clay death ....
:armed: :boxing: ... :scared: :kiss: I love gambling :hearts: ;)

This thread is interesting .. and Glenn should be banned :rolleyes:. He derails every single thread he can with the Nadull stuff. I don't like Nadal at all but he can be annoying

l_mac
09-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Being repetitive is not a bannable offence.

Bannable. I don't believe that is a word.

Mimi
09-02-2008, 02:01 AM
great point, starting rumours without sound evidence should be forbidden ...., an insult for the player :wavey:

players cheating on their girlfriends or being mean to fans or going out and partying are not (usually :unsure:) illegal or things that could get them banned or suspended by the ATP, whereas doping and match fixing are.

Would it be OK if someone came on here with some rumors about a player committing **** or smuggling heroin in his man-purse?

Mimi
09-02-2008, 02:07 AM
yup, being repetitive should not be banned, but just as rainersexslave said, Glenn derails most threads he entered and took out the formal tennis discussion with his "nadull", "moonball" "fake no.1" ........ etc which is disbturing and annoying

Being repetitive is not a bannable offence.

Bannable. I don't believe that is a word.

TNX1.0E6TOPCA
09-02-2008, 08:45 AM
stop whining about a little thing like peanut red cards :(
we are talking about more bad stuff, like that GlennMirnyi, one of biggest trolls in this forum is allowed here still .../... sic

What's your problem? We live in a free world and I will whine about my red card as much as I like since it's the thread about ... red cards.

Mimi
09-02-2008, 09:53 AM
i think Jogy was not scolding you, he just wanted to point out that your problem is not as big as the one he was talking about, he was not serious, calm down :wavey:

What's your problem? We live in a free world and I will whine about my red card as much as I like since it's the thread about ... red cards.

Zirconek
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM

Why? Are you thinking about becoming a premium member so you won't be banned? You've been banned before, and it was not a slight ban, it was something like 3 or 6 months.

Actually I can't understand how could you avoid a permanent ban at first time, and you're still a problematic poster in MTF. I already had to report several posts of you since you came back.

BTW, I think info about posters who have been banned should remain at the thread "banned users", even after they come back after the suspension. It should stay for the record.

Naranoc
09-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Zircon? Stop changing your name :lol: :( I had to trawl back through threads you'd started to find out if anyone had quoted your old username :p

Agree about the banned users suggestion.

Mimi
09-03-2008, 01:47 AM
i think he did not mean that, he just wanted to see if the mods would favour the premium member since Glenn is one of them .......

Why? Are you thinking about becoming a premium member so you won't be banned? You've been banned before, and it was not a slight ban, it was something like 3 or 6 months.

Actually I can't understand how could you avoid a permanent ban at first time, and you're still a problematic poster in MTF. I already had to report several posts of you since you came back.

BTW, I think info about posters who have been banned should remain at the thread "banned users", even after they come back after the suspension. It should stay for the record.

Eden
09-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Why should the moderators prefer premium members? There's no reason for it :shrug:

Glenn Myrni was banned from GM though he was a premium member at that time already when I remember right.

Beside this I don't think the idea of this thread was to ask the moderators for members to get banned. Anyone who has a problem with someone has the ability to report the post or PM to a moderator.

Mimi
09-03-2008, 02:20 AM
I guess its because yellow and red fractions etc would finally cause you a ban, so its not totally irrelevant for the posters to air their grievances about the banning of posters here, sometimes its good to see how other posters think about the ban etc, writing in PM won't let us have an idea :wavey:

Deboogle!.
09-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Why should the moderators prefer premium members? There's no reason for it :shrug:Nope, and i guarantee you it is not part of the consideration at all.
Beside this I don't think the idea of this thread was to ask the moderators for members to get banned. Anyone who has a problem with someone has the ability to report the post or PM to a moderator.yes exactly :)

TMJordan
09-03-2008, 02:59 AM
I think every poster on MTF should be banned. Including the mods of course.

Mimi
09-03-2008, 03:21 AM
:hug::lol:I think every poster on MTF should be banned. Including the mods of course.

Zirconek
09-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Zircon? Stop changing your name :lol: :( I had to trawl back through threads you'd started to find out if anyone had quoted your old username :p

Agree about the banned users suggestion.

you can still recognize me by the signature and profile (I recently changed the description of my location, but I will get the older one back soon, the one with coordinates). And there's a chance I go back to the Zircon series next name change :p

i think he did not mean that, he just wanted to see if the mods would favour the premium member since Glenn is one of them .......

yes, I know. I just can't stand Black Adam, who has been previously banned, making speculations.

Why should the moderators prefer premium members? There's no reason for it :shrug:

Glenn Myrni was banned from GM though he was a premium member at that time already when I remember right.

Beside this I don't think the idea of this thread was to ask the moderators for members to get banned. Anyone who has a problem with someone has the ability to report the post or PM to a moderator.

:yeah: well said

Jogy
09-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Beside this I don't think the idea of this thread was to ask the moderators for members to get banned.
Can be right, but I understanding why some asking questions why guys like GlennMirnyi are allowed to say all rude things about Serbs (creature from hell, genocides and making war as hobby, and on and on...) and not much happening to him. :shrug:

Mimi
09-04-2008, 01:30 AM
as the mods said, may be its because they do not see these posts or no one to report them at that moment, and now these posts are getting old or forgotten :rolleyes:

Can be right, but I understanding why some asking questions why guys like GlennMirnyi are allowed to say all rude things about Serbs (creature from hell, genocides and making war as hobby, and on and on...) and not much happening to him. :shrug:

its.like.that
09-29-2008, 04:53 AM
Has Jaap been banned? And if so, could someone please add him to the banned users list and include a short biography.

Action Jackson
09-29-2008, 05:38 AM
Jaap got a 10 day holiday.