Nadalgirl26... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nadalgirl26...

MatchFederer
09-27-2006, 09:38 PM
..posts on the tennis warehouse forum.

Nadalgirl26 would have made MINCE MEAT out of yall arse clowns who competed in the Arse Clown contest.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=121920

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=121649

I think actually the poster is very deliberately being quite a caricature of a complete bell end...

I find their posts hilarious actually, please note all of his/her perculiar spelling. :D

:haha:

Bagelicious
09-27-2006, 10:15 PM
My sweet oxygene, MTF has enough arseclowns without having to turn to other forums. I predict that Rafa=FedKilla will win at least 25 Arseclown awards during his MTF career. The only reason Jogy took him out this year is because Jogy has done so well in the past, but his dominance will come to an end!

Rafa = Fed Killa
09-27-2006, 10:17 PM
My brilliance creates hate.

MatchFederer
09-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Well of course this forum does have enough arseclowns...... to achieve worldwide domination over the rest of the field. Hell, make it a professional sport ;)

scarecrows
09-27-2006, 10:29 PM
that's definitely a troll, probably an alias just having fun

Dimitra
09-28-2006, 12:06 AM
AAwww :o my sweet Nadalgirl!!!!Don't make fun of her!!!!:( :mad: :ras:

She's my favourite troll!!!!! :rocker2: :worship:

:devil:

NaDALiTa
09-28-2006, 12:13 AM
oh my gosh, does this poor girl control her fingers, she tipes as if she had HUGE fingers so that she can't hit only one letter :haha: :haha:

i'm not a fed fan, but she is crazy telling that Fed's volley is poor :lol: :lol:

Byrd
09-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Go to the BBC board for the real arse clowns.

Fee
09-28-2006, 12:21 AM
Thou shalt not quote TW posts on MTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naranoc
09-28-2006, 12:21 AM
Go to the BBC board for the real arse clowns

:worship: That place has become :retard: It's basically dominated by 5 or 6 'Federer Haters' who proclaim before th start of every match that 'the arrogant Swiss will be humbled 6-2 6-3' or whatever.

And about Nadalgirl26, surely no one can type THAT badly on a consistent level? All her posts are like that, it's crazy.

Thou shalt not quote TW posts on MTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a 'rivalry' going on? :lol:

Byrd
09-28-2006, 12:23 AM
:worship: That place has become :retard: It's basically dominated by 5 or 6 'Federer Haters' who proclaim before th start of every match that 'the arrogant Swiss will be humbled 6-2 6-3' or whatever.

And about Nadalgirl26, surely no one can type THAT badly on a consistent level? All her posts are like that, it's crazy.

Haven't you realised its the same guy, chetanpav, dr sincere, wise_analyst=same sad person looking for some attention. Sad thing is they actually write full blown essays to stupid match-ups like Fed vs Koubek, when you know who realistically is gonna win.

Naranoc
09-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Haven't you realised its the same guy, chetanpav, dr sincere, wise_analyst=same sad person looking for some attention. Sad thing is they actually write full blown essays to stupid match-ups like Fed vs Koubek, when you know who realistically is gonna win

I did think that at first (particularly since they 'all' seem to posts in succession) but then I thought that the BBC Moderators would have done something about the IP etc. ..

Oh, and you forgot Excelsior :D

Byrd
09-28-2006, 12:31 AM
I did think that at first (particularly since they 'all' seem to posts in succession) but then I thought that the BBC Moderators would have done something about the IP etc. ..

There's so many, I'm gonna miss some from the list. The mods don't even do their jobs half the time with the amount of bashing going on, it gets so tedious. :mad:

I think Alison is genuinely a diff person to the others, I think she just tags along with the Fed bashing.

GlennMirnyi
09-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Here's not the place. This should be in "non-tennis". Or inside the trash, in my opinion.

Fee
09-28-2006, 02:00 AM
Is there a 'rivalry' going on? :lol:

Ha! No, but quoting TW here could drain the IQ points from this board. I often visit that board, but don't post nearly as much as I used to. It has really declined in the last 6 months or so. Strange place (and someone there once referred to MTF as a 'graphic nightmare' with too many smilies).

BigServer1
09-28-2006, 04:51 AM
Ha! No, but quoting TW here could drain the IQ points from this board. I often visit that board, but don't post nearly as much as I used to. It has really declined in the last 6 months or so. Strange place (and someone there once referred to MTF as a 'graphic nightmare' with too many smilies).

I don't see a huge difference between the two sites. Tons of Fed fans, Tons of Nadal fans, fighting as usual...although I'm new here, so I could be very wrong.

There are a lot of smilies though...

Fee
09-28-2006, 05:04 AM
Welcome. :)

MissMoJo
09-28-2006, 05:13 AM
Don't you mean the 'supercilious swiss?' :p But those threads are hilarious, simply because they're so ridiculous :D My new favorite is 'Federer's slams are worthless' :lol:

Dimitra
09-28-2006, 03:25 PM

lol
Really??It has declined??:eek:

Well..I personally prefer TW,and post there very much,because posters are more..ehm.."civilised" in the way that they don't make many personall atacks :angel: ..at least no as many as here :p ,and it's smaller and I don't feel..lost like in here!:o

But MTF,has tons more information about tournies,players..everything..and besides I am still new here.:p

But ..to each their own.;) :cool:

And Nadalgirl is the most entairting troll in TW!!:worship: :devil:

BigServer1
09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Welcome. :)

What up man...it's nice to see someone that i know from TW.

Fee
09-29-2006, 02:46 AM
I'm not a man. I have no idea who you are at TW.

BigServer1
09-29-2006, 04:02 AM
I'm not a man. I have no idea who you are at TW.

Wow. Sorry...I didn't know. I recognized your name from the TW boards, that was all. Sorry for the misunderstanding...I think I might stick with TW from now on...

Fee
09-29-2006, 04:14 AM
Okay. Perhaps you should do that if you are that upset that I don't know your TW username.

BigServer1
09-29-2006, 04:21 AM
Okay. Perhaps you should do that if you are that upset that I don't know your TW username.

I'm not upset at all. I never meant it to seem that way. Sorry if that was how it came off. And I really do apologize that I thought you were a guy. That was my bad.

Fee
09-29-2006, 04:44 AM
Oh thanks. I cannot for the life of me figure out how that happens, or why people don't just look at user profiles here or at TW (its the first thing I do when I see someone unfamiliar). Maybe no one recognizes what Justin (my old av) looks like when he's cleaned up and wearing nice clothes. :lol:

jayjay
09-29-2006, 05:06 AM

The mods on BBC don't really care much for clearing up the forum - that board died long ago and was the reason that kings of clay was set up. Any worthwhile posters from bbc, can now be found on kings of clay - away from all the bullshit.

BigServer1
09-29-2006, 05:44 AM
Oh thanks. I cannot for the life of me figure out how that happens, or why people don't just look at user profiles here or at TW (its the first thing I do when I see someone unfamiliar). Maybe no one recognizes what Justin (my old av) looks like when he's cleaned up and wearing nice clothes. :lol:

To be honest with you I just thought that you were an attractive man, not Justin. LOL. I don't look at profiles often, mainly because most people have so little to say on them. I suppose I have learned my lesson though...:)

Fee
09-29-2006, 05:49 AM
I'll let him know what you said, I'm sure he'll be pleased! :lol: