A question on Stepanek [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A question on Stepanek

Neverstopfightin
09-26-2006, 07:56 AM
When he's expected to come back after his injury ??. Will he be ready to play in Madrid ??.

Stepanek's forum is almost dead so I decided to post this message here .

Thanks.

Action Jackson
09-26-2006, 08:00 AM
When he is fit enough, then he will come back.

Warning. There will be a quite few people on here saying it's good that he is gone away. Thunder Lips isn't exactly appreciated on MTF.

Truc
09-26-2006, 08:04 AM
He said that his season is probably over. At least that's what L'Équipe wrote a few days ago:
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/20060920_155216Dev.html
I can't give an exact translation, but he says he had no sensibility in the right arm anymore because of a disc problem. It's getting better, but his arm still is too weak to play. He doesn't want to rush anything because of 1 or 2 tournaments, so he will probably call it quit for this year.

Horatio Caine
09-26-2006, 08:21 AM
:eek: Thanks for that Truc...I had no idea it was quite that bad!

Whilst I don't like his on-court behaviour (have no idea what he is like as a person), no-one wishes injuries on such a player. Have a full recovery Radek! :yeah:

Saumon
09-26-2006, 05:14 PM
the hingis curse :scared:

*Viva Chile*
09-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Considering he's dating Martina Hingis..... I doubt it will be soon :o

Remember what happened to Julian Alonso, Magnus Norman.... Radek, is the next?? :unsure:

Radek Stepanek
09-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Radek will be BACK! Soon . . .

Thunder Lips isn't exactly appreciated on MTF

:lol: That's a bit of a contradiction, a start . . . is not calling him THUNDER LIPS any more! Radek Stepanek has great lips!

Oh, and it's for sure Hingis. She is just doing something crazy to all the men she dates. I don't know what it is, bad cooking, rough sex, beatings, I don't know, but she is cursed for sure. Radek should leave her, and come to me, I would take care of him, he needs a girlfriend who isn't so occupied with herself.