09-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Played on Friday and Saturday

Friday:
1.90 Tau Vitoria vs. Barcelona 1.80
1.36 Unicaja Malaga vs. Joventud Badalona 2.90

I'll give analysis tomorrow but generally IMO - TAU @ 1.90 and Unicaja @ 1.36

Nimrodg
09-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Well, i decided to be off TAU as they play without Scola and Erdogan. Kinda dangerous, and on the other side Barca lost by 21 to Girona - NO BET.

Malaga looks much more interesting, and it's a home game for them, i might take em -5.5.

Nimrodg
09-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Unicaja Malaga- Joventut Badalona
Today, 23:00
Basketball - Spain

Pick: Malaga -5.5 Odds: 1.85
Bookmaker: Gamebookers
This match is one of the first official match in the European basketball, whom just started to get ready for the new season.
Malaga have built a great team, although Garbajosa and Hermann left the team. Instead of them, they brought Jiri Welsch, Carlos Jimenez and Erzem Lorbek - players in the highest level that can add a lot to Malaga.
On the other side, Joventut hasn't got strong from last year, they are about the same team. I think that Malaga is the better team here, and at home they should close the -5.5 gap.

Good luck.

Nimrodg
09-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Unicaja Malaga- Joventut Badalona
Today, 23:00
Basketball - Spain

Pick: Malaga -5.5 Odds: 1.85
Bookmaker: Gamebookers
This match is one of the first official match in the European basketball, whom just started to get ready for the new season.
Malaga have built a great team, although Garbajosa and Hermann left the team. Instead of them, they brought Jiri Welsch, Carlos Jimenez and Erzem Lorbek - players in the highest level that can add a lot to Malaga.
On the other side, Joventut hasn't got strong from last year, they are about the same team. I think that Malaga is the better team here, and at home they should close the -5.5 gap.

Good luck.

74-66

WIN :cool:

bad gambler
09-22-2006, 11:28 PM
:yeah:

Nimrodg
09-23-2006, 08:26 AM
:yeah:

Thanks mate ;)

The final should be intresting but i think Tau will win it. Tau looked great yesterday, and looks like Peker and Splitter did the job instead of injured Scola.
They just got an amazing squad, one of the strongest in Europe without a doubt. (btw, the score yesterday was 76-52 for TAU).

Malaga looked a bit slumpy, Juventut took the lead in some moments in the match but Malaga made a run at the last minutes.

I think the price for tau(1.72) is decent and i might take that.

P.S BG - get ready for wedensday, Panathinaikos - Olympiacos at the Greek Cup :rocker2: (and i've got coverage :p :p :p )

_asdf_
09-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Took Tau against Unicaja yesterday at 1.65 (Sportingodds), the odds are lower now. I think that squad-wise, Unicaja is close to Tau (and both are among the best in Europe), but they need to play for some time together; yesterday there have been a lot of balon perdido's (turnovers) for the Malagans. Also, Tau hardly broke any sweat yesterday, +27 after 24 minutes, while Unicaja had to fight all the way (-5 at halftime, tied game at 35'); their leaders must be tired.

_asdf_
09-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Tau is leading so far (12'), but thinking about hedging it. Ofiicials are surely on Unicaja's side, with 5 (!) Tau players in foul trouble already.

Update: decided to let it go. Tau's bench seems to be strong enough, and the further the match progresses, the more Unicaja's tiredness is a factor.

Update 2: officials really keep Unicaja in it. 3 fouls on Peker, House and Teletovic already (17'), 2 on Splitter and Fajardo. Hope the trend reverses in the second half; it would be a shame if the match is decided like this.

Nimrodg
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
TAUUUUUUUUU $$$$$$$$$$$$
WIN

congrats to _asdf_ also :D

_asdf_
09-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Took Tau against Unicaja yesterday at 1.65 (Sportingodds), the odds are lower now. I think that squad-wise, Unicaja is close to Tau (and both are among the best in Europe), but they need to play for some time together; yesterday there have been a lot of balon perdido's (turnovers) for the Malagans. Also, Tau hardly broke any sweat yesterday, +27 after 24 minutes, while Unicaja had to fight all the way (-5 at halftime, tied game at 35'); their leaders must be tired.

won. Although did hedge it in an unusual way, betting on a draw at the end of the match, hereby got 4/5 of what should have.

Did anyone see that match? Tracking it on the acb.com, couldn't help thinking that the officials did everything to keep the match alive until the very last minute. Which, I guess, they have been entitled to do.

_asdf_
09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
TAUUUUUUUUU $$$$$$$$$$$$
WIN

congrats to _asdf_ also :D

thanks. congrats to you too. :)

bad gambler
09-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Good job guys

asdf hope you will be around during the Euroleague season, was kind of lonely just Nimmy and me last season :)

_asdf_
09-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Good job guys

asdf hope you will be around during the Euroleague season, was kind of lonely just Nimmy and me last season :)

I guess I will unless I'll have to work extra hard on my Ph.D. thesis. :) Apart from my humble opinions, I may post information from the Russian boards which is sometimes very useful.