Superleague Round 28 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Superleague Round 28

bad gambler
09-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Both Bradford and S Helens have absolutely nothing to play for with their respecive positions on the table secured, being 1 and 4. Therefore given it is the last round of the playoffs, I can't see them going hard for today's maches on the road.

Warrington on the other hand do have something to play for. If they can somehow beat Saints, they move to 5th and hence avoid a trip to Leeds on Friday, insead play the slumping Bulls on the Saurday. Giants have won their last 2 games since the Challenge Cup final, and are will be farewellign a host of players at home today against the Bulls.

Couple of no brainers for me today, both home dogs as well, just the way I like it

Warrington to cover +10.5 v Saints - $1.90

+

Huddersfield to cover +2.5 v Bradford - $1.90

good luck

bad gambler
09-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Both Bradford and S Helens have absolutely nothing to play for with their respecive positions on the table secured, being 1 and 4. Therefore given it is the last round of the playoffs, I can't see them going hard for today's maches on the road.

Warrington on the other hand do have something to play for. If they can somehow beat Saints, they move to 5th and hence avoid a trip to Leeds on Friday, insead play the slumping Bulls on the Saurday. Giants have won their last 2 games since the Challenge Cup final, and are will be farewellign a host of players at home today against the Bulls.

Couple of no brainers for me today, both home dogs as well, just the way I like it

Warrington to cover +10.5 v Saints - $1.90

+

Huddersfield to cover +2.5 v Bradford - $1.90

good luck

win on warrington, lose on Hudders