Tommy's next tourney? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tommy's next tourney?

tommystar
02-13-2004, 01:33 PM
Any news what will his next event be? :shrug:

taremi
02-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Probably, his next tournament is Memphis. So, Tommy will be in there Feb.16! ;)

Fee
02-26-2004, 04:33 AM
I got an email from Tommy today. He is probably going to go ahead and play Scottsdale, then Indian Wells and Miami. Hopefully IW and Miami will give him wildcards so that he doesn't have to use his protected ranking to get in.

Lee
02-27-2004, 06:20 PM
The e-mail I got from Tommy today said he'll stay at home and will play IW next. I'm a bit disappointed, but GOOD LUCK in IW.

Fee
02-28-2004, 02:11 AM
I'm glad to hear the Lee, I was kind of hoping he would skip Scottsdale and focus on IW. He doesn't need to play the smaller events when he can show up at a place like IW early and get plenty of decent workouts with the players that will be there. Isn't great that he tries to write back to his fans?

Lee
02-28-2004, 02:13 AM
I'm glad to hear the Lee, I was kind of hoping he would skip Scottsdale and focus on IW. He doesn't need to play the smaller events when he can show up at a place like IW early and get plenty of decent workouts with the players that will be there. Isn't great that he tries to write back to his fans?

He is great! It took him less than 24 hours to return my e-mail.

I am actually a bit disappointed because I live in Scottsdale, that's why I love to have him play here ;)

fleemke²
03-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Well Lee I can't see him eather :( maybe in Paris but the chance is small I can get there!

Nice to see other fans receiving mails from him too :)

Leo
03-02-2004, 11:58 PM
The e-mail I got from Tommy today said he'll stay at home and will play IW next. I'm a bit disappointed, but GOOD LUCK in IW.

:eek: :worship: