Davai Misha in DC World Group Semifinals (Russia vs USA) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Davai Misha in DC World Group Semifinals (Russia vs USA)

Fergie
09-17-2006, 01:51 AM
RUSSIA v USA
Venue: Moscow, Russia (clay – indoors)

RUSSIA
Nikolay Davydenko
Dmitry Tursunov
Mikhail Youzhny
Marat Safin
Captain: Shamil Tarpischev

USA
Andy Roddick
James Blake
Mike Bryan
Bob Bryan
Captain: Patrick McEnroe

Nadie
09-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Misha is already here in Moscow :banana: They showed yesterday on TV him and Marat practising in Olympium Stadium

I wonder who of these five would be chosen for singles and for doubles. A difficult decision for Tarpischev.

GO Russia! :rocker2:

Super-Fabio
09-17-2006, 10:06 AM
DAVAI MISHA!!!!!

Fergie
09-18-2006, 12:23 AM
I hope that Misha plays at least in doubles :)

Nadie
09-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Friday
Marat Safin (RUS) v Andy Roddick (USA)
Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) v James Blake (USA)

Saturday
Dmitry Tursunov/Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) v Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan (USA)

Sunday
Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) v Andy Roddick (USA)
Marat Safin (RUS) v James Blake (USA)

:woohoo:

Fergie
09-21-2006, 12:35 PM
Misha will play singles and doubles :hearts: ... And Davydenko? :confused:

Nadie
09-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Tarpischev: all four (Davydenko, Youzhny, Safin, Tursunov) are ready to play. And it is stil possible that Kolya will play doubles and one of Sunday's singles. ;)

Fergie
09-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Misha d. Blake 7-5 1-6 6-1 7-5 :worship: :worship: :worship:

And Russia leads 2-0 :cool:

Nadie
09-23-2006, 08:57 AM
//copy of my DC report from Marat's thread and some additions about Misha//

yes Russia leads 2-0 :woohoo: and i've already lost my voice because of the shouting and screaming "Russia go!" "Maraaaat!" "Misha!" :banana:

before the match players were introduced to the audience and the presenter said: "Andy Roddick was born 1902, oh sorry.. 1982!" :haha:
Marat played in his usual style, many brilliant points, many stupid errors. Roddick was crazy about the court and clay and said all what he thought about it :D
I don't know why but I felt a little :zzz: at that match, Youzhny-Blake was more exciting. Blake was annoyed by everything: the court, the umpire, the audience. The whole stadium shouted "MISHA! MISHA!", Youzhny seemed to be very pleased with this but not Blake ;)
1st and 2nd set began with the same score 0-3 Blake leading, in 1st Misha fought back great and made it 7-5, but in 2nd he lost 6-1... :sad:
in the 3rd Blake seemed to be over, and I was sure he's going to be bageled in 4th... but great fight again until Misha broke Blake to lead 6-5 and served the match out :D

The others: I won't recognized Andreev if I've not seen his new photos... wow, a cute blond lady with long hair under the funny cap :D
Korolev was the only one who cheered up Marat and Misha all time... such a good boy :)
Dima was loitering around the stadium... when he came back during Misha's match, I didn't watch the game anymore but stared at the stands. Igor and Dima made a garland or crown from the flowers which were given to them at the opening ceremony, and then they all (Igor, Dima, Marat, Kolya) tried on this yellow flower crown... it was awesome! :haha: (some pics are in Marat's thread)

Now I'm :bolt: to the stadium to see doubles, Mitya and Misha against twins :devil: but who know what kind of tennis poker Tarpischev's going to play today.. I won't be suprised to see Marat or Kolya... or even Korolev ;)
who ever it may be I hope they'll crush Bryans :worship:
GO RUSSIA! :rocker2:

Fergie
09-23-2006, 03:07 PM
[SIZE=1]before the match players were introduced to the audience and the presenter said: "Andy Roddick was born 1902, oh sorry.. 1982!" :haha:
:haha:

In doubles today: Bryan/Bryan d. Youzhny/Tursunov 6-3 6-4 6-2 :sad:

Five
09-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Misha did a great job beating Blake. One couldn't ask for more from him :worship:
Go Misha :D

Saturn66
09-25-2006, 06:15 AM
goodjob Misha!

Nadie
09-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Misha is so sweety :hearts: during the match Dima-Roddick he and Igor Andreev were rooting for Dima. They stood up every time Dima won the point, clapped hands and cheered him up. And between games Misha turned round to the stands and worked as a conductor for the crowd: he gesticulated to show that Dima needs an encouragement and we should cheer him up more loudly :worship: :worship: :worship:

Mara_M
09-25-2006, 04:13 PM
:D:D:D just like horia :lol:

it's so nice they're so sweet... that means living the match :)

Hangdog
09-25-2006, 04:32 PM
The others: I won't recognized Andreev if I've not seen his new photos... wow, a cute blond lady with long hair under the funny cap :D

:lol: I was watching it on TV and firstly had exactly the same idea about Andreev - "who is that blonde girl in the weird cap and why does she wear the uniform of Russian team??" - even though I knew about new Igor's hairdo!

Thanks for posting your report, Nadie :D

Good job Misha (and Dima... well, and even Marat)! Good luck for the rest of the season keeping such an extremely great form :)

Mara_M
09-26-2006, 10:04 PM
:ras: what do u mean "and even Marat"? they fought to win :p and who knows,mayeb they'll bring u're beloved france next year in moscow ( again!!!! :lol: )