Prince O3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Prince O3

spetey34
09-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Hello everyone!

I've been looking at getting a new racquet and have played with a Prince my whole life. I was wondering if anyone recommends the Prince O3 Hornet, sprectrum or the Shark (those are the only three in my price range). I'm a power hitter who needs more control. If I'm looking the wrong way just let me know. thanks for the help,

Steve

spetey34
09-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Wow! Thanks for the help.

lurk
09-17-2006, 01:37 PM
I just demoed the O3 Hybrid Hornet. I loved it. I currently have a TT Bandit which is too light for me. I also tried the O3 White, Spectrum (also light) and Wilson n6-two (another light one). I had it narrowed down to the O3 White and the Hornet. O3 white was very stable and heavier. I for some reason just couldn't get very good top spin with it. The Hybrid Hornet was a tad lighter but still felt solid. Good power. I could put spin on the ball much easier. I purchsed it yesterday. I went ahead and got the Oversized.

jdeloach
09-18-2006, 02:51 AM
I currently use a Hybrid Hornet, and love it. You, being a power hitter, will really benefit from the Hornet. I have a friend that uses the Shark, and he seems to hit better with mine.