ANDY NEEDS TO GET RID OF HIS SIGNATURE HAT [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

ANDY NEEDS TO GET RID OF HIS SIGNATURE HAT

takeoffthehat
09-10-2006, 11:39 AM
That hat is signature but it also holds heat in, notice he perspires more than his opponent. Sweating causes dehydration and fatigue. Heat escapes through your head. :devil: GET RID OF THE HAT, STAY COOLER ANDY. :cool:

partygirl
09-10-2006, 11:49 AM
I don't know that it is a "signature" hat.
plus he always sweated more then anyone else.

yesterday it was really bad but i think it was just nerves, his hat was see-through with sweat:lol:
couldn't be that bad.

takeoffthehat
09-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Pay close attention today. His dad wore the same hat. I've never seem him play without it. Correct me if im wrong. I dont mean signature as in a plain white hat but the fact that he always wears one while playing tournaments.

partygirl
09-10-2006, 12:01 PM
I've seen him play without a hat more than a handful of times...
no noticable difference.

you have an interesting name there:p

takeoffthehat
09-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Thank you for the correction. I still stand by my theory.

takeoffthehat
09-10-2006, 12:28 PM
However, if he is a heavy sweater, wouldnt it make sense not to wear anything on his head?

takeoffthehat
09-10-2006, 12:45 PM
On cold days:

* Wear one layer less of clothing than you would wear if you were outside but not exercising. It's also better to wear several layers of clothing rather than one heavy layer. You can alwaysremove a layer if you get too warm.

* Use old mittens, gloves, or cotton socks to protect your hands.

* Wear a hat, since up to 40 percent of your body's heat is lost through your neck and head.

tanner
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
uh...is it really that big of a deal if he wears a hat? you would think if roddick knew he were hot/sweating too much he would take it off. btw, thanks for letting me know what I should wear on cold days.