New members [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New members

LaTenista
09-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Due to the problems we are currently experiencing with new members I think all new members should not have posting priviledges for the first two weeks. People need to just read the forums for a bit and get used to the way we are expected to act around here before they start actively participating in our community. Thanks.

Also I do not understand how new members are getting approved so quickly, when I joined it took about 2 weeks for my membership to come through. :shrug:

El Legenda
09-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Also I do not understand how new members are getting approved so quickly, when I joined it took about 2 weeks for my membership to come through. :shrug:

my best guess...the more members the more money :) from ads and all the new crap they got going

09-12-2006, 03:51 AM
Due to the problems we are currently experiencing with new members I think all new members should not have posting priviledges for the first two weeks. People need to just read the forums for a bit and get used to the way we are expected to act around here before they start actively participating in our community. Thanks.

Consider yourself lucky it only took you two weeks. It took me much longer than that. However, once I got in I found out some things that may have delayed my membership. The site had my username right as Mae, but my gender was said to be male. The flag I had was one I didn't even know what country it belonged to. So I'm sure they wondered who or what they were getting with all those mistakes :rolls: But I have no idea how everything got so mixed up because I entered all the information correctly :shrug: