NRL Qualifying Finals [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NRL Qualifying Finals

good_gambler
09-05-2006, 12:14 PM
:aparty:
Finals time. :rocker:

Strong leans on Manly, Brisbane and Canberra.
Also like Melbourne... might multi them with Brisbane.

:rocker2:

Finns4
09-05-2006, 04:04 PM
Likin Raiders with whatever start and Melbourne with watever line

Mr Flamboyant
09-06-2006, 04:46 AM
Newcastle 1.55 (-4.5) Manly 2.30 (+4.5)

Brisbane 1.60 (-3.5) StGeorge 2.20 (+3.5)

Bulldogs 1.30 (-9.5) Canberra 3.30 (+9.5)

Melbourne 1.25 (-10.5) Parramatta 3.65 (-10.5)

At this stage I'm liking a total points play in a few of those games .. Particularly the Broncos - Dragons .. If it's anything above 40 I'll hit the under ..

sports freak
09-06-2006, 06:54 AM
:aparty:
Finals time. :rocker:

Strong leans on Manly, Brisbane and Canberra.
Also like Melbourne... might multi them with Brisbane.

:rocker2:

Bring it on,oh yeah :)

Mr Flamboyant
09-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Waiting with interest to see what total is set for tonight's match in Newcastle .. looks extremely wet there ..

Mr Flamboyant
09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
it's 39.5 .. That's a total I'd consider on the high side if it were a "dry" game (not that night matches are ever really dry) let alone rain soaked ..

Anders
09-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Brisbane -4 (-109) o St George (1)
Canberra +8.5 (-120) o Bulldogs (1)
Canberra +230 ML (1)
Parramatta +10.5 (-107) o Melbourne (1)

andrew057
09-08-2006, 01:32 AM
it's 39.5 .. That's a total I'd consider on the high side if it were a "dry" game (not that night matches are ever really dry) let alone rain soaked ..

Flam I hear the rains gone, but is extremely windy.

Mr Flamboyant
09-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Still going to be pretty wet .. on the vision I saw yesterday with Newcastle training in a downpour the damage is done so to speak as far as it being a wet game ..

andrew057
09-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Still going to be pretty wet .. on the vision I saw yesterday with Newcastle training in a downpour the damage is done so to speak as far as it being a wet game ..

Yep :cool:

bad gambler
09-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Sea Eagles + for me :)

good_gambler
09-08-2006, 03:23 AM
Really want to take Manly outright... but guess I'm to gutless :(

So no bet for me tonight.

Good luck all. :)

flmmkrz
09-08-2006, 03:53 AM
I got bulldogs to win this championship outright on my freeplay, should I be hedging this match or are you guys confident they take this one? I see a few of you taking the points, is the number just outta whack or can the other squad take it outright

good_gambler
09-08-2006, 03:58 AM
In my opinion out of the bottom four sides Canberra is the side Bulldogs will least like to face in Week 1.
Raiders are the best fighters in the competition... if they can keep it close they will be every tought o beat.

I will probably be taking Canberra outright tomorrow night.

BUT there is definately NO NEED to hedge because even if the Bulldogs lose they are not out. This is not an elimination game for them and if they win there through to Week 3.. so just sit it out flmmkrz. :)

flmmkrz
09-08-2006, 04:02 AM
In my opinion out of the bottom four sides Canberra is the side Bulldogs will least like to face in Week 1.
Raiders are the best fighters in the competition... if they can keep it close they will be every tought o beat.

I will probably be taking Canberra outright tomorrow night.

BUT there is definately NO NEED to hedge because even if the Bulldogs lose they are not out. This is not an elimination game for them and if they win there through to Week 3.. so just sit it out flmmkrz. :)

interesting format, guess im just riding it out. Thanks for the heads up bro

Finns4
09-08-2006, 05:51 AM
Im only really likin Canberra +9.5 and Eagles +4.5

xcrap
09-08-2006, 06:05 AM
this is the same raiders side that let in 26points in 45mins of football from a out of form sharks side..same side that lost to souths only 5weeks ago at telstra coming off a great win from the dragons.. they are very inconsitant this raiders side.. they play great footy one week and they next week they play like wooden spooners. unlike the cowboys 3 years ago that beat the bulldogs side the cowboys were in form coming into the finals

they play great at home, but away from home they suck

recent pass 3 games away from home :

were lucky to win against the sharks, corvell missed a easy conversion to send them into extra time.

went into extra time against tigers at campbelltown, won it from a field goal, they should of lost from the offside.

lost to souths at telstra

doggies should win this one easy.

bad gambler
09-08-2006, 06:19 AM
^^Agree - you don't have anything to worry about this week flmmy. Basically you are going to be one week away from a grand final after this weekend.

Finns4
09-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Ur all kiddin urself. Raiders will show up and will make it a contest within 8 points. Raiders sure lost to souths, but so did Brisbane like the week before wit a full strong team. Raiders do let thier guard down when they are favorites, but they arent this weekend and they beat the Dogs @ Telstra already this year. I mean the Dogs would of lost to Penrith is Preston could kick goals

Raiders +9.5

sports freak
09-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Ur all kiddin urself. Raiders will show up and will make it a contest within 8 points. Raiders sure lost to souths, but so did Brisbane like the week before wit a full strong team. Raiders do let thier guard down when they are favorites, but they arent this weekend and they beat the Dogs @ Telstra already this year. I mean the Dogs would of lost to Penrith is Preston could kick goals

Raiders +9.5

As a Dogs supporter i have to agree with you here,here are some of my reasons!First of all Dogs dont need to win this game while Raiders are in for do or die therefor the atitude of both teams will favour the Raiders being more hungry,plus the Raiders do play well against the Dogs got some size about them aswell!!!Feel this is cherry ripe for the picking n the Raiders might come away with the win imho!!!Gonna look more of the lineups but favouring the plus no doubt!!

bad gambler
09-08-2006, 11:56 AM
What type of finish was that :rolleyes:

2 seconds left and moosed

bad gambler
09-08-2006, 12:07 PM
lol why was Robinson looking a Hampstead instead of trying to bury Carney? :confused:

good_gambler
09-08-2006, 03:07 PM
:haha: Moosed :haha:

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Unbelievable .. another FREAKISH finish kills me .. two weeks ago it was the Roar banging in three goals in six minutes, last night it's a length of the field try in the final minute from an attempted penalty goal .. !? Is someone trying to tell me something?

andrew057
09-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Happy to say I was on the other side of you guys.

Knights DOMINATED the first half, Ive never seen a team with so much field position and ball fuck up so many chances. The commentators were constantly praising the Manly defense, and yes they were good and come up with sme nice plays but...Newcastle were WOEFUL in attack, not variety, no options and some VERY poor kicks.

I thank Kurt Gidley who I have constantly labelled an extremely avergae player. Last night he was unbelievable.

dave nz
09-09-2006, 03:39 AM
I thank Kurt Gidley who I have constantly labelled an extremely avergae player. Last night he was unbelievable.

I used to think the same going back a few seasons. However he is a changed player these days.

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Brisbane x Melbourne x A.Rod @ $2.57

Still wondering what do with Canberra. :unsure:
I really fancy them tonight.

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 07:50 AM
Dragons to cover +4.5 v Broncos - $1.91

FYI: Hunt out for tonight.

good luck

sports freak
09-09-2006, 07:55 AM

good luck

Thanks for the info on Hunt,BG appreciated :) Good luck mate!!

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 08:04 AM

good luck

No probs Freak, gl to you as well.

Playing the ML as well in this one, $2.65

gl

SadrieL
09-09-2006, 08:34 AM
Dragons for me too.

Finns4
09-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Brisbane to win first half for me $1.67

Finns4
09-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Blastttttt not the best start for mee

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Adding:

Bulldogs to cover -7.5 v Raiders - $1.95

good luck

Finns4
09-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeh ive been re thinking the Raiders v Dogs Game. and i can see a late cover by the dogs. However its the Weather that could be a factor. Ive already got +9.5 but i keep thinking that the Dogs will give it to the Raiders in the back end. So ill just sit on my +9.5 and see what i can do wit live betting

Finns4
09-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Takin Broncos +12 live handicap $1.95

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 10:31 AM
FUCK
:sobbing: :sobbing:

Sitting out Canberra Dogs now.

Suppose I got to go for Dogs or else no Brisbane Vs Melbourne Grand Final.

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Fucking Brisbane of old is back .. they'll lose to whoever they play next week .. they're complete garbage and they're gone ..

xcrap
09-09-2006, 10:36 AM
damn its pouring

SadrieL
09-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Dogs are blowing hard, bit worried about the -8.5 now.

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 10:46 AM
Fucking Brisbane of old is back .. they'll lose to whoever they play next week .. they're complete garbage and they're gone ..
I'm hoping you are saying this for a good cause such as every time you say it the opposite happens. :)
Hopefully your logical method will work again and they'll turn this shit around. :lol:

I got to say though... I am very disappointed in the referees. :rolleyes:
I counted 5 forward passes from the Dragons in the first 20 mins that weren't called.

One led to a try next play.. and one play contained two blatant forward passes where Brisbane would have had the ball in a great attacking position only down 4-0. :(

Next week will either be Canberra, Newcastle or Parramatta Vs Brisbane.
I would fancy their chances against all 3. :unsure: :scared:
If not that... next week will be Mad Monday. :sad:

xcrap
09-09-2006, 10:50 AM
it was a good game.. dragons had great defence.. they play well when they aint favs so all the hype is on the other team

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Fading Brisbane in finals is like taking candy from a baby

Watch them get bounced again in the finals shooting blanks

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Dogs are blowing hard, bit worried about the -8.5 now.

lol calling it after 5min?

SadrieL
09-09-2006, 10:59 AM
lol calling it after 5min?

If I call it quickly then I won't be disappointed!

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 11:03 AM
All the doggies have to do is keep the ball in hand and this will be over very quickly - too much power up forward

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 11:04 AM
And just when I post that Holdsworth kicks on tackle 2 when 15m out

good grief

xcrap
09-09-2006, 11:08 AM
lol sonny bill

what a kick.. shouldnt that be a 20m restart?

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 11:08 AM
:lol:

What a kick from Sonny Bill.

xcrap
09-09-2006, 11:10 AM
the rain is making this a funny game lol

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 11:10 AM
:rolls:
You beat me to it x.

This weather favours Canberra big time.

xcrap
09-09-2006, 11:15 AM
:rolls:
You beat me to it x.

This weather favours Canberra big time.
but they are the one giving the errors :)

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Going back to last match... did anyone see Hodges' no try?

You think this clown would have learnt by now. :retard:

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Fading Brisbane in finals is like taking candy from a baby

Watch them get bounced again in the finals shooting blanks

AB-SO-LUTELY .. You can't dish up the same old tripe year after year and expect things to change .. Brisbane still doesn't have a game plan to cut it in circa 2006, and they STILL DON'T HAVE A HALFBACK WITH ANY TESTOSTERONE! Perry is mutton dressed up as lamb .. You pluck a guy from Queensland Cup and expect him to become the great white hope .. ?? I hope the Craig Wing rumours are true .. He's not a genuine number 7 but he'd be a damn site better than what's currently on offer ..

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm hoping you are saying this for a good cause such as every time you say it the opposite happens. :)
Hopefully your logical method will work again and they'll turn this shit around. :lol:

I got to say though... I am very disappointed in the referees. :rolleyes:
I counted 5 forward passes from the Dragons in the first 20 mins that weren't called.

One led to a try next play.. and one play contained two blatant forward passes where Brisbane would have had the ball in a great attacking position only down 4-0. :(

Next week will either be Canberra, Newcastle or Parramatta Vs Brisbane.
I would fancy their chances against all 3. :unsure: :scared:
If not that... next week will be Mad Monday. :sad:

Blowing off a lot of steam GG .. ;) Hey that opposite theory of yours sounds great right about now because everything I back in last couple of weeks has turned to poop ..

But seriously I've seen more than enough of Brisbane to know they're simply not up to it in their current state .. They just haven't evolved since their last title in 2000 .. Their impotent attack puts too much pressure on their defense .. And the biggest concern is that nobody at the club wants to admit there's a problem .. So, expect to :banghead: for a fair while yet ..

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 12:15 PM

Adding:

Bulldogs to cover -7.5 v Raiders - $1.95

Dollars all around tonight

Sweetest was the Swans but I'll take these as well :cool:

bad gambler
09-09-2006, 12:17 PM
I got bulldogs to win this championship outright on my freeplay, should I be hedging this match or are you guys confident they take this one? I see a few of you taking the points, is the number just outta whack or can the other squad take it outright

You are sitting pretty now mate - going to take a special effort to beat this team. Tonight was pure power from the doggies.

Can really only see the Storm troubling the Dogs.

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Blowing off a lot of steam GG .. ;) Hey that opposite theory of yours sounds great right about now because everything I back in last couple of weeks has turned to poop ..

But seriously I've seen more than enough of Brisbane to know they're simply not up to it in their current state .. They just haven't evolved since their last title in 2000 .. Their impotent attack puts too much pressure on their defense .. And the biggest concern is that nobody at the club wants to admit there's a problem .. So, expect to :banghead: for a fair while yet ..

It seems that all I ever do is complain about refs. :o
Maybe I am bias. :shrug:.. I will never make a "good gambler" out of myself by being that way I suppose. :(

But I do admit the Dragons were too good, in a sense, for Brisbane tonight.

But the most crucial call came at 4-0 when the Dragons threw 2 clear forward passes in one play that instead of resulting in a scrum to Brisbane in a great attacking position, resulted in great field position for the Dragons, who then went on to score off a questionable pass again. After that they were really the dominant side..

I suppose I'm over it now... as Brisbane with either play Newcastle or Parra next week.
Despite all you critics :p writing them off I still give them a chance... and a big one at that. One decent match is needed.
And they have been in this situation soooooo many times in the past 6 years BUT there most recent time was just 4 weeks ago.. they came out and smashed the Dogs 30-0 after that.
Maybe they are learning. Maybe I am speaking shit. :shrug:

I'm not giving it up just yet. :)

xcrap
09-09-2006, 12:42 PM
if broncos want to win they need hodges back in centres.. he was roaming out wide a few times and thats when he was dangerous one on one... not roaming around in the middle of the part where there are 4 defenders waiting.

good gambler did you think the no try dragons was right? ( drop ball from berrigan when wicks scored)

oh dont worry, youre not the only broncos player whinging about refs everytime they lose, i know a few :)

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 12:55 PM
The "no try" was a tossup.
In the "heat of moment" I said no try... more out of desperation than anything though.

Looking back now... or remembering back now... the Dragons player never had his eye on the ball and did make contact with Hodges before Berrigan touched the ball... even if it was minimal. Hodges than interfered with Berrigan... and so on.

Berrigan and Hodges looked like they made a fuck-up anyway.... so whether the contact had anything to do with it...I'm not sure.

From what I've seen all season it was a 50/50 call.

Best way to put it:
If it was the other way around I would have been pissed if it wasn't a try to my team.

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 12:58 PM
And about Hodges... I still like him at fullback.
The Dragons really gave him nothing tonight though and made him look pretty ordinary.

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Brisbane needs a quality number seven .. full stop .. There's too much left up to Darren Lockyer ..

For a long time the winning formula against Brisbane has been to pepper them around the rucks .. No better example than the Cowboys in round one and the Dragons tonight ..

That wreaks of slack coaching for mine .. Wayne Bennett is old fashioned and quite clearly lacks attention to detail .. Nathan Brown has picked them to bits this week and his team executed the game plan well ..

In the past the Broncos could get away with the above because they had a number seven called Allan Langer .. Top of every Brisbane supporter's wish list should be the appointment of Craig Bellamy as Bennett's replacement ..

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Don't start that talk Flamboyant.. :scared: :scared:

Bennett = Leaves Broncos = Goes to Roosters = Worst day in the history of NRL. :scared: :scared: :bolt:

When Bennett does finally retire though I would love to see Bellamy take over.
Served his apprenticeship under Bennett... would be only fitting to see him there next.

I really liked Seymour as a halfback but he was shitted around early in the season and wel... the rest is history.

Finns4
09-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Man what a bad 2 nights for me 0-4 ...............

Thank God for the swans... still the Finals are hurtin

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Seymour's not the answer .. He's gun-shy .. He only contributes to the problem we have re Lockyer .. ie he lacks the confidence to take control of game .. Just quietly, he was real bad news off the field too .. but he got his marching orders for that ..

Craig Wing is a strong tip to be in Brisbane next season .. And Craig Bellamy is too .. Don't be surprised if Bennett does go and Bellamy ends up in Brisbane in 2007 .. At least he'd address the halfback problem ..

Mate I hate writing stuff like this about the Broncos .. But I refuse to stick my head in the sand and ignore what's clearly wrong with the team structure .. The great thing about the Broncos of old was that if they had a weakness they'd address it .. ie When they lacked front row strength in the early 90's they bought Glen Lazarus and presto they won the comp in 92 and 93 .. Nowadays they accept mediocrity (ie Perry as halfback) and they're being made to pay for it ..

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Seymour's not the answer .. He's gun-shy .. He only contributes to the problem we have re Lockyer .. ie he lacks the confidence to take control of game .. Just quietly, he was real bad news off the field too .. but he got his marching orders for that ..

Craig Wing is a strong tip to be in Brisbane next season .. And Craig Bellamy is too .. Don't be surprised if Bennett does go and Bellamy ends up in Brisbane in 2007 .. At least he'd address the halfback problem ..

Mate I hate writing stuff like this about the Broncos .. But I refuse to stick my head in the sand and ignore what's clearly wrong with the team structure .. The great thing about the Broncos of old was that if they had a weakness they'd address it .. ie When they lacked front row strength in the early 90's they bought Glen Lazarus and presto they won the comp in 92 and 93 .. Nowadays they accept mediocrity (ie Perry as halfback) and they're being made to pay for it ..

I know about Seymour's off field problems... it was well publicised. :)

If you remember back to 2004 I think... he was picked in the QLD squad and then suffered a broken leg.
Never the same player again. :(

But I disagree about him being gun shy.
I think given the right opportunity he could have become a very good player.
It matters very little to the Broncos club now though as he almost definately will never wear there colours again.

I don't mind Craig Wing.
About the only Rooster... actually the only one I can stand.

I have doubts about Bennett leaving also.. obvioussly in your industry you would hear more than me though.
It is just a bit strange... he was at the club for 18 without signing a thing.
Last year he signs a 4 year deal taking him to 2008 or 2009.
As Bruno Cullen also said next year is the clubs 20th year. You would think he would want to stay here for that.

I also thought Bellamy wouldn't want to leave a club after having so much success there... I also think his family and that are settled down there now... that was his main concern taking the topjob in Melbourne in the first place.

Don't get me wrong... Bellamy at Brisbane, I would love... maybe not just yet though.

However what would hurt me.... and I mean hurt me... would be seeing a man I have grown up supporting / respecting and to an extent idolising (Bennett) leaving to a club I have grown up hating with a passion.

Bennett leaving is one thing... going to the Roosters is another thing completely... and I wouldn't know how to feel at all.

They really lost out with Luke Priddis.
Shit went downhill from there.

I'm still not sure the problem with Berrigan at halfback.
They've also ost a few decent youngsters... Elia Tuqiri, Berrick Barnes and to a less extent Motu Tony.

I agree with the halfback problem.
And again this year noone mentioned to fill that gap.. bar Wing.

Sorry for the write-up. :o

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Mate I thought along the same lines as you up until a couple of hours ago .. Bennett I thought would want to see out the whole 20th year thing .. but on Bronconet.org a couple of guys who have their finger on the pulse have sworn that the coach change is on next year .. Anyway, grain of salt still large at this stage ..

It's hard to know what's going on with players when you're not close to them geographically .. I'm only going on what I've heard regarding Seymour .. At any other club he'd have been safe but the Broncos tend to have a low tolerance for off field shenanigans .. He's obviously as talented as hell because a lot of good judges touted him as the answer to Langer a couple of years ago .. but he hasn't delivered .. He'll probably thrive at his new club .. (??)

Mate I've also been a Bennett admirer for a long long time .. Both as a coach and a man .. I recieved a letter from Bennett while I was at Uni as a thankyou for sticking it to Mike Coleman over a ridiculous article he penned about Bennett .. But that was back in 1998, and nowadays the game is played differently .. the cracks are opening ..

Brisbane hasn't changed it's philosophy since 2000 .. It's a fine line but there's just a couple of areas where they need tweaking to bring the Broncos up to speed .. The future is bright though, with the likes of Joel Moon spanking butt in Qld Cup and Greg Eastwood, the talent is there .. They just need their chance .. For goodness sake Eastwood is a must in the current side .. He's the most exciting forward to emerge for a long time at the club ..

good_gambler
09-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Out of curiosity:

About the guys at bronconet... do you mean in the forum thing they got there... or guys you know who work on the site / with the Broncos club / behind the scenes type thing?

I haven't joined the forum so I don't know what they are talking about. :banghead:

A bit late to join tonight.
Might have a look tomorrow.

The Broncos are strict... I agree.
Although with Sargent getting sacked up here I read that would have been strike 1/3 if he were at Brisbane... so maybe not as strict as NQ.
I think the problem with Seymour and Costigan is they were serial pests, given multiple chances.
Finally the club had enough.
As you say... hard to know the "real" story.

Funny you mention Eastwood.
I completely forgot about him.
Why the f**k would he not be in the side last night? :confused:
I'm sure he would've done a better job than Hannant. :retard:

I suppose they have one last chance to make this shit right... which adds even more pressure on them next week.
Eastwood has to be a certainty for the side though.

Mr Flamboyant
09-09-2006, 04:47 PM
See this is the root of the Bennett problem IMO .. He's gotta give these young guys their chance .. Eastwood is the real deal .. Michaels is a good'un too ..

Mate don't bother with the Broncos site .. You'll be responding to threads like "who's the sexiest Bronco??" .. And if you dare suggest the current side isn't up to it, they'll threaten to ban you .. They're more concerned with who spotted a Bronco at Indooroopilly shopping centre than how the team can improve ..

flmmkrz
09-09-2006, 06:09 PM
You are sitting pretty now mate - going to take a special effort to beat this team. Tonight was pure power from the doggies.

Can really only see the Storm troubling the Dogs.

thanks for the excellent advice on taking them in the first place. :yeah:

sports freak
09-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Should be a walk in the park this arvo for the Storms,cant believe the line is only -10.5pts which is very generous imo!!!See them winning by atleast 4 tries this arvo!!

dave nz
09-10-2006, 03:50 AM
Should be a walk in the park this arvo for the Storms,cant believe the line is only -10.5pts which is very generous imo!!!See them winning by atleast 4 tries this arvo!!

:eek:
Get 'em next time

dave nz
09-10-2006, 03:50 AM
NRL bets start in just over two hours :

BTW I wouldn't go near today's AFL game with a 20 foot pole.....

Parramatta +12.5 (-120) over Melbourne----------1 unit

Parramatta ML (+350)------------0.3 of a unit

gl

dave

good_gambler
09-10-2006, 04:24 AM
See this is the root of the Bennett problem IMO .. He's gotta give these young guys their chance .. Eastwood is the real deal .. Michaels is a good'un too ..

Mate don't bother with the Broncos site .. You'll be responding to threads like "who's the sexiest Bronco??" .. And if you dare suggest the current side isn't up to it, they'll threaten to ban you .. They're more concerned with who spotted a Bronco at Indooroopilly shopping centre than how the team can improve ..
:lol:

Few interesting articles in The Sunday Mail today about how the Roosters seem confident they'll have Bennett... and so on...

Worrying thing is he hasn't said no to this so the loger it goes onthe more likely it is seeming. :(

good_gambler
09-10-2006, 04:26 AM
:eek:
Get 'em next time
Davey what are you on about? :confused:

The match hasnt even started yet.
Melbourne = Storm. :lol:

Or are you saying it won't happen?

dave nz
09-10-2006, 04:45 AM

;)

bad gambler
09-10-2006, 04:52 AM
I'm also taking the extra point to give me a greater than 2 converted try buffer...

Eels to cover +12.5 v Storm - $1.80

Don't see the Eels winning S/U but certainly can keep it close if they exploit the Storm's flanks.

good luck

bad gambler
09-10-2006, 04:53 AM
I also suspect we could have a nice middle available to us at HT - looking to take advantage of that as well.

Also FYI: Inglis not playing today

dave nz
09-10-2006, 08:01 AM
NRL bets start in just over two hours :

BTW I wouldn't go near today's AFL game with a 20 foot pole.....

Parramatta +12.5 (-120) over Melbourne----------1 unit

Parramatta ML (+350)------------0.3 of a unit

gl

dave

1-1 +0.5

A good weekend, didn't post all my saturday action here, but went 4-1 (Posted at my other site).

Thought Parra were abit stiff. Clark esp in the first half made alot of calls against Parra IMO. In a 60-40 game in favour of Melbourne give me +350 everytime.

dave nz
09-10-2006, 08:02 AM
I'm also taking the extra point to give me a greater than 2 converted try buffer...

Eels to cover +12.5 v Storm - $1.80

Don't see the Eels winning S/U but certainly can keep it close if they exploit the Storm's flanks.

good luck

Good call mate. I'm sure like me u were glad to have that extra point towards the end there.

bad gambler
09-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Storm did just enough to win, but were not impressive at all. That second half was terrible.

Inglis is the key for them

sports freak
09-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Davey what are you on about? :confused:

The match hasnt even started yet.
Melbourne = Storm. :lol:

GG,dont worry Dave knows his stuff!!either it was line movement or huge amount of money on Storms,one of the either to make him feel that confident,thank god i took the ML :) btw it felt like the Storms were just stuck in 3rd gear all day :confused: strange game imho!!!

good_gambler
09-11-2006, 12:44 PM
GG,dont worry Dave knows his stuff!!either it was line movement or huge amount of money on Storms,one of the either to make him feel that confident,thank god i took the ML :) btw it felt like the Storms were just stuck in 3rd gear all day :confused: strange game imho!!!
They looked "lack-lustre".

Either they didnt turn up to an extent or just did enough to win. :shrug:
Bellamy said it was a step in the right direction though.

And either way... they are in the Final 4. :bounce:

Hopefully against the Eagles.
I'd be pretty :scared: of a match against the Saints. :scared:

dave nz
09-11-2006, 02:48 PM

It was actually neither of those......game came out nicely in my NRL capping methods and a system. Although u are right about the money on the Storm that was a factor, albeit small.