Who's going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's going?

enqvistfan
08-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Who's going to the TMS Madrid ?

tennisculture
08-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Who's going to the TMS Madrid ?

the lists are not published because it is actually the inscriptions but Nicolas Mahut will be there, like Gael Monfils, Julien Benneteau, Richard Gasquet, Paul Henri Mathieu and Arnaud Clément :)

(I have one photo of Thomas Enqvist at Lyon last year if you are interested ;) )

enqvistfan
08-29-2006, 06:43 PM
the lists are not published because it is actually the inscriptions but Nicolas Mahut will be there, like Gael Monfils, Julien Benneteau, Richard Gasquet, Paul Henri Mathieu and Arnaud Clément :)

(I have one photo of Thomas Enqvist at Lyon last year if you are interested ;) )

Merci tennisculture, but I meant "the tennis fans" and not the players :)

Would be interested by the picture, thanks :)

Alvarillo
08-30-2006, 12:30 PM
i'll be there as a volunteer
i'm going to stay in Madrid-Barajas Airport welcoming the players, press and VIP :bounce:
and the the whole week watching the tournament free! :bounce:

freesbee
09-01-2006, 08:54 PM
:yippee: Carlita and me :yippee: oh gosh I'm so excited :lol: I hope it will be as fun as last year :D

AhoraVamos
09-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Hey Spanish guys,

I've some questiones about Madrid, I will come for the first time this year to the masters series and I would want some information about it.
Which is the hotel of the players? and In which zone of Madrid is Casa del campo? Colon? Serrano? Salamanca? Chamberi? Gran Via? Sol Opera? Prado? Retiro? Lavapies Atocha? Cuzco?
There are problems for tickets? or I can buy it day by day?

Thanks a lot.

Alvarillo
09-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey Spanish guys,

I've some questiones about Madrid, I will come for the first time this year to the masters series and I would want some information about it.
Which is the hotel of the players? and In which zone of Madrid is Casa del campo? Colon? Serrano? Salamanca? Chamberi? Gran Via? Sol Opera? Prado? Retiro? Lavapies Atocha? Cuzco?
There are problems for tickets? or I can buy it day by day?

Thanks a lot.

a) i don't know the players hotel
b) i recommend to buy tickets in advance, i think there's no seats available for final and semifinals, or at least less than 100 so if you want to attend try to buy them NOW!
c) Casa de Campo is the biggest park in the city, it's very very very big, the Madrid Arena it's in the beginning of the park, the zone is in the west part of the city and you can reach it by metro in 10 minutes from the centre of the city (Gran Via or Callao for example), so don't worry, look for a metro map here www.metromadrid.es , and the stop is LAGO (line 10, navy blue one).

iy need more info, ask here ;)
have a nice time in Madrid !!!

Oj-Ala
09-09-2006, 04:45 AM
I always stay in a Gran Via hotel... and take the metro...

Is like, everything is perfect in that place !!!! I love Madrid !!!

Oj-Ala
09-09-2006, 04:49 AM
:yippee: Carlita and me :yippee: oh gosh I'm so excited :lol: I hope it will be as fun as last year :D

ME ! :wavey: for the 4th time ! ;) :D

KiwiChica
09-09-2006, 07:50 AM
I'll be there as well, the whole week. :bounce: Can't wait!!

Sommarsverige
09-09-2006, 05:57 PM
I am also going :banana: :banana:

JoinTips
09-10-2006, 12:07 AM
I'm In Madrid for the Masters.

CASA DE CAMPO

VAMOS MARRAT

Anyone knows the Players Hotel?

JoinTips
09-10-2006, 12:09 AM
Which is the best hotel in Madrid near CASA DE CAMPO?

freesbee
09-10-2006, 12:10 AM
I am also going :banana: :banana:
woohoo Birte :lol: we can finally meet :D

enqvistfan
09-10-2006, 09:21 AM
I'll be there only for the week-end of the qualies, but I'll be there :)
Hope to stay more next year :)

*Ljubica*
09-10-2006, 11:00 AM
I'll be there only for the week-end of the qualies, but I'll be there :)
Hope to stay more next year :)
If I go, that's when I will be there too - just from Friday til Monday - not sure yet though - kind of depends on work - I may go to Stockholm the week before instead because it fits in better. I do love Madrid though! Have fun everyone that goes :)

tennisman.
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Hello,my spanish friends!
Can you tell me is Hyatt in Madrid close to the place they play?

tennisman.
10-02-2006, 11:06 PM
I will be there!

Alvarillo
10-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Hello,my spanish friends!
Can you tell me is Hyatt in Madrid close to the place they play?

tell me the complete name and maybe i can answer you ;)

tennisman.
10-03-2006, 12:34 PM
tell me the complete name and maybe i can answer you ;)

:wavey: It is Hotel Villa Magna a Park Hyatt
and the adres is:Paseo de la Castellana 22

Thank you!

Alvarillo
10-03-2006, 04:17 PM
:wavey: It is Hotel Villa Magna a Park Hyatt
and the adres is:Paseo de la Castellana 22

Thank you!

ok
this is the map, reduce 2 times the map to see it bigger
http://callejero.terra.es/mapa_callejero.cfm?provincia=MADRID&localidad=MADRID&tipovia=PASO&nombrevia=de+la+castellana&num=22&tamano=800&x=62&y=10

after reducing it 2 times you'll see:
in the TOP yo see an "M" of Metro, is Ruben Darío Station so:
LINE 5 (Green) 1 stop: Rubén Darío - Alonso Martínez
there you change to LINE 10 (Blue)
and in LINE 10: from Alonso Martinez to Lago

so i think in 25 minutes you arrive in the stadium, line 10 is one of the newest and goes fast, in Principe Pio (LINE 10, between Alonso M. and Lago) you have a big department store in the station with a lot of shops , restaurants, cinemas .... so you can spend time tehre ;) it's a very nice place so i reccomend you to stop there

if you need something more, just ask ;)
byeee

tennisman.
10-03-2006, 11:11 PM
ok
this is the map, reduce 2 times the map to see it bigger
http://callejero.terra.es/mapa_callejero.cfm?provincia=MADRID&localidad=MADRID&tipovia=PASO&nombrevia=de+la+castellana&num=22&tamano=800&x=62&y=10

after reducing it 2 times you'll see:
in the TOP yo see an "M" of Metro, is Ruben Darío Station so:
LINE 5 (Green) 1 stop: Rubén Darío - Alonso Martínez
there you change to LINE 10 (Blue)
and in LINE 10: from Alonso Martinez to Lago

so i think in 25 minutes you arrive in the stadium, line 10 is one of the newest and goes fast, in Principe Pio (LINE 10, between Alonso M. and Lago) you have a big department store in the station with a lot of shops , restaurants, cinemas .... so you can spend time tehre ;) it's a very nice place so i reccomend you to stop there

if you need something more, just ask ;)
byeee

Thank you very much! very kind of you to help me out!:wavey:

tiboutchou
10-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Hola chico/as,

I'm Laetitia and for the moment I'm living in Mallorca. I would like to go to Madrid the 18 to see Bob Bryan... I'm not sure that I'll see him play so someone can tell me if it's possible to see the training session?
And once we are in the tournament is it possible to go out?

It would be nice if someone could tell me too If it's close from the airport. And more or less the price of the bus or metro

I'm sorry it's a lot of question... but thanks in advance
:unsure:

As I'll be alone if someone if someone is going the 18 it'll be a pleasure to spend time with him or her... (Ispeak french spanish and english)

supersexynadal
10-19-2006, 09:08 PM

I know!! i saw u and carlita this year on tv and last year i saw u and her and this other girl but u dont remember me!:bounce: :bounce: I can even tell u that u were wearing red t shirts with this quote about nando:rolleyes: Oh and carlita has a tattoo somewhere, on her ankle i think:rolleyes: Omg i feel like a stalker!

Kirill_Kucherov
10-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Hi everybody!:wavey:

I live in Spain in Tennis Academy. So we went to Masters to watch tournament, to support our JC Ferrero, It was great.

I am writting a blog about our life at the academy. Please, have a look.I put photos and what we saw there on my blog.;)

http://equelite.blogspot.com/

JennaNicole
10-21-2006, 02:05 PM
interesting blog and great pictures, thanks for sharing, kirill! i will keep reading! :)