Broadcast tennis through webcam... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Broadcast tennis through webcam...

dmit424
09-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Someone should set up a webcam and point it to there TV when USA is showing it... Lol, I've done this before to broadcast American TV in China and such... Decent quality, too.

Just do it through Yahoo or MSN Messenger. I could do this myself, except I would have to use the laptop, which will turn off when it is not attended to... And I sure as hell won't be up to watch Agassi and Roddick play their matches.

For the night session, I can webcam a match on Yahoo or MSN. On Yahoo, my name is dmit424, on MSN, the email to add is dmitwhatsgood@hotmail.com. I'll be on tomorrow, 7pm U.S. Eastern time.

A_Skywalker
09-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Someone should set up a webcam and point it to there TV when USA is showing it... Lol, I've done this before to broadcast American TV in China and such... Decent quality, too.

Just do it through Yahoo or MSN Messenger. I could do this myself, except I would have to use the laptop, which will turn off when it is not attended to... And I sure as hell won't be up to watch Agassi and Roddick play their matches.

For the night session, I can webcam a match on Yahoo or MSN. On Yahoo, my name is dmit424, on MSN, the email to add is dmitwhatsgood@hotmail.com. I'll be on tomorrow, 7pm U.S. Eastern time.

its a good idea, also the one that will broadcast should have a good internet connection