McEnroe Brothers... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

McEnroe Brothers...

LleytonMonfils
09-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Anyone catch their little moment where... Dick Enberg asked do they like the idea of Roddick and Sharapova in the final, and they both agreed with Roddick having a good shot at the final... and then John said he picked Sharapova, and then Patrick said no Henin Hardenne and then John called him out for picking Kuznetsova last week in New Haven vs Henin Hardenne. It was just kind of funny moment I thought.

Tennis Fool
09-02-2006, 08:10 PM
No, I didn't catch that, but I did catch them in the Sharapova "I Feel Pretty" commercial :p

R.Federer
09-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Pat has ridden the Mcenroe surname very well!

soraya
09-02-2006, 08:28 PM
No, I didn't catch that, but I did catch them in the Sharapova "I Feel Pretty" commercial :p

awful commercial and the umpire is Mo?

El Legenda
09-02-2006, 09:09 PM
:yawn: i did catch the Dumb and Dumber act.

binkygirl
09-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Pat has ridden the Mcenroe surname very well!

Patrick is very accomplished in his own right. He made a name for himself among the second tier players of his generation in singles and doubles. He's an Aussie Open semi-finalist (his brother never got further than the quarters). He also had a successful doubles partnership with Jim Grabb (if I remember correctly and I think they also won the French Open in doubles). If you want to talk about someone riding their surname, look no further than Torrey Gambill, who wasn't even in the top 25 in his USTA section, yet got wildcards into main tour events!

ChloeLove
09-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I caught that. I actually prefer John's commentating to Pats, he's hillarious.