Is Roger Federer trying? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is Roger Federer trying?

Ibeat_rgrfederer
09-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Seriously, from the obviously unnecessary and disrespectful under the leg shot, to the obviously thoughtless unforced errors, I am wondering if Roger Federer is actually fully into every match that is not the semis or finals. Albeit that some points he is going all out, but others it more laissez-faire unlike nadal.

Do you all think he is?

Taz Warrior
09-02-2006, 06:56 AM
Seriously, from the obviously unnecessary and disrespectful under the leg shot, to the obviously thoughtless unforced errors, I am wondering if Roger Federer is actually fully into every match that is not the semis or finals. Albeit that some points he is going all out, but others it more laissez-faire unlike nadal.

Do you all think he is?
As long as he wins, does he need to? :rolleyes:

Fed Express
09-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Oh my god, that is the greatest nonsense ever... And trying to make Nadal look better than Federer in this way is just sad.

superhoops
09-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Someone trying to gain cheap VCash when you don't get them for your posts?

Regenbogen
09-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Oh PLEASE...I'm sure he's trying. I honestly don't see the problem with that shot... :rolleyes:

Ibeat_rgrfederer
09-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh my god, that is the greatest nonsense ever... And trying to make Nadal look better than Federer in this way is just sad.

O.K. actually, I was praising Federer by insinuating that he doesn't even have to try. And I hate Nadal. Sorry if I wasn't more clear.