i wana see RAFA VS ANDRE at night [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

i wana see RAFA VS ANDRE at night

ugotlobbed
09-01-2006, 04:55 AM
the crowd will boo rafa if he takes forever on points hahahha wonder how hell react

hanabishi
09-01-2006, 04:57 AM
How about an Agassi vs Roddick 4th rounder? Could the crowd boo Andy (also an American?)

Somehow I don't think this will happen though.. I have a feeling Verdasco will upset Roddick.

Adler
09-01-2006, 04:57 AM
I'd love to see it too, but I'm afraid it's too much even for Andre (he can defeat Becker, but against Roddick he would be powerless)

Kalliopeia
09-01-2006, 05:24 AM
I don't think Andre will make it that far. I think he was hurting by the end tonight. And if he does make it to Rafa (and Rafa makes it that far himself), I can't see him being able to hang in for too long with the kind of rallies Rafa subjects everyone to. And by then Rafa will know exactly what to expect from the crowd, so hopefully he wouldn't let them get to him.

Honestly? I'm hoping this match doesn't happen mostly because my heart couldn't take a meeting of my two favorite players when it's one's last tournament ever. I don't think I could actually watch it.

Andre vs Andy Roddick? I do think they'd boo Andy. He'd probably have much more substantial supporters of his own but I think they'd be overwhelmed by the Agassi support.

~EMiLiTA~
09-01-2006, 05:39 AM
to be honest i have my doubts about both Andre and Rafa making it that far

World Beater
09-01-2006, 05:41 AM
if this match happens...it will be a real miracle if andre can win.

BlakeorHenman
09-01-2006, 05:46 AM
Why do I think that Andre's legacy will be better served by a fourth round loss to
roddick than a semifinal loss to Nadal?

robinhood
09-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Why do I think that Andre's legacy will be better served by a fourth round loss to
roddick than a semifinal loss to Nadal?

I think your own sig has all the clues. :aplot:

uglyamerican
09-01-2006, 05:50 AM
to be honest i have my doubts about both Andre and Rafa making it that far

I agree. Roddick v Malisse.

atpSUPERMAN
09-01-2006, 06:46 AM
I'd love to see it too, but I'm afraid it's too much even for Andre (he can defeat Becker, but against Roddick he would be powerless)

Don't you mean the other way around? Agassi is 5-1 vs Roddick, including a win in 2004. There is no way Agassi is losing to Roddick.

Adler
09-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Don't you mean the other way around? Agassi is 5-1 vs Roddick, including a win in 2004. There is no way Agassi is losing to Roddick.

Im not talking about tennis skills, byt condition. Cortison helped by then, but it may to too much for Andre. Besides, Roddick is winning his matches in straight sets, while Andre struggles