Hewitt bt. Hernych 6-4 6-2 6-2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hewitt bt. Hernych 6-4 6-2 6-2

Norrage
08-31-2006, 10:52 PM
Nobody talks about Hewitt this tournament, so I ought to make a topic about him. He seems to be delivering again on the grand slams...like he basically keeps doing the last 2 years...
Is he a dark horse this tourney? He has never lost before the 4th round ever at the USOpen, except in his first year, so it wouldnt really be that surprising if he goes far (although I dont know how harsh his injury is)...
He has a very tough draw though..PRobably Djokovic now and then Gasquet...and if he gets past those two he probably plays Roddick...
Well, a lot of good matches in prospect in any case which is a very good thing.

Go Lleyton!

celia
09-01-2006, 12:07 AM
good to see Hewitt on his way back. :clap:

jole
09-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Could these guys draw each other a little more often?!

Halba
09-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Nobody talks about Hewitt this tournament, so I ought to make a topic about him. He seems to be delivering again on the grand slams...like he basically keeps doing the last 2 years...
Is he a dark horse this tourney? He has never lost before the 4th round ever at the USOpen, except in his first year, so it wouldnt really be that surprising if he goes far (although I dont know how harsh his injury is)...
He has a very tough draw though..PRobably Djokovic now and then Gasquet...and if he gets past those two he probably plays Roddick...
Well, a lot of good matches in prospect in any case which is a very good thing.

Go Lleyton!

lleys lost it man. he's played who? Hernych and Montanes. Cmon. let him face a top player , then we'll see how far hewitt has declined. Gasquet and Djoko will k** him

bad gambler
09-01-2006, 03:54 AM
Good job Rusty

Norrage
09-01-2006, 09:03 AM
lleys lost it man. he's played who? Hernych and Montanes. Cmon. let him face a top player , then we'll see how far hewitt has declined. Gasquet and Djoko will k** him
He was losing to people like that the last weeks and now he is confidently beating them...So...be a little bit more positive please...All the negativism makes me sick...

I guess he has a good chance vs Djokovic, he didnt impress me at all. Hewitt was solid. It will be a good match for sure anyway, even if hewy loses.

vincayou
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Hewitt was the semi finalist last year, some people seem to forget that. So far, so good.

MurrayFan1
09-01-2006, 09:34 AM
He seems to be playing well again but I don't think he'll go much further.