fuck espn+ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

fuck espn+

zaboomafoo
08-30-2006, 04:10 PM
i just hate them, just because is for south america they show crappy matches, just because latin players, david nalbandian vs michael berrer instead of nadal vs philippoussis

come on, its court 11 and the other is arthur ashe....
i hope one of them quit the match, no injuries involved, so they can broadcast the other matches :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ChinoRios4Ever
08-30-2006, 05:06 PM
i second that

FUC..NG ESPN+

NaDALiTa
08-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Even Eurosport France does the same , they show Grosjean-Johansson instead of Nadal-Phillipoussis :bigcry:

Blooody sucker :( :(

Kip
08-30-2006, 05:14 PM
i just hate them, just because is for south america they show crappy matches, just because latin players, david nalbandian vs michael berrer instead of nadal vs philippoussis

i hope one of them quit the match, no injuries involved, so they can broadcast the other matches :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That sucks, but believe me,
you aren't missing anything. :yawn:

Hendu
08-30-2006, 05:16 PM
I prefer to watch Nalbandian.

Most of the public in LA does. Thats why they do it, to have more rating.

NaDALiTa
08-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Here no one want to see Grosjean he is just so crappy at this time :( :( :( :(

Hendu
08-30-2006, 05:20 PM

I am pretty sure French fans like to see Grosjean play.

bokehlicious
08-30-2006, 05:22 PM

Stop bitching sweetie ;) even though Grosjean-Johansson is not a great display it remains was better than Rafa's moonballing :p :wavey:

NaDALiTa
08-30-2006, 05:24 PM
i'm french and it's completely impoosible for me to see him, he plays bad in comparision with top 10 players , i speak at this time, so i would understand if it would be Gasquet or Monfils but not GROSJEAN (i'm sorry for his fan) , tennis lovers would like to see Nadal, then Federer playing!!!!

Hendu
08-30-2006, 05:26 PM
That doesn't mean I always like this...

I would prefer to watch Safin or Ancic instead of a match of Chela or Massu.

But most of Argentines like to watch Argentine players and most Chileans like to watch Massu or Gonzalez...

Maybe tennis hardcore fans don't, but most of the people wants to watch players of their nationality .

NaDALiTa
08-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Stop bitching sweetie ;) even though Grosjean-Johansson is not a great display it remains was better than Rafa's moonballing :p :wavey:

I don't consider you as french so *chut* :lol: i'm not bitching i'm just spreading my hate :lol: against this chauvinism, even if Grosjean would have played agaisnt the 400th they would have show him

Yappa
08-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Well on ES Germany they're mainly showing Berrer-Nalbandian and a bit of Nadal-Phili.

bokehlicious
08-30-2006, 05:38 PM
I don't consider you as french

This is not a nationality issue, I'd better watch any regional tennis contest than the moonballing of your fave :o :p

*Viva Chile*
08-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Nalbandian is playing like crap and still showing that :o

NaDALiTa
08-30-2006, 05:53 PM
even my fave moonballer kicking your fave ever player's ass :haha:

NaDALiTa
08-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Eurosport France is still showing Grosjean while he is leadind 2 sets love , it's a shame :lol: they should show some real tennis :p

Hendu
08-30-2006, 06:17 PM
Nalbandian is playing like crap and still showing that :o

:rolleyes:

What do you want them to do?, to change to another match when the players start to suck????

ESPN+ mostly shows matches of South American players... to watch other matches there is ESPN Deportes.

MIERCOLES 30 DE AGOSTO:

ESPN+
11:00 Santiago de Chile, 12:00 Buenos Aires - EN VIVO
David Nalbandian (ARG) vs Michael Berrer (GER)
Posiblemente seguido de:
Rafael Nadal (ESP) vs Mark Philippoussis (AUS) (ya comenzado)

ESPN
13:00 México, 14:00 ET y Santiago de Chile, 15:00 Buenos Aires - EN VIVO
Roger Federer (SUI) vs Tzuoo Wang (TPE)
Lleyton Hewitt (AUS) vs Albert Montañés (ESP)
Martina Hingis (SUI) vs Shuai Peng (CHN) y/o Serena Williams (USA) vs Lourdes Domínguez (ESP)

ESPN
18:00 México, 19:00 ET y Santiago de Chile, 20:00 Buenos Aires - EN VIVO
María Sharapova (RUS) vs. Michaella Krajicek (NED)
Andy Roddick (USA) vs Kristian Pless (GER)

I am sorry, but I am happy with the tennis we have available with ESPN Deportes, ESPN+, Fox Sports and TyC Sports.
In other parts of the world there isn't this coverage of the ATP Tour.

ChinoRios4Ever
08-30-2006, 06:18 PM
espn+ has showing ALL THE ENTIRE NALBI MATCH

without showing the others matches

Monteque
08-30-2006, 06:20 PM
That doesn't mean I always like this...

I would prefer to watch Safin or Ancic instead of a match of Chela or Massu.

But most of Argentines like to watch Argentine players and most Chileans like to watch Massu or Gonzalez...

Maybe tennis hardcore fans don't, but most of the people wants to watch players of their nationality .

Good reason. :yeah:
Here in Southeast Asia, StarSports doesn't show FO and USO, meanwhile they show all AMS and TMS seires also Wimby and AO. Always for grandslams event, they making pissed me off, the coverage for earlier rounds content some/mostly Asian players (Srichaphan, Udomchoke, HT Lee, even worse some women/men players that i never heard before ). But thank God, these player couldn't more advanced further so, at least in 3rd round they will come back making coverage some big names until final.
But one thing for sure, 2 millions chinese people would rather to see their heroes than other players. So i can fully understand why they making it like that. We can't lying to where we live and ppl around you want to see their brothers and their own "man" in action no matter how good you are in ranking.

Hendu
08-30-2006, 06:22 PM
espn+ has showing ALL THE ENTIRE NALBI MATCH

without showing the others matches

Of course, thats the right thing to do... show the entire matches. :confused: :confused: :confused:

ChinoRios4Ever
08-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Of course, thats the right thing to do... show the entire matches. :confused: :confused: :confused:

he could show at least the match points of the other matches

Hendu
08-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Good reason. :yeah:
Here in Southeast Asia, StarSports doesn't show FO and USO, meanwhile they show all AMS and TMS seires also Wimby and AO. Always for grandslams event, they making pissed me off, the coverage for earlier rounds content some/mostly Asian players (Srichaphan, Udomchoke, HT Lee, even worse some women/men players that i never heard before ). But thank God, these player couldn't more advanced further so, at least in 3rd round they will come back making coverage some big names until final.
But one thing for sure, 2 millions chinese people would rather to see their heroes than other players. So i can fully understand why they making it like that. We can't lying to where we live and ppl around you want to see their brothers and their own "man" in action no matter how good you are in ranking.

:D

mashamaniac
08-30-2006, 06:30 PM
does someone know why eurosport is interrupted?? i am out of states(unfortunately) for a six-month-long and now live in middle east but here i can't get it...it has sound but its image is gone,is it natural or only in mideast ??

Hendu
08-30-2006, 06:36 PM
does someone know why eurosport is interrupted?? i am out of states(unfortunately) for a six-month-long and now live in middle east but here i can't get it...it has sound but its image is gone,is it natural or only in mideast ??

yes, in the middle east they use the tv as a radio... its a cultural thing.

Hope I helped you :wavey:

mashamaniac
08-30-2006, 06:44 PM
so how my cousin who's there for 15 years had gotten it in the last 5 years??

Hendu
08-30-2006, 06:48 PM
so how my cousin who's there for 15 years had gotten it in the last 5 years??

Im sure he got a radio...

in the middle east they use the radio as a tv... its a cultural thing.

:p ;)

mashamaniac
08-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Im sure he got a radio...

in the middle east they use the radio as a tv... its a cultural thing.

:p ;)

so how's it possible? i myself watched it last 2 years...???

zaboomafoo
08-30-2006, 07:15 PM
thanks god i could see nadal match trough tvants livestream :D, a shame i catch up in the begginig of the second set

LilyRoseAva
08-30-2006, 07:15 PM
:( grosjean johansson on eurosport france

pffffff

Hendu
08-30-2006, 07:30 PM
so how's it possible? i myself watched it last 2 years...???

are you sure you are in the middle east?

;)

mashamaniac
08-30-2006, 07:39 PM
yes...isn't dubai a mideast zone?? i'm sure am in mideast,but why is interrupted while i'd seen it b4 ,is a question!!

Hendu
08-30-2006, 08:06 PM
yes...isn't dubai a mideast zone?? i'm sure am in mideast,but why is interrupted while i'd seen it b4 ,is a question!!

I am more than 13.000 km away from your tv... how would I know?

:shrug:

Yappa
08-30-2006, 08:40 PM
:rolleyes:

What do you want them to do?, to change to another match when the players start to suck????

ESPN+ mostly shows matches of South American players... to watch other matches there is ESPN Deportes.

I am sorry, but I am happy with the tennis we have available with ESPN Deportes, ESPN+, Fox Sports and TyC Sports.
In other parts of the world there isn't this coverage of the ATP Tour.

Yeah you cant complain about the matches you get on TV. I noticed something funny in the schedule you posted.

ESPN
18:00 México, 19:00 ET y Santiago de Chile, 20:00 Buenos Aires - EN VIVO
María Sharapova (RUS) vs. Michaella Krajicek (NED)
Andy Roddick (USA) vs Kristian Pless (GER)

Well, Pless might sound german but he is actually from Denmark. :)

Hendu
08-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah you cant complain about the matches you get on TV. I noticed something funny in the schedule you posted.

Well, Pless might sound german but he is actually from Denmark. :)

I didn't say their website was good... :D

Toppu
08-31-2006, 11:23 AM
It's not that good here in Bangkok as well. They did show Nadal's match but after Nadal winning the first set they showed Nalbandian's match for 2 points and then some of Safin's match and 2 games of Johansson against Grosjean. SO I didn't watch any full match at all. I decided not to watch today because it will be the same, so sick of it.

buddyholly
08-31-2006, 02:03 PM

ESPN in Latin America is showing over 12 hours a day, live. The Nalbandian match was probably 10 times more absorbing than Rafa.
You should be on your knees, thanking ESPN.

good_gambler
08-31-2006, 02:09 PM
Fuck Fox Sports while you are at it.
Fucking hopeless.

And the commentators. :rolleyes:

Could there tongues be any further up Federer, Hingis or Sharapova's arse? :retard:

NaDALiTa
08-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Fuck Fox Sports while you are at it.
Fucking hopeless.

And the commentators. :rolleyes:

Could there tongues be any further up Federer, Hingis or Sharapova's arse? :retard:

No, i can't be any further and it's sad because other players seem worthless comparing with them :(

NaDALiTa
08-31-2006, 05:28 PM
IS IT A JOKE ? EUROSPORT DOESN T SHOW RAFA'S MATCH AND SHOW SCHIAVONE VS MIRZA, please tell me it's a joke. I dunno what's their problem with Nadal , he is the number 2 in the world, and they show us women,i can't believe it !!!!!!!!!