08-27-2006, 01:32 AM
08-27-2006, 01:32 AM
02-19-2008, 12:08 PM
02-19-2008, 12:10 PM
Thank you J'torian :hug:
02-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Cheers J'torian.. Interesting reports. :yeah:
02-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Thans a lot, J'torian. :) Looking forward to the videos, particularly of the Sampras-Haas match.
02-19-2008, 12:26 PM
thanks J'Torian, you are a crowd pleaser with your observations on court and off..for me this was better than being there :) I hate the drive to SJ with or without gas.
02-19-2008, 12:32 PM
Great stuff! :worship:
02-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Nice report. :yeah:
I love how you recycled the thread. :lol:
02-19-2008, 01:09 PM
Thanks for all the effort to report.
02-19-2008, 01:17 PM
The hilarious thing though was listening to all the people around me murmuring that Pete was playing well enough to be successful should he decide to mount a serious comeback. :spit:
:lol: :o But wasn't that the general concesus on MTF after the exhos vs Federer? :scratch: :o :D
Thanks a lot for the report! :hug:
02-19-2008, 01:22 PM
J'torian :hatoff: thanks for a wonderful report. I love your posts, your sense of humour shines through and makes my day. Thank you.
02-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the report :yeah:
02-19-2008, 03:18 PM
1. The woman next to me during the Darcis match kept oohing and ahhing over Darcis's serve. Any louder and she and Darcis's serve would've had to get a room. :lol:
2. Someone please tell US athletes that ankle socks and shorts that cover the knees make even the best legs look ugly as hell.
3. Some old dude in my row was constantly shouting encouragement to Young - he was way more invested in Young's match than Young himself seemed to be. Thankfully he changed rows halfway through the match.
3a. Some kid with a sign supporting Isner came and sat in my row for a short while and kept yelling directly at Isner, begging him to look over (of course Isner ignored him). There's a fine line between cute and annoying and this kid was playing both sides of the fence. :lol:
4. I've noticed this a long time ago, but during the Young-Odesnik match it really struck me how a lot of the brightly colored gear these guys are paid to wear looks great on TV but looks like crap in person. That isn't unintentional on the part of clothing companies, and I hope more people think about that before they shell out hundreds of dollars for swaths of cheap synthetic fabric with a logo on it.
5. Some guy behind me kept yelling, "Yes! Yes!" every time Pete hit an ace, hit a great forehand, hit a great volley, hit a great return, struck a pose, picked his nose, you get the picture. :lol: This in itself wouldn't have been annoying, but he also kept calling Tommy's balls "Out!" and muttering "What!? No way!" whenever Pete's balls were called out. :o
5a. This same guy also said, "Odesnik... Odesnik... I wonder what country he's from? 'Odesnik'... Hmmm..."
That's all! :smooch:
:lol: Can't beat Americans at patriotism:lol:
02-19-2008, 03:18 PM
Great thing you've done, and I'm waiting 4 some more of this stuff :)
02-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the report and photos J. Odesnik looks bigger than the last time I saw him, and that was only a few months ago. Impressive.
Kitty de Sade
02-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Awesome, J. Thank you for sharing. :hatoff:
If you have any spare pix of (radio edit) please send them over. :kiss:
02-19-2008, 08:01 PM
yeah, good stuff. thanks.
02-19-2008, 08:50 PM
Heh, that sounds quite scary, J'torian. :D
Well, I never heard of anyone getting in trouble here in Germany, so I'll probably continue recording video clips.
02-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Thank you for sharing! :)
02-20-2008, 05:02 AM
Great stuff. Thanks.
02-20-2008, 07:06 AM
Always love your reports. :lol:
02-20-2008, 07:29 AM
I use photobucket and when you upload the pics, they will automatically resize your pictures.
02-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the summary :dance:
02-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Thanx for the great and fun report! :worship:
02-21-2008, 11:25 AM
J'torian you're a legend! :worship:
02-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks again J'torian...
02-21-2008, 01:47 PM
Great Reports thanks for sharing.
02-21-2008, 02:54 PM
7. Forgot to mention that in the Roddick/Guccione match a couple of girls were cheerly loudly for Guccione - not so much because they were fans, but because their mom was cheering for Roddick and they were trying to annoy her. :lol:
Great reports man, thanks! :yeah: :worship:
Sunset of Age
02-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks a lot for your awesome reports and pictures, J'torian!
Great read indeed! :worship: :worship: :worship:
02-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the reports J'torian. Sounds like Isner was too concerned with hanging out with the kewl kids than waiting for his partner. Middle school never leaves us.
02-21-2008, 03:08 PM
:lol: @ http://jeddy.org/lesbianseatingcrepes/2008_02_20_21iswearthiswasunintentional.jpg
02-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Nice work J'torian....and as if there were no Haas-Chryst shenanigans :sad: