us open 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

us open 2006

Via
08-26-2006, 11:07 PM
given the season for arnaud so far, and the recent performance at washington (but conveniently forgetting the even more recent ones... :tape: ) can we dare to have high hopes for arnaud here in new york city.

he'll be playing first round on monday against jiri novak. court 7, 2nd up.

ALLEZZZ

Hangdog
08-27-2006, 08:21 PM
given the season for arnaud so far, and the recent performance at washington (but conveniently forgetting the even more recent ones... :tape: ) can we dare to have high hopes for arnaud here in new york city.
lol
Via :hug: The high hopes of the faithful supporters for Arnaud never die!!
Well, last year he did it quite well there in New York, hope he doesn’t mind about further progress :) Allez Arnaud, bon courage!
P.S. Washington was incredible!..

Via
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
:eek: you are back :hug: what a long summer break you've had ;)

and just in time for another great tournament for arnaud ;)

tt boy
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
just dreadful going down in 3 sets to a joke like Novak.should have just stayed at home :eek: http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4624/pukingdv9.gif

Marine
08-28-2006, 08:54 PM
An easy draw...and a loss at first round ! Ridiculous !!!!! How is it possible to win a tournament one month before tnad play as badly (I guess) after... his good form of Washington was just an hasard :rolleyes:

Marine
08-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Sorry the result: 7/5 6/2 7/5 :o

Via
08-28-2006, 10:02 PM
omg omg how could that happen :mad:

there isn't any match statistics on this match... i guess it saves us from puking more

:sad:

Via
08-28-2006, 10:56 PM
he's playing doubles with mika tomorrow, so he's still in the tournament

08-29-2006, 04:54 AM
Arnaud :sad: But Allez in the Doubles :)

Hangdog
08-29-2006, 05:08 AM
An easy draw...and a loss at first round ! Ridiculous !!!!! How is it possible to win a tournament one month before tnad play as badly (I guess) after... his good form of Washington was just an hasard :rolleyes:
A bad karma again?..

Sorry about his loss though am not surprised. Year 2006: 19-17 won/lost and that's including 2 titles :rolleyes:. I think it's possible to resume that he is in a really good physical form, has a great technics and a lot of experience -> so he might win when he... want/can? A mystery of the century: what makes Arnaud Clement losing his matches.

Btw, he doesn't sound too disappointed with this loss in his interview from FFT site, does he?

he's playing doubles with mika tomorrow, so he's still in the tournament
Clement/Llodra and Grosjean/Tursunov? Weren't Seb and Arnaud going to play together? :confused:

kukka
08-29-2006, 10:20 AM
It's too bad that Arnaud lost already... :sad: :sad: :sad: Hopefully he and Mika will be more successful in doubles. :D

Elina :umbrella:

Marine
08-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Btw, he doesn't sound too disappointed with this loss in his interview from FFT site, does he?

True.( décidément, ton français, Irina, wow :lol: )
He thinks he didn't play that bad. It's Novak who seems have been very good... :rolleyes:
Anyway he was zen after his defeat, not nervous, rather fatalist.

Clement/Llodra and Grosjean/Tursunov? Weren't Seb and Arnaud going to play together? :confused:
Not in grand slam. Arnaud plays the grand slams with Mika this year. The other tournaments with Seb. But I really don't care about his double, it won't save his us open. :o

Via
08-29-2006, 10:37 PM
A bad karma again?..

Sorry about his loss though am not surprised. Year 2006: 19-17 won/lost and that's including 2 titles :rolleyes:. I think it's possible to resume that he is in a really good physical form, has a great technics and a lot of experience -> so he might win when he... want/can? A mystery of the century: what makes Arnaud Clement losing his matches.

lol irina thanks for the w-l record... remarkable isn't it? not counting marseille and washington, the record would be 9-17.... horrible year.

i thought seb said in his blog that he's playing doubles with arnaud, including uso too. but i can't be bothered to check. i don't expect much from his doubles either, not because i think doubles is not important, but he and mika haven't had much success for a while.

Via
09-01-2006, 10:25 PM
hey hey arnaud and mika aren't done yet... they upset the 9th seeds and move to the 3rd round :)

Via
09-04-2006, 07:46 AM
wake up, wake up... arnaud and mika will finally get to play on monday :D

Via
09-05-2006, 01:00 AM
am i talking to myself here? :awww:

they won 6-7(2) 7-6(5) 6-2 and will meet 2nd seed bjorkman/mirnyi :bounce:

Hangdog
09-05-2006, 07:55 PM
am i talking to myself here? :awww:

they won 6-7(2) 7-6(5) 6-2 and will meet 2nd seed bjorkman/mirnyi :bounce:

Well, I have a justification! I had no doubts in the abilities of these guys so could without worry spend all the free time for the researches of a new camera for myself :p

But Bjorkman and Mirnyi :scared: A miracle is needed. Mais allez les gars!

Marine
09-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry girls, I miss tennis very much, especially during the us open, but I don't have internet now, and I'm very busy (ahh yeah, holiday are over :sad: )

Via
09-08-2006, 03:16 AM
:wavey:

they've lost... that's all the time i have for arnaud now ... i'm in beijing :)

Marine
09-08-2006, 05:12 AM
Via, can I say I hate your avatar ? :o

esther
09-08-2006, 07:13 AM
ok i know ive missed a lot but Via!! Rafa has replaced Arnaud?? i am shocked lol

Via
09-08-2006, 08:13 AM
:lol: so this thread has become the Via bashing thread? well, if i really were a traitor, arnaud fans should thank me for still sticking around posting here ;)

cool it girls, my avatar... is really a 'missing marcelo' thing. don't worry.....