Andy fans!! I need your help!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Andy fans!! I need your help!!

~*BGT*~
08-25-2006, 12:23 AM
I've been looking for the Cheetos quote everywhere. i know he made it during either IW or Miami, but I can't find it in the interviews. Anybody know it verbatim? I wanna use it for my senior quote.

Deboogle!.
08-25-2006, 12:37 AM
http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/en/players/interviews/2006/roddick315.asp

~*BGT*~
08-25-2006, 01:40 AM
Thanks FD!

~*BGT*~
12-14-2007, 04:39 AM
It's off season, which means it's time to bump new threads. :bounce: But, actually, I bumping this to say exactly what I used as my senior quote. I had to change it some because the whole thing is too long, But this is what I used. "I used to go drill forehands and then eat Cheetos. Now I'm really trying to make it happen, and I miss my Cheetos." Of course, they didn't credit Andy with the quote. :sad: So everytime I signed someone's yearbook, I credited it for him. :banana: I just like what it meant.

How I analyzed it, (yeah, I analyze Andy's cool quotes :cool: ) was that when you're in high school, you have a big support system (Cheetos) to help you succeed. You've got your parents, teachers, counselors, etc. to push you. But when you're in college or after you graduate, you won't have people pushing you; you have to do it alone, even if you miss your Cheetos. I'm not sure if that's what Andy meant, but that's how I took it. :wavey: