Grips [Archive] -


08-21-2006, 12:31 PM
I was regripping my raquet for about the billionth time. I went to pull down the little stretchy thing thats right above the handle, and it broke. Can i buy a new one of these on the internet? I like to have tihs on my grip so I know it wont move.

I would do a google search for these, but i dont know what they are called, so that poses a problem.

Oh and if it helps and, i have a babolat pure drive plus.

ae wowww
08-22-2006, 05:35 PM
If you buy overgrips or replacement grips, you get stickers you can use instead, or some replacement grips also have those plastic tags. Don't think they're available separately though!

08-24-2006, 12:50 PM