WNBA Saturday 19th August

bad gambler
08-19-2006, 01:56 PM
Fever to cover +5.5 v Shock - $1.91

gl

bad gambler
08-19-2006, 02:01 PM
for BG

Now after Storm win 84-72.. what are you planning to do with your 4.xx storm to win the series .. let it ride to the end or hedge it with a bet on LA

i can get 1.9 on Sparks to win the series

let's assume i have one unit on storm at 4.35 ..do i hedge it with 2 units on 1.9
for a win / win situation or let it ride to the end hoping storm can win one of the two matches at LA???

Copied and pasted here thinking you might not see my response in the other thread.

My philosphy is you can never be dissatisfied with profit - so regardless of what I think will happen in this series I will be hedging such that I yield the same profit in either scenario i.e. a Storm or Sparks win.

In your case, since you got Storm a $4.35, laying 1 unit - bet 2.29 units on Sparks and no matter what happens you are up +1.06 units :)

Nothing like guaranteed profit :cool:

bad gambler
08-19-2006, 02:07 PM
I should add - if you feel strongly about one team's chances over the other, then obviously weight the hedge more to that particular team

Ays25
08-19-2006, 09:52 PM
good luck mr gambler
1 unit on indiana +6.5

bossboss
08-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Copied and pasted here thinking you might not see my response in the other thread.

My philosphy is you can never be dissatisfied with profit - so regardless of what I think will happen in this series I will be hedging such that I yield the same profit in either scenario i.e. a Storm or Sparks win.

In your case, since you got Storm a $4.35, laying 1 unit - bet 2.29 units on Sparks and no matter what happens you are up +1.06 units :)

Nothing like guaranteed profit :cool:
i have no preference for either teams to win the series .. i will hedge it with 2 units on LA at 1.9 .. total staked 3 units .. return will be either 3.8 or 4.35 ...winner on both ways .. as you said nothing like a guaranteed profit

Ays25
08-20-2006, 12:55 AM
fucking refs..

bad gambler
08-20-2006, 01:10 AM
Fever to cover +5.5 v Shock - $1.91

gl

Just my freaking luck, Fever fade in the final qtr as Catchings had to leave the court - would have pounded the shit out of Shock and collected in game 3 as well

Eyeing up Shock to win the EAST, they matchup with Conny better than any team in the league and at + odds no doubt I'll be on them but will wait for the best line.

Bet LOST

bad gambler
08-20-2006, 01:12 AM
i have no preference for either teams to win the series .. i will hedge it with 2 units on LA at 1.9 .. total staked 3 units .. return will be either 3.8 or 4.35 ...winner on both ways .. as you said nothing like a guaranteed profit

Good man - a gun to my head and I had to choose I'd say Sparks win the next two games anyway.