saravalakos7
08-18-2006, 09:30 AM
some help!
i am an 2.5-3.0 player and i want some advice
i wwant to buy the most powerful raqcuet for my ability
also i want to develop my game to an upper level
i like playing serve&volley but my game is based on technique rather than power
training advice also to get more masculous
its better playing with players of the same level better than u?

BlueSwan
08-18-2006, 09:35 AM
I like the Wilson H Tour raquet. It's built for better players than you, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be a good raquet for beginners as well. You might try the oversized version instead of the regular sized version I use (if there is an oversize version, I think there is).

But honestly, this is not my area of expertise, so you might be better off listening to someone else's advice.

mecir72
08-18-2006, 09:49 AM
There is no better racquet for getting a solid stroke than federers racquet. Sure it might not be the easiest racquet to play with but it is very good for developing sound technique. Also it is extremely well suited for volleying IMHO.
Power is only useful if you generate it yourself with good technique because otherwise it comes without control and that is never good.

Patrick_Steele
09-11-2006, 02:01 AM
Please Please Please do not get Roger Federer's... anything, trust me he is not only a pro tennis player, but an amazing one, his racquet works for him, I can almost bet it won't for you. Me and my friend have beaten a ton of people who use his racquet and a few of them I had played previously and I could tell it lessened their game. First of the head size is so small you would have a lot of trouble with it, you should at least go 100" for your first racquet, what I reccomend is the racquet I started with the H6, but that is me, it was fairly cheap and pretty decent with power, you would probably like the the N5 and N6 for the same reason's basically I would say find something with a big head and a lot of power until you are at 3.5 or something, but DO NOT USE THAT RACQUET!