Who do I talk to about getting more colors for text? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who do I talk to about getting more colors for text?

partygirl
08-17-2006, 01:01 AM
:p you know i need it.

why don't more people take advantage of this expressive feature?:shrug:

Deboogle!.
08-17-2006, 06:19 AM
You mean 40 colors is not enough for you?!?! :sobbing:

Phunkadelicious
08-17-2006, 06:20 AM
I'm color blind. You're so insensitive Larah. :awww:

partygirl
08-17-2006, 06:46 AM
To be honest Deb, i find 40 to be stifling:lol::rolls:

Brian:hug:(I put your name in Sienna brown)
-can we get color Braille for the big B too?

Neely
08-18-2006, 12:08 AM
why don't more people take advantage of this expressive feature?:shrug:
because I guess, for replying to posts, many members just use the quick reply box which only features bold, italics and underlined character. Using color would take too much time, and some are just too lazy :p

Also I think with some colors you could expect some problems with skins that have the same or an almost equal background color.

partygirl
08-18-2006, 12:12 AM
yeah i forget about that...i had red clay for so long i forgot that most people were probably not seeing it the same way.

Neely
08-18-2006, 12:21 AM
test

I just checked with a few skins and your post came out well with every skin. While the standard color (selecting no color, just [color] ) changes for each skin to fit to its background in order to make it readable, the rest of the colors don't. For example my skin is a black background and white text, so I won't be able to read the black text from above behind my black background.

Deboogle!.
08-18-2006, 04:39 AM
I use Premium Bright and Blue, and honestly Larah, I can't read half of what you type without highlighting it :sobbing:

bad gambler
08-18-2006, 04:45 AM
:lol:

PinkFeatherBoa
08-18-2006, 04:51 AM
Wait a minute, you use red clay? Don't you find that orange text a BITCH to read on Red Clay? I know I do and I use the same background. It's almost like having orange balls at Roland Garros. Ugh.

partygirl
08-18-2006, 05:19 AM
I use Premium Bright and Blue, and honestly Larah, I can't read half of what you type without highlighting it :sobbing:
I apologise.
For all those blank looking posts :sad:-I can't help it.

and Jenny i don't use red clay anymore...and sadly i'm not premium::sobbing:although i might be persuaded if then there would be more text colors available for me to confuse people with.

El Legenda
08-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Im using Bright and Blue and cant see some of your posts :lol:

tangerine_dream
08-19-2006, 05:57 PM
:haha: I think Partygirl is a synesthete and so there will never be enough colors in the universe to properly express herself. :cool:

partygirl
08-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Im using Bright and Blue and cant see some of your posts :lol:
Oh. Its all backfiring!!! :banghead: http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/violent004.gif

:haha: there will never be enough colors in the universe to properly express herself. :cool:
probably not, certainly not 40:sobbing:
...but i try, i go on.