Cincy [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Cincy

jole
08-14-2006, 11:12 PM
Dominik just beat Paul Goldstein 6-4 6-3! He nearly messed up the second, but he won some tight games and was able to win fairly comfortably. He didn't serve perfectly, but it seemed to be better than Toronto. Hopefully that practice he mentioned in his blog payed off. :D

Next is Robin Vik or Davide Sanguinetti who play very soon. Sanguinetti is a bit of a troublesome player for Dominik with his style, but he should be able to take either of them as long as he is serving okay.

Apparently he did make the doubles cut with Wayne Arthurs and they will be playing Ferrer/Robredo tomorrow.

Go Dominik! :)

Scotso
08-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Congrats Dominik :D

but Paul :sad:

can you please lose to David and Tommy? :p thanks. and get a better partner.

08-15-2006, 01:29 AM
Congrats to Dom on his win today :)

jole
08-17-2006, 01:26 AM
A sweet win today, 6-3 6-2 over Sanguinetti.

Good thing because he has no business losing to Davide. :D

Scotso
08-17-2006, 02:23 AM
Nice solid win for Dom today. :D

Scotso
08-17-2006, 10:51 PM
He choked it away today against Ljubicic. :mad:

jole
08-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Heh, I know exactly how Dom feels.

I just lost in my tournament 7-5 6-3.

I was up *5-2 Ad-In and I had a sitter a foot over the net. I ended up losing and now my shoulder is injured. :D

Scotso
08-18-2006, 03:35 AM
Who is in your avatar now.... Thiemo?

jole
08-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Who is in your avatar now.... Thiemo?

Yes.

jole
08-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Dominik and Wayne lost to the Bryan Brothers 4 and 4 last night. :sad:

Scotso
08-18-2006, 08:54 PM
the incest twins

tashanv
08-20-2006, 12:04 AM
Hey guys :wavey: .It really sucks that Dominik lost both in singles and in doubles but there is no shame in loosing to the Bryans or Ljubicic!But what sucks more than that is when I was at the tournament wednesday I did not get to see Dom :bigcry: !My friends Jamie and Evan had no idea who he was and plus his match was being played around the same time that Murray and Federer were playing and the same time Novak Djokovic and Serras match was being played and god knows my friends love Andy Murray!!!!But that did not matter because I dragged there asses to the Novak match(They did get to see the first set and 3 games of the second set of Andys match)!But they were kind of mad at me for making them miss Andy winning just so we could see Novak lose.When they heard the crowd yelling when Andy won they looked at me like thanks Tasha.So I did feel bad!And we did watch some of the Haas and Simone match and Simon is such a hottie!He was getting so mad and he kept yelling at his self in french.I felt really bad for him and I really wanted him to win!I think we almost saw every match there!But it was really cool when we were walking around we saw alotte of tennis players walking around!that was really weird!

tashanv
08-20-2006, 12:12 AM
the incest twins
:haha: That's great!

jole
08-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey guys :wavey: .It really sucks that Dominik lost both in singles and in doubles but there is no shame in loosing to the Bryans or Ljubicic!But what sucks more than that is when I was at the tournament wednesday I did not get to see Dom :bigcry: !My friends Jamie and Evan had no idea who he was and plus his match was being played around the same time that Murray and Federer were playing and the same time Novak Djokovic and Serras match was being played and god knows my friends love Andy Murray!!!!But that did not matter because I dragged there asses to the Novak match(They did get to see the first set and 3 games of the second set of Andys match)!But they were kind of mad at me for making them miss Andy winning just so we could see Novak lose.When they heard the crowd yelling when Andy won they looked at me like thanks Tasha.So I did feel bad!And we did watch some of the Haas and Simone match and Simon is such a hottie!He was getting so mad and he kept yelling at his self in french.I felt really bad for him and I really wanted him to win!I think we almost saw every match there!But it was really cool when we were walking around we saw alotte of tennis players walking around!that was really weird!

I'm happy you got to see Gilles. :D

Too bad he couldn't quite pull it out versus Tommy tho.

Scotso
08-20-2006, 01:20 AM

Gilles Simon :inlove:

Are Jamie and Evan hot? Evan is the best name in the world, btw.

Danika
08-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey everyone.Sorry I was not here this week.I was busy this week!Im really happy that you got to see tennis this week Tasha!That's really cool!It sounds like you had alotte of fun!And I have never seen Simon play before.I have seen his picture before but I have never seen him play before!Is he really hot in person or something?I mean he's cute in pictures but sometimes people look even better in person!And my man Jole im so sorry that you lost your tournament and got injured mate :hug: !I hope you get better soon and beat that guy that beat you :yeah: !I had no idea that you played in tournaments!

tashanv
08-20-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm happy you got to see Gilles. :D

Too bad he couldn't quite pull it out versus Tommy tho.
Yeah I know Jole I was really upset!He really did a great job in the second set but then the third Tommy was just to good I guess!And the crowd really was loving Tommy for some weird reason.So im sure that probably was not to fun for Simon.Have you ever seen Gilles play before Jole?Oh And later when we were walking around we saw Arnaud Clement,Nicolas Mahut and Gilles Simon walking together to the center court to watch the Blake Ferrero match.That was weird!Are they friends with one of them or something?

tashanv
08-20-2006, 11:42 PM
And thanks Danika,I really did have a great time!And I personally think that Simon is hotter in person!Like you said he's cute in pictures but he's really hot in person!And Scott I really like the name Evan too!I will tell him that you like it.And yes I think Jamie and Evan are hot :) !

Scotso
08-21-2006, 02:40 AM
I hope Gilles was only walking with Mahut because he's French. I hope they aren't friends, I can't stand Mahut.

TMJordan
08-21-2006, 02:43 AM
pimpin

tashanv
08-21-2006, 11:35 PM
pimpin
What do you mean :confused: ?

TMJordan
08-22-2006, 12:43 AM
What do you mean :confused: ?

I really dont know.

But Arnaud Clement is the man.

I probaly ment pimpin because you were with 2 "hot" people all day.

Scotso
08-22-2006, 03:43 AM

tashanv
08-22-2006, 11:35 PM
I really dont know.

But Arnaud Clement is the man.

I probaly ment pimpin because you were with 2 "hot" people all day.
Yeah I'm a pimp that's true :lol: !Just kidding!But they really are hot guys!One has Black hair and green eyes and the other one has brown hair and bright blue eyes.I like a verity of guys ;) !Oh and who's that guy in your avatar Scott?He looks really familiar.

TMJordan
08-23-2006, 02:34 AM
Yeah I'm a pimp that's true :lol: !Just kidding!But they really are hot guys!One has Black hair and green eyes and the other one has brown hair and bright blue eyes.I like a verity of guys ;) !Oh and who's that guy in your avatar Scott?He looks really familiar.

Cool.

I prefer the hot girls if you know what i'm saying :)

Scotso
08-23-2006, 03:06 AM
John Patrick Amedori

tashanv
08-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Cool.

I prefer the hot girls if you know what i'm saying :)
That's cool ;) .