AFL Round 19 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AFL Round 19

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 04:21 AM
Let's get this show on the road. Only a few more weeks left to make money.

I'm pounding this one hard tonight. I am really confident that this will get up.

Essendon +26.5

Collingwood are over-rated rubbish. They only challenged the crows last week because they like playing in Adelaide and the Crows were really unsettled without some senior players and I was expecting Collingwod to cover last week, but not this week.

Essendon have been playing okay footy lately. Kevin Sheedy will have them geared up tonight and they will come out hard. I see Essendon covering with Collingwood probably winning by about 18 points.

dave nz
08-11-2006, 05:48 AM
One for me tonight :

My research likes Canterbury (NZ Cup rugby union) to win but it should be tough. Meanwhile will be very surprised If the Pies don't take care of business :

2 team ML parlay :

Canterbury ML / Collingwood ML (-105)------------0.5 of a unit

gl

dave

dave nz
08-11-2006, 08:01 AM
Upgrade to 1 unit.

sports freak
08-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Good luck Bolar n Dave,was actually leaning on the Pies -26.5pts but gonna wait for some better things on the weekend!!Just feel Pies will be too strong their backline will stop the Bombers forwards therefor you will need the Bombers middle to be in top flight just to stay with the Pies but in sayin that the Bombers middle has had plenty of ball!!

Lean on Pies -26.5 - Just feel Pies will be too much for the Dons who have less to play for n maybe lookin forward to 1st n 4th Rd,Pies forward line is too much for the Bombers backline!!!!

dave nz
08-11-2006, 10:19 AM
One for me tonight :

My research likes Canterbury (NZ Cup rugby union) to win but it should be tough. Meanwhile will be very surprised If the Pies don't take care of business :

2 team ML parlay :

Canterbury ML / Collingwood ML (-105)------------0.5 of a unit

gl

dave

Cantabs came up short. Back later.

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Thanks Freak.

I'm only on Essendon due to their close game history. Essendon hate Collingwood with a passion and they always draw good contests. Sure Essendon may be looking for the end of the season, but due to the rivalry, Essendon won't want to be flogged either.

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Essendon off to a good start dominating keeping Collingwood scoreless. :D

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 11:19 AM
SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP, UP.

Keep it up Bombers. Do not die. Fight to the end

Last match Collingwood just got home after Essendon dominated for nearly all the game. The same thing will probably happen but at the moment my bet looks safe but nothing is safe until the final siren goes.

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 11:42 AM
:haha:

This is great.

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Essendon's domination of Collingwood of recent years continues to grow. 7 - 2 now.

:D

See the Bombers fly up, up
To make the bolarman rich

bad gambler
08-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Geez if the Swannies pump the Dees we are in business for the B2b flags :rocker2:

peruvia
08-11-2006, 01:13 PM
good call mate

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 02:23 PM
good call mate

Cheers

Hopefully it continues

Bolar Bolabi
08-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Sydney -12.5

Sydney will want to continue their form heading into September. Melbourne are injury stricken and Sydney should take advantage of that.

West Coast -43.5

Okay, I don't think I've played the Eagles at the line all season because they've been crap. However, the last few weeks they have got their game together and they are peaking at the right time. They have enough weapons for the Kangaroos and I expect the Eagles midfield to dominate and the forwards to help do the job. Eagles easily.

Brisbane +14.5

Brad Scott's last game in Melbourne. Been a great asset to the club over many years. Richmond have been poor and they have a few key players out. This will be an emotional match and I expect Brisbane to cover this. I actually expect us to win by over 5 goals I am that confident. This is my other play of the round. Pound it for what it's worth. This will cover.

bad gambler
08-11-2006, 04:00 PM
I'll be on the Swannies - just got to get the best line

good_gambler
08-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Melbourne over Sydney @ $2.60.

Yep... I'm looking you in the eye and going against you, BG! :scared: :scared: :scared:

andrew057
08-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Swans by more than 40. This is going to be a demolition.

bad gambler
08-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Swans by more than 40. This is going to be a demolition.

:speakles:

bad gambler
08-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Swans to cover -12.5 v Dees- $1.91

good luck

Also don't think the fact of finishing 3rd and probably playing the Eagles in finals hasn't escaped them - Roos came out last night and pretty much said that.

Swans know they can beat the Eagles in Perth if need be as opposed to the crows in Adelaide.

bad gambler
08-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Swans to cover -12.5 v Dees- $1.91

good luck

Also don't think the fact of finishing 3rd and probably playing the Eagles in finals hasn't escaped them - Roos came out last night and pretty much said that.

Swans know they can beat the Eagles in Perth if need be as opposed to the crows in Adelaide.

The mighty Swans now in 3rd place :D

sports freak
08-12-2006, 08:56 AM
SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP, UP.

Keep it up Bombers. Do not die. Fight to the end

Last match Collingwood just got home after Essendon dominated for nearly all the game. The same thing will probably happen but at the moment my bet looks safe but nothing is safe until the final siren goes.

:lol: :worship: great call Bolar

sports freak
08-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Sydney -12.5

Sydney will want to continue their form heading into September. Melbourne are injury stricken and Sydney should take advantage of that.

West Coast -43.5

Okay, I don't think I've played the Eagles at the line all season because they've been crap. However, the last few weeks they have got their game together and they are peaking at the right time. They have enough weapons for the Kangaroos and I expect the Eagles midfield to dominate and the forwards to help do the job. Eagles easily.

Brisbane +14.5

Brad Scott's last game in Melbourne. Been a great asset to the club over many years. Richmond have been poor and they have a few key players out. This will be an emotional match and I expect Brisbane to cover this. I actually expect us to win by over 5 goals I am that confident. This is my other play of the round. Pound it for what it's worth. This will cover.

Tailing ya champ on Lions :) GL to both of us,also you missed out on the Doggies -22.5,i feel they will rip Power n the light will go off in my home town!!Great to see AFL in this part of the country :D Unfortunate not going to the game due to other things to do :sad: But i believe like Bolar believes in the lions that the Dogs will get the job done!!!

sports freak
08-12-2006, 09:05 AM

Sam Newman :tape:

sports freak
08-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Like this play 2nite n hopefully it comes through cos i feel it will!!!

40 units on Western Bulldogs -22.5pts over Port Adelaide Power - Power failure in Darwin,oh yeah!!!Dogs by 40+ imo

Good luck - Also tailing the champ Bolar on the Lions!!!!

bad gambler
08-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Just the one for the night in the AFL...

Power to cover +23.5 v Doggies - $1.91

gl

good_gambler
08-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Damn it.

The first and last time I'm betting against you.

sports freak
08-12-2006, 11:58 AM
AFL is a joke!!Lions being thrown around like rag dolls while the Dogs are made to look like Pussy Cats,geez ez damn gald i didnt go to this game would wasted money on the ticket aswell as walking out at halftime!!

bad gambler
08-12-2006, 01:11 PM
Just the one for the night in the AFL...

Power to cover +23.5 v Doggies - $1.91

gl

win

sports freak
08-13-2006, 02:27 AM
With the way the results are going,might aswell stick you hand in a bowl n just pull out a lucky number!!Ridiculous who want to win or not!!!You have 2 teams fighting for the top 5 home advantage n decided to just give it up no worries to easy style,which is a joke on my behalf!!!Thinking of Pounding Crows -22.5pts but this line is a worry due to similiar lines n circumstances such as Coll-23.5/W/B -22.5 could this be the tricky line of the week??

3 games today!!Only leans so far!!

Adel -22.5 over Freo
Carlton pk over Hawks
St Kilda pk over Cats

peruvia
08-13-2006, 02:46 AM
Freo playing well mate, I'm taking them with the start and hope they can maintain the last few weeks standard of play, will be close though I'm sure..

sports freak
08-13-2006, 03:16 AM
Freo playing well mate, I'm taking them with the start and hope they can maintain the last few weeks standard of play, will be close though I'm sure..

Yes they are playin well good luck with it,just a note Andy Mcleod is back to get that running game going from the backline which they have been lacking,yes Adel has got some injuries but there depth almost covers that just aswell!!Crows
will be up for this game,Freo are due a downer!Crows average around 10 goals winining at home aswell!!!

sports freak
08-13-2006, 03:19 AM
Can the Cats beat the once unbeatable Saints at the Dome twice in the one year,would be one hell of an effort!!!Blues n Hawks game should be an absolute beauty thriller no doubt,looking at 15 either way for both teams!!Probably the same scenario for the Cats n Saints aswell!!!

bad gambler
08-13-2006, 03:19 AM
Freak that is a horrible line you got for Crows

Can get them at around -17.5 in most places

sports freak
08-13-2006, 03:24 AM
Freak that is a horrible line you got for Crows

Can get them at around -17.5 in most places

BG it wont matter if they cover -17.5 then -22.5 is nuffin,i feel its more like a 40+ result for the Crows imo!!

bad gambler
08-13-2006, 03:26 AM
lol like your confidence, gl mate

Freo win this straight up IMO

sports freak
08-13-2006, 03:32 AM

lol,BG Crows are an A-grade Team,Freo = B Grade,also Crows got somethin to prove 2day,everyman n their dog are suddenly off the bandwagon :confused:

bad gambler
08-13-2006, 03:40 AM
lol,BG Crows are an A-grade Team,Freo = B Grade,also Crows got somethin to prove 2day,everyman n their dog are suddenly off the bandwagon :confused:

Burton, Hart and Roo all out - apart from Goodwin & McLeod I would rate them as their 3 most influential players

bad gambler
08-13-2006, 03:45 AM
Well after getting moosed by taking the ML in the WNBA game today will take the points in this one...

Freo to cover +18.5 v Adelaide - $1.91

gl

sports freak
08-13-2006, 03:52 AM
Burton, Hart and Roo all out - apart from Goodwin & McLeod I would rate them as their 3 most influential players

Cant believe you left out Tyson Edwards and Graham Johncock gets alot of the ball these days,pretty important,then there is Scotty Thopson,Marty Mattner,can also named a few more if ya like :) Ben Rutten will stop Pavlich is his footstep or drive him outside 50 where he is least dangerous,a very good backman this Rutten guy is!!

SadrieL
08-13-2006, 06:15 AM
Great game at AAMI stadium

peruvia
08-13-2006, 06:46 AM
great game, shaping for a great a few weeks till the finals..

sports freak
08-13-2006, 06:57 AM

:bowdown: :tape: :bolt: Very nice call :D

sports freak
08-13-2006, 06:58 AM
Hawks making mince meat out of the Blues good to see!!!

bad gambler
08-13-2006, 07:43 AM
I'm tempted to take the Dockers to win the flag at 13+ and then potentially layoff during the finals series - was a very impressive performance today.