A MESSAGE FOR tangerine_dream about David Nalbandian [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A MESSAGE FOR tangerine_dream about David Nalbandian

Lala186
01-31-2004, 01:51 PM
You are a bad person.I told david about you and your stupid comments on this board.He is a great guy a bit serious. :worship: :D

other thing about his interview. you know he speaks spanish.SO ENGLISH IS NOT HIS FIRST LANGUAGE ˇˇˇˇˇYOU UNDERSTAND!!!!! :o :mad:

AND WHEN HE SPOKE IN SPANISH IN THE INTERVIEW ,HE TALKED MORE. :mad: :o

LAST THING:

GET A LIFE STUPID tangerine_dream :p :p

*Ljubica*
01-31-2004, 02:02 PM
Dear Lala,

Please don't get too upset about the things that Tangerine Dream says about David. I know him well enough to know that he wouldn't be angry or hurt or upset by anything anyone wrote on a board like this - he would just laugh at them - so please don't get angry or upset - it's not worth it.

Lots of people (not just TD), post here to cause trouble and upset people - not just about David but about Roddick and about any other player that lots of other people like. Hopefully, if the "good" people who come here to write about tennis and their favourite players, ignore the "bad" people who just want to stir up trouble, then the Board would be a nicer place :)

I saw the Spanish interview too and the English one, and I agree that the Spanish one was better because he was more relaxed and comfortable speaking in his own language. I love David - he is the best - he WILL win a Grand Slam one day - so please don't get upset or angry because that is what some people here want - if you react to it, - then they have "won" in their minds.

Take care and be happy.

CooCooCachoo
01-31-2004, 03:53 PM
GET A LIFE STUPID tangerine_dream

Someone needs an anti-stress ball..

Ace Tracker
01-31-2004, 04:03 PM
people would actually be very surprised in knowing how much these boards are known among the pros... it's a proven fact that WTA World has some ranked players as members, and even if they don't post much, players are always browsing the Net in the lounge room and reading these boards should be one of their favourite past times...

I didn't want to reveal that, but I'm actually Marcelo Rios showing my softer side ;) :angel: ... and I have reasons to believe that Queen Rebecca and Tangerine_Dream are actually Patrick Rafter and Stefan Edberg releasing all the "bitchness" they could not do while playing... :eek: :p

j/k girls... ;)

*Ljubica*
01-31-2004, 05:07 PM
people would actually be very surprised in knowing how much these boards are known among the pros... it's a proven fact that WTA World has some ranked players as members, and even if they don't post much, players are always browsing the Net in the lounge room and reading these boards should be one of their favourite past times...

I didn't want to reveal that, but I'm actually Marcelo Rios showing my softer side ;) :angel: ... and I have reasons to believe that Queen Rebecca and Tangerine_Dream are actually Patrick Rafter and Stefan Edberg releasing all the "bitchness" they could not do while playing... :eek: :p

j/k girls... ;)

:haha: Nice to meet you Marcelo :haha:

Tennis Fool
01-31-2004, 05:09 PM
Back surgery has made you a different man, huh :haha:

Chloe le Bopper
01-31-2004, 05:25 PM

j/k girls... ;)
How come she gets to be Edberg? ;)

tangerine_dream
01-31-2004, 05:34 PM
How come she gets to be Edberg?

Cause you're the one with the swampass. ;)

Tennis Fool
01-31-2004, 05:42 PM
Okay, I don't like this thread anymore. Can the admin close it :confused:

Chloe le Bopper
01-31-2004, 05:43 PM
Cause you're the one with the swampass. ;)
I've been found out :sad:

Chloe le Bopper
01-31-2004, 05:44 PM
Okay, I don't like this thread anymore. Can the admin close it :confused:
You can be Boris :devil:

Prophetic
01-31-2004, 07:13 PM
Dude...you need to chill.

Tangerine is a good person...she just likes to bait people a little too much for her own good. It occurs to me that if one withheld judgement about other people until they knew them, 90% of the problems on MTF could be avoided.

This thread was a totally classless thing to start.

that said....

ooh ooh ooh....who can I be??

Iza
01-31-2004, 08:34 PM
obv. roddick fans (like any other players' fans) stick 2 getha. And Lala, I want 2 tellu smthg: just ignore all these sorts of ppl that aren't healthy til they cause trouble!

J. Corwin
01-31-2004, 09:12 PM
Understand there is the PM option. ;)

star
01-31-2004, 09:16 PM
Not to mention the ignore option. :angel:

Deboogle!.
01-31-2004, 09:55 PM
Not to mention the ignore option. :angel:

:kiss: for the ignore button!