since wtaworld is down.........i have to post the pic of me and mervana jugic-salkic [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

since wtaworld is down.........i have to post the pic of me and mervana jugic-salkic

mirzic
01-31-2004, 04:23 AM
i just got them developed.......
i will post them again when wtaworld goes back up
the 1st ojne is with me and her
the other 2 are of her in action

Leo
01-31-2004, 04:25 AM
Cool pics. Do you have any background info on this girl, cuz I've never heard of her?

Btw, she appears to be wearing Lindsay's AO outfit from 2001, or something similar to it. Weird.

Tipsarevic
01-31-2004, 04:31 AM
Cool pics!! Did you guys have a chat? What's she like?

And, btw... you're very cute! :lick:

josemanuel
01-31-2004, 07:13 AM
I agree

Kristen
01-31-2004, 08:33 AM
hehe I was there that day :D I have the sticker in my little book with autographs/pics with players... How good was the level of talent in the quallies!? :O ok more so on the third...but still ^_^

How did Mervana go? I have no idea who she (or most women on wta) is :(

Kristen.

Experimentee
01-31-2004, 12:44 PM
I was there too! I think i saw you with a bunch of guys wearing the Bosnian soccer shirts, waiting for Meri during the Mashona Washington match, but it might have been some other guys i dunno.
So cool that you got to meet Meri, I saw your story on wtaworld. She seems like a nice person and a great game too.

Experimentee
01-31-2004, 12:48 PM
hehe I was there that day :D I have the sticker in my little book with autographs/pics with players... How good was the level of talent in the quallies!? :O ok more so on the third...but still ^_^

How did Mervana go? I have no idea who she (or most women on wta) is :(

Kristen.

Mervana lost in the 2nd rd of quallies, on Friday. Still shes a good player and judging by her results lately i think its not long before she cracks the top 100.

CooCooCachoo
01-31-2004, 04:02 PM
Hehe must've been a great experience mirzic!