NORTH QLD COWBOYS 2.60
THE BULLDOGS 1.50

CANBERRA RAIDERS 2.05
BRISBANE BRONCOS 1.78

SYDNEY ROOSTERS 2.75
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 1.45

SOUTH SYDNEY 2.60
PENRITH PANTHERS 1.50

Before talking about any of those matches I think now is the time to get on the Broncos @ $12 to win the Premiership.

Cannot believe they are $1.78 over Canberra. :spit:
I don't usually say this...but:
I will be hammering the shit out of that.
This end of season slump has been blowen so fare out of proportion by the media.
I can't see it happening again this year.
At least Hodges will be able to see the green jersey this week and shouldn't have any problems NOT passing it to his oppossition. :retard:

Also going to go big on the Cowboys at home this week.
Nows the time to stand up you bunch of clowns. Will be a sellout and they should be really pumped after being hammered by the cheats Roosters.

Also Parramatta favourites over St George. :rolleyes: :confused:
I hope Parramatta can win, but if I was a Dragon's backer I would be laughing right now.

And let me guess...Souths will play like a pile of shit this week again after winning a game.

Mr Flamboyant
08-04-2006, 09:51 AM
You're a bold man Good Gambler .. I hope you're right about Brisbane .. They're my team and I'll be mighty disappointed if they serve up their customary capitulation at the business end of the season.

I have a feeling they might silence a few critics this weekend. Another loss though, and I doubt they'll win another game in 2006.

Beware of getting on Brisbane for the title. There's glaring deficiencies in their line-up (at halfback and hooker) and as a result I just don't think they've got enough point scoring potential to win big games in the semi finals. Unless their forwards really dominate, the Broncos are just too predictable.

I too have a funny feeling about the Cowboys. The Bulldogs coming off a bye and with a few wins under their belt might be feeling a little good about themselves. Willie Mason's comments on the footy show last night (about soaking up some sun in Townsville) serve further notice that their could be some complacency in their camp.

sports freak
08-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Those Eels just keep going n going,what a freakish turnaround all to the thanks of Jason Taylor Eels supporters should thank,unfortunate circumstances that Hagan will be coach next yr,how much is JT worth as a coach atm??

sports freak
08-04-2006, 10:50 PM
At first glance liking me Dogs to win n cover of the Cowboys,also Sharks should be too good for the Warriors especially if there's no Webb again,gonna find out more b4 pulling the trigger!!Rabittohs and Roosters are good dogs aswell can see atleast one of them winning outright but both hcp would be value!!

good_gambler
08-05-2006, 04:24 AM
Hoping your wrong Freak. :p

Cowboys over Bulldogs @ $2.82
Stake: 0.7 Units

bad gambler
08-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Taking a huge gamble by hammering a team who have lost 5 on the bounce...

Sharks to beat the Warriors - $1.85 (big play)

gl

bad gambler
08-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Warriors in for the first try

NZ 6-0 after 14min

bad gambler
08-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Kimmorley in

6-6 after 20min

bad gambler
08-05-2006, 08:14 AM
Hearing it is absolutely teaming down now

bad gambler
08-05-2006, 08:17 AM
HT: Still 6-6

sports freak
08-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Hoping your wrong Freak. :p

Cowboys over Bulldogs @ $2.82
Stake: 0.7 Units

GG you have incredibly massive balls going against me Dogs champ :eek: i give you credit for having the guts :devil:

good_gambler
08-05-2006, 10:17 AM
This is old style shithouse rubbish the Cowboys are playing.
F**king Pathetic.

May as well declare at H-T from this match and save themselves some +/- points. :rolleyes:

What is Graham Murray thinking though.
The only playmaker they have is Matt Bowen.
The defence can just hang back and wait. They don't need to commit to anyone.
Brett Firman plays QLD Cup.

Graham your a full blown :retard:.

I'm calling it now:
next coach to go is Murray!

good_gambler
08-05-2006, 10:36 AM
On to tomorrow...

Brisbane over Canberra @ $1.80
Stake: 7 units :scared:

bad gambler
08-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Taking a huge gamble by hammering a team who have lost 5 on the bounce...

Sharks to beat the Warriors - $1.85 (big play)

gl

That one hurt - lost

andrew057
08-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Brett Firman plays QLD Cup.

Graham your a full blown :retard:.

Where he belongs. Worst half ive seen in years.

sports freak
08-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Just leans so far,maybe just play the one game 2day out of the 3 on offer!!!Gonna look into it more and find some value hopefully!!!

Rabbitohs +6.5pts over Penrith - Rabbits played blind footy last week,while Panthers slowly on the up but most likely still miss out on finals!!

Roosters +7.5pts over Newcastle Knights - Teams with nuffin to lose and are still stacked with representive footballers are always hard to beat n cant be danger sings for the Knights!!!

Broncos -2.5pts over Canberra Raiders - These two teams play it tough all the time,but due to the slump of the Broncos n thier position means they will be up for this one!!!

Good luck!!!

good_gambler
08-06-2006, 06:44 AM
On to tomorrow...

Brisbane over Canberra @ $1.80
Stake: 7 units :scared:
What a fucking joke!

What is wrong with the QLD water?

andrew057
08-06-2006, 02:05 PM
\
What is wrong with the QLD water?