~David on the NA Hardcourts(Just pretend it's Miami): Toronto, Cincy & New Haven~ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

~David on the NA Hardcourts(Just pretend it's Miami): Toronto, Cincy & New Haven~

LaTenista
08-01-2006, 02:18 AM
A little early but I was bored tonight.

Vamos David :bounce:

Sue
08-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi Isa, never too early to wish David good luck!
;-)

RogiFan88
08-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Vamos, David!!

I hope I'll see him soon!! Can he take the heat? Sure he can, he's from Valencia -- so 47C won't be such a bother...

Sue
08-02-2006, 09:21 PM
David can handle the heat.......you might have to put up with him practising shirtless though RF , if the weather remains HOT. Poor you.
;-)

RogiFan88
08-03-2006, 03:06 AM
I know, Sue, it will be a supreme sacrifice for me to "watch" a shirtless David but I shall soldier on and stop myself from averting my eyes... ;) [actually, it's getting cooler today at 45C -- it's a thunderstorm tonight and then the weather will be more bearable.

RogiFan88
08-04-2006, 09:30 PM
David is in the house...

Sue
08-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Woooohooooo!!

FerrersLinda
08-04-2006, 09:36 PM
David is in the house...

Proof please! :)

Sue
08-04-2006, 09:47 PM
* waits patiently*

RogiFan88
08-05-2006, 12:45 AM
The proof is not on digital so it will not be available for awhile... BUT trust me, my "source" tells me he was seen checking into the Hilton around 5.00pm today, arriving in the courtesy car w his racquets. Alas, he went straight to the elevator after checking in. He was w some guy w short blonde hair. While he was posing for a photo, the guy told him in Spanish to hurry up. So David didn't linger very long.

Hopefully I will see him tomorrow practising, shirtless... do you still want me to ask him about his underwear? ;)

FerrersLinda
08-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Hopefully I will see him tomorrow practising, shirtless... do you still want me to ask him about his underwear? ;)

Por supuesto! :)

FerrersLinda
08-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Oh and have a great David-filled day tomorrow. :)

*Ljubica*
08-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Have a great time RogiFan :hug: Look forward to your photos - and if you can find it in your heart to take some pics of Javi too - with or without shirt - I'm not fussy :p - I would love you forever :)

LaTenista
08-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Short blond guy :confused: Who the hell could that be?

alisia
08-05-2006, 11:54 AM

Good job we didn't know that the other night. :o

My boy is out of bed so we are off to b&q to buy paint what an exciting life I lead.

*Ljubica*
08-05-2006, 11:58 AM
She probably means Javi because she didn't say he was short, she said he had "short blond hair". Javi has just had his hair cut short and it does look quite blond in the sun :)

LaTenista
08-05-2006, 12:06 PM
She probably means Javi because she didn't say he was short, she said he had "short blond hair". Javi has just had his hair cut short and it does look quite blond in the sun :)

Crawling back into bed now...sorry....

*Ljubica*
08-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Crawling back into bed now...sorry....
:hug: No need to apologise. I just have built-in Javi radar!!!! Besides - I'm not sure who else would dare to tell David to "hurry up" :p

Sue
08-05-2006, 07:10 PM
TO draw is out.....and first up David plays............Puke Boy!
And remembering their match in Barca, which I saw, there'll be no love lost between them!

VAMOS DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alisia
08-05-2006, 07:22 PM
TO draw is out.....and first up David plays............Puke Boy!
And remembering their match in Barca, which I saw, there'll be no love lost between them!

VAMOS DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope we get the same result as well

Sue
08-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Si !

alisia
08-05-2006, 07:36 PM
I never thought I'd hear myself say this but I hope "puke boy" gets the final obviously loosing to Marat & it's very long, because we all know he ain't the fittest out there so David can run rings around him.

LaTenista
08-05-2006, 07:40 PM
^^ My thoughts too Ali :devil:

Murray will be so worn out David will just have to keep the ball in play to win.

FerrersLinda
08-05-2006, 07:42 PM
I never thought I'd hear myself say this but I hope "puke boy" gets the final obviously loosing to Marat & it's very long, because we all know he ain't the fittest out there so David can run rings around him.

I second that. :bigwave:

I have to say though, I saw pukeboy play yesterday against Fish and I was quite impressed. Marat is gonna have to try a little harder against Clement this time the tiebreak didn't go his way. Come on Marat!

*Ljubica*
08-05-2006, 07:53 PM
At least us Brits are guaranteed TV coverage :devil:

alisia
08-05-2006, 07:58 PM
At least us Brits are guaranteed TV coverage :devil:

And in the second round because it will hopefully be Tim :D

*Ljubica*
08-05-2006, 08:06 PM
And in the second round because it will hopefully be Tim :D
That's true - I hadn't looked that far ahead to be honest. Must admit - Puke Boy worries me :unsure: They say he's playing really well this week. British Eurosport are showing him live tonight - but don't think I can bother to stay up - he will give me nightmares :unsure: I hope David thrashes him - I can't stand the boy and I LOATHE Brad Gilbert :devil:

LaTenista
08-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Safin lost. So hopefully Clement is up to the challenge of wearing out Puke Boy. Of course Dima could be an :angel: to make it 3 long sets tonight.

Sue
08-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Blimey ...yes! I never thought about that...we'll have COVERAGE of DAVID !!!! Yay!!

Don't worry Ros- PB's not consistent at all, so if he's playing well now- he'll be hitting a bad patch round about when David plays him...and anyway our boy can whup him even if he's playing well!
Poor Marat- but a pretty good tourny for him all in all- hope he can start to get a decent run of results now.

alisia
08-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Blimey ...yes! I never thought about that...we'll have COVERAGE of DAVID !!!! Yay!!

Don't worry Ros- PB's not consistent at all, so if he's playing well now- he'll be hitting a bad patch round about when David plays him...and anyway our boy can whup him even if he's playing well!
Poor Marat- but a pretty good tourny for him all in all- hope he can start to get a decent run of results now.

Will you be staying up to watch "puke boy" Sue?

Sue
08-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Only if he's wearing a uniform and speaking Russian.

;-))))))

alisia
08-05-2006, 10:01 PM
Only if he's wearing a uniform and speaking Russian.

;-))))))

That is not an image I wanted thank-you & I was in such a good mood having just watched Kingdom of Heaven

Sue
08-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Sorry- will these do by way of an apology?
Might cheer Linda up as well, after her loss today...........

FerrersLinda
08-05-2006, 11:07 PM
Thanks Sue, feel better already. Also got Marat-Arnaut on so I'm good. :)

LaTenista
08-06-2006, 09:10 AM
David's playing doubles with Robredo again. 1st opponents are Lindstedt/Nieminen.

Sue
08-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Vamos Team FerBredo!

alisia
08-06-2006, 10:31 AM
you are forgiven Sue

Sue
08-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Thank you ;-)

alisia
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Team Ferbredo play tomorrow third on court 1

LaTenista
08-06-2006, 09:33 PM
I always called them Febredo :shrug:

Vamos chicos!

alisia
08-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Ferbredo Febredo lets hope they win a match.

Sue
08-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Vamos chicos!

( I just didn't like Tommy getting 5 letters and David only 2 ! )

alisia
08-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Stadium
Matches Start At:
11:00 AM
Max MIRNYI (BLR) vs Tommy HAAS (GER)

NOT BEFORE 1:00 PM
Nicolas MASSU (CHI) vs Rafael NADAL (ESP)

followed by

Marat SAFIN (RUS) vs Tommy ROBREDO (ESP)

Starting at 7:30 PM

Roger FEDERER (SUI) vs Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA)

followed by

Lleyton HEWITT (AUS) vs Juan Ignacio CHELA (ARG)

Grandstand
Matches start 11 am

Juan Carlos FERRERO (ESP) vs Paul GOLDSTEIN (USA)

Kevin KIM (USA) vs Robby GINEPRI (USA)

Daniele BRACCIALI (ITA) vs Dmitry TURSUNOV (RUS)

Alberto MARTIN (ESP) vs Arnaud CLEMENT (FRA)

Andy MURRAY (GBR) vs David FERRER (ESP)

LaTenista
08-07-2006, 09:36 PM
They won the doubles 6-4, 3-6, 11-9 (Match TB) :D

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Febredo just won 6-4, 3-6, 11-9.
Well done boys. Now go drink on that victory Tommyboy, don't worry about your match against Marat tomorrow, just forget about that. :devil: Be sure to send David to the hotel early though. ;)

alisia
08-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Good win for the terrible twosome. See they were taking it seriously Linda.
I will get to see Marat play Tommy tomorrow I'm happy win win situation for me.

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Good win for the terrible twosome. See they were taking it seriously Linda.
I will get to see Marat play Tommy tomorrow I'm happy win win situation for me.

What kinda coverage do you get? Here it starts friday so I need David and Marat to go far into the tourney.

alisia
08-07-2006, 09:48 PM
What kinda coverage do you get? Here it starts friday so I need David and Marat to go far into the tourney.

We get coverage all week it started at 4pm which is 11am local time. Normally thou they have interactive coverage so you can chose who you watch but for some reason they haven't got that option this week so thats why I wanted Timmy to win because they will always show the Brits if they play on a televised court.

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 09:52 PM
We get coverage all week it started at 4pm which is 11am local time. Normally thou they have interactive coverage so you can chose who you watch but for some reason they haven't got that option this week so thats why I wanted Timmy to win because they will always show the Brits if they play on a televised court.

I'm just a little jealous. :sad:

LaTenista
08-07-2006, 09:52 PM
I paid $20 for the live stream plus some interview stuff for Toronto, Cincy, and Madrid. So I'm watching Moya-Gaudio at the moment. The stream doesn't have a choice of courts, so far since I've turned it on today it's been on Grandstand so hopefully that will be what it is tomorrow.

OMG I have to tell you ladies Robredo did a video tour of the players lounge and tried to interview David in English. :o He was waiting to play the winner of Ferrero-Almagro in ping pong. :p

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 09:54 PM
I paid $20 for the live stream plus some interview stuff for Toronto, Cincy, and Madrid. So I'm watching Moya-Gaudio at the moment. The stream doesn't have a choice of courts, so far since I've turned it on today it's been on Grandstand so hopefully that will be what it is tomorrow.

OMG I have to tell you ladies Robredo did a video tour of the players lounge and tried to interview David in English. :o He was waiting to play the winner of Ferrero-Almagro in ping pong. :p

I have been looking at that. Only thing is that I'm not sure it will work on my Mac.

Sounds like an interesting interview. Did you understand any of their English?
Btw. who was the winner of Ferrero-Almagro in pingpong?

LaTenista
08-07-2006, 09:57 PM
I have been looking at that. Only thing is that I'm not sure it will work on my Mac.

Sounds like an interesting interview. Did you understand any of their English?
Btw. who was the winner of Ferrero-Almagro in pingpong?

Actually, Robredo's pronunciation (or should I say enunciaton?) is much improved I could actually understand him perfectly. David on the other hand was struggling and I'm very sad to say didn't get out anything that approached a complete sentence in English. :sad: And he said a word or two in Spanish. Tommy didn't stay with David long enough to find out who won, but JCF was winning.

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm just a little jealous. :sad:

If I'm awake for the match tomorrow I will be nice & score it if you like

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 10:05 PM
If I'm awake for the match tomorrow I will be nice & score it if you like

:bounce:
I would like that, muppet. :p

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Have you noticed they all try to get him to speak English. He seems pretty intellegent so you think he would have picked up some by now. Thou this is from a woman with a degree who struggles to speak English

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Have you noticed they all try to get him to speak English. He seems pretty intellegent so you think he would have picked up some by now. Thou this is from a woman with a degree who struggles to speak English

I have noticed. It happened a few times in Tenispro now aswell. I think they all know he gets a little embarrassed by it. Me thinks it's cute. :hearts:

LaTenista
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM

I am going to try to talk to Javi (he seems outgoing?) about helping David with his English. After all I am trained and I have taught native Spanish speakers English.

He did utter a sentence during his doubles match to the umpire 1st round in Cincy: I think the ball is wide. (so only a grammar mistake, should have been was wide).

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:12 PM
I've noticed he does speak English during matches. In Rome last year he was talking to the umpire in English ok.

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Both my Spanish and English suck, at least his Spanish is good. And mine won't get better for a while since I have officiale let go of writing that ghastly story. I bet my Dutch is better than his. ;)

Go for it Isa. I think you should become his travel-teacher. You could travel with him from tourney to tourney and teach him English and ehhhh...maybe a few other things in his time off. :devil:

LaTenista
08-07-2006, 10:14 PM
Both my Spanish and English suck, at least his Spanish is good. I bet my Dutch is better than his. ;)

Go for it Isa. I think you should become his travel-teacher. You could travel with him from tourney to tourney and teach him English and ehhhh...maybe a few other things in his time off. :devil:

:secret: I surely hope he's more experienced than me in the "other things" department. :o

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
:secret: I surely hope he's more experienced than me in the "other things" department. :o

So you are hoping his pingpong and bedtime story telling skills are better than yours? :angel:

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:20 PM
So you are hoping his pingpong and bedtime story telling skills are better than yours? :angel:

Bad girl

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 10:22 PM
Bad girl

I don't understand. :confused:
What's wrong with a little fun and games?

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:23 PM
I don't understand. :confused:
What's wrong with a little fun and games?

Nothing at all I'm sure he's a good catholic boy :o

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 10:26 PM

I'm sure he is. And Isa is a very good girl. :devil:

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:27 PM

That sounds quite boring doesn't it put that way

FerrersLinda
08-07-2006, 10:29 PM
That sounds quite boring doesn't it put that way

It does. So basically us "attached" girls aren't missing anything. I like that thought, makes me feel calm and relaxed. :)

LaTenista
08-07-2006, 10:36 PM

:lol: I have never heard David mention religion. And I am starting to feel really bad for his gf if that is really true.

LaTenista
08-07-2006, 10:37 PM

*nods* I'm pretty sure most nuns have had more action than me.

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:40 PM
:lol: I have never heard David mention religion. And I am starting to feel really bad for his gf if that is really true.

He's Spanish so most likely catholic & he's a man & given the chance even the best trained will stray given half a chance unfortunately.
If he does have a girlfriend they must have a very strong relationship because she never seems to go to any tournis with him so he is way for 6 months of the year thats a long time when when your 24.

alisia
08-07-2006, 10:42 PM
*nods* I'm pretty sure most nuns have had more action than me.

I went to a catholic school & one the funniest things ever was a nun trying to give a sex-ed class :D

I'm off to bed now Charlie has decided to finally win :wavey:

alisia
08-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Ferrer and Robredo Advance In Toronto

In opening round action at the Rogers Masters Cup in Toronto the Spanish tandem of David Ferrer and Tommy Robredo defeated Robert Lindstedt and Jarkko Nieminen 6-4, 3-6, 11-9 (Match TB) on Monday. Ferrer and Robredo picked up their first win as a team this season.

Ferrer and Robredo have teamed together twice on hard courts this season (Indian Wells and Miami) and both are looking for their first doubles title of the season. Ferrer has a 2-11 season record in 2006 with his only other win coming at the Australian Open with Fernando Vicente. Robredo has a 4-10 season record and has advanced to the quarterfinals twice (Adelaide and Las Vegas).

The pair will take on third seeds Paul Hanley and Kevin Ullyett who will be making their Canada team debut. Ferrer and Robredo are also seeded in the singles draw. Ferrer is the No. 12 seed and Robredo is the No. 7 seed.

Lindstedt and Nieminen have a 6-11 season record and advanced to the semifinal in Munich earlier this year. Lindstedt has advanced to two finals this season, Las Vegas (w/ Levinsky) and Stuttgart (w/ Allegro). Nieminen has an 11-16 season record.

Sue
08-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks alisia- do you know about what time Davids match will start tonight?

FerrersLinda
08-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Thanks alisia- do you know about what time Davids match will start tonight?

Sue, he's up fifth in the Grandstand. Match number 2 has just finished. So not for a while. :rolleyes:

alisia
08-08-2006, 05:51 PM
For you & me Sue about midnight unless they all win 60 60

FerrersLinda
08-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Oops, match number two hasn't even finished yet. Sorry.

Sue
08-08-2006, 07:19 PM
OKay- so late night/early morning job then ?

FerrersLinda
08-08-2006, 07:35 PM
OKay- so late night/early morning job then ?

Not for me. ;)

Sue
08-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Just popping in to say adios, girlies. I'm afraid I've had a heavy day and am falling asleep as I type. Much as I'd love to stay up and watch the SB for Davids match- he's just going to have to manage without me! Have fun watching......and
VAMOS DAVID!!!!!

Sue xx

alisia
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Just popping in to say adios, girlies. I'm afraid I've had a heavy day and am falling asleep as I type. Much as I'd love to stay up and watch the SB for Davids match- he's just going to have to manage without me! Have fun watching......and
VAMOS DAVID!!!!!

Sue xx

Night Sue I will probably be scoring the 1st set from bed!!

LaTenista
08-09-2006, 12:46 AM
Febredo/Ferbredo playing TBA not before 4 pm tomorrow against Hanley/Ullyett

RogiFan88
11-03-2006, 04:23 PM
:wavey: sorry for this ridiculously late report from TMS Toronto06

Fri. August 4 sunny and hot Ė Pre-tournament day

I was preparing all my regalitos at home while my sis was downtown. She spotted David Ferrer at the Hilton Hotel late afternoon, after 5.00 pm. She saw David arrive in a tournament car then check in with his coach, Javier Piles. She waited for David at the elevator, asked him for a photo and he said yes!

Sat. August 5 sunny and hot Ė Qualies + Practice sessions

Arrived around 9.45 then checked out whatís what before proceeding to the practice courts. As usual, most volunteers I asked about anything I didnít have any answers for me and still a lot of stuff to be set up Ė the usual chaos. ATP player Q&A at 11.30 and Main draw at 2.00.

Hardly anyone around and noticed most practice courts now have seating Ė a good thing! Also, they decided to write in the names of players practising for each court at this first set of four courts: Cts 7-10. I hate this 4-court setup Ė you canít really see the players at the far end at Court 10 as there is only seating at the near end. Many players had two practice sessions today. Not too many players I was interested in watching until the 11.00 am session.

Have to say most of the Spanish guys we saw practising are really fit and looking muy caliente indeed! Itís always such a pleasure to gawkÖ er, watch these players practise for hours on end.

We went to Ct 4 to watch Juanqui and David practise, with Rafa staying on to get stretched out. After the practice, I positioned myself close to the cart to give David the hoody beaver regalito! Before it sped off, David said a shy little ďGraciasĒ!

Mon. Aug. 7 Ė Round 1

I discovered rather late that I had won two tickets to see David play his first-round match Ė compliments of David himself on his website! So I quickly sent him and the Admin a PM! Weirdly enough I did get a reply by email but stupidly deleted the message because it didnít have a sender even though the message title was EntradasÖ Duh! Good thing he resent the message so that I could indeed pick up my tickets at the Will Call before the match that day! Phew! So these are the second set of free tickets for this tournament!

Itís just too bad that firstly, Davidís match was not on Centre Court as he was playing the up-and-coming Wee Andrew Murray, and secondly, that he didnít win the match. Thirdly, the timing was all wrong also as Rogiís match vs. Grosjean was at the same time as Davidís and I had to leave after the first set. I felt badly abandoning him. Oh, and in trying to locate Javier Piles, I finally found him on the opposite side of the court, rather far away. My photos arenít so great.

I have yet to thank David for the tickets in a PM to him.

Iím glad though that I caught some of David and Tommyís R1 doubles match on Centre Court vs. Lindstedt/Nieminen 64 36 11-9! Itís nice to be able to see doubles as a refreshing change to the intensity and stress of watching singles matches. I love to see how the teams interact and strategize.

P.S. I did finally PM David on his forum to thank him for the tickets to TMS Toronto!

Wed. Aug. 9

Last match that I saw today was David and Tommyís R2 doubles match, which they lost in 3 sets to Hanley/Ullyett [a rather old-fashioned-looking team in contrast to the energetic, hot Spaniard duo!] on Court 3. There was a lot of atmosphere on this smaller court and by this time, late in the afternoon, the shadows had lengthened and there was a beautiful fresh breeze rustling the trees behind the court. For once I didnít have to hide from the burning sun. A group of enthusiastic young Spanish fans were chanting and singing and I stood at the front beside an Argie couple who were amused by my ďVamos, Espana! Venga, venga! Vamos, La Armada Espanola!Ē cheers. It was neat to be so close to the hot guys and every time they sat down at the changeovers, Tommy seemed to be staring at me filming himÖ as he has done for the last few years! They fought well and took the middle set so I was satisfied that I had seen most of the match. They stopped to sign autographs and take pix w the fans but I didnít have anything for either to sign and besides, there were too many young girls crowding in front of me.

Canít remember which day it was, probably Thu. Aug. 10, but I happened to catch David out of the corner of my eye, going by on a cart, to or from practice. Sadly, that was the last time I saw him before he and the other Armada guys left for Cincy, most likely on Friday morning.

;)

I only have a few photos for now:

*Ljubica*
11-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the report and the photos - especially the middle pic of Javi :inlove: :drool: Does anyone have a "fainting" smiley for me?

RogiFan88
11-27-2006, 09:33 PM
:wavey:

Finally going back to see if I have any other pix to post here from TMS Toronto06, during his doubles match w Tommy:

FerrersLinda
11-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Thanks RF!

Sue
11-28-2006, 08:44 PM
RF! Thanks so much for the great report and the LOVELY pics! What a lovely treat on a chilly November night. Gracias amiga!

alisia
08-19-2007, 04:49 PM
Muppet boy has had to find a new friend to play with in New Haven seeing as Nico's dumped him for Fernando :rolleyes:

1) Bhupathi/Zimonjic vs. Almagro/Verdasco
Calleri/Monaco vs. Ferrer/Montanes
(3) Aspelin/Knowle vs. Cermak/Friedl
Butorac/Fisher vs. Starace/Volandri

Hrbaty/Kohlmann vs. Levinsky/Perry
Allegro/Clement vs. (4) Fyrstenberg/Matkowski
(WC) Lipsky/Martin vs. Kerr/Murray J
(WC) Kuznetsov/Sweeting vs. (2) Erlich/Ram

alisia
08-20-2007, 08:04 PM
David & his new friend Alberto have won the 1st set against Linda's b/f & Agustin :eek:

FerrersLinda
08-20-2007, 08:14 PM
David & his new friend Alberto have won the 1st set against Linda's b/f & Agustin :eek:

Would I love to be watching that match? YES.:bounce: Only one I'm not extremely impressed with is Davids new friend. Win/win situation, nice view and who cares who wins.:D

VAMOS TODOS!!!

alisia
08-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Would I love to be watching that match? YES.:bounce: Only one I'm not extremely impressed with is Davids new friend. Win/win situation, nice view and who cares who wins.:D

VAMOS TODOS!!!

Hussy :devil:

FerrersLinda
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Hussy :devil:

Totally.:devil:

alisia
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
David can keep his new friend they won 7-6 7-6 :worship:

FerrersLinda
08-20-2007, 08:55 PM
David can keep his new friend they won 7-6 7-6 :worship:

Close match. I bet they had fun.:)

*Ljubica*
08-21-2007, 05:42 AM
STADIUM
Matches Start At: 10:00
WTA: Vania KING (USA) vs Dinara SAFINA (RUS)
followed by
Not Before 11:30 AM
ATP: Benjamin BECKER (GER) vs John ISNER (USA)
followed by
ATP: Nikolay DAVYDENKO (RUS) vs Donald YOUNG (USA)
followed by
WTA: Marion BARTOLI (FRA) vs Virginia RUANO PASCUAL (ESP)
followed by
Not Before 4:00 PM
(possible court change) ATP: Benjamin BECKER (GER) or John ISNER (USA) vs David FERRER (ESP)
Not Before 7:00 PM
WTA: Cara BLACK (ZIM)/Liezel HUBER (USA) vs Lindsay DAVENPORT (USA)/Lisa RAYMOND (USA)
followed by
ATP: James BLAKE (USA) vs Arnaud CLEMENT (FRA)

FerrersLinda
08-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Vamos David!

alisia
08-22-2007, 10:38 PM
David won 6-7 6-2 6-2 :worship: Only the old David was back because he was serving at 54% :eek:

rocketassist
08-22-2007, 11:56 PM
Vamos PICS! :rocker2:

alisia
08-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Someone is going to be a busy boy :rolleyes:

Court 2 (from 10.00hrs)
1. Azarenka/Kirilenko vs. Peschke/Stubbs
2. Andreev vs. Ferrer (NB 11.00hrs)
3. Husarova/Schnyder vs. Mirza/Santangelo
4. Johansson or Karlovic vs. Andreev or Ferrer (NB 16.00hrs)

FerrersLinda
08-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Someone is going to be a busy boy :rolleyes:

Court 2 (from 10.00hrs)
1. Azarenka/Kirilenko vs. Peschke/Stubbs
2. Andreev vs. Ferrer (NB 11.00hrs)
3. Husarova/Schnyder vs. Mirza/Santangelo
4. Johansson or Karlovic vs. Andreev or Ferrer (NB 16.00hrs)

And it isn't Javier Piles as he can see both his boys play at the same time.:p

RogiFan88
08-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Vamos, David!!!!!!!!!

alisia
08-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Obviously David didn't fancy playing twice today :rolleyes: but at least he gave Igor a workout by taking it to 3 sets before losing 6-3 6-7 4-6 :o

FerrersLinda
08-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Obviously David didn't fancy playing twice today :rolleyes: but at least he gave Igor a workout by taking it to 3 sets before losing 6-3 6-7 4-6 :o

David:smash: you lazy boy. A spanking is in order.:devil:

alisia
08-24-2007, 08:19 AM
David:smash: you lazy boy. A spanking is in order.:devil:

:speakles:

Just remember not to spank him too hard ;)

RogiFan88
08-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Igor??