AFL-Round 17!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AFL-Round 17!!!

sports freak
07-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Only six lonely weeks left of our beloved game :sad: time to make some dollars while there's still time left :D

One pic that just stood out like no other was the match between the Cats n Roos!!!Will be pounding the shit out of the Cats ML/Spread n maybe a few coins on 40+ for temptation!!

Geelong Cats -8.5 pts over North Melbourne Kangaroos - Geelong matchup wise will be too much for the Roos,while Big Brad Ottens is starting to get abit of form n Archer is injured,even if Glen gets back his not 100% right!!

Another game that looks tempting is Sydney Swans -5.5pts over Port Adelaide - No Tredrea no Power,also Burgoyne still out n Motlop needs surgery,could be a very nice double for the weekend!!

bad gambler
07-26-2006, 11:45 AM
GL SF - those cats are an unreliable bunch

Bolar Bolabi
07-26-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm jumping all over us to beat Essendon. Good price.

dave nz
07-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Crows to cover for mine :)

sports freak
07-27-2006, 10:03 AM
I'm jumping all over us to beat Essendon. Good price.

I hope your mob arent like the Broncos last week against the Cowboys :rolleyes: geez ez

sports freak
07-27-2006, 10:06 AM

Theyre unreliable bunch but this weekend they will be too much for the Roos,make or break for now on for the Cats,every single game counts while the Roos are out of the finals picture :) But in sayin soo Crows will win it all,all they need is an opponent in the grand final to make silly!!

bossboss
07-27-2006, 10:20 AM
one play so far .. WB with 39.5 start at 1.23 ... very safe .... more to follow

bossboss
07-28-2006, 12:32 AM
also took cartlon +15.5 at 1.91 .. Freo is missing j. carr and headland for suspension..
Cartlon are due for a win and freo are due for a loss

dave nz
07-28-2006, 04:55 AM
Hawthorn +25.5 for me tonight :)

Bolar Bolabi
07-28-2006, 04:57 AM
Hawthorn +24.5

I feel that the Hawks will do something special tonight. Collingwood have been poor the last few weeks. They only looked good last week because the Eagles are crap. Hawks love the TD and they love Friday night football. This will be closer than everyone thinks.

sports freak
07-28-2006, 07:00 AM
Hawthorn +24.5

I feel that the Hawks will do something special tonight. Collingwood have been poor the last few weeks. They only looked good last week because the Eagles are crap. Hawks love the TD and they love Friday night football. This will be closer than everyone thinks.

Good luck on me Hawks,Bolar n Dave!Brave move but all the best,hope the Hawks come through with the goods,looking at matchups although havent looked at the ins or outs but insayin all this i feel the game will be one by the Pies abit more dangerous forward line especially if Rocca stands up from his last game shocker,Rocca n Tarrant are the Keys,if they come out to play then no one from the Hawks can stop them!!!Also Pies backline is abit better,aswell as the midfield!!

sports freak
07-29-2006, 03:33 AM
No good with the Sharks last nite,Andrew Freak Johns does it again n again!!!A couple of nice play this evenning with the better games 2morro betting wise!!!

Leaning on St Kilda -18.5pts over Richmond - Saints by 5-6 goals imo!!!

bad gambler
07-29-2006, 08:06 AM
No good with the Sharks last nite,Andrew Freak Johns does it again n again!!!A couple of nice play this evenning with the better games 2morro betting wise!!!

Leaning on St Kilda -18.5pts over Richmond - Saints by 5-6 goals imo!!!

lol not even close with that margin prediction freak :p

Bolar Bolabi
07-30-2006, 12:15 AM
I didn't get a chance to post my plays yesterday as I ran into a car on my bike and got major concussion and it was wise not to be on my own last night. However, I got my first win of the round in a parlay which was Sydney X Paramatta X Chela.

So today I am hoping to continue the winning ways.

There is one play I'm loving the look of at this point in time and there will probably be a few others I will play later on after I look into them more.

KANGAROOS +11.5 @ $1.91

KANGAROOS @ $2.42

This is a no brainer. Kangaroos will win this match. They love Manuka oval and they always play well here. Geelong are an inconsistent bunch who I have no time for this year. In one word, they're crap. Kangaroos should do the job here with big Nathan Thompson dominating.

sports freak
07-30-2006, 12:55 AM
I didn't get a chance to post my plays yesterday as I ran into a car on my bike and got major concussion and it was wise not to be on my own last night. However, I got my first win of the round in a parlay which was Sydney X Paramatta X Chela.

There is one play I'm loving the look of at this point in time and there will probably be a few others I will play later on after I look into them more.

KANGAROOS +11.5 @ $1.91

KANGAROOS @ $2.42

This is a no brainer. Kangaroos will win this match. They love Manuka oval and they always play well here. Geelong are an inconsistent bunch who I have no time for this year. In one word, they're crap. Kangaroos should do the job here with big Nathan Thompson dominating.

Hope your feeling better Bolar :) but obviously your concussion has effected your thinkin ;) Do i get the feeling your backing the Roos only cos its thier very last home game at Manuka and want to put on a good show :rolleyes: thats the only thing thats worry me but insayin soo Cats should be to pacy all over the park!!Cats in a canter!!!

sports freak
07-30-2006, 01:02 AM
A couple of absolute rippers of games to cash imo!!!

50 units on Melbourne Demons -10.5pts over Western Bulldogs - Demons in a canter,White to have a field day n Neitz/Robbo/Yze/Bruce/Davey will be too much for the Dogs!!!

40 units on Geelong Supercats -10.5pts over Nth Melb Kangaroos - The only thing is a worry is its North's last game at home but Cats should be more desperate due to finals chances!!!

Good luck - Leaning on Fremantle -14.5 pts over Carlton shithouse Blues - All favs 2day!!

Bolar Bolabi
07-30-2006, 01:08 AM
Looks like we're on different sides of the fence today Freak. Good luck!

I'm liking the look of the Bulldogs or the 4 quarter wire to wire with sportingbet - any other result as I believe this game won't be a game where one team will lead at the end of each change.

sports freak
07-30-2006, 01:21 AM
Looks like we're on different sides of the fence today Freak. Good luck!

I'm liking the look of the Bulldogs or the 4 quarter wire to wire with sportingbet - any other result as I believe this game won't be a game where one team will lead at the end of each change.

Very good pt Bolar,but if the Dees lead from the start it will be all catch up for the Dogs,Dees just got too many winners!!!Good luck mate,maybe Dogs win the first quarter but Dees take over from there imo!!

Bolar Bolabi
07-30-2006, 03:09 AM
Western Bulldogs V Melbourne

Team to lead at end of each quarter - Any other result @ $1.87

Western Bulldogs +10.5 @ $1.91 - They will do it for Grant.

Carlton V Fremantle

Carlton +16.5 @ $1.91 - Feel this will be closer than what people think.

Bolar Bolabi
07-30-2006, 03:19 AM
Brilliant start from the Kangaroos. Geelong can't touch the ball. Keep it up Roos.

Bolar Bolabi
07-30-2006, 03:43 AM
Kangaroos 37 - Geelong 14 at 1/4 time.

Adding:

Daniel Cross to get more disposals than Lindsay Gilbee and James McDonald @ $2.40

bad gambler
07-30-2006, 03:46 AM
Dees to cover -12.5 v Dogs - $1.91

gl

Bolar Bolabi
07-30-2006, 03:55 AM
Geelong can't find the goals. They're shit. :haha:

bad gambler
07-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Dees to cover -12.5 v Dogs - $1.91

gl

win

Bolar Bolabi
07-30-2006, 06:44 AM
Western Bulldogs V Melbourne

Team to lead at end of each quarter - Any other result @ $1.87

Western Bulldogs +10.5 @ $1.91 - They will do it for Grant.

Carlton V Fremantle

Carlton +16.5 @ $1.91 - Feel this will be closer than what people think.

Won

Lost

Lost

KANGAROOS +11.5 @ $1.91

KANGAROOS @ $2.42

WON

WON

Adding:

Daniel Cross to get more disposals than Lindsay Gilbee and James McDonald @ $2.40

LOST

Pissed off about that last one. McDonald got 5 easy disposals in the last 3 mins to take it.

3 - 3 for the day

bossboss
07-30-2006, 08:27 AM
one play so far .. WB with 39.5 start at 1.23 ... very safe .... more to follow

loss

also took cartlon +15.5 at 1.91 .. Freo is missing j. carr and headland for suspension..
Cartlon are due for a win and freo are due for a loss

loss

i also took cats 1-39 loss

my only win this weekend was Sydney 1-39

sports freak
07-31-2006, 11:02 AM

Pussy Cats never showed up :rolleyes: Bilbo's grandma in a wheel chair could try harder then that!!

sports freak
07-31-2006, 11:04 AM
Brilliant start from the Kangaroos. Geelong can't touch the ball. Keep it up Roos.

Were they even on the field,pathetic bunch of Puss :rolleyes: