My shots. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

My shots.

NATAS81
07-22-2006, 01:36 PM
I'm the guy in white. Opinions?

GTR
07-24-2006, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=NATAS81]I'm the guy in white. Opinions?

Hi, can i ask how old you are, how tall you are, weight and how fats do you serve. You look like an average man, however, your serve looks terribly weak, second or first serve. I am 13 years old and i can clock my serve a lot faster than that, Im only about 1.6meters and 45kg.

adee-gee
07-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Not too shabby. Can you flatten out your shots, looks like you get a hell of a lot of spin on them :shrug:

Patrick_Steele
07-25-2006, 07:54 AM
A few problems here, one of which is the video itself it was really bad, and so far away you weren't even visible most of the time. Your opponent seemed to be hardly trying so you can't call your serve's 'ace's', also it seemed like you weren't hitting it that hard and are grunting after you hit the ball which seem's like your just grunting to look cool or something (grunting can help improve your shot's if and only if you grunt when you hit the ball doing it after only makes you seem constipated).

GTR
07-25-2006, 02:09 PM
A few problems here, one of which is the video itself it was really bad, and so far away you weren't even visible most of the time. Your opponent seemed to be hardly trying so you can't call your serve's 'ace's', also it seemed like you weren't hitting it that hard and are grunting after you hit the ball which seem's like your just grunting to look cool or something (grunting can help improve your shot's if and only if you grunt when you hit the ball doing it after only makes you seem constipated).

LMAO, well said mate. It was very clear to me that his opponent was rigged to play easy and it wasn't a tournament where he was playing serious. Evrything you said was correct. LOL and you " the guy in the video" You really suck!

AgassiDomination
07-25-2006, 04:04 PM
lol

joeb_uk
07-25-2006, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=NATAS81]I'm the guy in white. Opinions?

Hi, can i ask how old you are, how tall you are, weight and how fats do you serve. You look like an average man, however, your serve looks terribly weak, second or first serve. I am 13 years old and i can clock my serve a lot faster than that, Im only about 1.6meters and 45kg.

Mate give him a break, no need to be so nasty. And we can tell you are trying to be funny, because if you were 45kg you would be in hospital on the eating disorder unit, not serving fast serves on a tennis court.

joeb_uk
07-25-2006, 11:01 PM
LMAO, well said mate. It was very clear to me that his opponent was rigged to play easy and it wasn't a tournament where he was playing serious. Evrything you said was correct. LOL and you " the guy in the video" You really suck!

It seems as you have just signed up to rip natas, 3 posts and two of them are here. Now we need to find out which poster has signed up on a new account just to take the piss. I can't believe anyone else would just sign up to take the piss.

NATAS81
07-25-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm 15, 176cm 70kg and was clocked at 180kmh.

Adee-gee - When I feel like it.

El Legenda
07-25-2006, 11:14 PM
you're opponent is quite the mover out there.

El Legenda
07-25-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm 15, 176cm 70kg and was clocked at 180kmh.

:bs:

El Legenda
07-25-2006, 11:16 PM
i can serve about 120mph...but i miss 60% of them :lol:

NATAS81
07-25-2006, 11:25 PM
I also serve about 120. That's why I don't hit too flat.

NATAS81
07-25-2006, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=GTR]

Mate give him a break, no need to be so nasty. And we can tell you are trying to be funny, because if you were 45kg you would be in hospital on the eating disorder unit, not serving fast serves on a tennis court.
Cheers, mate! :hatoff:

joeb_uk
07-25-2006, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE=joeb_uk]
Cheers, mate! :hatoff:

Well just don't like it when people say stuff like that, when people are posting for a sensible opinion or points to improve. Especially when someone has gone to the effort of making videos, and posting them here.

jole
07-26-2006, 02:49 AM
WUT R UR HOURLY RATES M8??

GTR
07-26-2006, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=GTR]

I did say I was 13 years old. And no mate, I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm telling the truth. I don't think i have an eating disorder since I'm not a full grown man yet? Mate, do yourself a favour and read properly.

joeb_uk
07-26-2006, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=joeb_uk]

I did say I was 13 years old. And no mate, I wasn't trying to be funny, I'm telling the truth. I don't think i have an eating disorder since I'm not a full grown man yet? Mate, do yourself a favour and read properly.

That was exactly my point. Even a 13 year old 1.6 and 45kg is very lite, approaching underweight I should think. I wouldnít have replied without reading your vital stats anyway, so donít worry. Although itís lucky you did post your height/age because if you were about 1.70 and 45kg there is something seriously wrong. I still donít believe your post anyway, seems a very familiar style and type of jokes.

GTR
07-27-2006, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=GTR]

That was exactly my point. Even a 13 year old 1.6 and 45kg is very lite, approaching underweight I should think. I wouldnít have replied without reading your vital stats anyway, so donít worry. Although itís lucky you did post your height/age because if you were about 1.70 and 45kg there is something seriously wrong. I still donít believe your post anyway, seems a very familiar style and type of jokes.

I'll tell you, I'm not even 1.6meters yet. Almost, I'm about 158 or 9 I suppose and I'm not the huge type of guy who has hit puberty early. And i've been to a doctor since breaking my left arm, and 45 kg for my age and weight is pretty average. The doc said under 40kg is a problem and said I'm alright.

Back to the topic, I can serve a hella fast for my age and size, it might be hard for you to believe but I am seriously not joking or being sarcastic, I am being 100% honest. I have very good technique in my serve, with a fast arm and use all parts of my body to serve with, my legs, torso,... well you get the point. My serve is very fluent and I spend hours on a brick wall just serving. My serve is my weapon and it is seriously fast, along with my forehand.

If you want more info, I use a wilson ncode nsix one tour 90 inch head, 340grams and it's pretty heavy compared to most racquets which are mostly around the 250-300 gram range. My serve is like a gift to me without really a coach guiding me through and I'm proud of it whether you like it or not. I stil think you don't believe me,... well I don't give a damn since I'd be concentrating on my game now. I have a lot of knowledge on my game in every stroke and I hope to become a professional tennis player since I've won countless or tournaments, *not competitions.

mcpon
08-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Where is the video? I think my internet just didn't load it up. Oh well.

PoderShileno
08-24-2006, 01:20 AM
the video?

mcpon
08-24-2006, 08:06 AM

I just thought, after reading the above post, that the thread was about a guy's video, and opinions of it. Sorry if I'm mistaken.