Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Arnaud Clément pictures (for StephB)

CooCooCachoo
01-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Hey all :)

Well I told Steph I had taken some pictures of Arnaud and that I'd e-mail them, but I thought I could post them here as well.

The pictures are from various years and various tournaments (actually only the ABN/AMRO WTT in Rotterdam and the Ordina Open in Rosmalen). The card is a part of the "New Balls Please" campaign. For those of you who are interested in it, I also scanned the backside which has some information about Arnaud on it.

Enjoy! :)

:wavey:

-----------
Martijn

Via
01-28-2004, 09:53 PM
thanks for all the pics and scans, coocoocachoo !!!! what's arnaud doing there cornered in a white tent ? ;)

the card reminds me... i look at my 1999 and 2000 atp player cards again, but there's no arnaud in them. seb was there in 2000. your card must be produced a year after my last pack (early 2001?).

esther
01-28-2004, 11:05 PM
LOL @ whats arnaud doing in a white tent!!!

thanks for those photos! :)

CooCooCachoo
01-29-2004, 03:09 PM
thanks for all the pics and scans, coocoocachoo !!!! what's arnaud doing there cornered in a white tent ?

He was actually about to enter the white tent, after having practised ;) That way, he could go to the showers and such, without being bothered by fans such as moi ;)

The cards were probably of 1999. There were a lot of them, in packages of six cards I think. Therefore, not every package contained all cards (I had several packages :p)..

Via
01-30-2004, 03:39 AM
arnaud to shower in a tent ???? he...he.... how exotic ;)

*cough*

nah... the new balls please campagne was well after 1999. did you have to buy those cards, or were they given out for free at tournaments etc ?

CooCooCachoo
01-30-2004, 06:44 AM
They were given out for free, hehe ;)

Ah yes, I was mistaken with 1999. I'm never sure about when the ATP Tournament (The Dutch Open) moved from Amsterdam to Amersfoort. That means it must've been 2001.

esther
01-30-2004, 07:56 AM
arnaud to shower in a tent ???? he...he.... how exotic ;)

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL

esther
01-30-2004, 07:56 AM
ive said it a billion times, but i'll say it again.
That man has no shame

CooCooCachoo
01-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Lol well.. a lot of other players went into that tent as well, so..

irishface
01-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Merci beaucoup! for the photos.

There's a lot of that sort of tent stuff going on at smaller tourneys. Makes you think, doesn't it? One rope comes loose and the whole tent comes down.....

:devil:

Via
01-30-2004, 09:59 PM
hmmm...... haven't seen any tennis tent in my life.... must be a european thing.

... a lot of players going into the same tent to shower ? and it was only held up by ropes ??? i feel.....

...too

CooCooCachoo
01-31-2004, 07:17 AM
lol Via..

Irishface, mind you that the ABN/AMRO WTT is by no means a small tournament ;) The tent is just a way for the players to pass the huge Ahoy complex without any problems ;) And maybe take a group shower, off course. (Dominik Hrbaty went in right after Arnaud..)

esther
01-31-2004, 09:08 AM
Merci beaucoup! for the photos.

There's a lot of that sort of tent stuff going on at smaller tourneys. Makes you think, doesn't it? One rope comes loose and the whole tent comes down.....

LOOOOL
How funny- whats the next tourney youre going to irish?! he better watch out!!!!!!!1

xuzizhen
01-31-2004, 02:03 PM
want more?
sydney 2004:

stephB
01-31-2004, 05:52 PM
martijn...thousand thank you´s for your great pictures :) they are so lovely. and about the card. think i have it :)

Marine
01-31-2004, 06:27 PM
ive said it a billion times, but i'll say it again.
That man has no shame

Why do you say that ?

Marine
01-31-2004, 06:32 PM
hmmm...... haven't seen any tennis tent in my life.... must be a european thing.

... a lot of players going into the same tent to shower ? and it was only held up by ropes ??? i feel.....

...too

What's the problem (i could even say "this new obssession") with tents ??
Arnaud enters in a tent and you imagine so many things, girls...let him live, the poor boy ! :) lol
(And no, I don't think it's european...lol)

Via
02-01-2004, 12:46 AM
want more?
sydney 2004:

thanx for the pics...... someone must have a very good seat, on the west side of the centre court ??

marine......lol.... the aus open is almost over and we got nothing else to talk about... the mind wanders..... ;)

CooCooCachoo
02-01-2004, 08:05 AM
martijn...thousand thank you´s for your great pictures they are so lovely. and about the card. think i have it

Hehe, you're welcome :) A bit late, but better late than never, right? :p

stephB
02-01-2004, 07:59 PM
yeah. sorry. but you know. i have been in heilbronn. there i had the possibility to go online but i sat near to john and i didnt want to do a lot of tennisstuff :) he doesnt have to know everything *lol* so i just saw the pics when i came back...

esther
02-02-2004, 10:50 AM
What's the problem (i could even say "this new obssession") with tents ??
Arnaud enters in a tent and you imagine so many things, girls...let him live, the poor boy ! :) lol
(And no, I don't think it's european...lol)

LOOL
sorry marine...if you look back on this thread, i didnt start any of the dirty comments!!

Why do you say that ?

i dunno i was just joking about it in that other thread about his yoga and stuf. its true!!!

CooCooCachoo
02-03-2004, 04:14 PM
yeah. sorry. but you know. i have been in heilbronn. there i had the possibility to go online but i sat near to john and i didnt want to do a lot of tennisstuff he doesnt have to know everything *lol* so i just saw the pics when i came back...

LOL Steph, I meant that I was late, not you! lol

irishface
02-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Irishface, mind you that the ABN/AMRO WTT is by no means a small tournament ;) The tent is just a way for the players to pass the huge Ahoy complex without any problems ;) And maybe take a group shower, off course. (Dominik Hrbaty went in right after Arnaud..)

Ahhh, this was Rotterdam? I though maybe Rosmalen - Rosmalen is smaller, yes? So the tent was only an enclosure that led to the locker rooms? At some small tourneys, they don't have enough space at the club, so they have some temporary facilities. Some of my friends go to a tourney in Liverpool that is completely temporary - ALL tents. In a field. Marat Safin, showering in a tent and eating burgers from a van. :rolls:

Via
02-03-2004, 10:20 PM
oh c'mon irish........ the shower in a tent thing was only supposed to be a joke. you don't seriously mean marat was subject to such 5 stars hospitality ??? lol

i think here in aust there must be a thriving outdoor facility hire industry..... there are of course lots of temporary structures at tournaments, but they are solid bunkers and the like, which are assembled for the event, and taken off afterwards. including the toilets. there's nothing that looks as vulnerable as tents, lol.....

CooCooCachoo
02-04-2004, 07:41 AM
Ahhh, this was Rotterdam? I though maybe Rosmalen - Rosmalen is smaller, yes? So the tent was only an enclosure that led to the locker rooms? At some small tourneys, they don't have enough space at the club, so they have some temporary facilities. Some of my friends go to a tourney in Liverpool that is completely temporary - ALL tents. In a field. Marat Safin, showering in a tent and eating burgers from a van.

The tent picture was made in Rotterdam. Some others were taken in Rosmalen. Rosmalen is not really a smaller tournament, because WTA and ATP are combined. There are a lot more courts there and it's in the open air. And Rosmalen makes use of, as Via said, solid bunkers.

Now Rotterdam is indeed a temporary tournament, but the Ahoy complex is very large, so there is no need for tents for the players to stay and shower in lol; they have good facilities.

stephB
02-04-2004, 01:00 PM
LOL Steph, I meant that I was late, not you! lol

oh ok. stupid me :)

Via
02-04-2004, 09:20 PM
'Ahoy' complex....... hmm.. what a name :)

if i win lotto one day, i'd like to do a grand tour of all the tennis tournaments worldwide :D

stephB
02-05-2004, 02:18 PM
that would be great :) but dont you think it´s going to be boring one day? i dont know. just a though...
but i would like to do the same *lol*

irishface
02-05-2004, 03:59 PM
oh c'mon irish........ the shower in a tent thing was only supposed to be a joke. you don't seriously mean marat was subject to such 5 stars hospitality ??? lol

:) He was. And he loved it. He was injured last year, so he didn't go back - I'll keep you posted if he goes this year. ;)

Via
02-05-2004, 09:46 PM
it would be great, irish, if you can show proof that he loves that shower. lol.....

and steph.... yes i agree it would be boring after at most a month...... after all, the players are same old, same old... (just imagine being a player yourself! lol) but when that happened i could concentrate on seeing the cities and just drop by the tennis once in a while :D i guess i just want the travelling !!!

CooCooCachoo
02-06-2004, 10:41 AM
'Ahoy' complex....... hmm.. what a name

if i win lotto one day, i'd like to do a grand tour of all the tennis tournaments worldwide

Ugh, I know that would be great! I'll come with you, lol ;)

stephB
02-06-2004, 02:12 PM
and steph.... yes i agree it would be boring after at most a month...... after all, the players are same old, same old... (just imagine being a player yourself! lol) but when that happened i could concentrate on seeing the cities and just drop by the tennis once in a while :D i guess i just want the travelling !!![/QUOTE]

oh yeah. that would be the greatest. seeing all the great places on earth. always when i´m at a tournament i plan to make a sightseeing tour. but the time is to rar than. we always have time in rotterdam :) great city :)
but i´ve never been outside of europe. that would be great *lol*

Sammy
02-06-2004, 02:19 PM
I've never been inside Europe Steph!

:)

One day I plan to travel to France. I really want to go to Versailles. See the palace. Hall of mirrors. Etc. Etc.

esther
02-07-2004, 02:13 AM
i've been to versailles!! :) the palace is amazing!

stephB
02-07-2004, 06:25 PM
i´ve been in paris twice. but i didnt have time left to go to versaille :(

Via
02-07-2004, 10:05 PM
i want to see provence :) i want to see aix for myself. :D then a bit more of southern france (need money lol)

then i wanna go to monte carlo for the tournament.

in america i want to go to indian wells, for the stunning scenery that i've heard about. long island wouldn't be too bad either coz arnaud seems to like that small tournament.

in asia i'd like to experience the new found tennis craze in bangkok and beijing. i am not too sure i want to experience the tennis craze in south america.....

stephB
02-08-2004, 12:39 PM
south france is sooooooo nice :) and provence too. i´ve never been in aix but the whole area is really wonderful. if you are there you dont wanna leave. i swear :)

and the tourney in monte carlos is soo expensive. jesus

Via
02-08-2004, 10:40 PM
i am sure i wouldn't wanna leave..... until the money ran out (don't forget i am still planning to use the prizemoney that i haven't yet won ;) )

stephB
02-10-2004, 12:42 AM
oh yes. sure. i forgot about that. so with the prizemoney everything is possilbe. even the expensive tournament in monte carlo. but it´s very very nice there :)
oh imagine, you really would win a lot of money. what you could do and see with it........

CooCooCachoo
02-17-2004, 08:25 AM
oh imagine, you really would win a lot of money. what you could do and see with it........

I get disappointed just by the thought of it..