New tennis raquet [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New tennis raquet

b1dik
07-18-2006, 11:59 AM
I am a nnewbie in tennis, only playes 3-4 time. Now i am going to buy a new raquet. I consider to buy the Wilson NSix-One Tour, same as fedrer. But is that raquet designed to proffesional players? or can newbies also use it? Any good tips to a good newbie raquet? especially Wilson, Prince or head.

Julio
07-18-2006, 01:33 PM
I am a nnewbie in tennis, only playes 3-4 time. Now i am going to buy a new raquet. I consider to buy the Wilson NSix-One Tour, same as fedrer. But is that raquet designed to proffesional players? or can newbies also use it? Any good tips to a good newbie raquet? especially Wilson, Prince or head.

OMG... Try another !!! This racquet is too heavy and it is ony a "90 sq" in head size, it's very small !!!

b1dik
07-18-2006, 11:45 PM
thanks for answear, i dont buy that one than, I consdider to buy a Prince Shark MP it has 100 "sq" is that to little?

Patrick_Steele
07-19-2006, 03:23 AM
Well if your new then just go to walmart and buy a cheap-o racquet, at this point the only thing that matters is that you find it comfortable and it looks pretty (to you). You won't really notice a significant difference in racquets until you get better, also with a cheap one you wasted 10-20 dollars instead of 50-150 dollars in case you don't like tennis later.

ae wowww
07-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Because of the tiny head of this racket, the sweet spots tiny so near impeccable timing is necessary :D