Australian Open Photos- Sunday [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Australian Open Photos- Sunday

esther
01-27-2004, 12:21 PM
Last lot...*sob*

A lot of photos from Seb's match including Guy, Thierry, Juniors, Mika and Nicolas Mahut.

FROM SEB'S PRACTISE SESSION:

esther
01-27-2004, 12:25 PM
SEB FEST 2!!!! :

esther
01-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Seb signing after the match. Didnt want to take more of him during the match because all the Frenchies were in front of us and didnt want to annoy them any more than i already was lol

Peta Pan
01-27-2004, 01:58 PM
I went to the final day of qualifying and then the first Monday - Friday of the tournament and I didn't ONCE manage to come across Seb training!!! You must have been in the right place at the right time Esther, you lucky thing.. some great photos there.

I have got some of mine developped today - I'll post them in a couple of days when I've got them scanned.

:)Peta

esther
01-27-2004, 02:09 PM
aww u didnt see him train once? Liz saw him practise on tuesday i think it was but we missed him...and he was on court 9 on Thursday and Friday morning...court 5 saturday...court 16 Sunday but u werent there...cant remember when else we saw him but yeah me and rachael were damn lucky...

ubrunjensen
01-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the last lot, but remember: he will be back next year! And I predict that he will win the QF against Agassi! Ha ha! Third time lucky, you know!

sissou
02-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Oh my god!!!!! You know Nicolas Mahut...
I'm a big fan!!!! I've made a site about him... I'm crazy... :p
THANks a lot for this pictures!!!!!!!
Kiss
sissou
PS: Excuse my english... I'm french!!! :s

Marine
02-01-2004, 10:16 PM
sissou, could you give the adress of ur site, please ?

Marine
02-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Esther, ur pics of Gael..euhh, it's not gim, it's josselin, no ????

michelleg
02-02-2004, 02:07 AM
*Throwing some kisses in the air to Peta* ...would you be the very same Babbler that I remember from the much beloved Rafterbabble???

esther
02-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Oh my god!!!!! You know Nicolas Mahut...
I'm a big fan!!!! I've made a site about him... I'm crazy... :p
THANks a lot for this pictures!!!!!!!
Kiss
sissou
PS: Excuse my english... I'm french!!! :s

lol youre english is fine- i dont know anything about Nicolas Mahut but he's got REALLY good hair!! LOL i would have taken more photos of him but it was hard coz he was right in front of us and didnt turn around hehe

esther
02-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Esther, ur pics of Gael..euhh, it's not gim, it's josselin, no ????

well i cant tell them apart! i think they look exactly the same!! LOOL i dont know whos who i just asked liz and i thought she said it was gael!

sissou
02-02-2004, 01:01 PM
lol youre english is fine- i dont know anything about Nicolas Mahut but he's got REALLY good hair!! LOL i would have taken more photos of him but it was hard coz he was right in front of us and didnt turn around hehe

It's great pity... you should have called him so that he poses :p He would have made you a beautiful smile!! ;)
I hope that you were able to see the match in spite of his hairstyle... LOOOOOOL :D

I think like Marine that your pics of GaŽl it's not GaŽl but I don't no who it is???? Because I don't not how Josselin lookes like!!! :s

Peta Pan
02-02-2004, 01:41 PM
*Throwing some kisses in the air to Peta* ...would you be the very same Babbler that I remember from the much beloved Rafterbabble???

Hmm, no I don't know of any Rafterbabble :confused: but hello anyway! :wavey:

If you're a rafter fan I can show you these two photos I took during week 1 of the Open!

Peta Pan
02-02-2004, 01:48 PM
i dont know anything about Nicolas Mahut but he's got REALLY good hair!!

I'm not crazy about Nicolas Mahut because the first and only time I've seen him (other than when he was sitting at Seb's match) was earlier the same day when he and Arazi beat one of my favourite doubles players in Simon Aspelin and his parter Bertolini.

My friend and I made the observation during that match that Mahut's hair actually had a big resemblance to that of a werewolf! It's just kind of out-there and is very different!!

My friend also saw him practising the next day (shirtless) and said that he looked quite good when he wasn't beating our favourites!!

esther
02-02-2004, 10:00 PM
I hope that you were able to see the match in spite of his hairstyle... LOOOOOOL :D

lol dont worry...Seb will always be more important to me than nicolas' hair... ;)

irishface
02-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Hmm, no I don't know of any Rafterbabble :confused: but hello anyway! :wavey:

If you're a rafter fan I can show you these two photos I took during week 1 of the Open!

Aaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!!!! :hug: Peta, you've made a couple of sad old Pat fans very happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You saw him? Just practising, or playing too? Is his arse still as big and beautiful as ever? :lol: It's ok, you don't have to answer that.

I miss him. *sniff*

Via
02-03-2004, 10:04 PM
*sigh* irish.... what an example of never getting what we want, and always getting too much of what we don't want.

last night pat was on our tv after beating mats wilander in the townsville exhibition. he wore a dark hairband during the match. the reporters mainly wanted to know his reaction to the flip/cash fallout.

Via
02-03-2004, 10:06 PM
forgot to say..... in case you're interested

he said he believed mark would always give 100%, not 70%. (please don't ask me to tell you that whole story for context, lol)

aivlis
02-04-2004, 09:08 AM
:drool: it's Pat! thanks, Peta!
i haven't seen him play for ages.... (didn't get a chance to watch any of his matches lately) kind of miss him.

well, Via,
i also know well the feeling of never getting what we want... what can i say? this is life.... i already get used to it... :sad:

Peta Pan
02-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Aaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!!!! :hug: Peta, you've made a couple of sad old Pat fans very happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You saw him? Just practising, or playing too? Is his arse still as big and beautiful as ever? :lol: It's ok, you don't have to answer that.

LOL I won't touch the second part of your question... me look at players arses???? NEVER :angel: ;)

I didn't see him play his match, I just watched him practise for a while. I was lucky to get the good photos that I did because the crowd around the court was pretty thick!!!

Glad I could make your day :)

Peta

Via
02-04-2004, 09:31 PM
aivlis..... i don't think it's life, it's just us...... or me...... making life difficult for myself. lol...

i should learn to drool on hewitt and the gang.

irishface
02-05-2004, 05:10 PM
:) Peta. Pat's arse is different - you can't miss it! ;) Now, with Nono's you really have to stare. That's my excuse, anyway. *blushes*

Via - thanks for the Pat news, always appreciated. I'd read about the match, but I'd give anything to be able to turn on the tv and see him there. *sigh* yep, you always want what you don't have. For example, I'd rather get poked in the eye with a sharp stick than watch Timmy. http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck25.gif

Via
02-05-2004, 09:53 PM
:) Peta. Pat's arse is different - you can't miss it! ;) Now, with Nono's you really have to stare. That's my excuse, anyway. *blushes*

Via - thanks for the Pat news, always appreciated. I'd read about the match, but I'd give anything to be able to turn on the tv and see him there. *sigh* yep, you always want what you don't have. For example, I'd rather get poked in the eye with a sharp stick than watch Timmy. http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck25.gif

thankfully...... i don't want to swap with you either, irish :lol: for your sake i hope there will be a great crop of young players coming up in your country ;) not that we have much luck with guys like reid, guccione..... when it comes to the looks department!!

esther
02-06-2004, 10:45 AM
:) Now, with Nono's you really have to stare. That's my excuse, anyway. *blushes* [/img]

Irish?! Blushing?!! i dont think so...Lol;)

Peta Pan
02-06-2004, 01:10 PM
:) Peta. Pat's arse is different - you can't miss it! ;)

LOL :p, Ok well maybe I should have posted photo number 3 as well then!!!.........

Peta Pan
02-06-2004, 01:36 PM
(sorry for clogging up the French forum with Pat pics) but...

I have to show you this one too :) This is our lifesize Pat cardboard cut-out that a friend brought home for me from her supermarket about 5 years ago... He stands at our frontdoor and this was when he was dressed up as "Christmas Pat" last year :p

michelleg
02-07-2004, 02:26 AM
:worship:

If only we had mommy kissing that Santa in this house....

Via
02-07-2004, 10:10 PM
wow......lifesize cardboard cut-out.... that would beat my nameplate souvenir by a country mile.......lol

come to think of it, there's no reason why esther can't print one of her arnaud or seb pics onto a big piece of cardboard, lol.......

esther
02-08-2004, 03:43 AM
they had cardboard cut outs of the 'superheros' at aus open this year. looked very very very stupid lol

irishface
02-10-2004, 08:07 PM
Peta - I love it! LOL Thanks for the pics. A friend who brings you lifesize representations of Pat Rafter is a friend to keep.

Via - the chances of a good Scottish player is next to none, a good looking one is nearly impossible! :lol:

Esther - I blush! I'm very, very shy.
:angel:

esther
02-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Esther - I blush! I'm very, very shy.

hahah i'm sure you are....!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Peta Pan
02-11-2004, 07:38 AM
Hehe, as much as I love having 'doorman Pat' at our house, I would much prefer a Seb, Jerome or Juan Carlos one... if Esther's making cardboard printouts I'll put in an order for a Seb one too LOL :p

esther
02-12-2004, 10:39 AM
LOL where did me making a cardboard cut out come from?!!

irishface
02-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Hehe, as much as I love having 'doorman Pat' at our house, I would much prefer a Seb, Jerome or Juan Carlos one...

Cool. I'll make you one and we can do swapsies. :)

sagroove
02-16-2004, 05:11 AM
SOMEONE PLEASE POST SOME SHIRTLESS PICS OF NICO MAHUT. HE IS HOT!!!

Peta Pan
02-16-2004, 08:48 AM
they had cardboard cut outs of the 'superheros' at aus open this year. looked very very very stupid lol

My friend and I have also been talking about how stupid they looked... in fact the Juan Carlos one looks more like Tommy Robredo and the Srichapan one looks more like Albert Costa. Oh and where was the Seb one????????????? :mad:

Esther, Via volunteered you to print out Arnaud and Seb on cardboard further up this thread :p LOL!!!

esther
02-16-2004, 10:05 AM
lol did she now...i didnt see that!
i wouldnt do such a thing