Australian Open Photos- Friday [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Australian Open Photos- Friday

esther
01-27-2004, 11:44 AM
Day we saw Arnauds doubles match, Lindsay in practise and Nico and Seb practising.

ARNAUDS DOUBLES MATCH WITH BENNETEAU:

esther
01-27-2004, 11:46 AM
LINDSAY, NICO, SEB:

esther
01-27-2004, 12:04 PM
FROM SEB'S MATCH (includes photos of Thierry Arnaud and Guy in crowd):

irishface
01-27-2004, 05:43 PM
Merci, merci, merci! :worship: You've been busy. Of course the Nono ones are my faves, but Seb looks wonderful too! My heart broke when I heard him say "I'm sorry" to Agassi before shaking his hand today. :tears:

Marine
01-27-2004, 06:06 PM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UR PICS !!!!!!!!!
ALL UR PICS ! From Kooyong to Melbourne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ubrunjensen
01-27-2004, 08:21 PM
They're great pics for sure, and I especially appreciate the Grosjean ones, in red and dark blue! He looks so good without the cap, I wonder why he insists on playing with it on?
Oh, yes, absolutely devastated when Esther told me he retired because of an injury in the right thigh! And he looked so sad and disappointed when they interviewed him on Eurosport! But he really was a pale shadow of himself out there on court today, set to go crashing down...surely he must have been a little injured before the match began?

Via
01-27-2004, 10:20 PM
thanks very much esther !!!! you have indeed been busy ...... what are you gonna do with so many pics ??

esther
01-28-2004, 10:02 PM
lol thanks girls and via i dont know what i'm going to do with them...will have to flip them all the right way around and decide which ones i want printed!!!! there's goign to be way too many i want i can see that now...:S

michelleg
01-28-2004, 11:40 PM
ALLEZ ESTHER!!!! Merci millions for the lovely pics.

Been busily working overtime lately, but will pop in soon and join the chat! Bises to you all...

esther
01-29-2004, 02:06 AM
yeah everyone seems to be off busy working!!! :sad: that will be me next week...just school instead of work of course... nooooooo

ure welcome michelle :)

esther
01-29-2004, 02:06 AM
i love my new signature if thats wat u were making reference to too LOL...if not i'll stop talking now heh

Peta Pan
01-29-2004, 10:04 AM
I've tried in another thread, but I'll try again here.... could someone please tell me how to post pics so they appear as links, not as photos... I don't want to take up the entire screen with my pics!

Mine aren't as good as I would have liked, Seb has a habit of looking DOWN between points... and putting his hand to his nose as I try to take a photo :P Maybe he's camera shy LOL

I have some nice ones of Juanqui that I'd like to show too!

:)Peta

esther
01-29-2004, 10:06 AM
go to 'quote' on the right hand side of the box...and then just delete whatevers in the box because you'll quote the last message...and then go to 'manage attachments' then just get it from where u have saved the file