Could we please have vBetting for at least the U.S. Hard Court Tournaments? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Could we please have vBetting for at least the U.S. Hard Court Tournaments?

07-16-2006, 09:16 AM
I have vCash and I need to have something to do with it
:rolleyes: So bring back vBetting please :D :angel:

adee-gee
07-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Judging by how much you like vBetting, you should try real gambling. It's a lot more fun ;)

bad gambler
07-17-2006, 01:33 AM
Judging by how much you like vBetting, you should try real gambling. It's a lot more fun ;)

:rolleyes:

07-17-2006, 02:24 AM
If I get this upset about vBetting, I certainly don't think I would have more fun actually gambling :rolleyes: Besides I don't have "real money" for "real gambling". I only have vCash :(

Scotso
07-17-2006, 03:18 AM
It would be nice.

07-17-2006, 07:14 AM
It would be nice.
Don't get me wrong I'm not being an "Ugly American" here because I would like vBetting back for all Tournaments. But since we haven't had any vBetting at all since Wimbledon; I thought I would just ask for the U.S. Hard Court Tournaments. Something really needs to be done about vBetting :rolleyes: I say either bring back vBetting or do away with vCash. There is nothing to do with vCash without vBetting :(

Deboogle!.
07-17-2006, 03:19 PM
They're trying to fix some other problems with the sites, with an update scheduled this week and stuff. I for one would rather see those things fixed than have vcash. Maybe they just have a lot on their plates right now and when the site is fixed they will bring it back. I really just don't understand why you care so much about vcash, but I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation as to why there are no matches up. I know someone who does it on another message board and he has told me it is VERY time consuming. you realize that Amanda is a real person with a life, right? Maybe she just doesn't have time now. I know I wouldn't have time to set it up every single day :shrug:

wtn_amanda
07-17-2006, 03:53 PM
They're trying to fix some other problems with the sites, with an update scheduled this week and stuff. I for one would rather see those things fixed than have vcash.

Exactly. We have maintenance window tentatively scheduled to start today/tomorrow. Our commitment is getting through that, then we'll look to start posting vbetting events again.

Deboogle!.
07-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Exactly. We have maintenance window tentatively scheduled to start today/tomorrow. Our commitment is getting through that, then we'll look to start posting vbetting events again.:yeah::yeah:

07-17-2006, 06:18 PM
Exactly. We have maintenance window tentatively scheduled to start today/tomorrow. Our commitment is getting through that, then we'll look to start posting vbetting events again.
Thank you Amanda :)

zethand
07-22-2006, 03:38 AM
and tomorrow never comes!

07-22-2006, 04:19 AM
and tomorrow never comes!
:haha: :haha: :haha: That is good zethand. Sometimes I think you and I are the only posters on the Forum that really love vBetting :D It's nice to have a friend ;)

Fergie
07-22-2006, 05:37 AM
I'm vAddicted and I need the vBettings.

07-22-2006, 06:03 AM
I'm vAddicted and I need the vBettings.
:yeah: Fergie another friend :D Maybe if other people ask for vBetting we might get it back.

Deboogle!.
07-22-2006, 03:40 PM
:yeah: Fergie another friend :D Maybe if other people ask for vBetting we might get it back.amanda has made it quite clear that vBetting will return when they have time. I don't see what people asking for it wlil do in that regard.

wtn_amanda
07-22-2006, 03:58 PM
vBetting will definitely return next week on both sites.

zethand
07-22-2006, 04:29 PM
when they have time.

Thank you FlashDeb for letting us know...
TRANSLATION: WHEN THEY HAVE TIME means when they want...

Deboogle!.
07-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Thank you FlashDeb for letting us know...
TRANSLATION: WHEN THEY HAVE TIME means when they want...There have been a lot of problems with the board. Even people who are PAYING (real money, not vmoney!) for this site are having trouble. I think those problems need to be fixed first. It seems as though many of them have been fixed, so I imagine that vbetting, like amanda said this morning, will come back soon. :)

savesthedizzle
07-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Of course the match I most want to bet on ever won't be up though as that is this week, not next week. :bigcry: I want to go all in on Djokovic. Well not all in, maybe half in.

Scotso
07-23-2006, 03:48 AM
and vbonus :drool:

07-23-2006, 03:49 AM
vBetting will definitely return next week on both sites.
Thank you Amanda :) And I don't want to appear rude, but can't something be worked out with vBetting to keep it going? I know when the Forum is being worked on vBetting can't be done. But we have missed vBetting at other times also. Since I don't know what all is involved in vBetting and wouldn't have the power to do anything with it even if I did know I can't help. But maybe other people could help? It would be nice if something could be worked out :angel:

savesthedizzle
07-23-2006, 02:28 PM
I would have made a killing on Djokovic today ;) :lol:

Although if he would have lost I would have been glad vBetting wasn't up. :lol:

adee-gee
07-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Thank you Amanda :) And I don't want to appear rude, but can't something be worked out with vBetting to keep it going? I know when the Forum is being worked on vBetting can't be done. But we have missed vBetting at other times also. Since I don't know what all is involved in vBetting and wouldn't have the power to do anything with it even if I did know I can't help. But maybe other people could help? It would be nice if something could be worked out :angel:
Give the poor woman a break :lol:

07-24-2006, 01:04 AM
Give the poor woman a break :lol:
I don't mean to sound upset with Amanda because she is very busy. And I know that. But that is why I'm wondering if someone else couldn't take over at least some vBetting duties?

07-24-2006, 01:08 AM
I would have made a killing on Djokovic today ;) :lol:

Although if he would have lost I would have been glad vBetting wasn't up. :lol:
:lol: I had wanted vBetting up for the RCA Tournament, but I know of at least one Match I'm very thankful that vBetting wasn't up. I would have lost my shirt :eek: :p

Scotso
07-24-2006, 03:28 AM
vBetting is back :D

07-24-2006, 07:46 AM
vBetting is back :D
:yeah:

zethand
07-27-2006, 02:09 AM
how much would you think it will last? it should be a bet on vbetting :D

07-27-2006, 05:45 AM
how much would you think it will last? it should be a bet on vbetting :D
:haha: :haha: :haha: zethand you are so funny :lol: But you may have made a good point :unsure: In fact I hope it isn't gone already. My last several bets have not been settled and there are no new Matches up yet. Of course, unless I get my vCash from my successful bets I couldn't bet even if there were Matches. My vBetting has not gone too well lately :rolls: Thankfully vBetting does indeed remain and my vBetting is getting better :D I just again have to wait for my winnings ;)