A request for a stickied thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A request for a stickied thread

Sjengster
07-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Is this the right area for me to ask this? If so, I was wondering whether my "Great Big Super Duper Title Resource Thread" (yes, the title seems a bit silly even to me now :p ) in the Statistics forum could be made into a sticky? I know there isn't an awful lot of activity in that forum, but the thread contains a large amount of information and is constantly being updated at the end of each tournament, rather like Judio's rankings thread in GM.

Thank you!

adee-gee
07-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Why is that more important than any other thread in there? :p

You'll need to prove yourself Sjengy ;)

Neely
07-13-2006, 10:46 PM
Is this the right area for me to ask this? If so, I was wondering whether my "Great Big Super Duper Title Resource Thread" (yes, the title seems a bit silly even to me now :p ) in the Statistics forum could be made into a sticky? I know there isn't an awful lot of activity in that forum, but the thread contains a large amount of information and is constantly being updated at the end of each tournament, rather like Judio's rankings thread in GM.

Thank you!
Like you said yourself, there isn't so much activity in this forum anyway and your thread is most likely going to be always among the first five threads at the top anyway.

But because this thread is so good with many views and regularly updated, it could be stuck just for these reasons :) I hope it's okay if I do this and that nobody raises an objection...

And please everybody go and give Sjengster a good rep for his thread and rate it with five stars ;)

adee-gee
07-14-2006, 07:51 AM
And please everybody go and give Sjengster a good rep for his thread and rate it with five stars ;)
But....but.....he never reps back :(

Do I have to? :awww:

bad gambler
07-14-2006, 11:10 AM
:lol:

Sjengster
07-14-2006, 03:11 PM
You scratch my back, adee....

Thanks for the sticky anyway, Neely. LOL, now nobody's going to go near that thread for months, I can sense it.

adee-gee
07-14-2006, 05:27 PM
You scratch my back, adee....

Thanks for the sticky anyway, Neely. LOL, now nobody's going to go near that thread for months, I can sense it.
Are you implying that they did in the first place? :p

Sjengster
07-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Well they usually managed one post a month, yes!

Sjengster
07-14-2006, 06:47 PM
Oh dear. "You must spread some reputation around".... sorry adee, that's what comes from being a ridiculously thrifty repper! But hey, look at it this way, you made my select list of reppees.

adee-gee
07-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Oh dear. "You must spread some reputation around".... sorry adee, that's what comes from being a ridiculously thrifty repper! But hey, look at it this way, you made my select list of reppees.
I am truly honoured :D