New Pro Tennis Documentary DVD! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New Pro Tennis Documentary DVD!

gravity
01-26-2004, 11:50 AM
If you guys want to see Tennis in the locker room - no holds barred... you will LOVE this movie.

http://www.beyondthebaseline.com

The Journeymen is the first modern behind-the-scenes documentary that captures the sub-culture of modern professional tennis. Mark Keil and Geoff Grant, pro tennis veterans, were able to go where no sports journalist could dream of going: to document their struggle to survive on one of the most demanding professional tours in the world. Their real life situations are interspersed with interviews, conversations and moments with every top player in the men's pro tennis game. Some of the stars include their friends and opponents Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Boris Becker, Pete Sampras, Patrick Rafter and Mark Phillipossous among others. This Endless Summer on the pro tennis tour takes us across the globe and begins at the Australian Open.

If you visit the website, you can download free clips to get a sample of the actual DVD. It's pretty great. :D Check it out!

Leo
01-27-2004, 12:11 AM
Wow, cool video! Has this movie been out for a while? Looks like it was filmed in 1998 or 1999.

I enjoyed the clips.

Andre Agassi promotes sex before matches?! :eek: ;)

Goran Ivanisevic: "We're fucked, man. We're losing 6-3, and we have 3-2. It's not looking good, man. He can't hit a fucking return in." :lol:

MisterQ
01-27-2004, 12:44 AM
:lol:

craziness

tangerine_dream
01-27-2004, 01:07 AM
I'll bet that DVD is full of classic Goran-isms. :lol:

tennishead10s
01-27-2004, 12:39 PM
This is an awesome documentary on ATP Tour and pro tennis. Very cool interviews with the pros in the locker room.

I have seen this movie on VHS, but not on DVD yet. I am going to get it. Pretty cool stuff with Mark Phillipoussus, Goran, Andre and all the other pros...

Highly recommend this movie as the best tennis documentary ever made. Take a look at some of the clips to see.... cool stuff..

Goonergal
01-27-2004, 01:44 PM
I've seen it. It's really entertaining :lol:

CooCooCachoo
01-27-2004, 02:56 PM
This is an awesome documentary on ATP Tour and pro tennis. Very cool interviews with the pros in the locker room.

I have seen this movie on VHS, but not on DVD yet. I am going to get it. Pretty cool stuff with Mark Phillipoussus, Goran, Andre and all the other pros...

Highly recommend this movie as the best tennis documentary ever made. Take a look at some of the clips to see.... cool stuff..

Makes me wonder how much they are paying you for this ;) Just kidding.. lol

star
01-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Why is this a sticky?

Fee
01-28-2004, 08:12 PM
This is actually a few years old and the video has been on Tennis Warehouse for a while. I think they have done some re-editing, and added a few scenes for the DVD version. It's been shown on English TV before. I've heard it's worth owning and I plan to get it one of these days...

arcus
01-31-2004, 03:39 AM
can i put my ads on here and make them sticky?

I have $millions of "male enhancement" products that you might have missed if u didnt check ur e-mail for the last 10 years..............

korben
01-31-2004, 03:15 PM
Glad that we have sponsors. Don´t have to make ´em donations ;)

I´ve seen this umm. "tennismentary" good warning for anyone who think that living outside of say about Top 100, is glamourous. Title says it all. Silly price though. If it was $6.99 or $9.99 my order had been done allready.

$30 for that :shrug: :eek: Sorry, no way ! Nowadays I can get some blockbuster 8-disc version, including DTS sound, with that kinda money. :angel:

and doc isn´t that new

joske
02-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Ooh Hootie that Avatar! :D I love Kim's spread forehand moves... they're so unique on hardcourt (and a rarity on other surfaces as well) :)

fkeelers
02-05-2004, 01:20 AM
That´s crapp. Don´t buy this DVD. Don´t do it !*cought*(all smile from it)

Fumus
02-12-2004, 05:29 PM
This crap needs to go away, I am sick of seeing it around...

Kiara
02-12-2004, 05:37 PM
I agree Fumus, it's f*cking irritating.

Fumus
02-12-2004, 05:39 PM
I agree Fumus, it's f*cking irritating.

If they want to advertise fine but, don't screw up the forum with it. I hate seeing this crap at the top here.

joske
02-26-2004, 10:13 AM
This crap needs to go away, I am sick of seeing it around...

yeah, do those sticky threads go away after some time or do the officials have to remove 'em or sth?

alfonsojose
03-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Go away, fucking thread :mad:

Angelito
03-18-2004, 06:16 PM
yeah, do those sticky threads go away after some time or do the officials have to remove 'em or sth?

I don't know but I am starting to hate this thread!!!
Can someone please remove it!!!!