Identification Help! Who is this Swede? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Identification Help! Who is this Swede?

ae wowww
07-08-2006, 12:02 PM
He is Indian born, I think? Or at least appearance and accent etc. He now coaches younger Indian players, and was a member of the Swedish Davis Cup team in the past, not sure if he played though. He is a leftie, uses Babolat pure drive. He has been coaching a player at my centre this week, and he ran a fitness squad I attended to, but I still don't know who he is :lol:

I looked under team history for Sweden on the DC site, but couldn't really match someone with similar criteria. Any ideas? :)

Kristen
07-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Ask someone at your club...or him.:p
Say your mum used to watch DC in the past and thinks you look familiar but can't think who he is :shrug: (Or, wait til GWH finds this thread!)

ae wowww
07-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Ask someone at your club...or him.:p
Say your mum used to watch DC in the past and thinks you look familiar but can't think who he is :shrug: (Or, wait til GWH finds this thread!)

Yes, I was going to wait for GWH :)

I asked a few at the centre, but no-one knows: he has only been here a few days, and isn't staying long as they are only here for 1 or 2 ITF tournament his player is in.

kataanna
07-11-2006, 10:05 PM
If I were you, I wouldn't be able to be so calm about it and I would go and ask him :) You can always tell him that he looks familiar and ask if he ever played in DC and then it's just one step to asking for his name ;) During Wroclaw challenger in Poland this year I asked a group of Czechs about the pronunciation of a Czech name and they were very polite and only laughed at some of my proposals of how I felt it might be pronounced, but not at me :p So my advice is: don't wait for anybody, go and ask him until it's too late :)