What Color Suits Séb? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What Color Suits Séb?

taremi
01-25-2004, 03:21 PM
Hey guys! What Color Suits Séb? I love red or white on him! :kiss:

KellyluvsGrosjean
01-25-2004, 03:49 PM
have never seen Seb in Green, at least since 2002, when he got Lacoste as his sponsor
think he looks mature in blue

Marine
01-25-2004, 03:50 PM
RED !
I like the Tshirt he wears in the interview in Melbourne, blue-grey, but he doesn't wear it in match...

wilma
01-25-2004, 04:31 PM
good idea, Taremi!

I want him in black! - although I like him very well in white, blue and red shirts as well.

Lizan
01-25-2004, 05:46 PM
hmmmm white course!! Seb wear white on tuesday please!!

ubrunjensen
01-25-2004, 07:34 PM
:drool: :lick: He he, no prizes for guessing which colour I prefer!
RED RED RED, I choose red! He looks so hot and cute in red! Makes his hair look black and silky, and his eyes look SOOO dark! But I actually also like him in all white, and I think a dark kind of green will suit him very well. I've just never seen him in green, so can't really know for sure!
:yeah: Great idea for a poll, Taremi!

Alison
01-25-2004, 10:13 PM
Got to be red everytime! :D

Or all in white :cool:

But to be honest anything would do for me ;)

xuzizhen
01-26-2004, 01:28 AM
i prefer him in red.but he looks perfect in whichever color.

he hardly wears green or yellow/orange ,does he?

taremi
01-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Hey Everybody! Please vote now if you haven't yet for what color you like on Séb!!!! :music:

Well, the red is the most popular on Séb for now?
As a matter of fact, I've never seen him in Green, too.... :p

Lizan
01-26-2004, 05:30 PM
hmmmmm you know what it is.. Everybody wears red.. I think it's cool if he wears another colour for a change..

ubrunjensen
01-26-2004, 05:38 PM
He should be made to wear red always! Not that many guys can wear red and still manage to look both cool and sexy!
Have just seen today's highlights - Nalbandian, the poor soul, has suddenly decided to go all UGLY! Didn't anybody notice the horror of a new hairdo he's sporting? I totally despise ponytails on men! He never was goodlooking or anything, but now he looks decidedly SAD! YUK! I still like him, in spite of this fact.
Black, though, is a great colour on Ferrero. It sets off his blonde hair to good advantage!

Lizan
01-26-2004, 05:47 PM
LOL Ulla..

Yeah I saw the new hairlook, didn't look to good lol.. nah. But don't like him much sorry.. I want Seb to overtake him at the race!!

wilma
01-26-2004, 06:04 PM
Hahaha Ulla, I had noticed it, but I didn't dare mentioning it :scared:

taremi
01-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Haha.... :scared: too!

ubrunjensen
01-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Ma ha, no worries, Wilma! I will never bear you a grudge no matter what you say about Nalbandian! I realise I'm pretty much on my own when talking about liking him, poor sweetie with no taste in hairdos! And yes, of course, I may like Nalbandian, but I absolutely want Grosjean to race past each and every player, who ever they are!

ubrunjensen
01-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Hmm, I know I said I would wake up in the middle of the night to support Grosjean - and maybe watch him play in red - but I give up, I'm too old and too tired, and tomorrow I have this job interview! I really need my sleep! So sorry, Grosjean, for letting you down, but I'm sure you can beat Agassi without me watching the telly!

Peta Pan
01-27-2004, 12:26 PM
I like the combination that he only wore once this tournament - in the match I didn't see against Ginepri! WHITE SHIRT WITH RED SHORTS... I love it!!!

Red shirt looks ok too but i really love the red shorts :)

As for Nalby, I like him and I like the ponytail look... I am not a fan of full ponytails on men coz I hate really long hair on men, but the half ponytail look works for me... plus Jerome used to have that look and it worked for him too :)

:)Peta

ubrunjensen
01-27-2004, 07:05 PM
Am I ignorant, Peta, or should I know the guy on your avatar?

Peta Pan
01-27-2004, 11:48 PM
LOL don't feel too bad... it's Jerome Golmard - I'm having a very Jerome Golmard obsessed time at the moment after I got my photo with him developed yesterday...

Peta Pan
01-27-2004, 11:53 PM
I also have some pics of Sebastien which I'm going to post soon and there's some Juan Carlos ones too if anyone wants to see them...

Can someone please tell me how to post photos so the picture doesn't actually show in the post as above... I want to make links to my photos like all the ones Esther has done so I don't take up the whole page with photos!

wilma
01-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Why do I have to travel hundreds or thousands of miles to get a photo taken of me and my favourite player? The only way I'll end up with Grosjean in the same pic is by hand crafting sth in photoshop. Life's just so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebel
01-29-2004, 04:15 AM
Why do I have to travel hundreds or thousands of miles to get a photo taken of me and my favourite player? The only way I'll end up with Grosjean in the same pic is by hand crafting sth in photoshop. Life's just so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Wilma, Melbourne is over 1000kms from my home, but the trip was still worth it just to see Seb. ;)
What is the closest tournament to where you live and when is it?

Btw, Seb in dark blue sans cap....mmmmm :)

wilma
01-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Mmm the earliest tournament in the 'neighbourhood' would be Rotterdam (February). But it's difficult to organize, with work, kid and no money. I've been saving for Wimbledon - my guy and me want to go, but now he's got a new job with very few vacation days :( We'll see; hope I get to see Seb at least once before he retires.

ubrunjensen
01-29-2004, 02:19 PM
hope I get to see Seb at least once before he retires.

:p Me, too! If I ever get to see him LIVE I will have seen it all and I can die a happy woman!

Peta Pan
01-30-2004, 07:43 AM
Reading the end of this thread has made me realise just how lucky I am to have a Grand Slam event in my own state where all the players are at the same time!

Suddenly, I'm not as disappointed as I was of not yet having the opportunity to have my photo taken with Seb. It puts it into perspective seeing people disappointed that they have never seen him play live :awww:

I hope EVERYONE gets the chance to see Seb and any of their other favourites live at some stage!!

wilma
01-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Suddenly, I'm not as disappointed as I was of not yet having the opportunity to have my photo taken with Seb. It puts it into perspective seeing people disappointed that they have never seen him play live

Yes, just rub it in, Peta! LOL!! It's not only that I have never seen adorable Grosjean play, but I've never seen a less adorable player either. And for that matter, I've never seen a sports person performing his/her activities before my very own short-sighted eyes!!! Mmmm well that's not entirely true; once saw the local soccer team play against PSV Eindhoven, but neither team sported players that could make my heart beat any faster.

ubrunjensen
01-31-2004, 09:50 AM
Okay, it seems everybody else is already a lucky woman, having seen Grosjean play live! It comforts me a bit to know that I'm not the only one, though, to yearn to see him, Wilma's here to hold my hand! But yes, it would make my year if I ever got the chance to travel to a Grand Slam and actually watch a match of his! I've never been to any live sports event. But someday I will: I vow to see Grosjean (preferably win the French Open) & Real Madrid play at the Bernabéu stadium. This team certainly has players to make my heart beat a little faster! If I didn't adore Grosjean so, I would probably have a major crush on Raúl and Figo!

wilma
01-31-2004, 08:26 PM
OK Ulla, I'll meet you & Seb in Paris or London ;)

ubrunjensen
02-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Now wouldn't that be GREAT FUN?
But I think my bf will be upset if I wanted to go on a minibreak in a big city (with or without him), just to watch tennis and Grosjean! The other day he told me that there are some dreams of mine he just doesn't want to know about! Poor darling!

wilma
02-01-2004, 10:44 AM
LOL! I have suggested to my partner he start a tennis career, so I could accompany him and travel around the world. Unfortunately, he immediately figured out it was because I want to meet Grosjean :)
(He's too old and fat anyway)

Lizan
02-01-2004, 10:46 AM
LOOOOOOLLLL Wilma.. You guys are to hard on your guys.

wilma
02-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Too hard? Why? For comparing his protruding stomach with Grosjean's muscular, tanned, well-proportioned body??? :lick:

ubrunjensen
02-01-2004, 11:02 AM
:angel: I'm an angel in disguise, Lizan! You really shouldn't worry about our guys! My guy needs a tough woman or else he'll just collapse or get bored! :devil: But yes, sometimes I do feel for the poor man - I only really want to go to Paris because of the Roland Garros and the possibility of accidentally meeting Grosjean - not because I want to be romantic and cuddle up to my guy! Well, I want that too, but I also want to be hugged by Grosjean, like Esther did, and even if my bf is awfully nice and understanding about the whole Grosjean-mania, I just know he wouldn't find it amusing at all if I met Grosjean in real life and just drooled like an idiot while pushing away little kids to get there first! ;)

wilma
02-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Well, thinking about it I guess I've been a bit too severe with my partner. After all, he's agreed to go to Wimbledon with me this year (don't know if we'll make it but that's another matter) even though he knows I only want to go there because of Grosjean. And he's said some nice things about Grosjean as well ("good player" "fun to watch") but is quite determined he will never win a Grand Slam.

ubrunjensen
02-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Oh, your guy must be nice! He'a agreed to go to Wimbledon! And he says nice things about Grosjean...mine doesn't even want to catch a glimpse of tennis! He doesn't care if it's Grosjean or some non-entity, it's all boring to him!

wilma
02-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Yes, he's a dear :)