What's with the facazz?? [Archive] - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

What's with the facazz??

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Haute
11-20-2006, 02:11 AM
I don't know if I ever asked what you do for a living....what do you do? lol Kind of an awkward time to ask that.

I'll be careful, I have my mace. ;) :hug:

Haute
11-23-2006, 05:29 AM
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. :hug:

I'm getting less and less awkward about talking to Nick at work, I'm making progress! :lol:
There's also been this guy who's come in the last few days who kind of looks like Brian, it makes me do a double take...and then want to tell him to leave our store because it's disturbing me. :lol:

Lee
11-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :hug:

I'm getting less and less awkward about talking to Nick at work, I'm making progress! :lol:
There's also been this guy who's come in the last few days who kind of looks like Brian, it makes me do a double take...and then want to tell him to leave our store because it's disturbing me. :lol:

:awww:

Haute
11-24-2006, 06:11 AM
I laughed about it yesterday, but the truth of the matter is that it does bother me seeing the guy who looks like him. I felt like I was finally over everything, or close to it, and this has just brought a lot of it back; the hurt, the bitterness, the feeling of helplessness again.

I want to go wallow, and do nothing but watch Gilmore Girls. lol

Lee
11-24-2006, 03:50 PM
I laughed about it yesterday, but the truth of the matter is that it does bother me seeing the guy who looks like him. I felt like I was finally over everything, or close to it, and this has just brought a lot of it back; the hurt, the bitterness, the feeling of helplessness again.

I want to go wallow, and do nothing but watch Gilmore Girls. lol

*sigh* You don't know how well I understand that feeling. I thought I was over my bro's sudden death but recently, almost evey little things remind me of him and tears start coming.

Watching Gilmore Girls is a good way to wallow ;)

J. Corwin
11-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Don't know about the Gilmore Girls but wallowing is always a good idea. ;)

Haute
11-24-2006, 10:00 PM
Didn't really have a whole lot of time to wallow, had to work a 7 hour shift today. :eek: But who needs to wallow when there's Nick? :p

People laughed at me, but I was so excited when it was 5 p.m. that I just danced my entire way out of the store. :lol:

Haute
11-25-2006, 03:44 AM
New pictures, showing off my amateur modeling skills. :p

J. Corwin
11-25-2006, 04:30 AM
:yeah: that first one looks professional

So which ones are going in your portfolio? :lol:

Haute
11-25-2006, 04:48 AM
The first one for sure. :lol: Maybe the last one as well; my eyes freak me out in that one, because it does exactly what should happen in pictures, pierce through the photo.

I like my hair in the second one as well. :p

MissFairy
11-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Randito :hug: I thought i'd pop in and say hi (: And what good timing :p Your photos are lovely! Your hair really suits you, very dashing, sir!

Haute
11-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Sarahova! :hug: How are you doing?

You make me feel old by calling me sir. :p

cobalt60
11-25-2006, 07:05 PM
I don't know if I ever asked what you do for a living....what do you do? lol Kind of an awkward time to ask that.

I'll be careful, I have my mace. ;) :hug:

I am a radiation oncologist. Sorry I just assumed you knew.
And you are absolutely handsome. I have never seen a pic of you. :hug:

Haute
11-25-2006, 07:16 PM
I knew after you sent me a PM about being an oncologist. ;) How are you today? :hug:

And I assumed you had seen pictures of me before. ;)

cobalt60
11-25-2006, 07:19 PM
I am doing well today. Off to start dinner and hope to get a walk in shortly as well. Are you thinking of doing some modeling cuz you certainly have the look for it;)
BTW I think I just realized who the Brian is. :awww: Sorry for this cliche but life does go on. :hug:

Haute
11-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Why yes, I am planning on modeling. How ever did you know? ;)

You're making dinner already? Isn't is kind of early for that?

:hug: It's just a temporary setback, that's all. At least I think it is. Je ne sais pas.

cobalt60
11-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Well I am making an Indian veggie dish tonight. Have to cut up potatos and boil them prior to putting them on the stove top. A Dopiazi sauce with chickpeas, peas, potatos, cashews and "cheese". I can;t find the indian cheese I need at my store( this is Maine after all :lol: ) so I bought a farmer's hard cheese and am hoping for the best. Hopefully it won't screw the dish up.;) And of course it is on top of basmati rice. :drool:
Hugs bought me an early Hannukah present today- a boxed set of the Marx brothers movies so we are planning to watch one tonight with the boys. Should be fun:D

Haute
11-25-2006, 07:41 PM
The dinner sounds so good! My sister comes home tonight, so I'm hoping that tomorrow we'll get a nice dinner. :) I haven't had a real dinner in such a long time, I'm always working at night so my dinner is usually from the Chinese restaurant in the food court. :p

The Marx Brothers sounds like it'll be a lot of fun to watch. :yeah:

Lee
11-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Randy, you look like lose a few pounds from your previous pics. I like men clean shave ;) (although there's a period of time that hubby grew quit a face full of beard :eek: but it's short :p )

But of course, no matter how many days you don't shave, you still look great!!!!

Haute
11-25-2006, 10:00 PM
That's kind of funny, people always think that I've lost weight when I've actually gained. :p Well, the one with the scarf is recent at least, but a few of the others are from about a month ago, when I wasn't really eating a whole lot...yeah, not going to say much more.

And that reminds me that I do need to shave tonight, I was going to do it when I got home from work (they were cutting hours again today so I was home by 2) but I felt like being a bum so I did nothing but watch Gilmore Girls for about 4 hours. :lol:

Lee
11-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Well, those stubbles definitely make your face looks leaner!

Haute
11-25-2006, 10:14 PM
I noticed that last night when I was scanning them in, the shadows plus the color of my stubble makes it look like half my face is missing. :lol:

MissFairy
11-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Sarahova! :hug: How are you doing?

You make me feel old by calling me sir. :p
I'm doing well, thanks. I'm starting to feel the work piling on though, but at least i break for christmas vaca in a couple weeks! (: How are you? :hug:

Haha that wasn't intended, it was meant to reinforce the british-ness of saying 'dashing' :p You're not old at all! (:

Haute
11-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Same here, I have a paper that's due Thursday and I don't even have all of the book read. I just have no motivaton for college anymore. I'd rather work all the time than worry about getting things read and written. I'm looking forward to break, but I'm only getting about 2-3 weeks off this year, so it kind of stinks.

I better hope that 20 isn't old. :p

Haute
12-15-2006, 03:04 AM
Hello everyone :wavey: :hug:

Hope everyone is doing well and aren't completely stressed out by the holidays. :p I have my last exams tomorrow, and then I'm free for the next 3 weeks for American Eagle to consume every last bit of free time that I'll have. :lol:

I found out this week that I got in for the study abroad program to China this spring! :woohoo: Only 15 people out of 40 applicants got in, and I'm so excited about it!!! An entire month in China, I can't believe it! :eek:

P.S. There's a potential relationship in the works right now. ;)

Lee
12-15-2006, 03:08 AM
:wavey: Randy!

:woohoo: Which city in China will you be?

Oooo! relationship.......

Haute
12-15-2006, 03:20 AM
Two weeks in Beijing, two weeks in Kunming, and we might fly out of Shanghai now on our return flight as well as to spend 2 days in Tokyo on our flight in. :)

How are you doing, Lee? :hug:

My friend Kim at work likes to play match-maker with people we work with, so I'm letting her see what she can find out about a certain someone. :p :angel:

Lee
12-15-2006, 03:33 AM
Wow Beijing, Kunming and Shanghai!!! I have only been to Beijing. :awww:

I am OK, pretty pissed recently but then looking at things from a new perspectively helps. :lol:

so would there be a blindate?

Haute
12-15-2006, 03:44 AM
:hug: What's been getting you down?

I don't know about a blind date, more like just a normal date. Kim for now is just finding out for me if someone I like possibly likes me back. :p

Lee
12-15-2006, 03:48 AM
:hug: What's been getting you down?

this and that :p

I don't know about a blind date, more like just a normal date. Kim for now is just finding out for me if someone I like possibly likes me back. :p

So Kim is the nosiest human being. :lol:

Haute
12-15-2006, 03:56 AM
I hope things are getting better for you at least. :hug: How are the hubby and little Lee doing?

A bit, yes, but she's also the funnest person as well. :D

It was kind of funny yesterday, she was talking about how 3 of her friends had told her this week that they were gay, and I didn't really think but just said, "Well let's make it 4 then!" :lol: And then it went from there to her asking me if I liked anyone, and me trying to deny that I liked anyone, but she was being nosy until I finally said yes. And then we were on the floor folding clothes and checking Nick out by peaking around a table where he couldn't see us. :rolls:

Lee
12-15-2006, 04:00 AM
I hope things are getting better for you at least. :hug: How are the hubby and little Lee doing?

Hubby is busy working as usual and he has high blood pressure. Now I have to cut sodium from our diet (or at least from his diet). Little Lee lost about 4 lbs since the beginning of school year and I had to force him to eat. So, he's back on track for the time being.

A bit, yes, but she's also the funnest person as well. :D

It was kind of funny yesterday, she was talking about how 3 of her friends had told her this week that they were gay, and I didn't really think but just said, "Well let's make it 4 then!" :lol: And then it went from there to her asking me if I liked anyone, and me trying to deny that I liked anyone, but she was being nosy until I finally said yes. And then we were on the floor folding clothes and checking Nick out by peaking around a table where he couldn't see us. :rolls:

wondering if Nick notice what you 2 were doing ;)

Haute
12-15-2006, 04:21 AM
Maybe the high blood pressure is a sign that it's time for another vacation...or would that cause your blood pressure to go up? :p I hope that all 3 of you stay healthy though. :hug:

Unless we were talking loud enough for him to hear I don't think he knew. He had his back to us when I leaned out behind the wardrober to indicate to Kim that he's the one I like. But Kim and I aren't exactly the quietest people in the world, so there's no guarantee. :lol:

Lee
12-15-2006, 04:23 AM
No vacation until next summer. :p

Haute
12-15-2006, 04:33 AM
Meaning you already have a trip planned out? Where are you thinking of going to? :D

Lee
12-15-2006, 04:35 AM
Meaning you already have a trip planned out? Where are you thinking of going to? :D

Where else? :sobbing: Canada where our families live!

Haute
12-15-2006, 05:09 AM
Didn't you go to California this summer? I didn't know if maybe you were going to see the East Coast this time.

I need to get going, exam at 10:30 tomorrow.

Take care, Lee! :hug:

Lee
12-15-2006, 05:14 AM
Night :hug:

J. Corwin
12-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Moving on quickly from your ex-wife I see Randy. :p
Nice to have you back and good luck with all your exams. :hug: I'm all done already. :p

Lee
12-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Nice to have you back and good luck with all your exams. :hug: I'm all done already. :p

The wife is not exactly EX- :p

J. Corwin
12-16-2006, 02:34 AM
The wife is not exactly EX- :p

Interesting. :p So what does the wife think about this all, Randy? ;)

Haute
12-16-2006, 07:22 AM

As Lee said, not quite ex-wife just yet. :lol: And I'm sure she's okay with it, since she came into American Eagle today to help the guy she's seeing pick out an outfit. :rolls: But I'm not sure she actually knows that I'm gay. lol Not that she'll really be surprised. I can hear her answer already, "Yeah, that makes sense. All the attractive anorexic male models are gay anyway." :lol:

I almost missed my exam today. It was at 10:30 and I woke up at 10:12. :eek: It went alright, especially for me not having read the entire last section of the book. :p

Haute
12-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Sue!! The Imogen concert last night was really good! We got to meet her afterwards! :woohoo: She is so tall, I'm 6'0" and she was taller than me! :eek:

She sang all of 'Speak for Yourself,' 'Let Go,' and 'Come Here Boy.' :) And she is gorgeous in real life. :hearts: I have a few pictures left to take before the roll is used up, but I'll post the pics from the concert. :)

cobalt60
12-19-2006, 05:22 PM
Sue!! The Imogen concert last night was really good! We got to meet her afterwards! :woohoo: She is so tall, I'm 6'0" and she was taller than me! :eek:

She sang all of 'Speak for Yourself,' 'Let Go,' and 'Come Here Boy.' :) And she is gorgeous in real life. :hearts: I have a few pictures left to take before the roll is used up, but I'll post the pics from the concert. :)

I am glad you had a great time. "Come here boy" was the very first song I ever heard of hers. I was hooked. Remind me of the duo she was in a few years back please. I would like that CD if I can find it.

Haute
12-20-2006, 12:29 AM
I am glad you had a great time. "Come here boy" was the very first song I ever heard of hers. I was hooked. Remind me of the duo she was in a few years back please. I would like that CD if I can find it.

Are you talking about Frou Frou? I have that cd if you want me to burn a copy of it for you. :) Oh! I had to go to 4 different stores tonight, but I finally found a copy of iMegaphone! :woohoo: I still have the copy that you burned for me, but now I have an official copy that I can get her to sign for me next time I see her. :D

And Immi and moi. :D Could there be 2 hotter tall brunettes? I think not! ;-)

cobalt60
12-20-2006, 12:31 AM
:woohoo: You guys look great;) I would love a copy of Frou Frou's CD but take your time :lol: Glad you had a good time :hug: Sounds like you have been busy these last few weeks.

Haute
12-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Just a tad busy lately. ;) But I had my fun last night to make up for all of it. :lol:

I just have to hope that my burner will cooperate with me so that I can burn you a copy. :unsure: It's a great cd though. :yeah:

cobalt60
12-20-2006, 12:44 AM
Just a tad busy lately. ;) But I had my fun last night to make up for all of it. :lol:

I just have to hope that my burner will cooperate with me so that I can burn you a copy. :unsure: It's a great cd though. :yeah:

Not to worry. I can get a copy through Amazon or Borders or Barnes and Noble ;) Are you out of school for the holidays?

Haute
12-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Yes, finished for the semester on Friday. :D Now I have 3 weeks to do nothing but work, a lot. :lol: I'm getting close to 35 hours this week, and worked 34 last week during finals. :scared:

cobalt60
12-20-2006, 01:07 AM
It will keep you out of trouble :aplot: Just kidding. I worked lots during school as well and fulltime over vacations. Anything to earn a buck.

Haute
12-20-2006, 01:40 AM
If things can work out with Nick, working a lot will only get me into trouble. :aplot: :angel:

Haute
12-27-2006, 01:19 AM
IMO, day after Christmas is worse than day after Thanksgiving. :eek:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. :wavey: :hug:

Lee
12-28-2006, 04:01 AM
:sobbing: I am sick with flu since Christmas Eve.

Haute
01-06-2007, 12:37 AM
I hope you're feeling better, Lee. :hug: Seems like a lot of people have been coming down with the flu the last few weeks.

Wisdom teeth finally came out today. They gave me Vikoden, but I don't really need it. My face (my lips especially) is more swollen than anything else, and it's more uncomfortable than painful. Trying to eat is entertaining though because I can't really get the spoon beyond my lips. :lol:

Lee
01-07-2007, 04:57 AM
I am recovered from flu but another problem pops up and I'm on antiinflammatory drugs right now. Hopefully no problem.

:hug:

Recover from your oral surgery yet?

Haute
01-11-2007, 02:14 AM
I'm still trying to recover, and I'm fine when I'm on Vicodin...I'm completely out of it but at least there's no pain. :p But unfortunately I'm still on Vicodin because there's still pain when I'm not on it. :sad: I have my check-up on Friday, so we'll see what the surgeon says then.

Oh, and I kind of have a new suitor. :angel:

Lee
01-11-2007, 02:17 AM

:aplot:

Haute
01-11-2007, 03:51 AM
He's in one of my classes this semester and we're going to Beijing together, so he wants to get together before the trip to get to know me better. :)

J. Corwin
01-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm still trying to recover, and I'm fine when I'm on Vicodin...I'm completely out of it but at least there's no pain. :p But unfortunately I'm still on Vicodin because there's still pain when I'm not on it. :sad: I have my check-up on Friday, so we'll see what the surgeon says then.

You should have had your check-up by now...hope it went ok. I had a single wisdom tooth pulled out a few years ago and the pain, blood, and nastiness lasted for several days. :o

He's in one of my classes this semester and we're going to Beijing together, so he wants to get together before the trip to get to know me better. :)

Oh this sounds like it's gonna be serious...;)

Haute
01-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Превет :wavey: My check-up went fine, one of my stitches started driving me crazy though when it started coming loose, so I ended up just working it out with my tongue...oh my talents. :lol:

And nothing so far as developed with Dave (Beijing guy). He invited me over a few weeks ago, but I couldn't make it because of work and haven't heard anything from him since. Plus, I kind of get the feeling that he's a douche. I have douchedar. :lol:

On the up side things are getting more interesting with Nick. If I hadn't been completely blind to the look he gave me he might have stayed the night on Sunday. Je suis un bête. :p

And I had a semi-coming out this weekend; my sister knows now, and luckily she's behind me 100%. :) :hug:

P.S. I'm rockin' a new hair style.

Lee
01-25-2007, 02:54 AM
Good to know you are fine healthwise. :wavey:

Sister is the best. :hug:

Nick :aplot:

Haute
01-25-2007, 02:57 AM
Hi Lee :hug:

How are you doing?

The really confusing part is that as far as I know Nick is still seeing someone. :shrug:

Lee
01-25-2007, 03:04 AM
Hi Lee :hug:

How are you doing?

Doing OK! Snow a little bit here :lol: My ankle has been bothering me since the beginning of the year but I get by. A bit busy and Chinese New Year is on the way.

The really confusing part is that as far as I know Nick is still seeing someone. :shrug:

:shrug:

Haute
01-25-2007, 03:10 AM
Hope it really is a little snow and not a lot! :hug: I'm kind of hoping for more snow here, say maybe this weekend when I work with Nick again...and this time I'll be more alert on if he wants to stay over because the roads are bad. :lol:

Hope your ankle isn't anything too serious, you haven't twisted it or anything have you?

Lee
01-25-2007, 03:27 AM
My ankle is very old injury. :shrug:

:lol: It's not even supposed to snow here. No, we only have very little snow.

Haute
01-25-2007, 03:30 AM
No dancing for you for awhile then. :hug: How did you first injure it?

How much snow have you gotten? Besides "a little" I mean. :p

Lee
01-25-2007, 03:34 AM
No dancing for you for awhile then. :hug: How did you first injure it?

Ice-skating in the good old being young and stupid days. Instead of going home rest the ankle in nice and warm place, I stayed with friends. It's a party on the cold winter day in Canada on a frozen lagoon.

How much snow have you gotten? Besides "a little" I mean. :p

Less than 1/4" of snow.

Haute
01-25-2007, 03:39 AM
You didn't break your ankle back then, did you? :eek:

I think we have about a foot of snow now, not really sure. I'm not a good judge of measurement, distance, and apparently temperature (:lol: ).

Lee
01-25-2007, 03:45 AM
You didn't break your ankle back then, did you? :eek:

No, just a minor twist and since it's so cold, not really felt it. But that's the problem.

GRRRR! Stupid Vaidisova, if she challenged that point, she won the game and get to 4-5 now. :smash:

Haute
01-25-2007, 03:49 AM
Ooo, kind of sounds like what happened to my dad last winter...except that he did break bones in his feet. Didn't go to the hospital for 2 days because he thought they were only swollen.

Are you wanting Vaidisova to win? I don't particularly care for Serena, but I want her to win so that it'll inspire Venus. :angel: :p

Lee
01-25-2007, 03:59 AM
I don't really care who wins. But I am mad at the way Serena prepared herself for the tournament. She was totally out of shape at the beginning of the tournament but still managed to bang her way and now in the final. I hate it that any professional athlete can get away from this.

I have to give her the credit of being extremely mentally tough and confident though.

Haute
01-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Apparently Serena's not really out of shape, just big bosomed. :lol:

I'm coming to the conclusion that there's something about winter semesters in general that cause me to freak out. Freshman year I had a panic attack 2 weeks into the semester because of my classes, last winter it was 17 credits that did me in, and this semester it's going to be POL 301 and Russian that are going to get me...and I say this because I'm working on the proposal right now for my research paper for 301 and I'm already freaked. :scared:

Lee
01-30-2007, 11:04 PM
or is it because of the weather? :tape:

Haute
01-30-2007, 11:11 PM
I think it's the universe against me. :lol: It's just a coincidence that my work load for winter semester ends up being the most unbearable.

This paper is due in 24 hours, and I'm freaking out right now because I misread the directions and it says it's supposed to be 2 pages single spaced, and I only had enough prepared for 2 pages double spaced. :scared: I have no clue how I'm going to double the size of this paper, unless I actually started writing the final paper as part of this. I hate college.

Lee
01-30-2007, 11:18 PM
How about the fonts? use a bigger one?

And another way to cheat single/double spaces is made it like 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 spaces.

Haute
01-30-2007, 11:38 PM
I might be able to get away with 1.25 at most. Dr. Munroe has been somewhat lenient about length requirements in other classes, but since this is the research methods class I don't know if he'll still be that way.

The good thing about these winter semester freak outs is that I get to a point where I start eat uncontrollably and actually get into a normal weight range. :lol: I'm on about my fifth piece of chicken right now and I've had about 10 pierogis as well in the last hour.

Lee
01-30-2007, 11:43 PM
There you go ;)

Haute
01-31-2007, 01:14 AM
I've already gained 5 pounds between yesterday and today. If I keep this up I won't be a size 4 anymore. :rolls:

This could be do-able if I stick to a 1.25 spacing.

Haute
02-05-2007, 02:31 AM
So I ended up going it double-spaced, my friend and I decided that I can basically get away with anything in Dr. Munroe's class since I've had him for so many classes and, you know, he's going to be in my non-existent wedding and everything. :p :lol:

With the way this semester is going, I'm very much looking forward to get majorly trashed this week for my 21st. :D I've invited Nick to go out with us, so we'll see what happens there. Me, Nick, and alcohol could be a great combination. :p

Lee
02-05-2007, 02:23 PM
With the way this semester is going, I'm very much looking forward to get majorly trashed this week for my 21st. :D I've invited Nick to go out with us, so we'll see what happens there. Me, Nick, and alcohol could be a great combination. :p

:aplot:

J. Corwin
02-05-2007, 08:21 PM
:lol:

I'm as excited as Lee looking forward to you updating us on the debauchery. ;)

Haute
02-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Have to see if he goes first, then I'll get back to you about debauchery. :lol:
He'll get back to me later on whether he can go or not, but there were so many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in his message. lol That's a good sign I take it? lol

How are you doing Jace?!?

J. Corwin
02-05-2007, 10:42 PM
So what did you tell him to make him reply with a thousand and one exclamation points?! :lol:

I'm doing well but busy with work lately. Work being school, and work being girl. ;) Can't decide which one is harder. ;) One definitely is more fun of course lol

acoffeygirl
02-05-2007, 10:45 PM
I haven't been here in ages....how are you boys?!?!

J. Corwin
02-05-2007, 10:54 PM
better now that you're here!

acoffeygirl
02-05-2007, 10:55 PM
awwww...you sure do know how to brighten a girl's day!

J. Corwin
02-05-2007, 10:59 PM
you know you still owe me some come-from-behinds :lol:

are you at work?

Lee
02-05-2007, 11:02 PM
:wavey: Amber and Jace!!!!

J. Corwin
02-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Lee! :hug: how are you? did you quit spanish this semester?

Lee
02-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Lee! :hug: how are you? did you quit spanish this semester?

:hug: Jace

No, I didn't quit. My first year Spanish teacher bullied me to take lessons again. She teaches my class this year and I am having fun.

acoffeygirl
02-05-2007, 11:17 PM
Yes Jace...I'm at work. I do owe you...but you are never online when I am!

Hi Lee!! :hug:

Lee
02-05-2007, 11:18 PM
:hug: Amber!

acoffeygirl
02-05-2007, 11:38 PM
:hug: Amber!

awwww....my posting has been pretty limited these days! :(

Lee
02-05-2007, 11:40 PM
You are otherwise occupied ;)

You moved to a new place, didn't you? Have you settled yet?

J. Corwin
02-05-2007, 11:48 PM
:hug: Jace

No, I didn't quit. My first year Spanish teacher bullied me to take lessons again. She teaches my class this year and I am having fun.

Are you retaking the same class or are you taking Spanish 2?!

My Spanish 3 and Spanish AP teacher (same woman) was very nice, sweet, and easy-going and as a result I didn't learn that much.

Yes Jace...I'm at work. I do owe you...but you are never online when I am!

Hi Lee!! :hug:

we'll have to double up, french-style...

Lee
02-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Are you retaking the same class or are you taking Spanish 2?!

My Spanish 3 and Spanish AP teacher (same woman) was very nice, sweet, and easy-going and as a result I didn't learn that much.

I am taking a beginner 2 class. It's supposed to be the same class as last year but I'm learning something totally different this year. :lol:

She's very nice and sweet but she will bully you to work on your Spanish if you're not working hard enough. :sobbing:

Haute
02-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Amber! :hug: I was beginning to think you fell off the earth! How have you been? :hug:

Jace... :lol: As long as one is fun. :p

Good luck with Spanish, Lee. :hug: Russian is making me want to be suicidal... :scared: :lol:

Lee
02-06-2007, 02:39 AM
A little bit early. :kiss:

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/816/MUDSCROLLS_new.JPG

Haute
02-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Aww, thanks Lee! :hug:

Lee
02-06-2007, 03:04 AM
You have a great day tomorrow. :hug:

Lee
02-06-2007, 03:06 AM
And I'm not sure whether you prefer one like this ;)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/816/winnie_the_pooh.jpg

Haute
02-06-2007, 03:50 AM
That is cute, but not for a 21st birthday. :p

So, I think I screwed up and ended up pissing Nick off. :shrug:

Lee
02-06-2007, 04:04 AM
That is cute, but not for a 21st birthday. :p

So, I think I screwed up and ended up pissing Nick off. :shrug:

:awww: Would it be just misunderstanding? :hug:

Haute
02-06-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm reallly hoping so. I was trying to show that I was concerned for him, but I think I ended up hitting a nerve. Hopefully I'm overreacting to it, if he still goes on Thursday after this it'll be a miracle and a REALLY great sign. :lol:

acoffeygirl
02-06-2007, 07:18 AM
You are otherwise occupied ;)

You moved to a new place, didn't you? Have you settled yet?

Yes that has taken some of my time...and then holidays and moving etc... I am settled and it seems to be going well!

Amber! :hug: I was beginning to think you fell off the earth! How have you been? :hug:

Jace... :lol: As long as one is fun. :p

Good luck with Spanish, Lee. :hug: Russian is making me want to be suicidal... :scared: :lol:

Hi Randy!!! I've been good....just busy and trying to not live my entire life online!! :lol:

Hope things work out for Thursday....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Haute
02-07-2007, 12:06 AM
I understand that completely about not wanting to be online so much. Glad to know you're doing well. :) :hug:

Nick wasn't mad, so that's a good thing, but he closes Thursday night so he might not be able to go.

cobalt60
02-07-2007, 12:18 AM
Happy Birthday Randy :banana: :hug:

J. Corwin
02-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Happy belated birthday Randy! :rocker2:

Hangover much? ;)

Haute
02-08-2007, 03:00 PM
No...not yet, but tomorrow maybe. :p

acoffeygirl
02-13-2007, 03:54 AM
That must have been one hell of a hangover!

Haute
02-13-2007, 06:09 AM
So we went out to Churchill's first Thursday night. It was just my friend Katie and I for awhile until everyone else started arriving around 10:30, including Nick :D and our manager Amy. I was really glad to see him, and I was surprised he came when he said that he had class at 9 the next morning. :eek: I remember pointing at his crotch a lot at one point...I think maybe I was talking about his belt, but definitely pointing south of the belt. :lol: He and Amy left around 12:30, and then the 4 of us left went to the White Horse Tavern until about quarter to 2...and that was a lot of fun because I was thoroughly drunk by then, and I'm a fun drunk. :lol:

Saturday night I went out with my friend Zoe to a party at her boyfriend's house. Theater majors are very strange people, let me say that now. The party was themed around the entire 'Sweet 16' concept, which meant coming dressed like a high school stereotype and later in the evening meant spin the bottle. Zoe and I went as a conservative who was clueless that her boyfriend was gay. :lol: So the theater majors, when they drink a lot their clothes don't stay on for very long...and straight men should always keep their clothes on. :tape: I had just done a shot of Bacardi when I saw an unnecessary hairy ass pointed up in the air, so that mixed with a lot of other drinks from the night finally made me go running to the bathroom to puke. But it turns out that I'm a happy puker. :lol: Zoe kept remarking on how I was still in high spirits while bent over the toilet.

And of course as soon as I finished in there is when they wanted to play spin the bottle. :rolleyes: I finally played and ended up having to kiss Zoe's boyfriend, his friend Jordan (straight men aren't the ones I want to be kissing lol), made out with Zoe and some other woman, and kissed a lesbian as well. Neither of us converted back to be straight with that one. :lol: I think Zoe wanted to set me up with someone at the party, and I was open to it, but he was kind of a jerk once you got to know him.
I had fun there, but I wouldn't go again. Theater people are extremely clicky, so it hard to really talk to anyone there because they kept talking about all these other people I don't know and all these past times when they've all hung out before...so I was feeling a little left out especially once Zoe disappeared for the last hour I was there. Fun...lol

Lee
02-13-2007, 02:23 PM
So you had a great 21st birthday! ;)

Waiting for more news with Nick :aplot:

Haute
02-13-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm waiting on more news about him too. :p

MisterQ
02-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Happy belated bday, Randy. :aparty:

Haute
02-17-2007, 05:41 AM
So I finally got my friend to sign up for MySpace today so that she could see pictures of Nick. :p Her reaction?

"If one of you guys had ovaries you two would have gorgeous kids!" :rolls:

And that right there is the reason I should tell him why we need to date. :lol:

Hope everyone's week has been going well. :) :hug:

Haute
03-24-2007, 04:49 AM
Здравствуй :wavey:

I hope everyone is doing well. :hug:

I have about 12 pages left of my research paper and I'll be basically done with the hardest part of the semester, and then soon it'll be time for Beijing! :woohoo:

Cindy19
03-24-2007, 03:14 PM
is already in Beijing :lol:

Lee
03-24-2007, 11:25 PM
:rocker:

Haute
03-25-2007, 04:11 AM
Hi Lee :wavey: :hug: How are you doing?

Lee
03-25-2007, 04:18 AM
:wavey: Randy

As usual http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/laundry.gif

Lee
03-25-2007, 04:18 AM
Spring in Beijing is a good time. :banana:

Haute
03-25-2007, 05:40 AM
Laundry fun, how nice. :p

I found out this week that I got the scholarship for the trip, and even though I've known for awhile that I was going, it finally hit me that I'm going. I found out Wednesday and it was just like, "Holy crap, I'm going to China!" :eek: :lol:

I finally have Nick news to report as well. I finally had a talk with him tonight, and as soon as things settle down for both of us in a few weeks (he has a play for the next two weekends, and I have a huge research paper this week and another one next week) we're going to go out. :D

J. Corwin
03-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Beijing! I still remember my trip to China in Summer 04 like it was yesterday :hearts: You and Nick are going to have such a blast. Ever thought about a cruise on the Yangtze? ;)

Cindy19
03-25-2007, 09:40 AM
:p in fact, i thought this is " The "its not true" thread.... " thread, so i came in and posted...then i notcied, i ve got a wrong place but with a right answer... :lol:

Lee
03-25-2007, 09:24 PM
:lol: Cindy!

:bounce: You and Nick!!!!!

Jace, cruise on Yangtze is quite a distance from Beijing. :p

J. Corwin
03-25-2007, 09:36 PM

I know I know :p Still doesn't change the fact that it was nice when I toured China and it'd be romantic if Randy and Nick went on a river cruise. :p

:hearts:

That other city...starts with a Q...was like a fairy tale when I went there with all the fog and light rain. :cool:

Lee
03-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Wow, you went to lots of places in China. I'm jealouse. :p

I have only been to Beijing and Guangdong, where my hometown is.

J. Corwin
03-25-2007, 10:02 PM
I only went to China once, but I made the most out of it.:p

I want to go back again soon.

Haute
03-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Beijing! I still remember my trip to China in Summer 04 like it was yesterday :hearts: You and Nick are going to have such a blast. Ever thought about a cruise on the Yangtze? ;)

Jace! :wavey: :hug: What's new with you?

That cruise on the Yangtze sounds nice, especially with Nick, but while I'm in Beijing in May he'll be in Sweden. :p

J. Corwin
03-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Oh I'm just hanging in there :lol: This week is Spring Break for me so it can't be all that bad. ;) I'm gonna be coaching someone in tennis, I wonder who paid him to do that. :tennis:

Haute
03-26-2007, 01:08 AM
I never got a spring break this semester. :sobbing: Mott and U of M are on different schedules, so because of the one week difference I got cheated out of a break. I was very much in need of a break a few weeks ago, but things are looking up for me. :D

Cindy19
03-27-2007, 01:51 AM
I only went to China once, but I made the most out of it.:p

I want to go back again soon.

Will you come to shanghai and give me a big gift Grandpa?:p

Cindy19
03-27-2007, 01:53 AM
:lol: Cindy!

:p.....I keep silence :rolleyes:

Haute
04-16-2007, 04:21 AM
It was finally eating away at me too much, so I finally told my mom tonight.

And I'm relieved that I did because I've been an idiot this past week when it came to Nick, but this is the big change I needed to wake up me, and I can finally go for it. I'm actually HAPPY now and this is going to change my mindset. I told him tonight to give me a call about going out for dinner later this week, but if he doesn't by Wednesday I can actually be straight up about calling him and being completely honest.

My mind is every which way right now, and I wish he weren't working the floor set at work right now so that I could call him and tell him to forget the sad person who couldn't really talk to him before, because I've finally made the change in the right direction. :D

cobalt60
04-16-2007, 01:59 PM
:wavey:

Lee
04-16-2007, 04:13 PM
:wavey: :hug:

Haute
04-17-2007, 03:41 AM
:hug: And 20 minutes after that message he texted me, and we ended up talking on the phone for 2 hours. :D

How are you both doing? :hug: :hug:

Lee
04-17-2007, 03:44 AM
Randy! :wavey:

My allergy is killing me include my whole family. Brutus is the worst. :sobbing: Hubby took him to the vet today and the bill is $128 :tape:

Haute
04-17-2007, 03:55 AM
$128 for what? Not a regular check up I hope! :tape:

Lee
04-17-2007, 04:03 AM
$128 for what? Not a regular check up I hope! :tape:

consultation and medications. Brutus looks almost like a baboon around his rump because of allergy caused skin irritation and lost his fur. :sad:

Haute
04-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Poor Brutus :sad:

Haute
04-21-2007, 04:45 PM
I had my first date with Nick last night, and we're planning on going out again tonight. :)

MisterQ
04-21-2007, 06:38 PM
I had my first date with Nick last night, and we're planning on going out again tonight. :)

That's great! :hatoff: :aparty:

Haute
04-24-2007, 05:39 AM
We've had a talk, and there's not going to be a second date.

Lee
04-24-2007, 03:52 PM
:awww: Randy

Haute
04-24-2007, 09:36 PM
He was completely honest, and I really appreciate that. But now I'm feeling dispair of being alone and stuck in a city with no career opportunities for me, and I'm really thinking that this is going to be it now, this'll be my push to leave everything and go to New York. I'm already getting ready to apply to Ford Models, Elite Model Management, possibly Wilhelmina...and I think Saturday I'm going to give AE my two weeks notice, which would be good timing since that'll be the same time I would finish before the trip.

Nick was my only hope of finding something good in Flint, to keep me here to finish my degree out, but I feel like it's not worth it to stay here any longer.

Lee
04-24-2007, 11:49 PM
You don't feel like to finish your degree first?

MisterQ
04-25-2007, 01:37 AM
Sorry to hear the disappointing Nick news. :sad:

How much more of your degree do you have left?

New York is great... but New York can be tough. Give yourself an added advantage if you are close to getting your degree, and finish it. :hug:

Haute
04-25-2007, 05:08 AM
You don't feel like to finish your degree first?

I hate my major, it's not what I want to do anymore, I haven't felt any passion for college for the last 8 months. I've never been more stressed by classes in my life, and it's not worth it. Before I didn't mind the stress because I felt like I was accomplishing something with it, but not now.

How much more of your degree do you have left?

New York is great... but New York can be tough. Give yourself an added advantage if you are close to getting your degree, and finish it.

I have 4 classes plus my internship, but then I still have a few basic classes as well as half of both my minors to finish, and if I chose to finish my minors as well I'd still be going to college for an extra year (5 years total).

I just know that I can't stay in Michigan any more. There are no career opportunities for me here, and seeing how Nick doesn't feel the same way about me there isn't anything left in the relationship department to keep me here. I'm not going to find someone here, that's for sure.

J. Corwin
04-25-2007, 07:32 AM
Randy :hug:

Do you think you would possibly regret it if you came so close but didn't finish your degree? And there's nothing wrong with 5 years (I needed 5) especially when you have two minors on the side too. :)

Whatever you do, don't let the immediate break-up emotions compromise what you'd normally do.

Lee
04-25-2007, 05:43 PM
I agree with Jace, Randy.

Down the road, you need your degree. Even you succeed in modelling, that career won't last long.

Right now is not the best time to make any important decision.

Haute
04-26-2007, 03:05 AM
This is a way I've felt for a long time, and this just gives me a reason to make that first push. I've known for 6 months now that Political Science is not what I want to do with my life, and at this point I would rather go back to school in a few years to get a degree in piano performance, or even go into professional photography. Political Science isn't my thing, I realize that now, I think I went into it for all the wrong reasons. I'm an artistic creature deep down, and I need to do something that'll give me an outlet for that energy. And Michigan isn't the place to do it, not for me anyway. I do want to be able to stand out, make a name for myself, but at the same time I need to be able to lose myself in a big city like New York, Chicago, or Miami.

Haute
05-08-2007, 02:45 AM
The big day is finally upon us! I have to be at the airport in 14 hours. :woohoo:

You guys take care and I'll talk to you in a few weeks! :hug:

Lee
05-08-2007, 03:52 AM
bon voyage Randy!

:kiss:

Haute
05-31-2007, 02:24 AM
Ni hao! A month later I have returned from the land of China! It was the best time of my life, I can't believe I went!

I'll post pictures and tell more stories once I've gotten sleep. Oh I missed my bed! :lol:

Lee
05-31-2007, 03:36 AM
您好! Randy! 欢迎您返回来!

J. Corwin
05-31-2007, 05:41 AM
Ni hao! A month later I have returned from the land of China! It was the best time of my life, I can't believe I went!

I'll post pictures and tell more stories once I've gotten sleep. Oh I missed my bed! :lol:

您好! Randy!

Ni hao Randy! Hope your trip wasn't mosquito-infested like mine was a few years ago. :smoke:

欢迎您返回来!

:scratch: I'm guessing that means you're happy he's back. :p

Haute
05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
I only know pin yin, Lee, but xie xie (I think lol)! :hug: :hug: (What do the characters mean? lol)

No mosquitos, but I woke up every morning in Beijing covered with bug bites. The first night there I opened the shower curtain to find a cochroach in there. I was ready to leave. :lol: Supposedly there was a malaria outbreak in Kunming just before we arrived there, but Dr. Cao said that we shouldn't worry about getting a malaria shot. Who knows.

My body is still on Beijing time though, I only slept 6 hours last night and woke up at 5. I said I wanted to sleep until 5 in the afternoon today, but I guess I should have clarified 5 pm here, not Beijing time! :lol:

I have 800 pictures to go through, but I'll start posting them in a few days. :)

Lee
05-31-2007, 04:42 PM
:lol: Randy

Jace got most of the Chinese words right.

您好is Ni Hao 欢迎您返回来 is welcome back, not exactly the same as happy you're back.

Haute
05-31-2007, 08:02 PM
I'll make sure to remember those. :) I do want to learn Mandarin someday, but I don't think there's much room left in my head unless I forgot Spanish completely. :p

BTW, can we not change thread titles ourselves anymore? :confused:

Lee
05-31-2007, 09:26 PM
:confused: Yes, you can.

You can either double click on the title or click edit on your first post and then click go advance

Haute
06-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Now it worked, that's better. ;)

I'm having a harder time readjusting than I thought I would. All of our food is making me sick because I haven't had any food treated with chemicals or preservatives in a month, nor have I had dairy in just as long. My stomach/intestines are in knots each time I eat now. And my sleep schedule is completely screwed up. Like now, it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm wide awake after having fallen asleep at 5. :sad:

Lee
06-02-2007, 07:51 AM
The trick for fighting jetlag is resist the temptation to sleep during the day. Hope your biological clock adjust soon.

I remembered the first time I was back to Hong Kong after moving to Canada. It's been less than 3 years. My brother (who also lived in Canada) and I were back for my father's funeral. The night before our return, we went out to have dinner with another brother and my mother who still lived in Hong Kong at that time. After we returned, it took us a few days to feel anything we ate because there was sooo much MSG in the restaurant food and we were not used to that.

Cindy19
06-03-2007, 03:29 AM
Surprised to see the title, and Xie Xie for what>
bu yong xie! :lol:

Haute
06-06-2007, 04:59 AM
Xie xie for the memories in China. ;) It's not everywhere that you can climb the Great Wall, see Tiananmen Square, and climb up into the foothills of the Himalayas. :)

Cindy19
06-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh, u visited so much great places of China, i am shit, to be a typical chinese, i havent been to these places. :o

Lee
06-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Xie xie for the memories in China. ;) It's not everywhere that you can climb the Great Wall, see Tiananmen Square, and climb up into the foothills of the Himalayas. :)

I've been to the Great Wall and Tiananmen Square but not the foothills of the Himalayas. :(

Louche
06-07-2007, 01:09 AM
I would love to ride the Qinghai-Tibet railway to Lhasa. :D It must be spectacular.

Haute
06-13-2007, 04:02 AM
I would love to take it to Lhasa also, but I'm not in favor of the economic inbalance that it's creating in Tibet where the Han are benefiting the most while the Tibetans are seeing little or no change in their economic position.

Lee: if you're ever back in China, definitely make the trip to Lijiang for a few days to see both Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Tiger Leaping Gorge. Both were so spectacular, I had somewhat of a spiritual reawakening while at JDSM. :)

If things work out for me, I may be going back to YNNU next year for a few months to learn Chinese. Dr. Cao is going to e-mail Dr. Wu in the next few days to see if it'll be possible for a few of us to go back there to either study Chinese or go there to teach English at YNNU. I think I'm the only one who's interested in learning Chinese, and kind of grateful for that because I really can't stand the other two people who were interested in going to teach English. :lol: Dave is thinking about it, that'd be kind of fun if we both went, and I think we'd get on a lot better without everyone else. He and I do better when it's just us talking one-on-one.

Lee
06-13-2007, 05:48 PM
I would love to take it to Lhasa also, but I'm not in favor of the economic inbalance that it's creating in Tibet where the Han are benefiting the most while the Tibetans are seeing little or no change in their economic position.

Lee: if you're ever back in China, definitely make the trip to Lijiang for a few days to see both Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Tiger Leaping Gorge. Both were so spectacular, I had somewhat of a spiritual reawakening while at JDSM. :)

I am trying very hard to picture the Chinese name in my head. :lol: I think Lijiang is a river, right?

If things work out for me, I may be going back to YNNU next year for a few months to learn Chinese. Dr. Cao is going to e-mail Dr. Wu in the next few days to see if it'll be possible for a few of us to go back there to either study Chinese or go there to teach English at YNNU. I think I'm the only one who's interested in learning Chinese, and kind of grateful for that because I really can't stand the other two people who were interested in going to teach English. :lol: Dave is thinking about it, that'd be kind of fun if we both went, and I think we'd get on a lot better without everyone else. He and I do better when it's just us talking one-on-one.

Yes, it's much better if you have a practise partner when learning another language.

Haute
06-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Lijiang is a city. :p I think I saw the pinyin a few times as Li Jiang, but most Western maps put it as Lijiang. It's about an hour away from the first bend of the Yangtze River.

Lee
06-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Lijiang is a city. :p I think I saw the pinyin a few times as Li Jiang, but most Western maps put it as Lijiang. It's about an hour away from the first bend of the Yangtze River.

:shrug: I am not familia with the Romanized pin yin. :o

Haute
06-14-2007, 04:07 PM
That's probably because I found the real pinyin and it's not that at all. :p

I did find a Wikipedia page for Lijiang though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lijiang_City

They have the Chinese name as being 丽江市.

Lee
06-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Honestly, I never heard of Lijiang City. Yunnan is pretty foreign to Southerner like me. :lol:

Haute
06-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Probably because it's all up in the mountains. :p It's really nice in Yunnan, Kunming is known as the 'City of Eternal Spring' and has decent weather all year round. Lijiang was spectacular with mountains being all around it. :) I hope, I hope I can go back!

J. Corwin
06-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Lucky Randy :sobbing:...I don't know if I'll be able to go to China this summer after all. :sad:

Lee
06-14-2007, 10:19 PM
por que Jace

J. Corwin
06-14-2007, 10:25 PM
porque some financial issues with the fam right now...
hopefully it'll be resolved soon :shrug:

J. Corwin
06-14-2007, 10:26 PM
how are you Lee?!

It's so damn hot here (yeah yeah I know you live in AZ but still :p). Yesterday my friend and I stopped tennis mid-first set and just jumped into the pool, rackets and all. :lol:

Lee
06-14-2007, 10:28 PM

:hug: Good luck.

Lee
06-14-2007, 10:35 PM
how are you Lee?!

It's so damn hot here (yeah yeah I know you live in AZ but still :p). Yesterday my friend and I stopped tennis mid-first set and just jumped into the pool, rackets and all. :lol:

I have better days or weeks ;) but otherwise I am fine.

It's 110°F today here. And my airconditioning haven't stop since yesterday. Including late at night and early morning. I even set the thermostat to 80°F :shrug:

J. Corwin
06-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Wouldn't you set the thermostat to like 60 or something to balance out the heat? 80 seems way too warm. :shrug:

Lee
06-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Wouldn't you set the thermostat to like 60 or something to balance out the heat? 80 seems way too warm. :shrug:

76 is the recommend temperature but I prefer warmer. This way, my units won't work too hard and also, the change in temperature won't be too high when I get in and out of the house.

Haute
06-16-2007, 03:30 AM

:hug: I hope things work out for you so you can still go, it's quite the experience to go over there. I really hope I can go back next spring to have a more serious experience there.

Haute
06-21-2007, 04:50 AM
My sister had a baby boy this evening! 7 lbs, 19 1/2 inches. :woohoo: :D :D

Lee
06-21-2007, 05:49 AM
Congrat Uncle Randy!

See you in 3 weeks.

Haute
08-02-2007, 11:18 PM
So this is only my ghost come back to haunt you for not posting in for so long. :p

Computer crashed 6 weeks ago so that sucked, a lot. Couldn't get in touch with people that I didn't have phone numbers for, and I missed my music so much! :sad: But I'm back now. :)

Just got my ear pierced today, so I come back sporting metal as well. :p

Lee
08-02-2007, 11:21 PM
So how's your plan now?

Haute
08-02-2007, 11:27 PM
I have a plan? :lol: My plan is hopefully to graduate by this Spring, I need to start looking into my options for where to intern at. I want to try for NYC or DC if I stay stateside for it. And as far as the modeling goes, I've at least gotten an invite to see a scout from Ford Models the next time they're in the Michigan-Chicago area. :)

How have you been doing Lee? :) :hug:

Lee
08-02-2007, 11:31 PM
I have a plan? :lol: My plan is hopefully to graduate by this Spring, I need to start looking into my options for where to intern at. I want to try for NYC or DC if I stay stateside for it.

This Spring :confused: Ain't we in Summer already? :p

And as far as the modeling goes, I've at least gotten an invite to see a scout from Ford Models the next time they're in the Michigan-Chicago area. :)

Wow, that's great!!!!!!

How have you been doing Lee? :) :hug:

hanging onto another week and my boy will be back to school. :banana:

Haute
08-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Sorry, I'm already calling Spring 2008 as this spring. :p Shows how desperate I am to finish up with school. ;)

I can't tell at all that you're excited for him to go back. ;)

Lee
08-03-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm glad you determine to finish school.

:eek: My son's school is flooded with mud. :awww: Well, it's his old school now. Still I'm sorry for the teachers and staff. The school starts next week.

Haute
08-03-2007, 12:23 AM
It's one of the things I figured out while in China. I can do a lot more good in this world with a college degree than without one.

Lee
08-03-2007, 12:24 AM
It's one of the things I figured out while in China. I can do a lot more good in this world with a college degree than without one.

Very true, Randy!

Smankyou
08-03-2007, 12:58 AM
Goodness, the only thing I've figured out while in China is that babies should wear nappies.

Haute
08-03-2007, 01:35 AM
:rolls: That's another thing I figured out while there too. :lol:

Haute
09-24-2007, 05:32 AM
:wavey: Quick update for everyone:

I may finally have someone at last. :hearts: We went on our first official date tonight, and he was already texting me 5 minutes after I had to leave for work. I like not having to question how he feels. :) And we kissed too. :D

I went on my first photo shoot yesterday, the gears are starting to turn for my modeling career. :D I'll try to put pictures up if the photographer puts them up on her website, otherwise I'll have to get the make-up artist to try to steal a few copies for me. :lol:

I'm blond. :lol:

Lee
09-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Goodness, the only thing I've figured out while in China is that babies should wear nappies.

Nappies are not environmentally friendly, don't you think? :p

Lee
09-24-2007, 02:18 PM
:wavey: Quick update for everyone:

I may finally have someone at last. :hearts: We went on our first official date tonight, and he was already texting me 5 minutes after I had to leave for work. I like not having to question how he feels. :) And we kissed too. :D

I went on my first photo shoot yesterday, the gears are starting to turn for my modeling career. :D I'll try to put pictures up if the photographer puts them up on her website, otherwise I'll have to get the make-up artist to try to steal a few copies for me. :lol:

I'm blond. :lol:

Glad to know your personally life is improving. :angel:

But I don't like the blond look. :shrug:

Haute
09-24-2007, 11:57 PM
Lee! :hug: Personally life definitely improved, he wants me to go with him to Chicago for a weekend in October...and I really want to go as long as I have the money!

This is still phase one for the blond, next time it's going to be platinum and as white as can be. :p

How are you doing Lee? :hug: Little Lee back to school now?

Lee
09-25-2007, 12:57 AM
Lee! :hug: Personally life definitely improved, he wants me to go with him to Chicago for a weekend in October...and I really want to go as long as I have the money!

This is still phase one for the blond, next time it's going to be platinum and as white as can be. :p

How are you doing Lee? :hug: Little Lee back to school now?

I am looking forward to your "after platinum" stage :lol: I like you with dark hair. ;)

My boy has been back to school for more than a month and actually, his first quarter will be over soon. He's OK with school but I have a few issues with his teachers already. :rolleyes:

Haute
09-25-2007, 04:38 AM
I felt it was time to really change things up with the hair. :p

What sorts of issues are you having with the teachers?

Lee
09-25-2007, 02:38 PM
What sorts of issues are you having with the teachers?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6047692&postcount=9415

Haute
10-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Sorry to hear about the problems with the teachers. :sad: :hug: Have things gotten better since then, or are they still the same?

And sorry Lee, you may like the dark hair on me, but Kody loves the blond, and well....he wins out here. :lol:

Lee
10-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Sorry to hear about the problems with the teachers. :sad: :hug: Have things gotten better since then, or are they still the same?

No, I just asked the councelor to set up a meeting with the English teacher today.

And sorry Lee, you may like the dark hair on me, but Kody loves the blond, and well....he wins out here. :lol:

:bigcry:

Haute
10-07-2007, 04:00 PM
I have a question for you, Lee. What's the Chinese character for hope?

Lee
10-08-2007, 12:02 AM
I have a question for you, Lee. What's the Chinese character for hope?

希望

I don't know how to type Chinese character. I use Google Tranlator :p

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Haute
10-08-2007, 12:33 AM
I tried doing that earlier, but I wasn't sure. :p But is that the same thing as this?
http://chineseculture.about.com/library/symbol/blcc_hope.htm

Lee
10-08-2007, 12:36 AM
I tried doing that earlier, but I wasn't sure. :p But is that the same thing as this?
http://chineseculture.about.com/library/symbol/blcc_hope.htm

Yes, just a different font.

Haute
10-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Thanks. :) Because that's what I'm planning on getting a tattoo of. ;) :D

Wanted to make sure that's the right symbol for hope. lol