What's with the facazz?? [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

What's with the facazz??

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Lee
07-15-2006, 12:10 AM
I charged my phone over night so the battery was fully charged, but I think the phone itself is just getting ready to die on me.

Or the battery is :p

Hubby's cell phone battery was 99% dead and we went to look for a replacement battery. We didn't use our cell phone a lot so we have prepaid phones. It ended up it's cheaper to buy a new cell phone (a newer model of his old one) than the battery. And that new cell phone use the same type of battery as his old one. :tape:

Lee
07-15-2006, 12:11 AM
:kiss: Brian and Randy

Haute
07-15-2006, 12:14 AM
Evening Lee :wavey:

I think it is my phone though, because for awhile all of my voice recognition entries had disappeared.

Haute
07-15-2006, 03:13 AM
My sister is so bored right now, she just keeps sending so many pictures each day. :lol: She's having to drive all the way to Maryland to find people to talk with. :p I bet she's so ready to come home already.

Phunkadelicious
07-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi Randy. :smooch:

Get called in?

Haute
07-15-2006, 04:42 PM
:rolls: Of course not!

How's the back feeling today?

Phunkadelicious
07-15-2006, 05:14 PM
It feels alright. I've got a heat pack thing on it right now so that is helping. It was pretty bad last night though.

I am such a moron. :banghead:

How was your morning?

Haute
07-15-2006, 06:27 PM
But you're a wonderful moron. :p :hug: Have you been able to do much of anything this morning?

My morning has been alright. I went right back to bed as soon I called in and wasn't needed. :p My mom is sanding and scraping the walls in the study right now, so as soon as she's finished in there I get to go in and clean it all up. Riveting, no? Oh, I didn't get to bed until 2:30 last night because I had to finish The Da Vinci Code before I went to sleep. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Congratulations on finishing The Code. :p

This morning I got up and took Emma for a walk, and then went and hung out at my neighbor's apartment for about 20 minutes, and now I am watching boring tennis.

Cleaning up wall scrapings doesn't sound fun at all. :hug:

Haute
07-15-2006, 06:48 PM
There is/was tennis on? :eek:

It's not fun at all, because she's having to wet the wall down, so it's like picking up paste. It feels so gross picking it up.

Phunkadelicious
07-15-2006, 06:52 PM
The Campbell's HOF Championships is on FoxSports for me right now, plus Fed. Cup on TTC. Spain vs. Italy is on right now, and later on will be USA vs. Belgium.

Haute
07-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Oh, I forgot that FoxSports shows Newport. I haven't been paying attention to that tournament at all this year. Who's still in it? :p

Looks like even without Justine, the US is still screwed.

Phunkadelicious
07-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Let's see, Flip just beat Melzer, bagelling him in the third, and right now Gimelstob has a set up on Murray, but they are on serve in the second. And of course Gimelstob is diving all over the place.

Haute
07-16-2006, 01:46 AM
I hope Flip can win tomorrow and finally get himself back on track.

Haute
07-16-2006, 02:07 AM
Okay, wanted to give everyone a head's up. I might not be around a whole lot over the next few days, my grandma isn't doing too well right now, and it sounds like it might be her time. She's fought back from what we thought was the end a few times already in the past few years, so maybe she'll do the same again this time. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Phunkadelicious
07-16-2006, 02:17 AM
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Haute
07-16-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks Brian. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Phunkadelicious
07-16-2006, 02:37 AM
No problem. I just wish your family the best. :hug:

Haute
07-16-2006, 02:48 AM
P.S. If I am away for awhile, the prawn's in charge. ;)

http://www.chicagofestivals.org/jpg/2004Photo/balloons/enlarge/8.JPG

J. Corwin
07-16-2006, 02:53 AM
Many :hug::hug:s for Randy and grandma.

Phunkadelicious
07-16-2006, 02:56 AM
P.S. If I am away for awhile, the prawn's in charge. ;)

http://www.chicagofestivals.org/jpg/2004Photo/balloons/enlarge/8.JPG
He doesn't get the same perks as you do though.

Haute
07-16-2006, 03:05 AM
Thanks Jace :hug:

Federerhingis
07-16-2006, 05:34 AM
The Campbell's HOF Championships is on FoxSports for me right now, plus Fed. Cup on TTC. Spain vs. Italy is on right now, and later on will be USA vs. Belgium.

I know the Pennetta drubing wasn't much fun. Schiavone was moonballing too much too. :lol:

Haute
07-16-2006, 06:38 AM
Since Brian evidently didn't treasure my mind earlier... :ras:

Tints

Waves crash upon the beach,
They have come from an endless sea
a sea that is dark, cold, mysterious.
There is a fear of what lies beneath the surface,
fear of the unknown.
Lonely.

The night is dark,
fog clouds the land, clouding the mind.
But where this is darkness, uncertainty
There is always hope.

Though the dark may be long, dangerous,
it cannot last forever.
Night must give way to day.
The endless sea must be traveled
so that it is no longer endless.

The dark and the endlessness only last.
as long as we allow them
to last.
Push the boat into the water,
Grab an oar.
And follow.
Follow the light through the dark
that is showing the way.

A rose is not a stone

A flower delicate, with a fragrant so sweet,
Trampled.
A flower tornmashedmuddied
can still retain its delightful smell.
It must be picked up, dusted off, cleaned.
The petals may be damaged, the stem may be broken.
A damaged rose is still a rose
and should not be considered anything less.
The stem may be gone, but the thorns
will still hurt if stepped on.
A daisy, no matter how crumpled,
still remains innocent and simple.
Even through the harshest winters the garden will still come back in the spring.

No

Poetry is snobbish.
Filled with metaphors, alliterations,
and yes,
the onomatopoeia.
That sometimes even the author
doesn't even understand.
capitalized a letter Here, start a new line

there or have (where they shouldn't) sentences begin in places.
poetry is Bizarre.
Does it ever really make sense!

And yet

Days pass on by
with the world getting more hectic,
Losing track of where we are,
what we are doing.
Yet we are alive.

People passing by,
the rich, the poor,
wearing designer labels and rags,
Choosing between which cut of beef
to take home that night, or whether
to eat at all.
Yet I am alive.

I worry about what grades
I will earn, or when the next
Deadline will be.
My biggest concern: do I stay up now,
or finish this in the morning.
Yet I am alive.

taking for granted all that we have,
when there are others who have
nothing at all.
Yet we are alive,
while others are not.

Haute
07-16-2006, 06:39 AM
View from the midnight window

Under the harvest moon of brilliant gold,
With wind whispering through the trees,
And water lightly lapping at the shore,
The night was at its brightest,
But soon that came to a swift end.

The ominous thunderheads looming up above
Overtook the radiant midnight golden treasure,
And the whispering winds turned to deafening shouts.
The shore pounded mercilessly by the crashing waves,
Then for but a brief moment the sky lit up
And everything seemed perfect again.
But soon the crash of thunder filled the air
And the sky

Began to cry.
It started as gentle weeping
But quickly turned violent,
As the howling wind stirred
The water into frenzy.
The was in turmoil, rage, confusion,
As if it were a person gone mad.
Any vessel not in its safe harbor
Was ne’er seen again.

The enraged tempest went on through the night
Carrying its destruction, yet leaving no trace.
As this storm is of a mysterious kind,
Coming with no warning, leaving no sign.
Vanishing as quickly as it had materialized.

The winds returned to their murmured whisperings
And the waters answering in sweet reply,
The autumn scenery undisturbed through the wild storm.
Then, the faint melodies of a lark
Wafted through the serene forest by the sea
Like the song and beauty of a harp.

The harvest moon once again
Shone down upon that kingdom by the sea.
The leaves of robust harvest-time colors
Shining, glistening from the fallen rain.
As the night drifted on,
One single crimson leaf silently fell to the ground.

Phunkadelicious
07-16-2006, 06:46 AM
:inlove:

Very nice Randy. I especially liked A Rose is Not a Stone, but No made me laugh.

Haute
07-16-2006, 06:51 AM
:hug:

Federerhingis
07-16-2006, 07:04 AM
:inlove:

Very nice Randy. I especially liked A Rose is Not a Stone, but No made me laugh.

I know it reminded me of AP English. I hated the poetry section too many terms to know. :lol:

I could barely pronounce some of those words onomatopoiea. Iambic pentamers. yuck. :lol:

Haute
07-16-2006, 07:08 AM
We hardly covered poetry for AP Lit, I felt very unprepared when I got to that portion of the exam. :o I think I did well on the interpretation of the Robert Frost poem though. :D

Federerhingis
07-16-2006, 07:16 AM
:tape: I refuse to believe I actually got a 2, I mean I guess my essay on Hamlet was good enough to earn me a 2. :o :o :o

The funny thing was that I received my highest scores on the social science Ap exams. Got a 4 in macro, a 4 in Government and Politics and a 5 in European History, but I actually loved european history of all my social science courses in H.S. I laughed histerically after receiving those scores, my teachers refused to give me higher than an 88 troughout most of those courses, except Eurepean for which I actually paid attention and enjoyed.

Haute
07-16-2006, 07:28 AM
I got a 2 on the AP Lit exam as well, because I realized halfway through one of my essays that I had completely messed it up and there was no way to salvage it. :tape:

I got a 4 on AP US History, 3 on Gov't, and a 2 on Spanish.

Phunkadelicious
07-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Goodnight Randy. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Haute
07-16-2006, 06:05 PM
My parents went over there this morning and there's been no change. But they think it's just a matter of days now.

Phunkadelicious
07-16-2006, 06:13 PM

Are you holding up ok?

Haute
07-16-2006, 06:19 PM
For the moment. I think I had said yesterday that she's been sick for awhile, so it's not like this is coming out of the blue. There's been time to prepare as much as we can for when the moment actually comes. It'll still be hard, but at least there won't be the shock if she had died suddenly like my grandma next door had.

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 01:52 AM
Randy, you'll get a kick out of this. :lol:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3810644&postcount=302

Haute
07-17-2006, 03:11 AM
Damn. :lol:

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 03:22 AM
I think we should keep giving those exercises a try. Santi could always be wrong.

Haute
07-17-2006, 03:27 AM
The positions aren't the reason your back is hurting, it's because you won't stop trying to work out. :smash:

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I love it when you nag. :inlove:

Haute
07-17-2006, 03:38 AM
Then maybe I'll stop, and you won't have an incentive to keep hurting your back.

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 03:39 AM
Sounds like a good plan to me. :yeah:

Haute
07-17-2006, 03:41 AM
It does indeed. Although I get the feeling you'd keep working out though...but I don't know why I get that feeling. :rolleyes:

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 03:43 AM
I am not going to work out again for at least another couple weeks. I promise. I am already upset with myself as it is. Trying to work out the other day was a moronic move, and I won't do it again, ok? :p

Haute
07-17-2006, 03:45 AM
Okay. :hug: But if you tell me that you've tried doing something else again, I'm cutting you off!

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 03:47 AM
:awww:

Haute
07-17-2006, 03:49 AM
You've been warned. ;)

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 03:51 AM
I promise I'll be good. :awww:

Haute
07-17-2006, 03:53 AM
You, being good? :haha:

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 05:07 AM
I'm good at a few things. :aplot:

Haute
07-17-2006, 05:18 AM
:aplot: So I've heard.

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 05:22 AM
And who have you been talking to? :p

Haute
07-17-2006, 05:28 AM
Nobody... :p Just this really dirty person.

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 05:42 AM
Hmmm, I wonder who that could be.:scratch:

Haute
07-17-2006, 05:44 AM
It is quite the quandry, isn't it? Who on earth could it be...

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 05:55 AM
Hmmmm... I am trying to think of dirty people that you know. :scratch:

Haute
07-17-2006, 06:00 AM
Won't be a long list. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Randy :kiss: I hope everything is going alright at home. :hug:

Lee
07-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Randy :hug:

Haute
07-18-2006, 02:37 AM
My connection is unstable tonight because of the storms, so hopefully I can get everything typed out right now because it crashes on me again.

My grandma passed away this afternoon around 4 pm. Luckily my aunt had flown in last night from Modesto so all of my aunts and uncles were there when she passed away. She went peacefully, although I guess there were a few times where they thought she had gone when she hadn't yet.

The funeral is going to be on Thursday. My sister is going to come home from D.C. for it, however, she needs someone to ride with her, the baby, and the dog. So, I am flying to D.C. at 7 am in the morning. I'll get to see their house now, but too bad it couldn't be under better circumstances.

J. Corwin
07-18-2006, 02:47 AM
Randy :hug::hug:

Lee
07-18-2006, 03:07 AM
Take care Randy! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Phunkadelicious
07-18-2006, 03:16 AM
Randy. :hug: I wish you and your family the best. :hug:

Haute
07-18-2006, 03:17 AM
Thanks Jace, Lee, and Brian :hug: :hug: :hug:

I passed my parents on the way back from my dermatologist appointment this morning, and I knew then that this was going to be it. So I called my mom's cell and they told me that my aunt had called and it looked like it was going to be just a few hours then. She didn't suffer at all, her breathing and heart slowed down until eventually that was it. I didn't know whether my parents were going to call once it had happened or if they were going to wait until they came home to tell me (which is what they did), so I just held my breath each time the phone rang this afternoon.

I was telling Brian earlier that it feels kind of odd right now. She had been sick for awhile and knew this was coming, just not an exact moment. So it's almost like we've all made peace with this before it even happened. It'll probably be different for me once I her at the funeral home, but I'm glad at least she went peacefully and had all her kids around her.

And my cousins are going to fly in tomorrow from Modesto to join the rest of the family, and that'll be good to see them since I haven't seen them in years. For as sad as funerals are, there is always a good side to them in that they bring families together.

I only have a good 15 minutes left before I need to hit the hay. I don't want to wake up at 5 am...I'll be up earlier than you, Brian! lol

Phunkadelicious
07-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Night Randy. If you need anyone to talk to, you know how to get ahold of me. :hug: Have a nice drive with your sister ok? :kiss:

Haute
07-18-2006, 03:32 AM
Riding with my sister, an 18-month old, and a dog ought to be a fun experience.

Night Brian. :hug:

I'll see everyone in a few days, and thanks again for all the :hug:s and thoughts. :wavey: :hug:

Phunkadelicious
07-18-2006, 03:34 AM
:sobbing: I'm going to miss you Randy! :sobbing: Take care! :kiss:

Phunkadelicious
07-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey Randy! :smooch: You probably won't read this until you get back but I hope your flight to DC was uneventful. Have a nice drive with your sister. :hug:

Phunkadelicious
07-19-2006, 04:11 PM
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Lee
07-19-2006, 07:00 PM
:hug: Brian

Phunkadelicious
07-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Lee! :kiss:

Randy! Randy! We won our doubles match! :woohoo:

Phunkadelicious
07-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Randy. :hug: :smooch: I hope everything is going well. Talk to you soon.

Haute
07-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Giving a weary wave hello to everyone to let you know I'm back. :wavey:

I've had a very long last 72 hours, and I'll have to fill you in later on it.

Phunkadelicious
07-20-2006, 09:20 PM

Lee
07-20-2006, 09:50 PM
Giving a weary wave hello to everyone to let you know I'm back. :wavey:

I've had a very long last 72 hours, and I'll have to fill you in later on it.

:smooch:

Phunkadelicious
07-20-2006, 10:19 PM
RANDY WE BEAT NAT AND HER PARTNER!!!! :woohoo:

acoffeygirl
07-20-2006, 11:09 PM
Welcome back Randy!! :hug:

Haute
07-21-2006, 04:56 AM
Thanks Lee and Amber :hug: :hug:

So to start with, my flight from Flint to Cleveland was horrible. I was on a Beech craft that only seated 18 people, and unfortunately for me I had the very first seat which meant I had no window to look out of during the flight. It was only a 40-45 minute flight from Flint to Cleveland, but for a good half hour it was nothing but the plane being tossed around by the winds from the tail-end of the storm we had that night. The plane dropped and got caught in updrafts so many times that I started looking around for an air sickness bag (I'm good about flights, so this really was bad if I was ready to get sick). I felt ready to kiss the ground by the time we landed and really started dreading my flight from Cleveland to Dulles because I had no clue how big the second plane was going to be. But I was on a good-size plane for that flight and it was pretty uneventful, thankfully. :p

Got in at Dulles around 10 am, got lost for a bit because the plane arrived in a different terminal than where my sister was picking me up at, and there were the most bizarre shuttles I have ever seen. It really seemed like something from a really bad sci-fi movie. Found my sister alright, and it was funny that her first words to me were, "Your hair is so long now, I wouldn't have recognized you at first!" :p I felt okay until around 2 when we started running errands and going out to lunch, and I felt ready to collapse just then because I was so tired. But still so hungry, so I had to make the decision to stay awake so that I could eat. :p Somehow I still wasn't able to fall asleep until midnight though. :scratch:

So Wednesday I was up at 7 am to get ready to leave by 8. We got everything all packed up and just as my sister turned on the engine the 'Check Engine' light came up on the dashboard. She didn't want to take any chances so she drove to the dealership to be safe. Good thing she did that too, because there was something with the fuel pump that had to be fixed (a regulator I think, I don't know anything about cars). So that delayed us until almost 10:30. That was a pain though, trying to keep an almost 18-month old and a schizophrenic dog under control for 2 1/2 hours (hence why my sister needed someone to come down so she could drive back, because it was still a hand-full with 2 people). We managed, and my nephew ended up tiring himself out so he slept for the first hour once we got on the road.

Even though my nephew is really adorable, I still don't want to have kids. :p They're too messy (my nightmare! :lol: ) and when they're that young it's kind of hard to read what they want since they can't tell you. Although you have to laugh at his attempts at speaking, because it's hilarious what it sounds like he's saying. I swear at one point he said, "It's kickass!" :rolls: And there's really nothing you can do to satisfy a baby when they've been in a carseat for a couple of hours and they're screaming to get out but there aren't any rest stops for a few hours. I felt ready to start screaming myself. :p We did stop around 1:00 to get a quick bite to eat, and when he was walking around for a bit he must have thought this black woman was my mom because he started making the gesture he makes when he wants up. :p Background on this, my mom is very tan (in fact, people have asked her before if she is biracial), and this isn't the first time he's gone up to a black woman thinking it was my mom. :p

So after 10 1/2 - 11 hours of intermitten screaming and the dog freaking out, we finally got home to Michigan around 9 pm. Our parents didn't get back from the funeral home until after 9:30, and my sister Sandy came back with them. And so we heard about everyone wondering when Mandy and I were going to arrive, stories about grandma that family members were telling. Around 11 Sandy gets ready to leave, so I go to start getting ready for bed. I come out of the bathroom, and my dad is just livid and yelling at someone over the phone. I'm just thinking, who in the world would he be talking to right now? I check the caller-ID and it's someone from my grandma's house. I go outside and Sandy isn't in her car just yet. I ask my mom if she knows who dad is talking to, and she didn't even know he was on the phone. So then I tell my mom that she needs to get back instead because dad is just fuming. We all go back into the house, and this is when Mandy and I find out about all the bullshit that has gone on for the past 2 days at the funeral home.

Apparently 4 of my aunts and my one uncle were really upset with my parents, and 2 of my uncles. They felt that that my parents and uncles hadn't been pulling their fair share of looking after my grandma for the last 6 months, and basically didn't want any of us to go the funeral today. They were giving the cold shoulder to my mom and dad, and come to find out that when my grandma really took the turn for the worst on Monday, they didn't want to call over here to let my parents know because they really didn't want my mom there and didn't want to run the chance of having to talk to her on the phone. :rolleyes:

With this as the setting, my aunt Val had called (at 11 pm, remember) to ask my dad why didn't he check with anyone before my sister Sandy was given permission to do one of the readings for the mass today. They had completely left my parents and my uncles out of the loop on all other details, but now the 4 aunts and my uncle Larry were throwing a fit because my part of the family was actually going to be involved in the funeral. The phone call ended with my mom getting on the phone, saying that they were doing a complete dishonor to my grandma with their behavior over the last week and hung up the phone. They were forgetting that my parents had always been there for my grandma over the last 30 years while anyone else was barely ever there. So now they were throwing all this petty shit back from the last 6 months into my parents faces (nevermind the fact that my dad hadn't been able to walk again until 2 months ago after having broken both his feet this winter).

Mandy and I rode together to the church this morning, and it was really bizarre driving to a funeral and feeling nervous because you had no idea what was about to go down. My aunt Minetta gave us a luke warm greeting and my uncle Larry just didn't even bother really. My aunt Jean was about the same as aunt Minetta, although people were really paying more attention to the sleeping baby in my arms. Once my parents go there we all went inside and Mandy and I were able to see grandma before the casket was closed. I've told Brian before that I felt like I had made peace with my grandma long before she had died, because spirtually she hadn't been the woman we had known growing up for the past year. All of her spunk and vitality was completely gone, I think zapped up by my aunts and uncle who had practically been treating her like a baby since last summer, not allowing her any of the independence she used to have. I did start to tear up though today when I saw her in the casket, and what really started to get me was when Sandy saw and pulled me closer to her. I don't know if I've ever said this on here before, but I love my siblings dearly. :D We're always there for each other, and so when she pulled me close it just made me start to think of my aunts and uncles and how I pray that we will never end up in petty fights like this and that it was sad to see it happening to my aunts and uncles already.

Two of my aunts did end up apologizing to my mom and dad because they did realize how foolish they were being and how disrespectful they were being to grandma. I don't know if my aunt Minetta directly did apologize, but during the mass I would notice my mom grabbing her hand and giving her hugs when she started to cry. I think with my aunts and uncles who were lashing out, the problem was that they were just so hurt and unprepared for grandma's death that they didn't know how to handle their emotions. My aunt Minetta has always been close to us, so her acting so coldly to my parents was really surprising, but once I saw her being receptive to my mom today it made sense how she was feeling. But my own aunt, aunt Dolores, who we were pretty close to before as well, just completely snubbed us the entire day today. My dad even tried to give her a hug and she turned him away. No clue what's going on with her.

Hard to believe so much could happen in just 3 days, and unfortunately it's still not all completely over yet with my aunts and uncles. My uncle Rich is going over to the house tomorrow, and whoever is there tomorrow had better watch out because he is going to let loose on how they've been acting towards him, my uncle Ron, and my dad for the last week.

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 05:17 AM

It sounds like a very stressful few days for you. I'm sorry to hear that things were tense for you and your family for a while, but glad to hear that things have mostly gotten better.

You are lucky to have such a strong relationship with your sisters, hold on to that! :hug:

As for your plane ride, I probably would have had a heart attack. I fear for my life during a completely normal, turbulence free flight on a 737. I can't imagine experiencing all that on a tiny little plane like you rode in.

Like I said before, glad to have you back Randy. :hug:

Haute
07-21-2006, 05:25 AM
:hug: Things still aren't completely there yet, but at least it's getting better. Just wasn't a great thing to come home to last night and know that it only took 2 days for the family to split in half. Although it was comforting to know that my uncle Rich's kids and my aunt Jan have/had my parents' backs 100%, that unlike the drama with my mom's side of the family there family members who are clearly going to back us up and not try to play it safe by being neutral. Once we got into Michigan, I told my sister that we should have made a surprise visit to my aunt Sue and uncle Ken. :p Show them the right way to make surprise visits, so they could do that to my cousin living next door and find out what she's really up to. :lol:

And my brother as well, don't forget my brother. :p My sisters will be there for emotional support, and my brother is there ready to kick someone's ass for me if I can't take them on my own. :p :D

I will have to have you sedated for flights to London and Paris, won't I? ;) :p

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 05:32 AM
The in-flight drinks are usually sufficient. :lol:

Haute
07-21-2006, 05:40 AM
Hmm, I might have to sit on the other end of the plane from you then. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 05:43 AM
For you, I think I could just deal with it. :D

Haute
07-21-2006, 05:46 AM
Meet me in the onboard bathroom? :aplot:

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 05:47 AM
It's a long flight, we may have to meet a few times. ;)

Haute
07-21-2006, 05:52 AM
Maybe there will be a private jet eventually. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 05:56 AM
Now that'd be a pleasant flight. :aplot:

Haute
07-21-2006, 06:01 AM
Maybe break that record. ;)

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 06:05 AM
Like I said before, it's a long flight. :aplot:

Haute
07-21-2006, 06:08 AM
You're prepared for 7+ hours on a plane, going nonstop? ;)

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Seven plus hours sounds like quite a challenge. I don't know if I could go all seven hours, but it's worth a shot. ;)

Haute
07-21-2006, 06:12 AM
:woohoo:

I can't stay awake much longer now, I need to get to bed.

Night Brian. :hug: I missed you a lot too while I was gone. :smooch:

acoffeygirl
07-21-2006, 06:14 AM
Night Randy.

J. Corwin
07-21-2006, 06:27 AM
Sorry I missed ya Randy, but it sure sounds like you've been through a lot the last few days. :hug: It's so great that you have such supportive and understanding siblings...mine are a bit on the immature side. Glad things are getting better though. :)

Welcome back! :hug:

Haute
07-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Morning :wavey:

Luckily for us, I'm the youngest child so there's really not a lot of immaturity going on here. ;) One of the benefits of growing up I suppose. But we're going out tonight for Sandy's birthday, and hopefully I'm not going to be needed at AE today otherwise I might have to miss part of dinner.

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Morning Randy. :smooch:

Phunkadelicious
07-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Gee, thanks for enlightening me on that 5 minutes Randy. :ras:

Haute
07-21-2006, 04:56 PM
I think I want to save what's wrong for another conversation, I bet I really sound sexy when I'm pissed off. ;)

Haute
07-21-2006, 05:49 PM
I forgot to say, my sister is turning my nephew into a rapper already. :lol: It's so hilarious to watch him get his head nodding and then try to do his own version of a break dance when she puts on the Beastie Boys. :haha:

Lee
07-21-2006, 09:53 PM
W.O.W. what you have gone thru, Randy! :smooch:

Haute
07-22-2006, 03:33 AM
Thanks Lee. :hug: My nephew is being a very good distraction now from all the tension. He's so entertaining. :lol:

Lee
07-22-2006, 03:39 AM
Thanks Lee. :hug: My nephew is being a very good distraction now from all the tension. He's so entertaining. :lol:

You're welcome. :hug:

So you don't dislike kids now ;)

Haute
07-22-2006, 03:57 AM
Hmm, he's entertaining now, but it wasn't entertaining in the car back when the only thing that made him happy was for him to dump water all over himself. Babies are synonymous with messes, and I just can't handle a mess. :lol:

Lee
07-22-2006, 04:00 AM
Hmm, he's entertaining now, but it wasn't entertaining in the car back when the only thing that made him happy was for him to dump water all over himself. Babies are synonymous with messes, and I just can't handle a mess. :lol:

You need better preparation for taking a toddler on a long road trip. Little toys for him to play with, different kinds of healthy snack and stuff animals.

And how could he dump water all over himself. I think all toddlers in North America have non-spill cups :p

Lee
07-22-2006, 04:03 AM
When little Lee was a baby/toddler, he's an :angel: going on road trip. We drove to Vancouver which was an 11-12 hours trip and all the way, he slept, played with his teddy bear, ate his snack, back to sleep,..... all by himself in his car seat at the back of the car.

Haute
07-22-2006, 04:05 AM
He was playing with my sister's water bottle. What he would do was take a sip, and then spit it all down the front of himself. And we had plenty of toys for him, but there was just something about the water. :shrug:

Lee
07-22-2006, 04:08 AM
He was playing with my sister's water bottle. What he would do was take a sip, and then spit it all down the front of himself. And we had plenty of toys for him, but there was just something about the water. :shrug:

:lol: He needs a BIG blib! Or just let his clothes get all soak up and he'll feel how uncomfortable this game is ;)

You need new toys for any road trip :tape:

Haute
07-22-2006, 04:11 AM
He HAS new toys! :lol: He was one soaked baby after awhile, but he apparently didn't mind.

Lee
07-22-2006, 04:12 AM
He HAS new toys! :lol: He was one soaked baby after awhile, but he apparently didn't mind.

OK, he's one smart cookie. :lol:

Lee
07-22-2006, 04:13 AM
:wavey: I need to rest. The Ibuprofens are not helping with my headache :sobbing:

Haute
07-22-2006, 04:14 AM
He really is, but this entire water thing had me thinking otherwise. :p I don't know, maybe he's really just easily entertained. :lol:

Phunkadelicious
07-22-2006, 05:37 AM
What's going on with Randy tonight?

Haute
07-22-2006, 05:46 AM
Hmm, I'm not sure what's going on with him. :scratch: Didn't really like Jackie Allen's songs, so I downloaded some En Vogue instead. :lol:

Haute
07-22-2006, 05:47 AM
What's going on with Brian?

Phunkadelicious
07-22-2006, 05:52 AM
Now I have "However do you want me? However do you need me?" repeating over and over in my head. :lol:

Haute
07-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Ummm...why? :scratch:

KT :hearts:

Phunkadelicious
07-22-2006, 06:03 AM
Ummm...why? :scratch:

En Vogue song. "Back to Life, Back to Reality."

Haute
07-22-2006, 06:36 AM
Ah, ok.

Phunkadelicious
07-22-2006, 06:42 AM
Of course, thinking of En Vogue inevitably leads to thoughts of Salt n' Peppa (and Spinderella!) which of course leads to "Shoop, shoopaydoop, shoopaydoopaydoopaydoop" repeating itself in my head.

Haute
07-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Ah, push it! :D

Phunkadelicious
07-22-2006, 06:45 AM
Randy, push it real good.

Haute
07-22-2006, 06:50 AM
Alright, if that's what you want...

Phunkadelicious
07-22-2006, 06:52 AM
Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effect
Want you to push it, babe
Coolin' by day then at night working up a sweat
C'mon girls, let's go show the guys that we know
How to become number one in a hot party show
Now push it

Haute
07-22-2006, 06:55 AM
Haven't brought this guy out in awhile. :aplot:

Haute
07-22-2006, 10:07 PM
I am interviewing tomorrow at 2:15 with Starbucks. :woohoo: :D :D :D

Lee
07-22-2006, 10:24 PM
I am interviewing tomorrow at 2:15 with Starbucks. :woohoo: :D :D :D

Starbucks :lick:

:smooch: Good luck!

Haute
07-22-2006, 10:36 PM
Thanks! :hug: It just made my day today to get the phone call. :D

acoffeygirl
07-23-2006, 02:38 AM
That is great Randy. I know lots of people that work for Starbucks and they all have seemed to like it. I've heard they are a great company to work for, and you can pretty much transfer anywhere!!!

Haute
07-23-2006, 03:27 AM
I have a friend who works for Starbucks out in Boston, and part of the reason why I applied was because of what she was telling me. She loves working there, and says that the pay is really good as well as flexibility with her schedule.

I feel ready for the interview, just have to remember to update my resume tonight and to take it tomorrow. :p

acoffeygirl
07-23-2006, 03:56 AM
:hug: Good Luck!! I'm sure you'll do great!

Haute
07-23-2006, 04:14 AM
Thanks. :hug:

I've been talking to my friend from Boston (well, Weymouth technically ;)), and she said that for Starbucks it's a really good sign that I got a phone call the day after turning in my app. :D

Haute
07-23-2006, 04:25 AM
Oh! So my sisters and I went and saw Three Men and a Tenor this afternoon (they're a singing group that started at MSU), and I realized that the tenor reminds me so much of Pepe the Prawn! :rolls:

J. Corwin
07-23-2006, 05:16 AM
Congrats on Starbucks, Randy. :hug: Does this mean you possibly have two jobs now? You're still working at AE right? :)

Sorry I'm on the short bus. :p

Haute
07-23-2006, 05:48 AM
If the interview goes well tomorrow, yes. Despite the small amount of hours at AE I'll still continue to work there. I want the 40% discount still, damn it! :lol:

acoffeygirl
07-23-2006, 06:33 AM
Heck yeah...keep that discount!

Phunkadelicious
07-23-2006, 03:24 PM
Nice avatar change Randy.

Haute
07-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks. :p

The interview went pretty well today, I think. I won't find out for 2 weeks whether I got the job or not.

Phunkadelicious
07-23-2006, 07:41 PM
I hope you do! :smooch:

freesbee
07-23-2006, 07:44 PM
:haha: Randy, you are the best. :) :D

pepe :inlove:

Haute
07-23-2006, 07:46 PM
:D If I'm the best, you're the second best, Freya :hug:

freesbee
07-23-2006, 07:49 PM
aww thank you :hug:

maybe I should follow you in this and make a Pepe avatar too :p

Haute
07-23-2006, 07:51 PM
We could be the Pèpe twins! :D

freesbee
07-23-2006, 07:53 PM
awesome! I'm going to make one right now. :lol:

Haute
07-23-2006, 07:58 PM
:D

freesbee
07-23-2006, 08:01 PM
http://www.tandarra.com/pepe/images/gallery02_MFS.jpg

:haha: this one is from muppets from space :D

Haute
07-23-2006, 08:10 PM
That's great! :D

Here's the other avs I have right now.

freesbee
07-23-2006, 08:14 PM
how about this one?

Haute
07-23-2006, 08:18 PM
That is très uncool! :yeah:

freesbee
07-23-2006, 08:19 PM
yay :D

freesbee
07-23-2006, 08:24 PM
*high-fives Randy*

:woohoo:

Haute
07-23-2006, 08:26 PM
It's such a Pépe lovefest right now! :D

freesbee
07-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I hope we're not the only pepe fans around here :unsure: :p

Phunkadelicious
07-23-2006, 10:11 PM
You guys are funny. :lol:

Haute
07-23-2006, 10:41 PM
I think we are, Freya. :lol: Judging by Brian's reactions. :p

freesbee
07-23-2006, 10:51 PM
As long as we're having fun, right? :p

Haute
07-23-2006, 10:59 PM
So these pictures are of me, my sisters, my brother, my sister-in-law, my brother-in-law, and my nephew on Friday when we were out celebrating for my sister's birthday.

Phunkadelicious
07-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Nice pictures Randy. I really like your hair. :kiss: You look great in those.

Haute
07-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Thanks. :) Now that I'm looking at it a little more, I'm seeing why now some of my friends I haven't seen in awhile aren't recognizing me right away.

freesbee
07-23-2006, 11:07 PM
are you the one in the light blue thing on the right? :lol: cause I have no idea what you look like, I'm just making sure :p

Haute
07-23-2006, 11:14 PM
Light grey actually. ;) But yes, I am the one in the bottom right. :p

freesbee
07-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Ok :lol: you're good looking! but what's that guy behind you trying to do in the 2nd pic? :rolls:

Haute
07-23-2006, 11:26 PM
No clue, it's my brother just being my brother. :lol:

Lee
07-24-2006, 03:28 AM
What a bunch of good looking guys there!!!! ;)

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 03:30 AM
What a bunch of good looking guys there!!!! ;)
That guy in the grey shirt is fiiiiiine.

Lee
07-24-2006, 03:31 AM
That guy in the grey shirt is fiiiiiine.

More than fine! ;)

acoffeygirl
07-24-2006, 03:32 AM
Your brother is very nice looking. (of course you are too Randy, but I've told you that before!)

Haute
07-24-2006, 03:33 AM
It's a henley, a grey henley. It's better than just a shirt. :p

Haute
07-24-2006, 03:35 AM
Your brother is very nice looking. (of course you are too Randy, but I've told you that before!)

People used to tell us all the time that we looked a lot alike, but I think we've started to look less similar as we've grown up.

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 03:35 AM
It's a henley, a grey henley. It's better than just a shirt. :p
You take compliments so well.

acoffeygirl
07-24-2006, 03:37 AM
You do look similar....your brother just looks older.

Haute
07-24-2006, 03:39 AM
You take compliments so well.

Another thing that makes me think I'm really French at heart. My French prof was telling us that it is very typical in France to side-step compliments because saying thank you for them seems a bit big-headed.

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 03:41 AM
So instead you argue with the complimenter? Makes sense I guess.

Haute
07-24-2006, 03:42 AM
You do look similar....your brother just looks older.

When we were younger we were almost identical. Our parents had to make sure to put our names on our baby pictures because otherwise you couldn't tell us apart.

Haute
07-24-2006, 03:43 AM
So instead you argue with the complimenter? Makes sense I guess.

I only argue when it's you. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I only argue when it's you. :p
Aww that's so sweet. :awww:

Haute
07-24-2006, 03:46 AM
:smooch: It's the least I can do.

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 03:48 AM
:smooch: It's the least I can do.
:lol: :kiss:

acoffeygirl
07-24-2006, 03:50 AM
When we were younger we were almost identical. Our parents had to make sure to put our names on our baby pictures because otherwise you couldn't tell us apart.
awww that is cute. How far apart are you?

Haute
07-24-2006, 04:06 AM
He's 5 years older than. Mandy (the blonde) is 9 years older, and Sandy (on my left in the picture) is 16 years older than me.

And actually, for some of Sandy's pictures growing up when she had shorter hair you would almost swear it's a picture of me.

acoffeygirl
07-24-2006, 05:18 AM
Well you have a very lovely family.

Haute
07-24-2006, 05:28 AM
Thanks. :hug: Only person missing is my other brother-in-law, but he's over in Afghanistan right now. Which is why I flew down to Mandy's on Tuesday, no one was there to be able to drive back with her for the funeral.

Haute
07-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Okay, I'm going to take off for the night as well now. Night :wavey: :hug:

Haute
07-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Good afternoon :wavey:

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Randy! :smooch: What have you got planned for today?

Haute
07-24-2006, 04:50 PM
:smooch: No idea really. How about you?

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Well I need to wash some shorts for tomorrow, and that's about it. Later tonight I have to make Mardy his gift from Nat, but that will only take a second. :lol:

Haute
07-24-2006, 05:44 PM
What kind of gift only takes a second to make? :p

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 05:51 PM
All I have to do is make the eggo in the microwave, and then write "To Mardy, From Nat" on it with the icing pens I have. Maybe longer than a second, but still, it is a very easy process. :p

Haute
07-24-2006, 05:59 PM
I can't wait to hear about the look you get tomorrow. :rolls:

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 06:08 PM
I just hope we can stop Mardy long enough to give it to him. :lol:

Haute
07-24-2006, 06:14 PM
If you don't, at least you'll have something to eat. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 06:17 PM
An old eggo with cake icing on it? http://yelims1.free.fr/Beurk/Beurk08.gif :p

Haute
07-24-2006, 06:34 PM
That's unclean.

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 06:37 PM
How perceptive of you.

Haute
07-24-2006, 06:57 PM
I am good at noticing things after all.

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 07:04 PM
I've noticed.

Haute
07-24-2006, 07:11 PM
I've noticed that you've noticed that I notice.

Haute
07-24-2006, 08:31 PM
asdfasdlfkjd

That is all.

:p

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 08:42 PM
asdfasdlfkjd

That is all.

:p
OMG I was thinking the same thing earlier!

Haute
07-24-2006, 08:44 PM
You've got to be kidding! That's just uncanny!

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Yes! And of course that inevitably leads to thoughts of "iuoa sugiajsdhoisau3ek j06." At least for me anyway.

Haute
07-24-2006, 08:48 PM
That's only the natural line of thought.

acoffeygirl
07-24-2006, 08:54 PM
You boys are silly.

Haute
07-24-2006, 08:56 PM
You bet! :p

Hi Amber :hug:

acoffeygirl
07-24-2006, 08:59 PM
Hi Randy!!

Haute
07-24-2006, 09:02 PM
Hi Amber!!!. How are you today?

Haute
07-24-2006, 09:15 PM
What is JC doing? :rolleyes:

I was eagerly awaiting the return of the muppet... but he's not a cute muppet ATM like Pépe. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Amber, has the A/C kicked back on yet?

Haute
07-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Breaking at love is a good start to get back on the road to being a cute muppet. :p

acoffeygirl
07-24-2006, 09:36 PM
HI guys....sorry I get distracted working. :lol:

The air is sorta working...just not very well. The other offices are much cooler. It isn't too bad right now and I have a fan on my desk. Tomorrow might be another story if it really heats up in here tonight and then we can't get it cooler in the morning. :(

Haute
07-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Work is quite the distraction, isn't it? :p

Phunkadelicious
07-24-2006, 11:57 PM
Randy, sorry about JC. :hug:

Lee
07-25-2006, 12:24 AM

:awww: at the new thread title

Lee
07-25-2006, 12:25 AM
JCF and Federer were on my favourite player list a few years ago :tape:

Phunkadelicious
07-25-2006, 12:40 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=81965

Lee
07-25-2006, 12:42 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=81965

:rolls: :haha: :rolls: :haha:

Haute
07-25-2006, 02:32 AM
JCF and Federer were on my favourite player list a few years ago :tape:

Brian and I were talking earlier, and I need to find a new favorite player soon because I believe this really is the end of the road for JC now. I don't think he'll be playing on tour much longer with results like this.

And what lovely waffles, Brian. ;) :p

Lee
07-25-2006, 04:04 AM
You still have Federer, don't you?

And my Guga :sad: :bigcry: :sobbing:

Haute
07-25-2006, 04:09 AM
Yeah, but I don't feel that same attachment that I have/had with JC and still have with Venus.

Guga :sad: :hug:

Lee
07-25-2006, 04:12 AM
Yeah, but I don't feel that same attachment that I have/had with JC and still have with Venus.

:awww: :hug:

Haute
07-25-2006, 04:39 AM
I'm picky about my tennis players, what can I say. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-25-2006, 03:39 PM
I hope you are having a nice morning Randy, and have a nice day at work. :kiss:

Maybe tonight we can talk about that Henley finally.

Haute
07-25-2006, 11:52 PM
Work was alright, but the fitting rooms were a mess today. :yawn: It was the longest 4 hours of my life today. And I'm still not feeling refreshed after a stop at Starbucks.

I'm majorly sucking ass in TT singles lately, but at least I'm in the QFs now of Umag in doubles. :shrug: Might actually hit the top 40 now in doubles. :p

Can't wait to here how it went with the waffle today. :p

Haute
07-25-2006, 11:53 PM
And you called it a henley! :hearts:

J. Corwin
07-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Work was alright, but the fitting rooms were a mess today. :yawn: It was the longest 4 hours of my life today. And I'm still not feeling refreshed after a stop at Starbucks.

I'm majorly sucking ass in TT singles lately, but at least I'm in the QFs now of Umag in doubles. :shrug: Might actually hit the top 40 now in doubles. :p

Can't wait to here how it went with the waffle today. :p

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3856184&postcount=970

Apparently no waffles. :sad:

acoffeygirl
07-25-2006, 11:57 PM
What did he call it before?

Lee
07-26-2006, 12:56 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=3856184&postcount=970

Apparently no waffles. :sad:

If Mardy stopped and took the waffles, he might win the match today :(

Haute
07-26-2006, 01:10 AM
Aww. :sad: Maybe this'll be the beginning of a waffle curse. :p

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:07 AM
Someone want to help me out here? What is the name of indie arie's new song?

I heard it so many times at work today that I should know the name, but I have no clue. :o

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Randy, where'd you go? :awww:

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:35 AM
Estoy aqui! :smooch:

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:39 AM
:smooch:Good. I thought that maybe rabid guinea pigs had gotten to you. :unsure:

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:43 AM
That doesn't happen until Thursday.

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:45 AM
Why on Thursday? :unsure:

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:48 AM
Because everything always happens on Thursdays. ;)

I feel like this needs to be my own theme song in life: I Could Ruin You by The SSP. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:51 AM
You want your theme song to be one titled "I Could Ruin You"? :unsure:

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:55 AM
Of course. :lol: Great warning sign to people. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:58 AM
I won't let you ruin me. :ras: :p

Haute
07-26-2006, 04:00 AM
I would hope not. :p

Haute
07-26-2006, 05:26 AM
My leg still hasn't stopped bothering me. :sad:

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:42 PM
How does your leg feel today? :hug:

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Funniest thing in the world right now!! My nephew is trying to dance around to Get your freak on! :haha:

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:47 PM
How does your leg feel today? :hug:

The leg is fine this morning, but it's the back that's hurting again now from having had to sleep on the couch. I give up. :p

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:48 PM
The leg is fine this morning, but it's the back that's hurting again now from having had to sleep on the couch. I give up. :p
:sad: :hug: We are a couple of cripples. :sobbing:

Haute
07-26-2006, 03:54 PM
So much for the Kama sutra then. :sad:

Phunkadelicious
07-26-2006, 03:59 PM
So much for the Kama sutra then. :sad:
Noooo, remember, that is supposed to help us feel better.

Haute
07-26-2006, 04:10 PM
Oh, that's right. :lol:

Have fun today at LA. :wavey: :hug:

Haute
07-26-2006, 05:27 PM
So I knew there was a deeper reason before why I liked I Am Not My Hair by India.Arie.

Little girl with the press and curl
Age eight I got a Jheri curl
Thirteen I got a relaxer
I was a source of so much laughter
fifteen when it all broke off
Eighteen and went all natural
February two thousand and two I
Went and did what I had to do
Cause it was time to change my life
To become the women that I am inside
Ninety-seven dreadlocks all gone
Looked in the mirror for the first time and saw that
HEY...

[Chorus]
I am not my hair
I am not this skin
I am not your ex-pec-tations no no
I am not my hair
I am not this skin
I am a soul that lives within

[India.Arie]
Good hair means curls and waves
Bad hair means you look like a slave
At the turn of the century
It's time for us to redefine who we be
You can shave it off
Like a South African beauty
Or get in on lock
Like Bob Marley
You can rock it straight
Like Oprah Winfrey
If its not what's on your head
Its what's underneath and say
HEY....

[Chorus]

[Akon]
Who cares if you don't like that
With nothin' to lose post a with a ways back
When the cops tryin' to harass
Cause I got waves
But he's sayin' nothin' like that
Not in my days (noo...)
Now you gotta change all feeling's
Based on one another by their appearance
Yes, India I feel ya girl
Now go on and talk the rest of the world

[India.Arie][Bridge]
(oh, oh, oh)
Does the way I wear my hair make me a better person?
(Whoa, whoa, whoa)
Does the way I wear my hair make me a better friend? nooo...
(Whoa, whoa, whoa)
Does the way I wear my hair determine my integrity?
(Whoa, whoa, whoa)
I am expressing my creativity...

[India.Arie]
Breast Cancer and Chemotherapy
Took away her crown and glory
She promised God if she was to survive
She would enjoy everyday of her life ooh...
On national television
Her diamond eyes are sparkling
Bald headed like a full moon shining
Singing out to the whole wide world like
HEY...

[Chorus 2x]

Haute
07-27-2006, 12:00 AM
I might have more hours at AE this week now. Looks like Lydia is going to be quitting soon, so if it checks out okay with AE when I call later, I'll get 5 hours on Friday.

Lee
07-27-2006, 12:04 AM
I might have more hours at AE this week now. Looks like Lydia is going to be quitting soon, so if it checks out okay with AE when I call later, I'll get 5 hours on Friday.

Is that what you prefer? More hours?