Tommy will be going to play with the puppies - RCA Tournament 2006 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tommy will be going to play with the puppies - RCA Tournament 2006

07-02-2006, 11:37 PM
TommyB posted that the RCA Tournament wanted to give Tommy a W/C for that Tournament. I would love to see him go there :D I think he could pick up some wins and maybe even another title ;)

<Eve>
07-04-2006, 09:59 AM
what kind of tournament is this? :shrug:

07-05-2006, 01:49 AM
what kind of tournament is this? :shrug:
:lol: Did I confuse you with the "puppies" in the Title of the Thread? RCA is a company which has dogs for Mascots. I'm sorry I forget their names. But RCA sponsors this Tournament. And I remember one year when Andy won the Tournament there were these really cutes pictures of him playing with puppies there at the Tournament. The Tournament takes place in Indianapolis, Indiana. They want Tommy to play there. In fact they need Tommy to play there. Take a look at the field in the Tournament section here and you will know why they need Tommy. But then don't we all need Tommy ;) :aplot:

Alexiana
07-05-2006, 09:16 AM
I surely need him :D

07-05-2006, 06:38 PM
I surely need him :D
Don't we all :aplot:

Alexiana
07-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Don't we all :aplot:

I think we do :D

07-06-2006, 03:48 AM
I think we do :D
There is a poster in the RCA Tournament thread that is about to go crazy wanting Tommy to be at the Tournament :crazy: She is going to the Tournament and she wants to see Tommy :) So we are not alone in wanting Tommy :aplot: :lol:

07-11-2006, 06:06 AM
Tommy is going to the RCA Tournament :woohoo: He took a W/C :) We were right everybody does want Tommy :aplot:

TommyB.
07-11-2006, 07:48 AM
Great news...thanks Mae! :yeah:

You know Tommy is half an American so everybody want Tommy there. ;)

07-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Great news...thanks Mae! :yeah:

You know Tommy is half an American so everybody want Tommy there. ;)
:lol: Yes I guess Tommy has been in the U.S. so long we almost consider him an American. I say "almost" out of respect for Germany since we all actually know he is German :D But I'm sure all Germans are glad Tommy is so popular ;) I'm really glad Tommy is going to this Tournament because IF he can stay healthy I think he can pick up some points here or even another Title :D Now watch after me saying that--no I refuse to go there :rolleyes:

Yappa
07-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Cool! :)
And I know that he'll go far in this tourney just like in many other US tourneys of which we dont have any coverage in Europe. :(

Alexiana
07-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Great news :D Thanks Mae

07-12-2006, 03:23 AM
Cool! :)
And I know that he'll go far in this tourney just like in many other US tourneys of which we dont have any coverage in Europe. :(
Sorry :sad: But I doubt that I will have good coverage of this Tournament here in the U.S. ESPN has really cut back on its coverage of tennis. I don't know if it was due to the ratings or due to The Tennis Channel :shrug: And, of course, I can't get The Tennis Channel :mad: :sad: But you are right Tommy certainly does well on the U.S. Hard Courts :D If he can just stay well--please ;) :angel:

07-12-2006, 03:27 AM
Great news :D Thanks Mae
Yes now it is a shorter time we have to wait until Tommy is in a Tournament again :D Plus I hope he can really do well here ;)

yumo
07-12-2006, 09:52 AM
German Olympic Medialist Returns to Indianapolis first time since 2002
RCA Tennis Championships, July 10, 2006

INDIANAPOLIS… The RCA Championships, which will be held July 15-23 at the Indianapolis Tennis Center on the campus of IUPUI, filled one of its final two wild cards with ATP Tour veteran Tommy Haas.
The 28-year-old Haas, who is currently ranked No. 21 on the INDESIT ATP Rankings, will make his sixth appearance in Indianapolis. His return will be his first since losing in the semifinals to the 2002 singles champions Greg Rusedski.

The German, who has been ranked as high as No.2 in his career, jumped off to a career-best 23-6 start in the first four months of action winning ATP titles in Delray Beach and Memphis. He is currently 30-12 on the year with four of those losses happening at the hands of No. 1 Federer in the semifinals at Doha, Halle, 4th round at Australian Open and the 3rd round at AMS Miami.

“We are excited that the Indianapolis fans will get to see Tommy for the first time since 2002,” said RCA Tournament Director Kevin Martin.

“When Haas turned pro he was looked at carrying the torch for Germany after Boris Becker’s retirement with the talent he has. Haas’ ability has been tempered by an unfortunate string of injuries throughout his career but when he is healthy as he has been this season, he is considered one of the top players in the game.”

Haas finished in the top 50 for the eighth time in nine years in 2005 highlighted by four ATP semifinals. In February he reached back-to-back semifinals in San Jose and Memphis. In May, Haas helped his native country to the ATP World Team Championship over Argentina by winning three of four singles and doubles matches.

Haas, who began playing the game of tennis at the age of four, is a product of the prestigious Nick Bollettieri Academy. In addition to capturing nine career singles titles, owning an 18-4 career Davis Cup record and being named the 2004 ATP Comeback Player of the Year, Haas won the singles silver medal at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

The RCA Championships still has one remaining wild card to award. “We are still pursing Andre Agassi, Tommy Robredo, Marcos Baghdatis or Donald Young to fill our last spot,” said Martin.

The RCA Championships is a world-class tennis event held annually in Indianapolis. The event, which traces its roots back to 1920, has hosted such notable players as Pete Sampras, Arthur Ashe, Jimmy Connors, Andre Agassi and Andy Roddick.

07-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the article yumo :)

yumo
07-13-2006, 02:51 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2006-07/13_3403563_1.gif

07-13-2006, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the information yumo :) I hope Tommy can do well there this year :D

yumo
07-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Draw

1/4

(1) BLAKE, James USA v Bye
CAKL, Tomas CZE v UDOMCHOKE, Danai THA
Qualifier v GIMELSTOB, Justin USA
Bye v (16WC) SAFIN, Marat RUS

(10) MAHUT, Nicolas FRA v Bye
ALVES, Thiago BRA v REYNOLDS, Bobby USA
HEALEY, Nathan AUS v BASTL, George SUI
Bye v (5WC) HAAS, Tommy GER

2/4

(3) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI v Bye
TIPSAREVIC, Janko SCG v (WC) QUERREY, Sam USA
LISNARD, Jean-Rene MON v MELLO, Ricardo BRA
Bye v (14) SPADEA, Vincent USA

(9WC) MALISSE, Xavier BEL v Bye
LEE, Hyung-Taik KOR v (SE) PHILIPPOUSSIS, Mark AUS
BECKER, Benjamin GER v NAVARRO PASTOR, Ivan ESP
Bye v (7) TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS

3/4

(8) SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA v Bye
Qualifier v Qualifier
LU, Yen-Hsun TPE v SABAU, Razvan ROM
Bye v (11) GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA

(15) KUNITSYN, Igor RUS v Bye
BURGSMULLER, Lars GER v FLEISHMAN, Zack USA
FALLA, Alejandro COL v FAUREL, Jean-Christophe FRA
Bye v (4) GINEPRI, Robby USA

4/4

(6) HRBATY, Dominik SVK v Bye
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN v Qualifier
BEHREND, Tomas GER v CAPDEVILLE, Paul CHI
Bye v (12) MULLER, Gilles LUX

(13) KIM, Kevin USA v Bye
MORRISON, Jeff USA v GONZALEZ, Santiago MEX
DELGADO, Ramon PAR v DELIC, Amer USA
Bye v (2) RODDICK, Andy USA

07-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the draw yumo :) And BYE is a great player to start against :lol: However, I'm no good at following through a draw as other people are so I have no idea how tough a draw Tommy got :confused: But I do know all Tommy has to do is win his 2nd Round Match and he will pick up points for both the 1st and 2nd Rounds :D

Alexiana
07-16-2006, 12:36 AM
His draw is ok, he will probably face Blake or Marat in QF, but I would rank Tommy higher on HC than these two

07-16-2006, 07:18 AM
His draw is ok, he will probably face Blake or Marat in QF, but I would rank Tommy higher on HC than these two
You can't tell anything about Marat ever and the last time Tommy tried to play Blake Tommy was sick. So you really can't tell anything about that Match up either. But Tommy should pick up some points here for sure :) Please :angel:
And stay well please Tommy :angel:

TommyB.
07-16-2006, 08:47 AM
Yes a good draw altogether.

Come on...attack the Top-20 Tommy! :)

<Eve>
07-16-2006, 09:05 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: i made it to second page and ive been able to read everything!!!! so the problems are over i guess!!!! :D :D :D

yes mae you did confuse me with the 'puppies' :lol:
the draw seems to be pretty ok!! :) come on tommy!!! im here to support you again!!

07-17-2006, 01:41 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: i made it to second page and ive been able to read everything!!!! so the problems are over i guess!!!! :D :D :D

yes mae you did confuse me with the 'puppies' :lol:
the draw seems to be pretty ok!! :) come on tommy!!! im here to support you again!!
Sorry about the "puppies" :lol: But they really are cute. The pictures when Andy won the Tournament were great :D I'm so glad you are finally able to get in the Forum ;) I think Tommy's Forum is a little :crazy: It seems to do strange things and have a mind of it's own :scared:

<Eve>
07-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Sorry about the "puppies" :lol: But they really are cute. The pictures when Andy won the Tournament were great :D I'm so glad you are finally able to get in the Forum ;) I think Tommy's Forum is a little :crazy: It seems to do strange things and have a mind of it's own :scared::scared: :scared: i think i have to quit putting things in my signature and avatar from outside mtf and then the curse will be gone :lol:

can't wait for tommy to finally play again!!! :yeah:

07-17-2006, 04:46 PM
:scared: :scared: i think i have to quit putting things in my signature and avatar from outside mtf and then the curse will be gone :lol:

can't wait for tommy to finally play again!!! :yeah:
Yes Tommy Girl you be good about your Avatar and the things you put in your signature. I will even let you go back to the little snake in your signature and even the snake in your Avatar :eek: :lol: And I agree that I can't wait for Tommy to play again :yeah: It seems we are always waiting for Tommy to be playing :rolleyes:

<Eve>
07-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Yes Tommy Girl you be good about your Avatar and the things you put in your signature. I will even let you go back to the little snake in your signature and even the snake in your Avatar :eek: :lol: And I agree that I can't wait for Tommy to play again :yeah: It seems we are always waiting for Tommy to be playing :rolleyes: i won't do the snake anymore :lol: :lol: maybe tomorrow at work i'll meet another scary animal ;)
i def. hate it we always have to wait wait wait!! :o i become really frustrated by it!! :rolleyes:

07-18-2006, 01:55 AM
i won't do the snake anymore :lol: :lol: maybe tomorrow at work i'll meet another scary animal ;)
i def. hate it we always have to wait wait wait!! :o i become really frustrated by it!! :rolleyes:
Oh well I guess I have to say that Tommy is worth waiting for :aplot:

TommyB.
07-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Tommy is playing against George Bastl from Switzerland tomorrow. Maybe the first meeting of them. :shrug:

Auf gehts! :yippee:

07-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Tommy is playing against George Bastl from Switzerland tomorrow. Maybe the first meeting of them. :shrug:

Auf gehts! :yippee:
You are right this is the first meeting between them. Bastl is ranked #144 and his record is 2/4 this year. About the only thing Bastl has going for him is that his favorite surface is hard court. And this, of course, is a hard court Tournament. If Tommy can't beat this guy--Tommy may be having serious problems :eek: Please Tommy be well and WIN :angel:

Alexiana
07-19-2006, 10:48 AM
You are right this is the first meeting between them. Bastl is ranked #144 and his record is 2/4 this year. About the only thing Bastl has going for him is that his favorite surface is hard court. And this, of course, is a hard court Tournament. If Tommy can't beat this guy--Tommy may be having serious problems :eek: Please Tommy be well and WIN :angel:

You forget, that Tommy rulez on hard :cool:

TommyB.
07-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Tommy rulez at the beginning...leads 4:0! :cool:

Tommy take the first set 6:3...but with some problems at the end.

I know i talk to myself. :lol:

Alexiana
07-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Tommy rulez at the beginning...leads 4:0! :cool:

Tommy take the first set 6:3...but with some problems at the end.

I know i talk to myself. :lol:

doesn't matter how he wins, IF he wins ;)

<Eve>
07-19-2006, 06:11 PM
:woohoo: tommy made it!! :D

6-3 6-3 :drink: :aparty:

Alexiana
07-19-2006, 06:11 PM
And he does :D 6-3, 6-3

07-19-2006, 06:21 PM
You forget, that Tommy rulez on hard :cool:
Oh no I didn't forget that Tommy rulez on hard courts :D I was just meaning to point out that the only thing the other player had going for him in the Match was that he liked hard courts. Which didn't give him much in the way of help in the Match and that was proved by Tommy's win ;) Now Tommy has the points for 2 Rounds :woohoo: Keep winning Tommy :yippee:

Alexiana
07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Oh no I didn't forget that Tommy rulez on hard courts :D I was just meaning to point out that the only thing the other player had going for him in the Match was that he liked hard courts. Which didn't give him much in the way of help in the Match and that was proved by Tommy's win ;) Now Tommy has the points for 2 Rounds :woohoo: Keep winning Tommy :yippee:

next round SHOULD be no problem ;)

TommyB.
07-19-2006, 08:16 PM
next round SHOULD be no problem ;)

It's Nicolas Mahut from France. I remember that this guy has a good serve but of course...Tommy should beat him. :)

<Eve>
07-19-2006, 08:24 PM
he WILL :D :D :aparty: come on tommy!!

07-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Tommy has never played Mahut. Mahut is ranked #70 and his record is 7/8 for the year. And this is even with playing some CH Tournaments :eek: Points for winning Round #3 should be coming up--please Tommy stay well and win :angel:

07-20-2006, 02:33 AM
Marat is out of the Tournament. He got defeated by someone I had never even heard of :lol: Things are starting to shape up, but why am I having these flashbacks about Houston :scared:

<Eve>
07-20-2006, 06:11 AM
Marat is out of the Tournament. He got defeated by someone I had never even heard of :lol: Things are starting to shape up, but why am I having these flashbacks about Houston :scared: houston :scratch: ... houston.. :scratch: :confused: :shrug:
im terrible at remembering tournaments and results!! :rolleyes: :o
what was the problem in houston exactly?

too bad marat is out!! i would loved seeing a QF between marat and tommy!! oh well.. there's nothing to really watch on tv so actually it doesn't matter :lol:

TommyB.
07-20-2006, 08:58 AM
In Houston he retired because of problems with his wrist...it was at the semifinal. Tommy played a great match against Roddick before. :sad:

But it's better we forget it now! ;)

OOP
Center Court - 12:30 PM

Paradorn Srichaphan vs Paul Goldstein
Igor Kunitsyn vs Robby Ginepri
James Blake vs Wesley Whitehouse

Not Before 7:00 PM

Jeff Morrison vs Andy Roddick
Kenneth Carlsen vs Gilles Muller

Grandstand - 2:00 PM

Xavier Malisse vs Dmitry Tursunov
Fernando Gonzalez vs Vincent Spadea
Nicolas Mahut vs Tommy Haas

Alexiana
07-20-2006, 02:48 PM
stop the Houston madness :mad: :mad: I was starting to forget about that :mad:

Tommy will win and reach the quarters :)

I am in the quarters in Tennis Tipping in my debut :D :D

<Eve>
07-20-2006, 04:10 PM
ohh yeah!! now i remember houston :o :rolleyes:

congrats with the tipping alexia! :yeah:

07-20-2006, 06:30 PM

I can't forget Houston :eek: I think it is stuck in my brain forever :scared: I just hope Tommy Baby is ready to rock the Tournament today :rocker: :yeah:

<Eve>
07-20-2006, 10:07 PM
come ooooooon win the 2nd and 3rd set please!!!! :woohoo:

TommyB.
07-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Damn Tommy lost against Mahut. :mad:

<Eve>
07-20-2006, 11:32 PM
6-4 7-5 :crying2: :scared:

07-21-2006, 02:43 AM
Damn Tommy lost against Mahut. :mad:
What in the world happened to Tommy :eek: :bolt: The MTF had been giving me all kinds of trouble today. I kept getting that message that the Forum was being worked on so finally I just gave up on this site. And just moments ago I went to the ATP Site to check on the scores fully expecting that Tommy won only to find out that he didn't
:crying2: Was he over confidence? All of us certainly were!
Sick or injuried? Does anybody even know :shrug: I'm in shock. I guess those flashbacks from Houston that I kept getting really meant something :sad: And I had such hope for Tommy in this Tournament :bigcry:

TommyB.
07-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Mae i had much hopes here too and i was really sure he beat Mahut. :sad:

But it seems Tommy had a bad day when i read this line:

'Mahut ousted fifth-seeded Tommy Haas of Germany, 6-4, 7-5. Mahut had 12 aces against a frustrated Haas, who had five double faults and threw his racket numerous times.'

07-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Mae i had much hopes here too and i was really sure he beat Mahut. :sad:

But it seems Tommy had a bad day when i read this line:

'Mahut ousted fifth-seeded Tommy Haas of Germany, 6-4, 7-5. Mahut had 12 aces against a frustrated Haas, who had five double faults and threw his racket numerous times.'
If I were ranked #21 and was getting beat by a player ranked #70 I think I would be throwing more than my racket :eek: I still can't believe he got beat :rolleyes: Now I can be haunted by both Houston and Indy :scared: And I feel like it was my fault in a way because Tommy wasn't even going to play this Tournament and I wanted him to so badly that I even wrote the Tournament when they mentioned giving Tommy a W/C :sobbing: I will not do that again believe me :bigcry:

<Eve>
07-21-2006, 10:11 AM
If I were ranked #21 and was getting beat by a player ranked #70 I think I would be throwing more than my racket :eek: I still can't believe he got beat :rolleyes: Now I can be haunted by both Houston and Indy :scared: And I feel like it was my fault in a way because Tommy wasn't even going to play this Tournament and I wanted him to so badly that I even wrote the Tournament when they mentioned giving Tommy a W/C :sobbing: I will not do that again believe me :bigcry: As far as i can say something out of the live score, it seemed to be a tough match. tommy was facing a break all the time..! first set he lost his first service game but after that they played equally..
and second set facing a break behind aswell and he did break mahut back, but then mahut broke tommy back again... all the deuces etc would frustrate me aswell.. :mad:

but mae, don't blame yourself! i don't think you are the only reason they put tommy in the tournament.. i called the ordina open a couple of times but tommy wasn't there :) so i dont think they put him in the tournament only because you wrote them..
and now we'll just have to wait again for the next tournament, and please write more tournemants, because even though he lost, it's always good to play tennis!! :yeah:

Alexiana
07-21-2006, 05:14 PM
TOMMY :retard: :shrug: :boxing: :crying2: :hysteric: we need more frustrated smilies....

07-21-2006, 05:54 PM
TOMMY :retard: :shrug: :boxing: :crying2: :hysteric: we need more frustrated smilies....
Yes you're right we don't really have anything that seems to fit Tommy's situation. We need something to do with DENIAL :help: :tape: :ignore:

07-21-2006, 06:00 PM
As far as i can say something out of the live score, it seemed to be a tough match. tommy was facing a break all the time..! first set he lost his first service game but after that they played equally..
and second set facing a break behind aswell and he did break mahut back, but then mahut broke tommy back again... all the deuces etc would frustrate me aswell.. :mad:

but mae, don't blame yourself! i don't think you are the only reason they put tommy in the tournament.. i called the ordina open a couple of times but tommy wasn't there :) so i dont think they put him in the tournament only because you wrote them..
and now we'll just have to wait again for the next tournament, and please write more tournemants, because even though he lost, it's always good to play tennis!! :yeah:
But why was it a tought Match? It shouldn't have been. Unless it was because Mahut is French? I still can't figure out why the German players have so much trouble with French players :eek: And I know I wasn't the only one to contact the Tournament. But what I meant was Tommy wasn't expecting to play this Tournament it was thrown into his schedule and maybe he really wasn't ready to play
:unsure: I just meant I'm going to let Tommy follow his own schedule from now on :)

Alexiana
07-21-2006, 06:06 PM
http://www.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/303x238/235240_INDIANAPOLIS_TENNIS_INDC10244c092fb052a.jpg

Alexiana
07-21-2006, 07:56 PM

I'm in the final :woohoo:
You really should try this game out ist so cool :)

mays
07-21-2006, 08:47 PM
hey guys!!!
i want to hug all of u right now!! tell u guys its alright!! at the end of the day it is tennis honeys!!! and Mahut is a great player with a huge serve, first and second by the way, federer had alot of trouble against him in wimbledon if anyone saw the match!!

and abt the rankings (21st, 70th) !! dont get too worked up abt that!! i think we will ALL agree that crazier things have happened!! i mean safin lost to a qualifier 6-1 6-0 a couple of days ago!! nadal was two points away from being beaten by a guy ranked 237th in the world!! thats tennis!! what r u gonna do!!

he might have been having a bad day!! he also might have been outplayed, or just plain came up short!! its fine either way, he's human!! look at it from the bright side, other players have been having a bad YEAR!! a-rod for example!!

tommy hasnt been very lucky throughout his career, and this year hasnt been easy at all!! but guys he has proven that he will bounce back and give us some more tennis to watch!!

take care =)

07-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks mays for the very positive post :) Don't worry no one here is giving up on Tommy at all :D

07-21-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm in the final :woohoo:
You really should try this game out ist so cool :)
I have read that this is a great game and I have read the rules and even had someone explain it to me. But I still think I'm too big of a :retard: to play :eek:

07-21-2006, 08:59 PM
http://www.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/303x238/235240_INDIANAPOLIS_TENNIS_INDC10244c092fb052a.jpg
Tommy doesn't look at all happy :( I hope he gets it together for LA :)

Alexiana
07-22-2006, 09:52 AM
hey guys!!!
i want to hug all of u right now!! tell u guys its alright!! at the end of the day it is tennis honeys!!! and Mahut is a great player with a huge serve, first and second by the way, federer had alot of trouble against him in wimbledon if anyone saw the match!!

and abt the rankings (21st, 70th) !! dont get too worked up abt that!! i think we will ALL agree that crazier things have happened!! i mean safin lost to a qualifier 6-1 6-0 a couple of days ago!! nadal was two points away from being beaten by a guy ranked 237th in the world!! thats tennis!! what r u gonna do!!

he might have been having a bad day!! he also might have been outplayed, or just plain came up short!! its fine either way, he's human!! look at it from the bright side, other players have been having a bad YEAR!! a-rod for example!!

tommy hasnt been very lucky throughout his career, and this year hasnt been easy at all!! but guys he has proven that he will bounce back and give us some more tennis to watch!!

take care =)

:hug: That's life if you're a Tommy fan ;)

07-23-2006, 03:06 AM
You know today I watched the Roddick-Ginepri Match which Andy won.
And the channel had a little left over time after that Match so they showed some of James Blake's QF against Mahut. And now I don't feel so bad about Tommy's loss. Blake did win in straight sets, but they were two tiebreaks. Mahut looked like a much better player than his ranking would indicate. After all Blake is #6 in the world right now and Mahut pushed him. So I don't think Indy will haunt me so much, but I don't think I'll ever be able to forget Houston :scared:

<Eve>
07-23-2006, 05:21 AM
alexia, what's the tennis tipping like?? :shrug: is it something pike pick your winner?

and about tommy... i just agree with you mays.. :) i just find it frustrating that we always have to wait for a next tournament..
there is no tournament that haunts me luckily :D

tommy, do well in LA!!

Alexiana
07-23-2006, 09:41 AM
alexia, what's the tennis tipping like?? :shrug: is it something pike pick your winner?

and about tommy... i just agree with you mays.. :) i just find it frustrating that we always have to wait for a next tournament..
there is no tournament that haunts me luckily :D

tommy, do well in LA!!

yes its someway like that. there is a draw made from the participants and you have to pick your winner out of selected matches. For some matches you have to predict the exact score. Then your point and the ones of your opponent are put against each other. If you have more you reach the next round and face the next opponent who won his first round too. Like in a real draw. It's really funny. Now I'm in the final, but the score is tied, because we bothe chose Roddick and Blake. So today there is the final between them and we have to pick a winner and a score :) I hope Blake wins, cause I chose him :angel:

07-23-2006, 10:52 PM
yes its someway like that. there is a draw made from the participants and you have to pick your winner out of selected matches. For some matches you have to predict the exact score. Then your point and the ones of your opponent are put against each other. If you have more you reach the next round and face the next opponent who won his first round too. Like in a real draw. It's really funny. Now I'm in the final, but the score is tied, because we bothe chose Roddick and Blake. So today there is the final between them and we have to pick a winner and a score :) I hope Blake wins, cause I chose him :angel:
The game sounds way too complicated to me :sad: However, Alexiana I'm happy to report you got your wish because Blake did indeed win. It was a very good Match. I got to see it on TV. It was a 3 Set Match. Andy won the 1st Set 4-6 then James won the 2nd Set 6-4 and the 3rd Set went to a tiebreak which James won so the 3rd Set was 7-6.

Alexiana
07-24-2006, 05:48 AM
The game sounds way too complicated to me :sad: However, Alexiana I'm happy to report you got your wish because Blake did indeed win. It was a very good Match. I got to see it on TV. It was a 3 Set Match. Andy won the 1st Set 4-6 then James won the 2nd Set 6-4 and the 3rd Set went to a tiebreak which James won so the 3rd Set was 7-6.

I was the only one to pick Blake and that means I'M THE INDY WINNER :D :D :D :D I'm so happy :woohoo:

07-24-2006, 06:23 AM
I was the only one to pick Blake and that means I'M THE INDY WINNER :D :D :D :D I'm so happy :woohoo:
Congrats to you :aparty: :woohoo: :banana: :dance: :yippee:
:worship: :D

Alexiana
07-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Congrats to you :aparty: :woohoo: :banana: :dance: :yippee:
:worship: :D